superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3875 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:03 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3870, mastina wrote:
In post 3745, shellyc wrote:What is your full wincon?
Respectfully, this is something that is only pro-scum to share.

If Almost50's group feels differently, if any of them feel it is pro-town to have it known publicly, then they have the ability to out it as we did disclose our full wincon to Almost50, but in my opinion it doesn't help the town to know publicly and does help the scum.
Agreed
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:04 am

Post by superbowl9 »

@shellyc if you iso me and A50’s recent posts you will not ask questions that have already been answered (hopefully)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3841, mastina wrote:EXACTLY this strat, where he or a scumbuddy at his behest (forget which) claimed motion detector (falsely so) to try and synergize with a town loyal/disloyal role (forget which).

Don't remember which game he pulled this in, but he 100% has done it before and would and did do it again.
Which game?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:07 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3874, MathBlade wrote:Again 6 masons different faction claim. But if you will never vote for her group and she will never vote yours that would be de facto masons for balancing the setup. I just want to stage a raid on all the private fucking PTs this game and raid them and make them all go public in this cluster fuck
This is NOT the case. Check titus at the end of D1. Check Nero’s rhetoric on us all of D1. We are not meant to be one happy coexisting big masonglob. It’s only due to the efforts of some of our members that we are cooperating. It would not be pro-town to reveal all of titus’ group’s info to you, but I can confirm they told us about the plus thing and it seems legit. What benefit does it do them to lie about having one full role title????
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3517, April Ludgate wrote:A50 doesn’t know your alignment, so that doesn’t hold weight.
Oh, but I do, and I explained it in details. They are Town friendly, and I gave a specific reference to mastina's Gistou for how the factions interact here, with us being the "other Town faction" and then being "the Town-friendly 3P faction" and we are all working to eliminate SCUM, so let's just do that.

Btw, why did you pick Titus for your first target specifically? And why did you feel the urge to claim after Plus had soft-outed?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:08 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3790, shellyc wrote:talk to me about taylor why is that slot scum
In post 1327, mastina wrote:
In post 886, Tayl0r Swift wrote:why do you need 5 real scumreads?
Because that'll be the number of scum in this game.
It's too large for four scum but too small for six scum. schadd_'s MBOS games are heavily vanilla, utterly ruling out six scum, but while they may be heavily vanilla, I don't see a world in which the setup is balanced with only four scum; there needs to be a fifth.
Thus, I need five real scumreads.
Possible scum TMI in knowing there's five scum and wondering how I knew there were five scum.
In post 2168, mastina wrote:
In post 1712, Tayl0r Swift wrote:why is no one concerned that no real counterwagon has formed to gamma?
Because there's been no less than three?

There have been counterwagons, real ones, so nobody's concerned about a lack of a counterwagon because there isn't a lack of a counterwagon.
In post 1712, Tayl0r Swift wrote: if the best ally gamma has is me saying "theres something questionable there but i dunno about a 10-person wagon" then where are the scumbuddies and why arent they doing anything to help?
Well, what can the scumbuddies do to help? This game has a bunch of people who're painfully obviously town. They butt heads a bunch, and misread each other a fair amount, but push come to shove most of them aren't getting lynched.

So if the obvious town aren't getting lynched.

What can scum try to do?

They can try to lynch the players who aren't obviously town, but that list is fairly thin, considering most of the scum are going to be within that list.
In post 1712, Tayl0r Swift wrote:also why does the gamma wagon, as weak as it seems to be, have such longevity?
Why wouldn't it? There's a bunch of noise in the game, a lot and a lot of noise, and people going back and forth on their stances. The Gamma wagon has risen and shrunk as people have hopped off to pursue their vanity scumreads and as people have hopped back on trying to reform the cohesion/unity.

Plus, a wagon persisting does not make the wagon be on town. (Battle Mage can attest to that as the last time he and I played together, he was the leading wagon for 3/4ths of D1 before he replaced out, and for some time after that, too. Titus can also attest to this as she defended Battle Mage that game using your same logic--but she was wrong to have done so because surprise surprise, the neverending wagon on Battle Mage
was
on scum.)

Also, when the town is more or less mostly in the correct area, even if they don't fully agree--it makes a lot of sense for them to be united in the wagon.

And a critical question about the Gamma wagon the Gamma Emerald defenders can't answer--
who are the alleged scum pushing the Gamma wagon?
If you can't provide them, then the wagon is, inherently, not driven by scum. And if the wagon is, inherently, not driven by scum, then it's not a town-indicator for the wagonee to have the wagon have such longevity.
Tayl0r hard-defended Gamma off of flawed logic that I displayed the flaws of here.
In post 2224, mastina wrote:
In post 1945, Menalque wrote:Surprisingly, gamma is totally fine with it
In post 1946, Menalque wrote:Funny that
Almost as if Gamma has a good reason to not sus Tayl0r. :shifty:
Context: Menalque was pointing out how Tayl0r fakeclaimed mason, and how Gamma should be all on top of that, hounding Tayl0r and saying Tayl0r was suspicious for it--except Gamma did the opposite, being very chill with it, not batting an eye at the fakeclaim.

