Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5200 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 5194, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1, schadd_ wrote:the majority of players will be town.
I remembered this^
I have only now realized that 23 players - 3 town-by-any-other-name - 3 who-the-hell-knows - 5 Army = 12 townies which is just enough to be a majority.

But there's definitely nothing in there about 3ps sharing the town wincon.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5201 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2880, schadd_ wrote:Gamma Emerald (12): Ban Hydras, Pickaxe Pete, Titus, superbowl9, NorwegianboyEE, mastina, Nero Cain, Menalque, PlusJOYED, Chemist1422, TheGoldenParadox,
DiamondSentine
l
so you were defending Gamma and lead his counter wagon. and then jumped on Gamma @ the end. I mean yes you don't
have
to be scum but how am I being inconsistent?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5202 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

To be frank I am not good at this peacekeeper thing and I have work tomorrow.

Btw Nero don’t ever accuse work for me as fake. That’s a low blow.

Please Norway talk with Titus Mastina and Nero.

This needs fixing

Pedit wtf I am talking hunting Army,

My warnings are to fix the direction fast
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5203 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5202, MathBlade wrote:Please Norway talk with Titus Mastina and Nero.

This needs fixing
What needs fixing?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5204 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5202, MathBlade wrote:Btw Nero don’t ever accuse work
i never did this
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5205 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

The issue is that they cause so much white noise it is virtually impossible to hunt for scum right now. Look at the past 120 pages. Almost
all
of it is drama levied at MathBlade by these 3Ps. What isn’t is drama levied by the rest of the 3P at the rest of the game.

PEdit: So a lolhammer constitutes bussing now. Solid.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5206 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5196, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5192, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also i think y’all missing the part where mod literally daid in the sign up thread. "Most roles will be town or share a town wincon"
That’s literally not kissed.

I think you’re failing to see the point.

Titus Mastina and Nero are treating us like chess pieces or things to be prodded or manipulated rather than equals.

Now if my theory is right I get it and I know why.

Which is why I have been trying desperately to play peace maker and brush Nero off

But at the same time I 100% get the frustration.

They made their bed and need to at least pretend here.
@Norway
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5207 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And since when did you become a UN Peacekeeper.
I like that idea though.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5208 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 5170, Nero Cain wrote:ya'll ready for N. Cain to drop some nxt lvl knowledge?

Army can't hunt themselves. lookin @ you S_S.
Big if true
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5209 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4956, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4817, Almost50 wrote:Also, I so SR Pickaxe, but why would he be early on Gamma but not at all on April? This is the main reason I'm second guessing myself on him.
if Pete is scum then he would have known April is town. Scum intentionally avoiding a wagon on town is a thing. You've been here 5 years, come on bro. But I didn't really get the impression that he was bussing Gamma so eh...

is a bunch of excuses and I don't like them.
In post 4806, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4789, MathBlade wrote:Nero how did Mastina reset when April flipped green? What did your hood do?

Still awaiting a response to this.
well, I had to get home first. I was and still am mad though part of that is being mad at myself for voting April mostly b/c peer pressure and FOMO and April for being a twat to me and making me want to vote him. She apologized and mostly took it in stride.
Here.

Work was an “excuse” which implied fake.

I don’t ever lie about RL.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5210 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5207, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And since when did you become a UN Peacekeeper.
I like that idea though.
Since I self nominated to try to stop whatever the fuck this is.

I am horrible at it.

If you’re better by all means.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5211 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5205, DiamondSentinel wrote:PEdit: So a lolhammer constitutes bussing now. Solid.
how do I know its an lol hammer and not just scum that wanted on his wagon for town cred? how was I being inconsistent?

DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5212 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:32 pm

In post 5211, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5205, DiamondSentinel wrote:PEdit: So a lolhammer constitutes bussing now. Solid.
how do I know its an lol hammer and not just scum that wanted on his wagon for town cred? how was I being inconsistent?
Who the fuck gives town credit for a hammer?
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5213 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5209, MathBlade wrote:Work was an “excuse” which implied fake.
there is a HUGE difference in you saying "well i have to go to work now so I can't do this" and accusing your work of being fake.

