Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3225 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3223, April Ludgate wrote:Be sure of when I say, it is most definitely not the results of said VCA, it’s the process and application of it, especially considering you left out and ignored multiple scenarios, such as the Samantha slot possibly being scum, such as multiball.

So I’m not arguing your results, I’m arguing the process and application thus the result is voided regardless.

I use VCA essentially every game, you don’t get definitive’s this early, you get hypotheticals, and you failed to amuse the idea of scum making any sort of action anywhere, which is highly unlikely, and is an action in and of itself to withhold action.
I didn't ignore Samantha slot as scum. I found it highly improbable, just like multiball.

I have a hypothesis. I don't have lock scum based on this alone. My theory is that you and MM are scum, but my theory also says that not both of you are scum right now.

Pedit: Math, I can suppose caught scum was honest yes.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3226 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:27 am

Post by April Ludgate »

I will do it when I have more time, don’t you worry.

Not only that, you immediately turned to an overreaction sense when I calmly just stated my result on you. This makes me feel you thought I was pushing it as some guilty and thus you were attempting to prepare to 1v1 me, and set yourself up in a scenario where you created a buffer defense around yourself in the form of your neighborhood, making it so people on the outside can’t get through, which separates the town.

I’m here trying to not allow ScumTitus to coast through the game and lead town to destruction. If you are town, I will figure it out, I know I am town, and I have a town read on the people you are pushing, and it seems like when you used the VCA you wanted our slots to be scum, so you analyzed it that way. I believe this happened as either alignment ^.

Your overreaction to my accurate and unprompted investigation seems unnecessary if you were town, but it’s not impossible.

@Bell - does this make sense to you? You’re my logic guy.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3227 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

Again Titus you’re rushing. You haven’t colored in the known facts. This is still outdated and flawed. You ideally should color in Menalque and Ban Hydras and start again clean slate. If you reach the same conclusions that is fine but I expect better reasoning than this. I know your VCAs are stellar but this is garbage.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3228 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:28 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

mathblade can you summon shelly to answer my question for me
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3229 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3224, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3214, Titus wrote:Post all VCs into the thread or personal private note topic as this is night phase. They need to be colored.
3. Look at each VC to see motivations. Ask questions assuming both scum v town or scum v scum. (Note: T v T would be asked but we know Gamma flipped scum.)
4. As the VCs progress, look at prior knowledge to get a complete picture. (For instance if VC 1.4 clears someone, redo 1.2 analysis.)
5. Summarize conclusions.
“See motivations” is subjective. All objective information should be obtained first.
Prior knowledge should be the foundation as that can’t change.
This looks like you are trying to formulate what you do versus an actual process.
Anyone can do “see motivations” and get different results.
Then show me yours. Seeing the motivations of the scumteam is quite apparent, especially given what we know today.

If shelly confirms as town, then we know
every single wagon other than gamma was town
. That makes the motivation and position of the scumteam pretty clear.
If shelly is scum, then we know some town slots on the outside pushed a secondary wagon.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3230 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3228, PlusJOYED wrote:mathblade can you summon shelly to answer my question for me
I agree. We need this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3231 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:29 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 3225, Titus wrote:
In post 3223, April Ludgate wrote:Be sure of when I say, it is most definitely not the results of said VCA, it’s the process and application of it, especially considering you left out and ignored multiple scenarios, such as the Samantha slot possibly being scum, such as multiball.

So I’m not arguing your results, I’m arguing the process and application thus the result is voided regardless.

I use VCA essentially every game, you don’t get definitive’s this early, you get hypotheticals, and you failed to amuse the idea of scum making any sort of action anywhere, which is highly unlikely, and is an action in and of itself to withhold action.
I didn't ignore Samantha slot as scum. I found it highly improbable, just like multiball.

I have a hypothesis. I don't have lock scum based on this alone. My theory is that you and MM are scum, but my theory also says that not both of you are scum right now.

That was how you were feeling Day 1, so that highly indicates your VCA is biased and therefore inaccurate conclusions in the given state.