This is a strong scumbuddies indicator; Gamma wasn't suspicious of Tayl0r when Gamma
should
have been.

Take a look at Tayl0r's stances the whole game:
A Menalque vote when Menalque was the most obvtown player in the game; reemphasized here; defense of Gamma; Pushing Menalque who was a Gamma counterwagon; noncommittal stance on Gamma which contradicts with the Gamma defense, a scumbuddy indicator; continues the Gamma defense; continues to attack the Gamma voters; takes this awkward stance on Gamma in spite of Gamma's scumclaim of a vote; tries to start a counterwagon to Gamma on Norwegian, who is now conftown; in spite of having defended Gamma, the read doesn't support the defense because if Gamma was null, why so strong a defense?.

As I said.
Individually, Tayl0r's content looks town.
But when it comes to interactions, Tayl0r's interactions SCREAM Gamma scumbuddy.
Literally the only person with stronger Gamma scumbuddy interactions is April Ludgate.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:08 am

Post by superbowl9 »

VOTE: April
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3847, NorwegianboyEE wrote:That information doesn't disprove the possibility of an Serial Killer btw.
We're told that's impossible. We're told there are five scum. Everyone else is town aligned.
A serial killer doesn't fit the math either.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3877, Titus wrote:
In post 3841, mastina wrote:EXACTLY this strat, where he or a scumbuddy at his behest (forget which) claimed motion detector (falsely so) to try and synergize with a town loyal/disloyal role (forget which).

Don't remember which game he pulled this in, but he 100% has done it before and would and did do it again.
Which game?
Titus. Explain now. Explain why the ever loving fuck you let me go down the rabbit hole of trying to figure out this setup if you supposedly had the answer of five scum and I want all the setup information you have right fucking now. There isn’t a cartoon graphic for the levels of pissed I have if you and Mastina are truth telling.

Because right now I feel you’re trying to chip off edges of a square peg and jamming it into a round hole.

Just tell us everything you know about the setup.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:09 am

Post by superbowl9 »

I feel like if we were in the same PT we’d get along so well mastina
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:10 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3799, shellyc wrote:
In post 3790, shellyc wrote:talk to me about taylor why is that slot scum
why is morning town
Because I looked at their posts with a new perspective and suddenly they all made perfect sense as coming from town when I had that shift. (Blame PT stuff for why.)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3884, superbowl9 wrote:I feel like if we were in the same PT we’d get along so well mastina
You can just have your buddy A50 relay it to you.

We need actual goddamn town in Titus’s hood.

So some of this shit can get cleared up.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3518, April Ludgate wrote:
In post 3515, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 3494, April Ludgate wrote:Yeah, but you were mocking a mock post, so it just made you come off like you weren’t mocking to them
so youre saying your massclaim suggestion was sarcastic?
Yes, but had people started claiming, I’d have been okay with it, kinda thing.
This was also a red herring (but I was too exhausted to start another long debate at the time).SIX "3P" slots + 2 PRs (supposedly your & Plus) had already outed, all on top of a flipped Tracker. Why ask for more?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3855, MathBlade wrote:Titus could have easily claimed “I know there’s 5 scum and it’s Army” when I was spending all sorts of crazy time running scenarios.

If you have had setup information all along there was 5 scum why let me fucking stew?
Because I didn't trust you and you wouldn't have believed me anyway.

P.S. Don't you sleep?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3888, Titus wrote:
In post 3855, MathBlade wrote:Titus could have easily claimed “I know there’s 5 scum and it’s Army” when I was spending all sorts of crazy time running scenarios.

If you have had setup information all along there was 5 scum why let me fucking stew?
Because I didn't trust you and you wouldn't have believed me anyway.

P.S. Don't you sleep?
Sort of. I get three hour bursts if I am lucky. I had a day from hell physically yesterday.

That’s besides the f’n point. Answer my goddamn question.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3882, Titus wrote:
In post 3847, NorwegianboyEE wrote:That information doesn't disprove the possibility of an Serial Killer btw.
We're told that's impossible. We're told there are five scum. Everyone else is town aligned.
A serial killer doesn't fit the math either.
Even more informed stuff

Just lay it the f out.

Because I feel you and Mastina are railroading town right now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:15 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3818, NorwegianboyEE wrote:In that case this might be the better elimination.
Scum!April absolutely does make ballsy plays like that.
VOTE: April
Yup, and it's what he did here.

