Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 223, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 217, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Okay, time to bury you. Here is where you made your mistake, calling this "discrediting". (Another buzzword, btw.)

One second.
you keep insisting all this stuff is scum indicative. for noraa its just noraa indicative. calm down
Why are you defending Noraa?

I'll ask you again. You were really null on her, and thought she might even be scum.

Do you think Noraa's behaviour is town? Your "this is how Noraa plays" stuff just won't fly.

I want a commitment.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:58 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 219, Tayl0r Swift wrote:ok lets sort those slots and loop back to noraa later on in the day. people are wayyyy too confident for page 10. this is not a good push.
I mean, I am using the wagon to sort others as well. I think it will be very useful for that.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

the slots murdercat thinks will be harder to sort.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:00 am

In post 117, Noraa wrote:I should get an award for always being the biggest wagon d1 as town. normally I can draw out some scums by getting a huge wagon. the problem is that the argument somewhat makes sense. like I could see myself agreeing with that argument. I think anyone that's played with me would know I am like this as town which is +townpoints for Taylor. I would argue its - town points for murder since he has played a town game with me before and he has meta dived my scum games before. Besides the people that I have played with's reads on me atm, I can't be certain of the rest. I'm not excited about dying day 1 but I have a feeling I will be able to bring at least one scum down with me.
Ftr, I think Taylor is town for realizing that this isnt AI
I think Murder could be scum bc he has played with me before and I expect him to know its not AI
I think Pooky is actually probably town bc he truly thought he found something and I absolutely believe he believes in it
I am null on Lexi though I am a little salty you would use a discord server and my being excited to be in a game hectic modded against me this way. I could see it as opportunistic scum tho I'm not certain of it.

All the other votes were just plain vote tags or I missed them and I'm not entirely sure what to make of them yet.
In post 166, Noraa wrote:Taylor - town for realizing that this isn't AI due to previous experience playing with me
Murder - null bc he didn't realize it wasn't AI even tho he has played with me before but the paranoia towards shelly is very town bc when playing with shelly, it is nerve-racking trying to determine if you're being absolutely fooled or if you are judging too much and she's actually town. I feel this paranoia all the way after one scum game with her where she told me about all her evil plans in the scum pt and after one town game where I was fooled by her big time. Something that town pings + something that scum pings cancel out and so I am null but prolly town lean still.
Pooky - town because I believe he believes in his SR on me and scum wouldn't bc scum knows who their scum buddies are.
Lexi - null. I still dislike the discord argument. Lexi's been more eager to push me than Pooky has which tbh is a bit strange considering normally the one that starts it is the biggest on pushing it :/

Isis - town because the tone is towny and I relate to some of those posts in that I would say something similar in her position
Bell - townie confusion. could be faked but I'm willing to believe it is real for now
Shelly - scum for misrepping people and also for throwing shade at pooky yet never voting pooky.
Vaultdweller - scum. can't quite put my finger on what's wrong here but I'm def getting scum pings.
Hopkirk - null but lean scum. dislike the jumping on all biggest wagons for no reason.
In post 192, Noraa wrote:
In post 189, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:This is a VERY GOOD QUESTION.

Follow this line of reasoning to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.
you sure like tunneling. anyone know if this happens to be AI?
So, here we go.

Evidence of Noraa's hemming and hawing on me.

Calling me Null but constantly looking for a way to scumread me that can be deemed as valid, because she's afraid to fabricate a reason and have it be torn down, in my opinion.

But even if you think that assessment of her behaviour is wrong, her behaviour is clear as day.

Here is the evidence.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 225, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 223, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 217, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Okay, time to bury you. Here is where you made your mistake, calling this "discrediting". (Another buzzword, btw.)

One second.
you keep insisting all this stuff is scum indicative. for noraa its just noraa indicative. calm down
Why are you defending Noraa?

I'll ask you again. You were really null on her, and thought she might even be scum.

Do you think Noraa's behaviour is town? Your "this is how Noraa plays" stuff just won't fly.

I want a commitment.
ill give you a commitment. in 40 pages when we are pushing someone else. this is not how you sort noraa, and im not gonna be forced to give a read on someone when all the stuff youre forcing her to say is NAI.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 228, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:So, here we go.

Calling me Null but constantly looking for a way to scumread me that can be deemed as valid, because she's afraid to fabricate a reason and have it be torn down, in my opinion.

But even if you think that assessment of her behaviour is wrong, her behaviour is clear as day.

Here is the evidence.
this stuff is NOT AI for noraa.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 221, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm gonna get cursed or shot at some point.
last thing. Assuming that you are town, no scums are gonna keep u cuz ur fucking pushing in the wrong direction. you deny tunneling but you are literally the person pushing me the most. And you are only pushing me. I absolutely think it is tunneling. Honestly, if all you are gonna do is push LHF, why wouldn't scum keep you around?
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:01 am

In post 226, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 219, Tayl0r Swift wrote:ok lets sort those slots and loop back to noraa later on in the day. people are wayyyy too confident for page 10. this is not a good push.
I mean, I am using the wagon to sort others as well. I think it will be very useful for that.
In post 227, Tayl0r Swift wrote:the slots murdercat thinks will be harder to sort.
Boy the difference a green role pm makes, huh.

Murdercat has the right of it. This is a polarizing moment, and forcing people to take a side and read Noraa and read me and read people who have commented on this like you, Taylor, will generate connections and reads for when 3 people die.

Why are you trying to cut that short?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:02 am

In post 230, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 228, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:So, here we go.

Here is the evidence.
this stuff is NOT AI for noraa.
I'm not interested in Meta as a defense. It's AI for people, IN GENERAL. She's not special or an exception.

