Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 814, shellyc wrote:
In post 813, Flea The Magician wrote:Isis, Shelly and Bell aren't sitting right with me as I've been reading. More likely a dirty duo than a terrible trio in there though.
is this your first game out of newbies
you'll have to do more than that
you'll have to explain the why
Patronising much. As I've said, today is a pain day with a bonus sinus migraine.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:10 am

Post by shellyc »

RL > MS

I'll get back to this though eventually
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 444, Bell wrote:Thanks bear.
Now stop throwing shade at me. It makes me think you’re scum. Cause you aren’t asking anything and lacking curiosity here.
If I was someone else or if it was someone else, I might try to defend Noraa's slot. But I don't think I can: the arguments have been put forward and the stage is set, Noraa's going down, I see no hope for her. Always possible to see a last minute wagon swap, but Noraa's play is poo and dirt. Doomed. Sorry bud. - Mush

1) mush is town. its clear as day. I even agree with LLD on this one. the play is 10000000000000% like On this Day
2) T^T mush save me.

Gloria Cleary's first post in the game is not impressive at all. I'd add that one to the SRs. That'd be {Shelly, Adorable, Gloria Cleary, and Vaultdweller}

still catching up~
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 449, Isis wrote:...did you just say people who hammer you accrue towncred?
I think I was getting a few things mixed up when I said that.
I was thinking if anyone accidentally hammers, confscum.
I was also thinking anyone that doesn't know my meta that doesn't jump on me is trying to get towncred.

mixed those together and we got ourselves a "forced townslip" and a "forced scumslip" now eh?
I sure am good at slipping. where's LLD and her confident SR at?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 488, Bell wrote:Your entire foundation is poor and if you’re town the results were predictable. If you don’t know what you’re doing, you’re not going to reach an accurate conclusion except by luck and you didn’t even have luck on your side because I rolled green.
I kinda think Bell is exactly like me. Like Bell just strikes me as an OMGUSy townie which happens to be my exact play this entire game.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 500, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:okay but for real i'm canadian and pooky is def. a person strong enough to live long and hide as scum, so you consider him later, but not rn. Pooky is doing the lord's work rn.
you make an argument like this yet be all hypocritical when Taylor says I'm easier to sort later. I do not stan.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:35 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

VOTE: adorable

their vote was likely either a bus or an easy way to get towncred and it would be very interesting to see whether adorable passes the scroll to noraa or not
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:41 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 616, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm just tilted about someone claiming scum to try and kill me when I'm town.
Maybe think about this before tunneling a newbie that hasn't been on site enough to even legally mod a game.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 633, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:But Isis needs to die for it later on regardless.

So they can just die like, IDK, round 2 or 3
In post 638, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 635, Isis wrote:Why do you want to kill town?
Because 1) I'll be dead by that point 2) I find what you've done here to be insufferable and 3) you might actually be scum based on this gambit, I'm just having a hard time seeing it, so I'm just marking you for death later so you can do work now without people calling for your head all the time.

Consider it like a "as long as LLD is alive I live" pass, and when I die you're on the chopping block lol
Who in the world do you think you are. This literally read to me like "when I die, Isis can come be the sacrifice" "Ik she's town but idc she gotta die cuz I don't like her"
In post 649, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I don't wanna talk about the dayvig in too much detail but there is an obvious reason the scum would save it I don't wanna get into.
say the person that constantly says she's gonna get killed by scums soon -________-
In post 664, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:I genuinely think Noraa is hilariously doomed town. This was really kind of like, uhh, shit I don't know. Dropping a compact SUV on a kitten? It's just an overwhelmingly anti-Noraa game in a lot of ways, because I'm seeing an eager and experienced town out for blood and Noraa just sort of plays Mafia the way I browse for groceries. This matchup always ends in Noraa going down. There is no survival possible for Noraa in this player list, regardless of alignment.

My town read is based on stuff I can't /really/ convince anyone with, so why am I bothering to bring it up again?

