Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 572, brassherald wrote:
In post 564, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 554, brassherald wrote:
Movie Fact: The beginning of the animated feature Aladdin, where the merchant was trying to sell goods was achieved by giving Robin Williams a box full of random items and telling him to have fun.

Votecount 1.05
AuroraDash (3):
, ,
Titus (3):
, ,, ,
Zurel (1):

Not Voting (2):
Salsabil Faria, wiyvern

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to eliminate.
The Day 1 will end in (expired on 2020-10-25 09:30:00)

oh, got it.... thank you :]
Wiyvern has been prodded
prodded means?
I sent aa PM asking to post within 24 hours or be actually replaced.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:11 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 571, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 568, Trendall wrote:Yeah I have 9 past games as SE from what I can see. In eight of them I've been a vanilla town and in one of them I was a vanilla mafia.
I didn't say SEs can't be vanilla. My thought was, in a newbie setup, maybe SEs have more chance to have power roles cause they are experienced, so they can handle the roles well than the noobs. Btw, what is vanilla mafia? I also thought, only the town can be vanilla.
Modnote: On Mafiascum.net, there is not any favor given to any player for a specific role or alignment. This is explicitly against all site rules.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

wait, my response wasn't showed... Thank you, got it now :)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 574, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 570, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Your thinking is IRRATIONAL.
and here I thought why people kept telling only Titus the aggressive one :roll:
I'm not being aggressive. :lol:
Though don't get me wrong, i can be pretty aggressive. But since this is a newbie game i'm keeping calm and logical.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 573, Trendall wrote:'Vanilla' just means like, you have no other powers, so a vanilla mafia is somebody who is sided with the mafia but otherwise can't do anything like can't roleblock or investigate or anything. A mafia goon.
understood, thank you :]
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 578, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 574, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 570, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Your thinking is IRRATIONAL.
and here I thought why people kept telling only Titus the aggressive one :roll:
I'm not being aggressive. :lol:
Though don't get me wrong, i can be pretty aggressive. But since this is a newbie game i'm keeping calm and logical.
:roll: :igmeou: :yawn:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

AuroraDash do you have an response to votes on you? Anything to say about events so far?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

gonna take a break, be back soon
AuroraDash
AuroraDash
Townie
AuroraDash
Townie
Townie

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:37 am

Post by AuroraDash »

In post 581, NorwegianboyEE wrote:AuroraDash do you have an response to votes on you? Anything to say about events so far?
Sure -- I'm on my phone at the moment, I can explain further later.

-- I didn't actually notice Zurel had claimed when I made my last post, so that'd change the last part of it.

-- The votes on me seem like a "balance of probabilities" type of thing rather than serious scumreads. I believe that some people think I'm not posting enough.

-- If Titus is indeed the doctor or were otherwise removed from suspicion, then I'd suspect Zurel, who is scummy to me but wouldn't make sense as Titus' teammate.

-- On the other hand, if Titus is scum I'd perhaps suspect her teammate to be Duke or Looter, but I'm not very confident in that.

--Salsa's recent behaviour certainly isn't helpful, but I don't think it makes sense as a scum tactic either. Probably town, just not following the game very well or thinking clearly.

I need sleep, see you guys later
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Trendall »

In post 583, AuroraDash wrote:not following the game very well or thinking clearly.
Like I say somebody could do this either as town or mafia, so I do find that slot hard to read.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:09 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 584, Trendall wrote:
In post 583, AuroraDash wrote:not following the game very well or thinking clearly.
Like I say somebody could do this either as town or mafia, so I do find that slot hard to read.
Fair enough actually. I admit that as a new mafia player I'm struggling to understand the game properly. I still have a suspicion about NorewegianboyEE [(mostly) scum/town] and Titus (scum/null) though. For others, my opinions:
AuroraDash: hard to read cause not many posts, so for now, null
Zurel: (mostly) town/null
TheDuke: not sure yet, so null I guess
Trendall: (I believe) town
Town looter: same as Duke, not sure yet, so null
wiyvern: have literally nothing
Salsabil Faria: town
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:23 am

Post by Town looter »

In post 562, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 523, Town looter wrote: [*]Salsabil I think is either newbie town, or a fairly skilled (and experienced) scum/deep fake, I don't think a newbie makes the posts she has as scum
which posts of mine make you think I'm scum? And I'm not an experienced mafia player.
What I am saying I the only scenario where I see you as scum is if you are putting on an elaborate ruse in terms of your understanding of the game and experience.
signature
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Is this Wiyvern guy getting replaced?

- Bunno
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Town looter »

In post 552, Trendall wrote:Because the way that they place their vote back on Titus to me makes them look like they're trying to be actually helpful and ensure a lynch takes place. They're actually in the same boat as me, they have their own independently constructed argument as to why Titus is mafia and don't value the doctor role that much anyway so are happy to lynch Titus. However the difference between me and them I
think
is that they're worried that somebody's going to turn round and suspect them for wanting to lynch an unccd power role later on, whereas I'm just not worried about that, I don't care. So it's like...they're thinking roughly along the same lines as me, and I'm town, so they can be town too.