Explain HOW you believe it's not AI. You've been doing this soft Meta defense and not giving anything.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:03 am

In post 231, Noraa wrote:
In post 221, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm gonna get cursed or shot at some point.
last thing. Assuming that you are town, no scums are gonna keep u cuz ur fucking pushing in the wrong direction. you deny tunneling but you are literally the person pushing me the most. And you are only pushing me. I absolutely think it is tunneling. Honestly, if all you are gonna do is push LHF, why wouldn't scum keep you around?
So because I'm pushing you the most it's tunneling?

Isn't that just kind of telling on yourself that you don't really have a ground to call this tunnelling, and this is just how you defend yourself from a hard push, lol?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:05 am

Anyway, I'm gonna peace out before this thread gets clogged by back and forth too much.

which makes it hard to read and people will skim and skip it.

There's lots of evidence here Noraa is scum. People should read it and make their judgements.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 232, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Boy the difference a green role pm makes, huh.
You say I flip on people when you are literally overdoing everything and I literally cannot possibly not SR you a bit at this point. Its page ten and you have a strong SR. Thinking back on all my games, except for strong meta reasons, I don't think I've ever seen someone just jump like this that was town. Pooky's read is there and I believe he believes in it but I don't think he is overdoing bc I do think that he considers a town!Noraa possibility whereas you are just pushing and pushing and over your head. You are overconfident. You are SRing Taylor literally just bc she's defending me. Thats absolutely stupid. Worse than any of my reasons to SR people.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 234, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Isn't that just kind of telling on yourself that you don't really have a ground to call this tunnelling
no you are tunneling. its clear as day. if anyone doesn't think its tunneling, I'd think they r weird
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 207, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
My thing is, everyone gets defensive when they are the leading wagon.
i see you have never played with me before

personally i tend to go into games knowing that as town it is usually best if i die early
and as scum that my death will give absolutely no information on the rest of my team

i mean if i ever roll solo third party i guess that might be different

to be more on topic though
in a perfect town victory there are 4 or 5 town deaths depending on if mafia shoot or not
to be fair a perfect town victory requires hitting scum twice on two of the three days
and 2 to 4 of those deaths are decided by mafia
one or two of the town deaths will be town shots or votes in a perfect town victory

i do not know why that is on topic or perhaps do not want to elaborate why it is on topic
but we should have some different wagons today
noraa will probably be passed a scroll at some point
i think we should have some more pushes on other people to get some more information out

my personal read on noraa is null
i fully believe that they would behave this way as either alignment
and i expect them to die at some point anyways
at this point any connections that could develop with noraa will likely be calculated
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

theres a very small amount of evidence that noraa could be scum. but there are a few other things ive seen from noraa that could be town-indicative.

lld i dont like how youre trying to paint me as scum here. if im scum, regardless of noraa's alignment, its an awful play for me to be so blatant in defending her. i get wayyy more scrutiny than WK points, and if she flips scum i probably die too.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:25 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

are you really trying to use "this wouldn't make sense for me to do as scum" as a defense considering your scum-meta is basically suicidal?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:26 am

In post 240, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:are you really trying to use "this wouldn't make sense for me to do as scum" as a defense considering your scum-meta is basically suicidal?
POOKY GOT MY BACK

THE TITLE PROPHECY IS COME TRUE

HAHAHA

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:27 am

I'm gonna go hunt some ghosts in videogames now. I just am having too much fun.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:28 am

let us hunt down euro-scum together again :3
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Adorable »

I don't understand why Noraa is getting defensive here in this type of setup. Noraa if you were the first to be given the scroll wouldn't you give it to your scum read?

Taylor asking do scum have a daytalk I couldn't tell if this was a joke or not.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:33 am

its a trolling semi-defense of Noraa
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:39 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 245, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:its a trolling semi-defense of Noraa
I think it was just a joke
GTKAMURDERCAT

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:41 am

the joke is designed to make Noraa's faked townslip look less serious

hence a soft defense
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:45 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I mean I understand that POV
GTKAMURDERCAT

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 108, Toogeloo wrote:The plan seems fine on paper, but you have to also bear in mind that people who get scrolls know they are dead anyways, so they aren't going to be held accountable if they go rogue and want to be a hero and shoot an unpopular target.
The renegade or loose cannon
Selects the target of their gun
Probably someone who's sent insults
But damn, they sure do get results
In post 166, Noraa wrote:Taylor - town for realizing that this isn't AI due to previous experience playing with me
Murder - null bc he didn't realize it wasn't AI even tho he has played with me before but the paranoia towards shelly is very town bc when playing with shelly, it is nerve-racking trying to determine if you're being absolutely fooled or if you are judging too much and she's actually town. I feel this paranoia all the way after one scum game with her where she told me about all her evil plans in the scum pt and after one town game where I was fooled by her big time. Something that town pings + something that scum pings cancel out and so I am null but prolly town lean still.
Pooky - town because I believe he believes in his SR on me and scum wouldn't bc scum knows who their scum buddies are.
Lexi - null. I still dislike the discord argument. Lexi's been more eager to push me than Pooky has which tbh is a bit strange considering normally the one that starts it is the biggest on pushing it :/
Isis - town because the tone is towny and I relate to some of those posts in that I would say something similar in her position
Bell - townie confusion. could be faked but I'm willing to believe it is real for now
Shelly - scum for misrepping people and also for throwing shade at pooky yet never voting pooky.
Vaultdweller - scum. can't quite put my finger on what's wrong here but I'm def getting scum pings.
Hopkirk - null but lean scum. dislike the jumping on all biggest wagons for no reason.
I'd call this a high effort flail
To win my trust your post did fail
This post you've made it feels because
The pressure getting to you was
The townreads do not feel deserved
Is how I'd sum what I've observed
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”