Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1863, Toogeloo wrote:Honestly, consider my vote on anyone other than LLD or Pooky.

PEdit: Nope.
Why is Pooky exempted for you?

LLD hasn't been here but looking at the activity overview, I'll suppose that's RL.
In post 1916, Hopkirk wrote:I'm not sure what you think buddying is, but even if you've got an idea then you've still got a thing or two to learn about it buddy.

LL isn't even the third biggest personality in this thread. She just wants to think she is. That's why I'm sending all sorts of subtle, thinly veiled mean comments at her. Pooky absolutely didn't put me up to it.

(I'm not sure how you read those last two posts as serious btw, that's kind of weird)
I don't follow this post. Is this a joking post or real?

In post 1924, Toogeloo wrote:Can we flash wagon Lapsa?
You're ok with a Noraa wagon first but not Pooky or Taylor. Why? You also seem ok with a Lapsa wagon.

What is your intended order of scrolls?

@Bottom of 79 - Toog could be scum looking to put scum earlier in the scroll order.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2019, Bell wrote:They’ve given us everything we need to read them correctly if we still can’t see that they’re town this game than this town sucks.
In post 1979, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1978, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1971, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 880, Noraa wrote:
In post 861, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm willing to eat my hat
go eat your hat
If someone like FL had made this post, I’d completely dismiss it but it sounds super confident to me.
I’m going to call it, I don’t think Noraa’s scum here.
And if I’m right, scum is likely to be found in the slots eagerly pushing her.

This is particularly why Tayl0r and Noraa should never eat scrolls on the same day because I agree with Titus that she’s very likely town here but I can’t imagine scum!Tayl0r going out on a limb for town!Noraa, so if Noraa flips town, Tayl0r is almost certainly town as well.
!pocketed

@Bell and Gloria,

The only possible way I see to save Noraa that I see is a scum!pooky vote who then votes Taylor who we then discuss who to vote for. I'm not saying this because I feel Noraa should be saved, I'm rather null on her. I just want scum!Pooky gone.

We aren't going to miseliminate Taylor first because that gives scum!Pooky a shot at obvtown.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Titus »

TLDR, I don't think Taylor is salvageable today but we should at least get her some agency rather than handing it to Pooky
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:54 am

Post by shellyc »

i skimmed the last few pages and its all meta trash

@UNO I don't get what you arent satisfied by my responses towards you wanting me to explain the Adorable post
Can you point me to what you want me to answer
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:55 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 2102, Titus wrote:TLDR, I don't think Taylor is salvageable today but we should at least get her some agency rather than handing it to Pooky
You think Tayl0r is that widely scum read?
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:55 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 2085, UNOwen wrote:She has done a similar thing with me now, earlier on she accused me of trying to claim credit for the Noraa wagon, I responded by saying that "juicy and filling" was not meant as a serious description of the five or so words I had given before then, she seemingly accepted that and said my response was slightly town AI, then later I see she has repeated the exact same claim with no hint she had even considered my response. So maybe there is a point here.
no I did not accept that as town AI

I accepted your defiance in proving me wrong as slightly town AI
you are still in my scumpool
everyone is on a scale in my world, the response to my pressure was + a few townpoints but not enough to move you out of my scumpool

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:56 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

rofl how is letting Taylor scroll me not giving her agency now
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:56 am

Post by shellyc »

Basically its quite hard to fake confidence in proving someone wrong when you are being SR'd as scum, because you know that the person SRing you is correct

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:57 am

Post by shellyc »

is taylor vs pooky just some random meta tvt shitfight or should I reread that part of the thread because I skimmed

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:58 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Spoiler: Adorable ISO - Null -.-;
This ISO reads as fairly opportunistic early on, at least to me. The vote on Nora was placed based on "Nora getting defensive is sus" . She calls Nora out on an OMGUS vote.

Aw great, now I gotta add UNOwen to this...

Ok so the interactions with Noraa on the Adorable end are some seriously weak sauce. Like Bell Pepper on the scoville scale weak.

Spoiler: UNOwen ISO (read in part with Adorable) - Scum Leaning
So UNOwen claims their RVS vote to have provoked good things, and seems rather keen on Noraa scum as a result, that's fine and fair. Seems a little to proud to me but that's just me reading it.

Claims in to have "juicy and fulfilling Noraa scum read" - with a total of 3 game related posts. An RVS, an Adorbs accusation, and questioning someones read. Doesn't want to vote elsewhere until Noraa be cursed. Ok then.
In post 734, UNOwen wrote:At some point I will have opinions that are more substantial and worth offering without request. But the game has just started, and it is going at a good pace, so I see no reason to rush.
But the juicy noraa scumread? :(

blah blah blah discord/meta.... my brain hurts.

Ooo Adorable is scum apparently. . Adorables made like 3 posts at this point. That's a pretty heavy read for a slot with nothing happening. That I can work out it's currently based on slightly whiffy vote nobody else was really bothered about at the time...

