DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:50 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

You have been working overtime to keep the attention OFF Nos, and I believe he's your buddy. Having said that, I would support you 100% if you fancy throwing him under the bus, we really need a red flip. But don't bank on getting town cred for it tomorrow.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

titus can you towncase nos?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1876, Tayl0r Swift wrote:titus can you towncase nos?
Sure.

Let's suppose for a moment Nos is a lurker (not true but I'll get to that in a moment) particularly with his sudden absence here. Why does he get attention more than Mara. It wouldn't surprise me if some people never mentioned Mara. Meanwhile, the case against Nos seems nothing more than repetitive noise. Why Nos? Why has that been spammed when other slots are even more lurky?

Nos hasn't been lurky. He's the only one engaging with my content at all. He followed my reaction test on shelly to try and save Pete day 1. We were both wrong, but that's town impact. He demanded content from Marashu with his vote on them.

Nos stood up and defended himself from Sausade day 1 pretty well.

Ask yourself this Taylor. You're a universal townread alive in lylo. Why? Because you'll vote Nos and excuse Mara's lack of content.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:39 am

Post by Titus »

Let's count those willing to vote Nos

DGB
Taylor
Glitch
Mara
Gypyx

There's scum in that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Titus »

Can you scumcase Nos? His relationships with others would be most persuasive. I read people by how they interact with others as you can probably tell from my towncase.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:09 am

In post 1878, Titus wrote:Let's count those willing to vote Nos

DGB
Taylor
Glitch
Mara
Gypyx

There's scum in that.
There are 4 townies left, of course there's one scum in that lot, at least.

If you're town... IF... your comment that
Nos hasn't been lurky. He's the only one engaging with my content at all. He followed my reaction test on shelly to try and save Pete day 1
comes from an egocentric perspective, and you may be blinded by your own personal "feelgoods" about the slot. Think of it from another players' perspective, no one will say,
oh wow, Nos is engaging with Titus' content, he must be town!
. Another player might more likely think (1) the two of you are in cahoots or (2) YOUR CONTENT WAS CONVENIENT FOR HIM and the scum team.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:12 am

In post 1666, Nosferatu wrote:got my eye on u fidget
In post 1622, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: pete
In post 1620, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1592, Gypyx wrote:I already explained those two, but i think they have a pretty good partner equity
hmm very interesting tell me more
In post 1536, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1533, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i doubt its plusjoyed at this point either.
huh
In post 1380, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: taylor swift
In post 1379, Nosferatu wrote:i didnt mean to quote u @ fidget i was talking to titus
In post 1343, Nosferatu wrote:not all lurkers are created equal
In post 1338, Nosferatu wrote:i...agree!
In post 1339, Nosferatu wrote:content could do more but i am always obvtown
In post 1333, Nosferatu wrote:vrnn vrnn vrnn
In post 1332, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: ts1989
In post 1331, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1322, Titus wrote:He's the only one prod dodging.
prod dodge!
In post 1011, Nosferatu wrote:who tf is wiyvern

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:14 am

That's what I meant when I said his iso was a bunch of onomatopeias.

And naked votes. He's a lurking, grunting machine that tosses votes out of nowhere.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:16 am

Psychologically, he's scumtrolling all of us, and lurking because he got bored with it while the rest of us are intellectually stimulated with the task of solving the game.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1883, DrippingGoofball wrote:Psychologically, he's scumtrolling all of us, and lurking because he got bored with it while the rest of us are intellectually stimulated with the task of solving the game.
So what's different between him and Mara? Nos's nakedness pushes forward the game. Mara's nakedness is always on town and he doesn't get pressured for it.

And maybe my egocentric thoughts are coloring this but if Nos is bussing he deserves to win. Whoever eliminates scum!Mara deserves to win this game. If town won't, we deserve to lose. Lurking with nothing going forward is not a way scum should be permitted to win.

If Nos wins because he was willing to bus and town wasn't willing to vote scum, I'm ok with that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Titus »

To be honest, I'm a bit bored and frustrated myself. One scum is obvious and the rest of you stonewall it to chase after Nos. I'm bored because one scum was easy and frustrated because the rest of you won't obvtown aside from Taylor.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Titus »

Put it another way, let's say we vote Nos and he flips scum.

Mara still won't put forth content. You won't lynch him. We lose eventually either way, so why prolong it?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh and I'm going downstairs to grab a beer and start the quest towards Drunk!Titus. She hasn't come out in awhile. So have fun with me please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Titus »

It's well known you find prod dodging and lurking as scum tells, yet you selectively apply it. I'd be more willing to believe you thought Nos was scum if you put that Nos and Mara were teamed and you'd be ok eliminating either one. Yet, you always deflect the question of Mara to Nos.

