PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:25 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 3287, MathBlade wrote:Assume they are town and loyal and say they are visiting a scum. They get healed by a protective and live.
your thinking of the weak modifier. I'm not weak.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3324, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3316, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 3307, MathBlade wrote:Not sure how you get no out of that.

Someone made a claim. Person confirmed it true.
No as in “that’s a soft confirm right”
I don’t think thats any more confirmed than the 6 “mason” roles
Lol 6 mason is a claim. Titus said 6 mason. You say you’re 3P.

So either you’re town plus or 3P 3P or scum plus (unlikely).

I think there’s something incorrect somewhere and you being 3P might be some of it.
Yeah it's simpler just to call them and us "masons" because that's essentially what we are. Technically 3p is a thing.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:26 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 3322, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 3283, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 3278, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3076, Tayl0r Swift wrote:what are the odds A50 is a cult leader?
0%
I trust Something’s analysis on this.

Only he is capable of truly locking that “what if” out because Rulesets.
it was also mod confirmed there aren't alignment changes this game
echo was obvtown to me so SS is starting with me townreading them
Yeah, I was joking. I have a tendency to straight face state stuff like that that people think I need clarifying on, but I’m just making a remark. I usually don’t even let people know at this point, it just is what it is. It happens in person too.

It makes for comedic banter in person.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:27 am

Post by superbowl9 »

What makes you think 3P is not likely when we have a 3P scumteam???? None of us are masons. We use masons because it is an easy turn of phrase that has now because confusing. We are 3P with town’s wincon. Titus I can’t speak for but I highly doubt they are masons
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:27 am

Post by superbowl9 »

^sorry for no quote that was @math man
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3318, April Ludgate wrote:@Math - I’m not missing it, I just don’t believe that’s always the case in regards to it being anti town. I’m aware people perceive it as anti-town, but if someone thinks townMe’s going to do something that inherently goes against chances with no possible reward making it worth the trouble? Nah.

Different working threads, different traps to put out. I tend to use charisma however as a main part of playstyle, as it counters different types of scum players.
I get you’re saying you’re awesome and you have a plan April. Until I understand it I can’t discuss it and if what I have seen is -EV so I can’t in good faith agree. It might be good. I just don’t know jack. I think this is circles. You’re going to be -EV and I can’t stop that but I really think it’s stupid.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

titus, answer me something real quick

for my section of the vca did you initially type that up with chris's name there and just replace it with mine?
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:28 am

Post by April Ludgate »

Why can’t we know your 3p wincon if you’re with us?

Cant expect us to trust you if you can’t share the trust back.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Titus »

@Chemist

Yes. That's what I do for all my VCAs. I copy VCs and replace subs. Why?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3325, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 3287, MathBlade wrote:Assume they are town and loyal and say they are visiting a scum. They get healed by a protective and live.
your thinking of the weak modifier. I'm not weak.
In the distance a sigh can be heard.
Airplane carrying the point

You

Moving on
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 3333, Titus wrote:@Chemist

you said you wanted to question me about sheeping plusjoy onto BH but you haven't done anything to that end

that and you using the wrong pronouns clued me in on that so i figured i should bring it up for clarification
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:31 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 3330, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3318, April Ludgate wrote:@Math - I’m not missing it, I just don’t believe that’s always the case in regards to it being anti town. I’m aware people perceive it as anti-town, but if someone thinks townMe’s going to do something that inherently goes against chances with no possible reward making it worth the trouble? Nah.

Different working threads, different traps to put out. I tend to use charisma however as a main part of playstyle, as it counters different types of scum players.
I get you’re saying you’re awesome and you have a plan April. Until I understand it I can’t discuss it and if what I have seen is -EV so I can’t in good faith agree. It might be good. I just don’t know jack. I think this is circles. You’re going to be -EV and I can’t stop that but I really think it’s stupid.
It could be a skill thing.

People try it untrained, which, I mean, you gotta train somehow.

I would actually say Titus is rather gambity as well.
Something Smart is a strong gambiter.

I use mystery, intrigue, and false suspicion to my advantage because I got the gift of gab to talk myself out of it if need be.

Just gotta use what’s good for you. You aren’t gonna have a Charizard shooting a Hydro Pump.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:31 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I would like to revisit the mason thing later. Their story has changed a bit so im confused. Did Titus neighborize someone?
If they started with 3 and now have 6 I don't understand.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3328, superbowl9 wrote:What makes you think 3P is not likely when we have a 3P scumteam???? None of us are masons. We use masons because it is an easy turn of phrase that has now because confusing. We are 3P with town’s wincon. Titus I can’t speak for but I highly doubt they are masons
Confused.

3P with town wincon = town plus. You have town wincon plus something else.

Otherwise you’re just town not 3P.

The distinction exists for a reason.

What makes you say a 3P scum team exists? This could be an SK (not a team, jjh top theory if true) multiball or a vig

Like help me connect your dots here
GTKAS -- MathBlade
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:32 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3332, April Ludgate wrote:Why can’t we know your 3p wincon if you’re with us?

Cant expect us to trust you if you can’t share the trust back.
Are you talking to me?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3335, Chemist1422 wrote:

you said you wanted to question me about sheeping plusjoy onto BH but you haven't done anything to that end

that and you using the wrong pronouns clued me in on that so i figured i should bring it up for clarification
I apologize for using he pronouns.