If Titus turns out to be mafia then I'm suspicious of them but if Titus is town then I think they look good.
Interesting...

Do I come across as worried? obviously, certain things are due to my playstyle and personality.

I suggest you take a look at my other games, I often fence sit and over-analyse.
signature
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:54 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 587, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Is this Wiyvern guy getting replaced?
If they don't post by tomorrow morning. They made one post to avoid replacement when I gave some leeway, but this time when I start searching for a replacement, I will not allow their return.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Trendall »

In post 588, Town looter wrote:If Titus turns out to be mafia then I'm suspicious of them but if Titus is town then I think they look good.
Interesting...

Do I come across as worried? obviously, certain things are due to my playstyle and personality.

I suggest you take a look at my other games, I often fence sit and over-analyse.[/quote]

I just looked at Newbie 2020 and you're right, this is just what you do lol
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Trendall »

Oh no
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Trendall »

In post 588, Town looter wrote:Interesting...

I suggest you take a look at my other games, I often fence sit and over-analyse.
I just looked at Newbie 2020 and you're right, this is just what you do lol
Trendall
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Trendall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Trendall »

^ That's what my post was meant to look like!
Zurel
Zurel
Goon
Zurel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Zurel »

In post 558, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 502, Zurel wrote:
In post 499, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm just going to go for my gut and vote one of the suspicious people that was on the Titus wagon.

VOTE: AuroraDash
Interesting to see everyone elses take on who scum would be since Titus is pretty much confirmed town now.
I wish you would just vote me and end my suffering.
why are you so eager to get lynched??? :o :o
Lol, it was called being emotional and maybe muddleheaded.

Don't get me wrong. When I said I was okay with getting voted, if town still thought I was a better lynch than Titus, then so be it. Just that I shouldn't have acted like a headless chicken and begged that I be lynched. Forcing a lynch like that would not have helped town gain much information.
Zurel
Zurel
Goon
Zurel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Zurel »

In post 557, Salsabil Faria wrote:From page 1 to page 19, NorwegianboyEE and Titus went hell bound to prove that the other one is scum here. Now, all of a sudden, NorwegianboyEE unvote Titus by saying that he believes her being a doctor and after that Titus also unvote NorwegianboyEE by saying that she needs a fresh mind to scum read anyone!!! I mean, if it's not a staged performance, then I don't know what else!
I think they both are mafias, they made this strategy on their personal mafia chat thread to uncover a power role by claiming a power role, but as no one is counterclaimed, so they change their strategy again. And I don't believe, in a newbie game, a SE has nothing except a power role.
I don't think it's possible for Norway and Titus to be scums together. Titus came so close to being hammered and no scum would want to go that far with their staged performance. They both gave good reasons as to why they believed each other to be town but this came much later, especially with the light of new info (my being an experienced player).
Zurel
Zurel
Goon
Zurel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Zurel »

In post 583, AuroraDash wrote:
In post 581, NorwegianboyEE wrote:AuroraDash do you have an response to votes on you? Anything to say about events so far?
-- The votes on me seem like a "balance of probabilities" type of thing rather than serious scumreads. I believe that some people think I'm not posting enough.
This is fairly true, for my part. Not taking my vote though, because as of now Aurora is the most scum out of everyone, for me.

Unrelated: He's so polite though, and it makes me feel bad.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I really don't think Titus is the correct elimination here with the information given so far.
Let's just do AuroraDash. Their only scumreads are Titus/Zurel. And i don't think Zurel is scum.

- Bunno
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:32 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 586, Town looter wrote:
In post 562, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 523, Town looter wrote: [*]Salsabil I think is either newbie town, or a fairly skilled (and experienced) scum/deep fake, I don't think a newbie makes the posts she has as scum
which posts of mine make you think I'm scum? And I'm not an experienced mafia player.
What I am saying I the only scenario where I see you as scum is if you are putting on an elaborate ruse in terms of your understanding of the game and experience.
yeah, fair enough... still I'm gonna asking questions if I feel I don't understand properly or if I need to.
Salsabil Faria
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Salsabil Faria
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:37 am

Post by Salsabil Faria »

In post 594, Zurel wrote:
In post 558, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 502, Zurel wrote:
In post 499, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm just going to go for my gut and vote one of the suspicious people that was on the Titus wagon.

VOTE: AuroraDash
Interesting to see everyone elses take on who scum would be since Titus is pretty much confirmed town now.
I wish you would just vote me and end my suffering.
why are you so eager to get lynched??? :o :o
Lol, it was called being emotional and maybe muddleheaded.
heh! don't be :) it's okay to make mistakes :]

Don't get me wrong. When I said I was okay with getting voted, if town still thought I was a better lynch than Titus, then so be it. Just that I shouldn't have acted like a headless chicken and begged that I be lynched. Forcing a lynch like that would not have helped town gain much information.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”