Are you ok with eliminating Mara? Yes or No.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:13 pm

In post 1887, Titus wrote:Oh and I'm going downstairs to grab a beer and start the quest towards Drunk!Titus. She hasn't come out in awhile. So have fun with me please.
oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :lol:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:15 pm

Marashu smells of townie in over his head, it's not comparable to Nos at all.

Put them side by side.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1890, DrippingGoofball wrote:Marashu smells of townie in over his head, it's not comparable to Nos at all.

Put them side by side.
Explain this. How is a prod dodging Mara in over his head while an active, influential Nos not.

More than a sentence. Provide proof.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm already intoxicated legally and I'm going to grab another. That means I'm really impressionable, so make a case so I can believe you and Mara aren't partners because it sure fucking looks like it.

I don't see any universe where town!DGB defends a lurker.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Titus »

I hope Taylor comes by because I'm more sure on my townread on her.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:31 pm

Nos is not active nor influential, he's just a noise cricket.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Are you willing to vote Mara? Yes or No.

You still haven't explained why Mara is an overwhelmed townie.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Titus »

You put them side by side. I have and I am wondering why Mara gets protected.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:49 pm

All of these are evidence of game solving.
In post 763, Marashu wrote:
In post 728, Vecna wrote:
In post 681, PlusJOYED wrote: cause it seemed fun and I was null on shelly, and mildy wanted to mess with shelly
but then i realized it"s kind of throwing to do so
yikes, this does not mesh at all with the town mindset of hammering to get scumread
I agree. And right now the biggest defense I've seen is that plus is "too scummy to be scum".

VOTE: PlusJOYED
In post 1160, Marashu wrote:
In post 1109, Fidget wrote: Nosferatu I'm particularly wary of since he just survived the last gladiate, I sort of hope there was 1 scum inside the gladiate, and I lean him over DGB.
In post 1145, Pickaxe Pete wrote:Shelly sent to Trial 1, Battle Mage vanishes, First Gladiate
We vote within the First Gladiate, and Plusjoy is set to Trial 2, viwyrn vanishes
I guess now we're voting to see who gets sent to Trial 3, and there will be a Second Gladiate?
Who chooses which players go into the Gladiate? Was there any scum in the First Gladiate?

It seems to me that there would be scum in the First Gladiate, and the we would be smart to look at Nosferatu and DGB.
Ok, I have a bit of a hot take here. I'm starting to wonder if shelly PASSED the first trial, and the REWARD was being able to set up the gladiate. And now that there were no obvious shenanigans, I'm thinking that PlusJOY FAILED the second trial. Passing a trial helps town, but failing only has a chance of hurting town. (Alternately, PlusJOY PASSED the second trial, and managed to redirect the NK to viywern). The one thing that doesn't make sense in this scenario is if the gladiate is a reward, why those three?

Actually, Nos continually insisting that all 3 of them were town is
interesting
. Like, if either Plus or DGB flipped town (as we know Plus did), then he still distanced himself, whereas if he's scum, that would only be revealed by a flip so he wouldn't be caught in the lie. So it's almost like hedging bets. I still feel like the Eddie slot is scum. But I'm starting to doubt my read on Nos.
In post 1524, Marashu wrote:I'm still suspicious of the Glitch/Eddie slot, though I actually agree with his read on you. Noraa's recent posts have given me pause, so I think I want to ISO that slot soon. I don't really remember anything townie from Pete or Vecna.
Tayl0r and Fidget feel like town to me, and you're probably town as well. I have a hard time reading DGB. I keep going back and forth on Nos.

Could someone explain to me the case on gypyx? It seems like a lot of people are shading this slot and I don't know why.
In post 1848, Marashu wrote:Nos was the one who originally said that it was an all-town gladiate. Now Titus is starting to say the same thing. I'm not sure how the mechanic works but I'm feeling like scum is trying to hide behind it. Gypyx was the one who proposed that the number of town/scum was dependent on the result of the trial in and people agreed on it, but if it's wrong and the gladiate itself was the reward, and nothing would have happened on a fail (which is what I'm currently thinking), then it becomes very appealing to scum to use that. I don't see how Nos saying that it's an all-town gladiate benefits town but it could be beneficial to scum.

Titus might be saying it was all-town now to keep us from looking too deeply at D2, or too closely at Nos. Or it could be her digging in her heels - I think it would make more sense for scum!Titus to be agreeing with Nos' stance on D2 rather than picking it up on D4.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Titus »

My first drunk instinct is to say where the fuck is the follow up and scum bin him and you.

I will actually ignore that now and give faith a fair chance.

Why didn't you defend Marashu and engage me when I have called him lurker scum for days? Why didn't you defend him and set my head straight before lylo? Literally my whole scumhunting world focuses on Mara scum. It would have been nice to have someone talk to me before lylo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 1891, Titus wrote:active, influential Nos
Where are the words to express how inaccurate this statement is?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”