April's displayed TMI in the same way Gamma did, faked a no-risk high-reward investigation on Titus, claims a role I have setup reasons to believe isn't in the game while thinking it is a role that would fit in the game, and uses a strategy which I am pretty sure he used before, of trying to claim a motion detector role in a game with a town (dis)loyal role.

That, plus he defended Gamma D1, and given that scum had little agency D1 and
April was among the lurkers D1
, not to mention how April has tried to throw shade on almost all of the alignment-confirmed players trying to make them not be as town as they are.

April's not scum for any one reason; April is scum for every reason because this is how April plays when scum are eliminated on D1 when he is on the scumteam and knows that if he doesn't step up his game, they're fucked.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3860, MathBlade wrote:I feel I am being more than grateful considering Titus’s response to me thinking about things was like “oh I am thinking the 4-5 is more practical” when IF Mastina is truth telling Titus let me sit in my own pool of misery trying to figure this out. So I am a wee (understatement) pissed and I want to know everything Mastina knows. If Mastina’s town aligned it shouldn’t be a problem and should help her April case and help us.
Being pissed at me is not a reason to deny what is true.

There are 5 scum. There is no scum aligned 3p. Either A50 and superbowl are fakeclaiming scum or town. They cannot be an evil 3p. I am doubting scum.

We knew April's alignment and modifiers when they claimed but sat on that for obvious reasons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:18 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 3886, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3884, superbowl9 wrote:I feel like if we were in the same PT we’d get along so well mastina

WE ARE TOWN BRO FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES
We’re townier than you atm so idk why you are complaining as though you’re going to somehow put a confirmed town in their hood? And act like they will tell you anything different than what is already being said. But when someone else gets neighborized and says the EXACT SAME THING as us you will look back at this and say it was dumb
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3892, Titus wrote:
In post 3860, MathBlade wrote:I feel I am being more than grateful considering Titus’s response to me thinking about things was like “oh I am thinking the 4-5 is more practical” when IF Mastina is truth telling Titus let me sit in my own pool of misery trying to figure this out. So I am a wee (understatement) pissed and I want to know everything Mastina knows. If Mastina’s town aligned it shouldn’t be a problem and should help her April case and help us.
Being pissed at me is not a reason to deny what is true.

There are 5 scum. There is no scum aligned 3p. Either A50 and superbowl are fakeclaiming scum or town. They cannot be an evil 3p. I am doubting scum.

We knew April's alignment and modifiers when they claimed but sat on that for obvious reasons.
Oh honey. I am not denying that you’re claiming shit.

I am just not buying it.

Huge difference.

What modifiers are you saying April has? Iirc they said just motion detector.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:20 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Mathblade think for 2 seconds about this:
If you had setup info that could help catch scum, would you reveal it and lose all chance of catching scum because someone is butthurt they don’t have your info in main thread???
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3893, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 3886, MathBlade wrote:

WE ARE TOWN BRO FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES
We’re townier than you atm so idk why you are complaining as though you’re going to somehow put a confirmed town in their hood? And act like they will tell you anything different than what is already being said. But when someone else gets neighborized and says the EXACT SAME THING as us you will look back at this and say it was dumb
No. It’s called insurance. It may be dumb. But there is no one town who has confirmed it just 3Ps. If it gets confirmed then great those are facts to start with. If it doesn’t then I know Titus and Mastina were feeding everyone BS. You’re 3P that means you’re not town. You’re trying to sell me you’re town. Think of me as your customer. You and A50 I trust more than Titus and Mastina but you’re still 3P eod. I can hear the musical warning bells going off in my head.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3874, MathBlade wrote:I just want to stage a raid on all the private fucking PTs this game and raid them and make them all go public in this cluster fuck
This is the truth. You're paranoid of our trust and want to be in control. You aren't doubting any of the information we're saying. You're doubting our alignment because you can't control us. You need to realize we have a joint, common enemy and that's the army.

We don't reveal scum catching information because someone asks.

If you set aside your anger and passion, you'd realize scum must kill in the 3p claims eventually. Otherwise they'll get outnumbered fast. Think of us as town's shield.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:24 am

Post by superbowl9 »

You can’t know that any given neighborized person is town dude. You can either doubt our wincon or you can doubt someone else’s alignment AND wincon, which do you prefer? Unless you think we can get norway in the hood in which case I think you may have other issues
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3895, superbowl9 wrote:Mathblade think for 2 seconds about this:
If you had setup info that could help catch scum, would you reveal it and lose all chance of catching scum because someone is butthurt they don’t have your info in main thread???
Depends on the situation.

If need be I adapt to the situation at hand. Sometimes my plans would not be as good as releasing the information to make sure town doesn’t stray. Generally this latter camp is more important.

Guilties can be hidden and yanked out Imho but setup information usually falls on the side of making sure the other town know everything for proper world building.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”