Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3350 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:41 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 3347, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 3338, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3328, superbowl9 wrote:What makes you think 3P is not likely when we have a 3P scumteam???? None of us are masons. We use masons because it is an easy turn of phrase that has now because confusing. We are 3P with town’s wincon. Titus I can’t speak for but I highly doubt they are masons
Confused.

3P with town wincon = town plus. You have town wincon plus something else.

Otherwise you’re just town not 3P.

The distinction exists for a reason.

What makes you say a 3P scum team exists? This could be an SK (not a team, jjh top theory if true) multiball or a vig

Like help me connect your dots here
I will give you an ELI5 because you do seem very confused. Me, A50, and someone else are goliath gouthwits health interns. This is NOT town, it is a 3P which flips and returns investigations as our 3P (GGHI). Our win condition is the same as town’s, we win when all threats to town are eliminated. Thus we are FUNCTIONALLY miller masons, which is why that’s what A50 claimed.

Gamma flipped as a NON town aligned 3P (which he claimed was scum, while also saying there may be multiball. You can look at this as WIFOM if you want). Cop investigation checked against this non-town 3P.

Titus is apparently 3P neighborizer with Nero and mastina who recruited A50. A50 now has access to both PTs and is trying to sort through this whole mess. Do you understand?
interesting. i get it
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Titus »

I'm logging out so I don't bring out drunk Titus.

Math, can you stop being obtuse or take a break and see what people are doing?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:42 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3342, PlusJOYED wrote:I'd like to work with them, but I need them to share their wincon
peddit: so Titus, when recruiting A50, you just gained A50. A50 has 2 partners and didn't neighborize?
To clarify we (GGHI) are not neighborizers, we are unpowered besides our PT. It’s titus’ group that neighborized 1 of our members
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3347, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 3338, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3328, superbowl9 wrote:What makes you think 3P is not likely when we have a 3P scumteam???? None of us are masons. We use masons because it is an easy turn of phrase that has now because confusing. We are 3P with town’s wincon. Titus I can’t speak for but I highly doubt they are masons
Confused.

3P with town wincon = town plus. You have town wincon plus something else.

Otherwise you’re just town not 3P.

The distinction exists for a reason.

What makes you say a 3P scum team exists? This could be an SK (not a team, jjh top theory if true) multiball or a vig

Like help me connect your dots here
I will give you an ELI5 because you do seem very confused. Me, A50, and someone else are goliath gouthwits health interns. This is NOT town, it is a 3P which flips and returns investigations as our 3P (GGHI). Our win condition is the same as town’s, we win when all threats to town are eliminated. Thus we are FUNCTIONALLY miller masons, which is why that’s what A50 claimed.

Gamma flipped as a NON town aligned 3P (which he claimed was scum, while also saying there may be multiball. You can look at this as WIFOM if you want). Cop investigation checked against this non-town 3P.

Titus is apparently 3P neighborizer with Nero and mastina who recruited A50. A50 now has access to both PTs and is trying to sort through this whole mess. Do you understand?
Partially. In my experience I don’t recall just Miller masons. It’s always been Miller masons plus. Stevens Universe IIRC was town win plus one regular town alive.

You say Gamma flipped non town aligned 3P. What makes you say 3P and not scum? I don’t follow this. There was a public cop saying someone is not of Gamma’s alignment. Are you suggesting Gamma was 3P and not scum and therefore no scum are dead?

Then Titus is another 3P?

That’s an awful lot of 3P claims.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:44 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3337, PlusJOYED wrote:I would like to revisit the mason thing later. Their story has changed a bit so im confused. Did Titus neighborize someone?
If they started with 3 and now have 6 I don't understand.
GGGI’s story has been consistent the whole time, we are figuring out the Titus thing give us time.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3351, Titus wrote:I'm logging out so I don't bring out drunk Titus.

I can take a break.
Obtuse is not just an on off switch.

From what it sounds like there’s 6 masons then no masons
Then we’re all 3P
No one is 3P
We have a scum execution but we don’t
This is insane.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:48 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I feel you. The way Titus explained it + progression was very confusing, but superbowl's explanation makes sense
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:49 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3353, MathBlade wrote:Partially. In my experience I don’t recall just Miller masons. It’s always been Miller masons plus. Stevens Universe IIRC was town win plus one regular town alive.

You say Gamma flipped non town aligned 3P. What makes you say 3P and not scum? I don’t follow this. There was a public cop saying someone is not of Gamma’s alignment. Are you suggesting Gamma was 3P and not scum and therefore no scum are dead?

Then Titus is another 3P?

That’s an awful lot of 3P claims.
Again i hope you understand that we are not actually miller masons. Titus’ group I am fairly certain claimed 3P similar to us, not town. I might be wrong on that though (@Titus).

Literally look at the gamma flip. It’s not red but the third party yellow. I’m suggesting we are 100% multiballing to some extent, but that gamma’s faction was definitely “scum” much like we are “town”. Idk if there is a true red scumteam to eliminate, but that sounds like kind of a technicality. Gamma’s wincon was (presumably) not town-friendly
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 3340, Titus wrote:
In post 3335, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 3333, Titus wrote:@Chemist

Yes. That's what I do for all my VCAs. I copy VCs and replace subs. Why?
you said you wanted to question me about sheeping plusjoy onto BH but you haven't done anything to that end

that and you using the wrong pronouns clued me in on that so i figured i should bring it up for clarification
I apologize for using he pronouns.

I didn't have my notes in front of me. But since you're here, why did you sheep Plusjoy onto BH?