I gotta agree with Adorable in . There's a definite sense of pride and knowing in UNOwens posts about Noraa.

Adorable and Noraa scumbuddies? That's a corker of a bus if that's the case. Shelly is implicated in this quite heavily and is someone I need to read over anyway.

More meta -.-;

This slot isn't sitting well with me.

Need to check Shelly and pooky at some point, this has used my attention span for the day.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:59 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 2109, Flea The Magician wrote:Adorable and Noraa scumbuddies? That's a corker of a bus if that's the case. Shelly is implicated in this quite heavily and is someone I need to read over anyway.
No Adorable is town

this is a really random misrep

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:00 am

Post by shellyc »

flea why are you ignoring all the AI content/interactions in uno's ISO except the noraa parts

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:02 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 361, shellyc wrote:Adorable doesn’t really ping and adorable noraa not s/s
flea you are misrepping me I never once did push adorable/noraa at all

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2104, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 2102, Titus wrote:TLDR, I don't think Taylor is salvageable today but we should at least get her some agency rather than handing it to Pooky
You think Tayl0r is that widely scum read?
No. I just see Pooky likely getting a scroll today in the first two spots unless we execute Noraa first and Noraa Pooky is S v S. I don't see Pooky Taylor as S v S.

If Pooky gets a scroll, he blows up Taylor (unless he's second slot scum).

Given I feel Taylor is town, and I lean scum on Pooky due to the excessive tunnel on Taylor to the excusion of everyone else, I would rather Taylor have agency or Pooky scumclaim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:06 am

In post 2113, Titus wrote:Given I feel Taylor is town, and I lean scum on Pooky due to the excessive tunnel on Taylor to the excusion of everyone else, I would rather Taylor have agency or Pooky scumclaim.
are you even reading the same game at this point
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Titus »

@Pooky, I don't read on subbing in. Talk to me about not Taylor reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

ok i got busy irl and skipped some pages. pooky why is titus out of touch?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:10 am

right you just sub in dont read and then make stuff up

cool awesome
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2117, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:right you just sub in dont read and then make stuff up

cool awesome
Just what have I made up?

You said yourself that in a 1 v 1, a slot shouldn't mind going first. I am holding you to that. Or is that suddenly a problem?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2115, Titus wrote:@Pooky, I don't read on subbing in.
Talk to me about not Taylor reads.
Also the bolded.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 2021, Adorable wrote:@Noraa There are some players who are suspecting us as scum buddies and if you really are town, then this makes me think scum are the ones who are trying to make it look like we are scum buddies when we are not. UNOwen and Fidget are the players that come up from the top of my head.
I am pretty willing to believe you are town right now because Noraa/Adorable solve is what some people are suggesting and this is really fishy because I am the most highly SRed and you are pretty clearly busy and no offense but you are definitely considered LHF. LHF=low hanging fruit or easy limbait.
In post 2022, MURDERCAT wrote:I haven't played with scum Noraa but I've meta dived her a few times

Just went through her scum games and found a few posts that I think show her range. She is noticably more emotional this game to be fair, but I think Noraa is self aware enough to know that is a town trait of hers.

viewtopic.php?p=12129801#p12129801

viewtopic.php?p=12232252&sid=c4562ff199 ... #p12232252

viewtopic.php?p=12154255#p12154255

I chose these three because I think they show things I've seen from her this game: self-meta, discussion of her being upset about being a miselim (down to the phrasing: "going to be salty"), and high effort walls.
Cool. Lets talk about these three posts. The first post is from my first scum game. Im gonna entirely ignore it because I believe using my first scum game to say absolutely anything is stupid. The second one was after I had a super fake reaction to hammering my partner. Like I literally went all the way over and I panicked so bad because vp(a townie) didn't respond to me. I was literally in the pt like shit shit shit shit shit shit shit that reaction was so fucking fake. The third, the main point of that post wasn't the self meta. It was telling people to give me more time to think about what to do.
In post 2026, MUSHSHAGANA wrote:
Quoting from laziness. Today was huge.

Pooky's one half gut read, one half noticing patterns of behavior.

Pooky takes pressure-free scumreads and reacts terribly to them... I tend to find I have to press town players to get reactions from them usually, I can stand off to one side and sort of talk around Pooky and get a guaranteed burst of anger, usually without any attempts to correct. When Pooky DOES correct me, they're noticeably /even more/ angry. General feeling is suggesting to me that Pooky's scum that doesn't like being scumread for "wrong" reasons. Similar to how I felt when you got angry about my scumread in our prior game -- like, this is way more anger than this statement and amount of investment and pressure deserves. When they can correct me, they do it with malice, like they're getting back for all the times they couldn't. This is sort of gutready, but its a definite pattern I'm noticing.