I understood exactly what MM was talking about Day 1, so I have no clue why you were so taken aback by such play, especially when Battle Mage is obvi an aggro townie, like just in general.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3232 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3076, Tayl0r Swift wrote:what are the odds A50 is a cult leader?
VERY high! :twisted:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3233 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3228, PlusJOYED wrote:mathblade can you summon shelly to answer my question for me
??? *confused* Not sure what you’re thinking I can do here.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3234 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:30 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Hmm. Was something like that pointed out in SR mafia? I’ve got severe deja vu here. The whole MB+Titus thing.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3235 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3229, Titus wrote:
In post 3214, Titus wrote:Post all VCs into the thread or personal private note topic as this is night phase. They need to be colored.
3. Look at each VC to see motivations. Ask questions assuming both scum v town or scum v scum. (Note: T v T would be asked but we know Gamma flipped scum.)
4. As the VCs progress, look at prior knowledge to get a complete picture. (For instance if VC 1.4 clears someone, redo 1.2 analysis.)
“See motivations” is subjective. All objective information should be obtained first.
This looks like you are trying to formulate what you do versus an actual process.
Then show me yours. Seeing the motivations of the scumteam is quite apparent, especially given what we know today.

If shelly is scum, then we know some town slots on the outside pushed a secondary wagon.
I am not sure how you get to the bold. I can’t show you mine until after work. Job comes first
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3236 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3231, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 3225, Titus wrote:

That was how you were feeling Day 1, so that highly indicates your VCA is biased and therefore inaccurate conclusions in the given state.

I understood exactly what MM was talking about Day 1, so I have no clue why you were so taken aback by such play, especially when Battle Mage is obvi an aggro townie, like just in general.
My analysis backing up my game reads =/= my VCA is biased or flawed. There are several other suspects besides you. Suspects that I intend to go through, especially if no one wants to lynch you.

Battle Mage can simulate his meta. Battle Mage plays like me when I started on the site. He's going to be aggressive period.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3237 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:32 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 3233, MathBlade wrote:
brother?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3238 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3234, DiamondSentinel wrote:Hmm. Was something like that pointed out in SR mafia? I’ve got severe deja vu here. The whole MB+Titus thing.
Can you unabbreviate please? It’s been a year since I have been on site. The closest that comes to mind is Shadowrun but Titus was the mod
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3239 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3237, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 3233, MathBlade wrote:
brother?
I am Titus’s brother and I wouldn’t text/talk with her about a game
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3240 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:34 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

mathblades brother claim lookin sus
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3241 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3235, MathBlade wrote:

I am not sure how you get to the bold. I can’t show you mine until after work. Job comes first
Sure.

The counterwagons were
Melanque - dead conftown
Ban Hydras - dead conftown
NorweiganboyEE - might as well be conftown, confirmed not army
shellyc - Slot of questionable but confirmable alignment

That means if shellyc is confirmed not army, then no counterwagon was army.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3242 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3090, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3081, Titus wrote:
In post 3076, Tayl0r Swift wrote:what are the odds A50 is a cult leader?
Zero imo. I buy his claim.

There are six masons in this setup.

Look who is pissed off. Scum in my VCA plus Plusjoy (who is town) and Math.
I am not pissed just confused.

I just don’t see how 6 masons and a tracker and a motion detector and plus’s role and public day cop ever gets approved. This just doesn’t seem correct. There has to be scum somewhere.
I forgot to ask about this too. I guess I need to head back to that hood! :facepalm:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3243 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:35 am

Post by April Ludgate »

Your VCA is flawed because if there’s even say a SK, I would say it’s a good chance that 3 anti town people were on Gamma yesterday considering the Ban Hydras kill.

You almost feel like a scum who set up a VCA in advance to push where you wanted to push.

And it’s not about simulating BM’s meta, I literally had the same thoughts as him. It’s a literal gamestate read.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3244 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:35 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

how did i think you were shellys brother
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3245 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:35 am

Post by April Ludgate »

Like I said, you’re VCA with a Harpoon Gun, when a giant net would be much more profitable and efficient.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3246 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3241, Titus wrote:
In post 3235, MathBlade wrote:

Sure.

The counterwagons were
Melanque - dead conftown
Ban Hydras - dead conftown
NorweiganboyEE - might as well be conftown, confirmed not army
shellyc - Slot of questionable but confirmable alignment

That means if shellyc is confirmed not army, then no counterwagon was army.
Which VC are you using as a point?

And assuming shelly is not army, that doesn’t mean gamma was tried to be saved. Game states like that hang and planned bus becomes a thing. Going from two to eight votes that fast generally indicates a planned bus only the tone doesn’t fit
GTKAS -- MathBlade
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3247 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:36 am

Post by April Ludgate »

Mathblade’s been townie too. They can join the town block
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3248 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3244, PlusJOYED wrote:how did i think you were shellys brother
I don’t know? Hopefully you can realign? Never claimed to be.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3249 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3247, April Ludgate wrote:Mathblade’s been townie too. They can join the town block
I hate town blocks in practice as re-evaluation is rare. I do consider you a top tier town read for what it’s worth.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”