@Plusjoyed,

There are two masonries. Each has 3. Almost50 + superbowl + ?. Then there's Titus, Nero, and mastina.
I neighborized A50.
My point is that I didn't, chris did

And I don't have an answer for his actions
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:52 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

so superbowl, your role is a third party yellow? alternatively, every faction that is not town could be yellow.
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 3163, Titus wrote:
In post 3159, Morning Mage wrote:Titus, can you confirm the blood relatives hardclaim from mathblade? lol
Yes
In post 3165, April Ludgate wrote:I’ll confirm it. I’ve met them. That checks out mindset wise coming from Math too
dope. which one is older and wiser?
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 3355, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3351, Titus wrote:I'm logging out so I don't bring out drunk Titus.

I can take a break.
Obtuse is not just an on off switch.

From what it sounds like there’s 6 masons then no masons
Then we’re all 3P
No one is 3P
We have a scum execution but we don’t
This is insane.
i can relate to this. what the heck is going on.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3152, Titus wrote:
In post 3143, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why don't we just eliminate ShellyC. Their slot is very likely scum.
She might get confirmed as town
I beg to differ. "confirmed" would be too string for a 50/50 coin flip. She could still be scum who made the correct guess.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:54 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3359, TheGoldenParadox wrote:so superbowl, your role is a third party yellow? alternatively, every faction that is not town could be yellow.
Yes and yes. This is what I’m saying idk if there are red groups or not or if gamma’s group is the only “scum” group but I do know (or think i know) that gammas group is “scum” to some extent
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:55 am

Post by superbowl9 »

But why are we wagoning someone in this situation??? We need to wait for more clarity here
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:55 am

Post by April Ludgate »

I seriously do not believe there’s 6 mason-likes in this game.

You 3rd parties are gonna need to claim wincons for us townies to trust you here.

Like, I get you guys got your own thing going on, but that’s gonna come secondary to finding scum and other townies
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:56 am

Post by superbowl9 »

I have already claimed my wincon multiple times...
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:57 am

Post by April Ludgate »

Then you have gained more trust than the others, now haven’t you?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:58 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Idk why you are acting like we have been keeping it a secret we claimed our full wincon like wayyyyyy back. Titus’s group idk about tho
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:59 am

Post by shellyc »

Salutations my fellow players, gonna head to work now
wish I could post while sleeping, I live on the other side of the world...
gonna catch up the 3p things later
I'm quite busy recently so don't expect me to blow up the postcount, this is going to be quite low-effort shelly

didn't read through all of this, just dabbled in ISOs.
a readslist (ordered from towniest to scummiest) for y'all

THE TOWN ZONE
mastina - good player apparently? there is engagement, really feels like trying to solve this game with that 7-player list (which other than plus is a good PoE) and constantly evaluating

Menalque - im rather paranoid about them but MM push is very good, overall I think 2737 VIBES with my thoughts

PlusJOYED - I really get the usual town LHF vibes from them, they're re-evaluating and having a solvy tone + mindset imo

SB9 - I think overall their play is similar to large normal 229, I may be pocketed by defense of my slot though, but scum!them can just be opportunistic and hop on the train

Ban Hydras - Tone is very good, I think the bouncing and treating thread as hydra PT is rather town, why does scum hydra need to list reads even in a hydra PT

jjh - ascetic claim backed by mastina, because of claim im willing to give this a pass

EchoVision - hostility towards April is prob out of scum range, generally shows townie emotions, asking people to join their vote and form their preferred wagon

Tayl0r Swift - I kindaaaa actually think this is rather town? being rational about how gamma was a bad push and ban hydras was a bad CW spews town to me

Titus / A50 / Nero are quite meta-town, and generally there's nothing in there that sticks out and pings me

THE NULL ZONE

everyone not listed in scum-land or town-land. I just can't sort you yet.

THE SCUM ZONE

Chemist - gave off ZERO townvibes and pred wanted to policy hydras instead of having a scumhunting mindset.

April Ludgate - this is FL alt. I find menal and mastina pushes reeeeally weird and their push on me alongside MM could be partnership. Claim was... passable but I'm reluctant to give them a townpass for it having seen the pitfalls of PR worship

DrDolittle - no solving mindset nor effort, coasting along, matches scum meta ("let this town eat itself" was one of their posts in scum PT in our scumgame)

ALMOST LOCK SCUM ZONE

MM - twilight play = close to scumclaim, all-round scumbucket, attempted deflect onto me. nuke this slot now.

Bell -
I know town!bell, this isn't town!bell.
it's being lazy, it's being cautious, it's low efforting, it's shitposting about setup spec.
For some reason they keep casually scumclaiming which is explicitly *NOT* in their towngame. not at all.
Bell obviously low efforts at gamestart, and says its because they're in many games. a busy town makes naked votes and not fully developed reads with their limited time. A busy scum use it as an excuse for lurking.
when mastina starts SR on them they literally respond with a "BoP" vote on mastina, and saying that mastina's trajectory is artificial without a single bit of explanation. then when mastina starts townreading them they TR mastina back???? and shift to leading wagon gamma. this is not a real trajectory at all and is shifting reads to fit the situation.
SR on nerocain unexplained, without a vote, while still subtly encouraging the gamma wagon. One of the most common scumtells is scum will make SRs, but town want other town to vote their SRs, and I just don't see that from bell.

@Mastina I've got no clue how you can see the "content" from bell, I think its reasonable to assume pressured scum would conjure up some content.
Bell is even more of a scumbucket than Morning. nuke this as well.

VOTE: Bell
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

^plus care to tell us what this means for shelly?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Also mena and BH are dead shelly...
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

So Shelly’s reasoning on me is reimagining history, wondering if anyone else has issues like that on the reads list.

I didn’t push Menalque as scum anywhere.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

Is Shelly an alt?
superbowl9