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5214 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 5187, DiamondSentinel wrote:Please for the love of fuck stop calling any of the 3P town or masons. They are not remotely. They’ve even admitted as much.

As soon as they greentext, they leave the game.

We cannot count on them to have our interests in mind.
Yes from now on I will only answer to goliath gouthwits health interns #1 2 and 3.

Do we really know the wincons of goliath gouthwits health interns 1 2 and 3? Or are non-goaliath-gouthwits-health-interns-1-2-and-3-third-party-with-town-(possibly)-((ish))-wincon just playing them for suckers? I think this syntax is more clear and direct.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5215 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5212, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 5211, Nero Cain wrote:
Who the fuck gives town credit for a hammer?
being on a scum flip is free town cred

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5216 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Who the fuck wishes that the two of you don’t both pull a MathBlade?

This MathBlade

He is the one known for being a tunnelly idiot.

Please the two of you go find yourself a temporary reprieve before you start coding and nerdy and repetitive and stackmemoryoverflow errors
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5217 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5214, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 5187, DiamondSentinel wrote:Please for the love of fuck stop calling any of the 3P town or masons. They are not remotely. They’ve even admitted as much.

Yes from now on I will only answer to goliath gouthwits health interns #1 2 and 3.

Do we really know the wincons of goliath gouthwits health interns 1 2 and 3? Or are non-goaliath-gouthwits-health-interns-1-2-and-3-third-party-with-town-(possibly)-((ish))-wincon just playing them for suckers? I think this syntax is more clear and direct.
Yeah no.

How does interns sound?

Is that okay?

If not please provide a nickname?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5218 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 5205, DiamondSentinel wrote:The issue is that they cause so much white noise it is virtually impossible to hunt for scum right now. Look at the past 120 pages. Almost
all
of it is drama levied at MathBlade by these 3Ps. What isn’t is drama levied by the rest of the 3P at the rest of the game.

Yes we should all play like diamond who is above all of this 3P wincon nonsense!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5219 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5218, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 5205, DiamondSentinel wrote:The issue is that they cause so much white noise it is virtually impossible to hunt for scum right now. Look at the past 120 pages. Almost
all

Yes we should all play like diamond who is above all of this 3P wincon nonsense!
I am doing my best here.

I get this sucks Diamond.

You wanna help? Stop adding mud.

Like go do anything else and come back in an hour.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5220 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:38 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

What are you trying to accomplish with all this sarcasm, superbowl?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5221 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 5217, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5214, superbowl9 wrote:

Yeah no.

How does interns sound?

Is that okay?

If not please provide a nickname?
You can call us whatever you want, i think everyone in the game has seen enough of my wincon posts to understand that there are no actual masons this game and to get what people are referring to when they say that, but whatever you would like to call us be my guest so long as people get it
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5222 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The Superbowl group’s true name is
The Flying Pumpkins That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Their Ass
. And their true wincon is to play us all for suckers.
Why didn’t we see it, we were so dumb.

- Bunno
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5223 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:40 pm

In post 5219, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5218, superbowl9 wrote:
all

I am doing my best here.

I get this sucks Diamond.

You wanna help? Stop adding mud.

Like go do anything else and come back in an hour.
I’m not blaming you. Well, the only thing I blame you for is getting baited by them, but look at me. I can’t say shit.

I’m blaming the 3P and the fools who treat them like mod-confirmed town.
“Why was I chosen?'
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5224 (ISO) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 5220, Something_Smart wrote:What are you trying to accomplish with all this sarcasm, superbowl?
It’s the only way I can cope with terrible posts besides to push you for posting terribly. I could do that if you want but i prefer to keep the mood happy!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”