Honestly, I just sort of started typing and then I imagined Noraa as an unspeakably adorable cartoon cat staring up with big watery eyes at a cartoon anvil the size of a small house falling towards her with the words "Death Curse Mafia Game" slapped on the side in big red block letters and I knew I had to share with the class.
Yeah I don't think I'm gonna survive. Heck even if ICs existed in this setup and I was mod confirmed, LLD would be like guys guys mod is lying. Speaking of which, LLD is gonna look really really bad when I flip town. People think she's conftown if I am scum but that logic doesn't sit with me. I still think she is way overconfident for town.
In post 790, UNOwen wrote:
In post 768, shellyc wrote:
hectic is a rather boring mod
don't modkill me

an investigative mindset leans town though, it's not making something out of nothing, it's quite clearly a solving mindset
Right but if Noraa is correct that she did not mention setup in discord, does that make her more likely to be town?
It doesn't seem like a useful line of inquiry, because I already presumed she had not mentioned setup.
Yeah I got so fucking pissed that she used an outside influence against me. I literally just said I was excited to play a game that Hectic modded and she twisted that to somehow prove that there's no possible way I didn't read the OPs. Uno you have played with me before and you really think I'm scum here?
In post 832, Theta Alpine wrote:VOTE: adorable

their vote was likely either a bus or an easy way to get towncred and it would be very interesting to see whether adorable passes the scroll to noraa or not
you agree with my adorable vote?
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

in the sense that i believe adorable is likely scum for it - yes

i also do not see a world where you survive today as with an adorable lynch you will almost certainly be either the second or third person to receive the scroll today
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 502, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 499, Tayl0r Swift wrote:isnt pooky canadian tho?
yeah that's the joke we both are canadian.

I'm a newfie and IDK about Pooky but, lol
that makes you part sheep right?
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

oh wait you voted adorable as well

in my previous post i was referring to adorable voting you and not you voting adorable
your vote on adorable does not really impact my read on adorable
or my read on you for that matter
alter of rautherdir
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:08 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 530, Isis wrote:Pooky please vote me I have a scum PT with four other players, Nero Cain, and Hectic
hmm im not sure how numbers works, but that looks like your PT only has 3 other players.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 838, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 530, Isis wrote:Pooky please vote me I have a scum PT with four other players, Nero Cain, and Hectic
hmm im not sure how numbers works, but that looks like your PT only has 3 other players.
a comma is not a colon
that is a continuous list
alter of rautherdir
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:11 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 837, Theta Alpine wrote:oh wait you voted adorable as well

in my previous post i was referring to adorable voting you and not you voting adorable
your vote on adorable does not really impact my read on adorable
or my read on you for that matter
Adorable came in and threw shade at me without voting me. Unlike Bell who I think is the type to go with the flow and just try to survive, Adorable doesn't strike me as the type that will do anything to stay alive.
I argued with adorable for a bit and voted them. Shortly afterwards an OMGUS vote held up by sheeped reasons came along.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

nero cain is also the co-mod and not a player

p-edit
guess i missed that order of events

not that it really matters to me
as if anything that is worse for adorable then what i originally thought it was
alter of rautherdir
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Noraa »

Btw Theta .... you have only been mislimmed 3 times?!
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Noraa »

I am 1000% certain I can beat that number within like 4 months on MS.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

that is half of my town games
and i also got dayvigged in a game as town which is almost the same thing
alter of rautherdir
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Noraa »

Also I don't remember your previous posts much but did you think I was scum or no?
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:20 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

also the only game i participated in that town won was a game where town absolutely crushed it

p-edit
you are a null read to me
my read on you is more that you will die and be flipped today so i cannot be bothered to form a read on you
alter of rautherdir
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Noraa »

Also I just realized something which is that everyone was saying I was flailing too early. I think I know exactly why. I deal mainly in the Newbie and Normal queue and have *never* played a large theme all the way through before.

I started flailing when I had like 4 votes and everyone was like god she is scum. My subconscious doesn't think of it that way. 4 votes in a newbie is E-1 I think and 4 votes in a normal is like E-3 or something. I started flailing like I was at E-3/E-2/E-1 but actually I was at like E-6 :/

Honestly speaking, if I die, I seriously do not blame town. Generally when mislimmed, I get kinda salty but I had a terribly big reaction at literal E-6 and I can 100% understand why that is scummy. If I was in any other position, I'd likely be on my own wagon so I won't be hypocritical here.

This is some self reflection that I'd like to put in the game before I die cuz I'd like to reread this game and remember that this is what I got out of it. I sincerely do hope that I can prove I am town through solving more because being limmed early often isnt exactly fun. I have a pretty solid town block and some good SRs imo as well. If anyone would like to engage me about them, I'd be really happy to talk thru my reads.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Isis »

noraa wanna townread theta Alpine w me? :)
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 848, Isis wrote:noraa wanna townread theta Alpine w me? :)
definitely

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”