I didn't have my notes in front of me. But since you're here, why did you sheep Plusjoy onto BH?

@Plusjoyed,

There are two masonries. Each has 3. Almost50 + superbowl + ?. Then there's Titus, Nero, and mastina.
I neighborized A50.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:35 am

Post by April Ludgate »

It probably is just them in a neighborhood trying to protect themselves a few days.

It probably means Mastina convinced Titus to think it’s a good idea to mason claim, but probably in a way where Titus thinks they came up with it, and they might have, but it feels very Mastina fueled onto Titus town. Especially after that Menalque death. Menalque death then Titus coming after me, that’s a strong scum play by Mastina. Her and I are gonna be serving it out on the tennis courts back and forth this game if she’s scum. So that’s where tinfoil me’s at right now.

I don’t think they’re masons.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:35 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I'd like to work with them, but I need them to share their wincon
peddit: so Titus, when recruiting A50, you just gained A50. A50 has 2 partners and didn't neighborize?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3336, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 3330, MathBlade wrote:

It could be a skill thing.

People try it untrained, which, I mean, you gotta train somehow.

I would actually say Titus is rather gambity as well.
Something Smart is a strong gambiter.

I use mystery, intrigue, and false suspicion to my advantage because I got the gift of gab to talk myself out of it if need be.

Just gotta use what’s good for you. You aren’t gonna have a Charizard shooting a Hydro Pump.
Gambits are things. And I think that’s a Pokémon reference and Charizard is a fire pokemon ? Sorry an ex of mine was a Pokémon player and I remember squat. You’re saying a lot of words here trying to sell me on a plan when I feel like I am drowning here. Stop selling me you’re awesome Boonskiies I am aware of that. Help me get caught up if you want me to worship a Boonskiies plan
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3342, PlusJOYED wrote:I'd like to work with them, but I need them to share their wincon
peddit: so Titus, when recruiting A50, you just gained A50. A50 has 2 partners and didn't neighborize?
In neighborizing A50, I didn't recruit him. It's just a neighborization. A50 and superbowl claimed yesterday.
A50 has two partners. I don't know if they have additional abilities or not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3340, Titus wrote:
In post 3335, Chemist1422 wrote:

I apologize for using he pronouns.

I didn't have my notes in front of me. But since you're here, why did you sheep Plusjoy onto BH?

@Plusjoyed,

There are two masonries. Each has 3. Almost50 + superbowl + ?. Then there's Titus, Nero, and mastina.
I neighborized A50.
Superbowl9 said not a mason but 3P.

Please stop using masons. It’s confusing AF.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:38 am

Post by April Ludgate »

It’s just ‘a’ plan. I think end of the day, any ideas we came up with can be brought up again, and talked over at the end of the day. I’m happy to just wait it out, wait for people to show up to the party for a bit. Wait to see if anything else comes up
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:39 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3338, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3328, superbowl9 wrote:What makes you think 3P is not likely when we have a 3P scumteam???? None of us are masons. We use masons because it is an easy turn of phrase that has now because confusing. We are 3P with town’s wincon. Titus I can’t speak for but I highly doubt they are masons
Confused.

3P with town wincon = town plus. You have town wincon plus something else.

Otherwise you’re just town not 3P.

The distinction exists for a reason.

What makes you say a 3P scum team exists? This could be an SK (not a team, jjh top theory if true) multiball or a vig

Like help me connect your dots here
I will give you an ELI5 because you do seem very confused. Me, A50, and someone else are goliath gouthwits health interns. This is NOT town, it is a 3P which flips and returns investigations as our 3P (GGHI). Our win condition is the same as town’s, we win when all threats to town are eliminated. Thus we are FUNCTIONALLY miller masons, which is why that’s what A50 claimed.

Gamma flipped as a NON town aligned 3P (which he claimed was scum, while also saying there may be multiball. You can look at this as WIFOM if you want). Cop investigation checked against this non-town 3P.

Titus is apparently 3P neighborizer with Nero and mastina who recruited A50. A50 now has access to both PTs and is trying to sort through this whole mess. Do you understand?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3341, April Ludgate wrote:It probably is just them in a neighborhood trying to protect themselves a few days.

It probably means Mastina convinced Titus to think it’s a good idea to mason claim, but probably in a way where Titus thinks they came up with it, and they might have, but it feels very Mastina fueled onto Titus town. Especially after that Menalque death. Menalque death then Titus coming after me, that’s a strong scum play by Mastina. Her and I are gonna be serving it out on the tennis courts back and forth this game if she’s scum. So that’s where tinfoil me’s at right now.

I don’t think they’re masons.
I can tinfoil Mastina scum considering gamma scum.

However I think we need to focus on who is not talking here.

Smart popped in and then disappeared without commenting anything useful. I think Smart is a good compromise but we don’t execute until shelly is resolved
GTKAS -- MathBlade
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:40 am

Post by superbowl9 »

So.... THERE ARE NO MASONS. Mason is only a functional term here. We don’t want to type goliath health interns or whatever titus’ party is called so we use masons all knowing that there are not actually any mason roles here. Get it?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”