Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3150 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:15 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 3147, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3145, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 3143, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why don't we just eliminate ShellyC. Their slot is very likely scum.
Interesting you say that because Titus’ weak VCA pushed it like my vote being there was scummy
I was thinking about the Samantha scum indicative replace out and soft guilty by PlusJoyed. Also Ban Hydras died, the very slot Samantha was lamenting about being mod confirmed.
What did Plus claim? I must have missed it
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:16 am

Post by April Ludgate »

I think Shelly slot can be fine then. I’ll wait for them, but I did think that slot was scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3143, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why don't we just eliminate ShellyC. Their slot is very likely scum.
She might get confirmed as town
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3148, Morning Mage wrote:i feel that since repping in, mathblade has bent over backwards to come up with reasons to defend Titus, and I'm struggling to see why.
It’s partially because when we fight it gets bad. I am trying new things to prevent toxicity. I also have a sore spot as she is my RL sister (different houses known thing) so I am trying to work with her versus against her.

If she’s scum she will have to take it and if she’s town it’s a breath of fresh air.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 3151, April Ludgate wrote:I think Shelly slot can be fine then. I’ll wait for them, but I did think that slot was scum.
me too! maybe we were right after all lol
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 3153, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3148, Morning Mage wrote:i feel that since repping in, mathblade has bent over backwards to come up with reasons to defend Titus, and I'm struggling to see why.
It’s partially because when we fight it gets bad. I am trying new things to prevent toxicity. I also have a sore spot as she is my RL sister (different houses known thing) so I am trying to work with her versus against her.

If she’s scum she will have to take it and if she’s town it’s a breath of fresh air.
she is your sister? wha? :eek:
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:19 am

Post by April Ludgate »

I know it was the loyal/disloyal thing, just didn’t hear next part
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3152, Titus wrote:
She might get confirmed as town
Yeah we should wait for Shelly to come back and respond to PlusJoyed first.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:19 am

Post by April Ludgate »

I think Plus and I roles go well together, because I can somewhat confirm if their action was successful or not
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Morning Mage »

Titus, can you confirm the blood relatives hardclaim from mathblade? lol
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:20 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 3090, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3081, Titus wrote:
In post 3076, Tayl0r Swift wrote:what are the odds A50 is a cult leader?
Zero imo. I buy his claim.

There are six masons in this setup.

Look who is pissed off. Scum in my VCA plus Plusjoy (who is town) and Math.
I am not pissed just confused.

I just don’t see how 6 masons and a tracker and a motion detector and plus’s role and public day cop ever gets approved. This just doesn’t seem correct. There has to be scum somewhere.
nsg approved this setup, so it has to be within the realm of reason. six masons is only sorta in the realm of reason, so i would say that to counter that town power this is definitely either multiball or 3p and scum power is pretty strong

correct me if i'm wrong, but cult games and mod lies are basically the definition of bastard on ms. i don't think that gets put into a game directly advertised as non bastard.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3155, Morning Mage wrote:

Correct. I am her brother.

When we disagree it gets loud and heated so I am trying to repeat facts and give her benefit of the doubt as we both get moonlogicky and I don’t want my first game back from retirement to be a toxic shit show.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 3103, Titus wrote:
In post 3098, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3030, Titus wrote:I am in a neighborhood with mastina, Nero Cain, and Almost50. Almost50 was neighborized last night by me. He can confirm.
I confirm, although I would have rathered you talked to me in there and let me handle this in a more subtle way (not the confirming but the reasoning and membership of the hood)
Sorry but I didn't want to look like I was stalling. I am not subtle. I bet Nero and mastina are upset too but it is what is it.
why should you care how you look?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3159, Morning Mage wrote:Titus, can you confirm the blood relatives hardclaim from mathblade? lol
Yes
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:21 am

Post by April Ludgate »

Yeah, so PlusJoyed and I can target same person and confirm if Plus targeted or not to catch scum. Probably draws night kills to us too.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:22 am

Post by April Ludgate »

I’ll confirm it. I’ve met them. That checks out mindset wise coming from Math too
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3160, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 3090, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3081, Titus wrote:
In post 3076, Tayl0r Swift wrote:what are the odds A50 is a cult leader?
Zero imo. I buy his claim.

There are six masons in this setup.

Look who is pissed off. Scum in my VCA plus Plusjoy (who is town) and Math.
I am not pissed just confused.

I just don’t see how 6 masons and a tracker and a motion detector and plus’s role and public day cop ever gets approved. This just doesn’t seem correct. There has to be scum somewhere.
nsg approved this setup, so it has to be within the realm of reason. six masons is only sorta in the realm of reason, so i would say that to counter that town power this is definitely either multiball or 3p and scum power is pretty strong

correct me if i'm wrong, but cult games and mod lies are basically the definition of bastard on ms. i don't think that gets put into a game directly advertised as non bastard.
Agreed on all of that. And I don’t see 1 shot alien countering six masons unless planned bus and all other members have better powers or based on review board Titus is missing something.

Like multiball doesn’t fit with the public cop but does fit with role claims. This is a weird af setup.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:23 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 3161, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3155, Morning Mage wrote:

Correct. I am her brother.

When we disagree it gets loud and heated so I am trying to repeat facts and give her benefit of the doubt as we both get moonlogicky and I don’t want my first game back from retirement to be a toxic shit show.
woah new lore
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Pfft, this is nothing compared to Korina’s "Everything is a lie"
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3047, April Ludgate wrote:Last time I saw a neighborhood with “all confirmed to be town” they didn’t all end up being town.
Since Titus outed that they did neigbourize me, why don't you let me look into this for now? I promise it won't take too long (unless there's a DayVig that could shut me up before I out the results THIS GAMEDAY) :wink:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:28 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 3168, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pfft, this is nothing compared to Korina’s "Everything is a lie"
at one point, i was going to run a an adequately titled "the most bastard game ever run" with Kor. honestly, thank god we never did that.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

is this turning into an ARG or something

do i have to decode coordinates from the opening flavor to solve the game
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

I am talking to April here because we were together in that game and I kept yelling Bingle was SCUM in the "ALL TOWN" hood and nobody listened. Bingle was indeed the scum of the 3 and had manipulated the other two to fake claim it was a Masonry when it was NOT.

PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:30 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 3168, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Pfft, this is nothing compared to Korina’s "Everything is a lie"
game?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3174 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3052, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3044, Titus wrote:We're actually mod confirmed to each other. See mastina's readwall having me as town before I posted.
I find this odd that you’re mod confirmed town yet don’t instantly scumread A50 for a mason claim when you supposedly are.

Mastina as town puts people as town before they post. It means nothing towards alignment. I learned that when I tunneled her for doing that in a game she was town.
LET ME SORT THIS OUT, PLEASE. Give me just 24 hours, then act the way you want. (I obviously have just received a TON of info, and have a load of questions to ask, and I need TIME to do that.)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”