Pooky also does, as I said before, this "whispering in the ear" thing. Doing it to Bell was not necessarily the case though I believe an element of that remains. LLD is the big one, of course. But there's something I've noticed -- since my mistake with reading the Pooky+Bell interaction as that, Pooky hasn't done any intense 1-on-1 back and forth with anyone whereas before that it was the bulk of their ISO. That's not AI per se, but I don't know why a townie who plays that way stops when I press that button, which I feel tips it over into AI. (If it had continued, I might have wavered on this read somewhat, but I can't say how much.)

As for who to pass it to?

I think you're mistaken.

Pooky wanted to be second in line. Watch this: Tayl0r->Pooky->LLD. What does that do to you? Well, it looks bad. Looks like scum Pooky saving you from your biggest detractor -- easy to pull the town onto your wagon there. Better yet, watch THIS as if you're scum: Tayl0r->Pooky->MUSHSHAGANA. Whoa! Suddenly no brakes on your train right -- looks like scum angling for a miselim, right? And you get off the hook as easy miselim bait that shouldn't be taken, if you're scum. Presuming a less subtlety-aware player list, scum might do that second one with you as town since worse town players wouldn't catch themselves necessarily.

Why me for the second one? Simple: Your loudest two defenders are Tayl0r and me. I'm not actually putting any effort in but I restate my read of you often. With Tayl0r out I'm the biggest threat to a Noraa wagon. (Note: more likely I would expect that either world would kill someone unrelated to your wagon -- probably a middle-of-the-reads player with some garbo thoughts on the game, to attempt to send the town down that rabbit hole. But for the above, I wanted to focus on your wagon/defenders to show you how you're misreading what Pooky asked for as making a scum-Pooky-hits-LLD world impossible. It's far from it, it's just first order misdirection.)
ur right. pooky to LLD or you would look absolutely terrible for me. But I feel like he wouldn't do that anyways bc it would very very clearly be setting me up as limbait and if he flips red, I'm literally like big time conftown. But if he really wanted to set me up, something like an uno lim might actually be better. Cuz like uno been sussing me but not that hard. So scums would kill him bc 1)town gets nothing out of his lim(imo) and 2)he's mostly talked about me though he hasn't been the most aggressive pusher on my wagon
In post 2027, Gloria Cleary wrote:
This has been extremely informative. These game just increase my confidence in Noraa!town if anything. No where near the emotional range we’re seeing here and no lengthy nuanced detailed readlists in ANY of those games.

Conclusion: Noraa is either town or totally switched up her meta for this game. If there’s an very consistent overriding scumtell especially for newbs, it’s this one: making detailed and nuanced reads is extremely difficult for scum to do but she did that here.

@Noraa could you link some of your towngames, especially any posts where you made detailed readslists? That would be super helpful.
yeah I had a post where I attached a post from my recently finished town game that had a huge reads list. It's kinda messy cuz my stupid ass brain didn't choose to ISO :lol: I'll go find it and quote it in a hot sec :D
In post 2081, UNOwen wrote:
In post 1904, Noraa wrote: I was at E-1 at one point but continued to just lurk until I found the perfect opportunity to direct attention elsewhere
A) 409 posts = semi-lurker, this is the difference between you and I
B) I skimmed around the areas you got put at E-1, the wagon pressure was much less intense
c) You posts
were
more controlled

I'm not entirely sure that was a productive use of my time.

I saw that you've got me as a town read from my ISO. In Bats I was pretty well tunneled all of day 1 but I still made a sincere effort to sort Redados, I have done nothing of the sort for you so far. Why are you cutting me so much slack here?
No. like 90% of those posts were on the last 2 days of the game. Before that I was 100% a semi lurker. Why you are a TR is an interesting question. I'm going to answer that in a bit when I figure out how to word it better cuz rn its mostly gut and vibes but there's something I can't quite put into words atm and I'll think on it a bit.
In post 2101, Titus wrote: !pocketed

@Bell and Gloria,

The only possible way I see to save Noraa that I see is a scum!pooky vote who then votes Taylor who we then discuss who to vote for. I'm not saying this because I feel Noraa should be saved, I'm rather null on her. I just want scum!Pooky gone.

We aren't going to miseliminate Taylor first because that gives scum!Pooky a shot at obvtown.
wow when did I suddenly become a null? I remember being a SR until the consensus started shifting.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:18 am

In post 2118, Titus wrote:
In post 2117, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:right you just sub in dont read and then make stuff up

cool awesome

You said yourself that in a 1 v 1, a slot shouldn't mind going first. I am holding you to that. Or is that suddenly a problem?
do you have a selective reading problem?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Noraa »

I think Titus goes from null to SR because I really dislike this jumping around without good reasoning
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2121, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2118, Titus wrote:

cool awesome

do you have a selective reading problem?
I am still asking for non Taylor reads. You're proving my point here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2122, Noraa wrote:I think Titus goes from null to SR because I really dislike this jumping around without good reasoning
We can have Taylor nuke you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”