Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5325 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 5319, Tayl0r Swift wrote:ok im now 40 pages behind and dont see myself spending all day reading those pages. can someone give me the highlights? have we caught scum yet?
just check out my readslist!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5326 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 5324, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 5320, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5319, Tayl0r Swift wrote:ok im now 40 pages behind and dont see myself spending all day reading those pages. can someone give me the highlights? have we caught scum yet?
Have we caught scum? Hmmm.
Let’s see... Can you vote yourself?
that wont work today though lol
Shhh.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Morning Mage
Morning Mage
Goon
Morning Mage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5327 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:35 am

Post by Morning Mage »

In post 5326, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5324, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 5320, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Have we caught scum? Hmmm.
Let’s see... Can you vote yourself?
that wont work today though lol
Shhh.
:lol:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5328 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:39 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 5266, shellyc wrote:DS probs in the scumpool as well due to Poe + I dislike the shading and discrediting
You're... you're scumreading DS for forgetting who's in Nero's faction and writing your name instead of mastina's?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5329 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:49 am

In post 5281, superbowl9 wrote:You would probably say that’s a pretty surface-level observation to be discussing over and over again, wouldn’t you??
I mean, it's not like I've just been literally repeating "Nero's faction could have a different wincon" over and over. I've been talking to Nero to try to sort his own story out (and it still doesn't make any sense), and I've been talking to people such as Norwee who seem to trust them but won't share why, and I've been discussing what the faction has done and claimed and how that fits in with their supposed motivation.

Likewise, if someone claimed a PR and there were 10 pages of discussion about whether their play makes sense as that role, and whether it fits in the setup, and whether the way they used it was consistent and believable, that's not a waste of time.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5330 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Titus »

Alright. Time to get to work on my cross-reference table. See you in a few hours.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5331 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:56 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 5323, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 5321, jjh927 wrote:
In post 5002, Pickaxe Pete wrote:I don't have any reason to trust you or not to trust you other than the claims and as you point out, the numbers (where did the exact number of 5 come from though). I don't have any reason to believe that the army isn't scum either. I just don't understand why members of your "town" 3P are acting scummy.
Misread this post
how so?
In relation to this
In post 5280, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 5273, jjh927 wrote:Of the funky little trio I'm in, I'm a little confused by Pete suggesting nothing indicates the army is scum when Gamma literally claimed scum
What are you talking about? I never suggested any such thing?
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5332 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:07 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 5322, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 5318, superbowl9 wrote:That’s a town tell because i dont believe scum would not be able to know about that from PT discussions. You can believe it’s lying scum but if you read his posts i think you will find that’s likely not the case
:facepalm: you think town not reading the actual game is significantly more likely than scum not reading the PT? bad take imo
...yes? Lol?? When have you played with scum that hasn’t read main OR pt vs when have you played with town who doesn’t read?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5333 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4815, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4767, Morning Mage wrote:if you're shooting outside of the Mod's trio, I'd go Shelly or Taylor.
You know that readlist I provided you last night? FORGET ABOUT IT.

My reads are so rapidly changing right now they literally change every other page.

Right now I'd say all 4 scum are in the trio the mod listed + Chemist + Diamond, with an outside chance of Bell/Taylor being Scum (that would mean I am wrong on one of the other 5). I find it highly unlikely the mod provides an all-Scum pool for me to execute from (even if it was just a "recommendation"), so I'm thinking Chemist+Diamond are more likely to flip Scum than any of the other 3 (if that makes any sense to you).

Furthermore, the NK analysis S_S pointed out I think points to at least one of DS/jjh being Scum. It was a kill made to prevent something on the future, and "casual Scum" don't make those kinds of kills.

BUT, I could also see it as being "a kill on a confirmed!Townie" if Scum indeed had 2 kills and Norwee was saved by virtue of being the new recruit of the hood, as this means they went for both confirmed Townies on N2, which makes a lot of sense.

IMPORTANT: If anyone has questions, exclamations, elaborations, .. etc. PLEASE DON'T.
If such person is a member of the league of 7 they can ask in the respective PT, but not in the open. THANK YOU.
Saw this in my readthrough... the NKA is garbage. SS is scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5334 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4817, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4776, Nero Cain wrote:y TPG instead of DS or Chemist?
Good question.

Also, I so SR Pickaxe, but why would he be early on Gamma but not at all on April? This is the main reason I'm second guessing myself on him.
Pickaxe Pete didn't post at all/very much during the April wagon. He didn't have an opportunity.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5335 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4972, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 4590, MathBlade wrote:DDL vs Pete is just a case of who seems to be playing. Ddl only memorable post for me is about the BTS army. Pete I remember a post here or there.

Jjh is SK or scum because of play and ascetic claim. I disagree with Mastina’s setup spec again. Shocking I know. I lean SK simply because town Vig is too much power and being able to track JJH to a kill would then be either such a boon/bust to be ridiculous.

If I had a three way nuke I wouldn’t cry about them dying. I just don’t think wagoning any of them gives anything since their entire play is lurker hell.
Not posting every 8 hours is lurking. Figured that out end of Day 1.

You just said a whole lot of jjh is scummy for reasons but didn't say anything about ddl or me. Why should ddl or I be wagoned for lurking
if we're town
and jjh is scummy?
Ahem.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5336 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:32 am

In post 5333, Titus wrote:the NKA is garbage.
It's garbage to suggest that scum killed a player with a power role to prevent him from using his power?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5337 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5336, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5333, Titus wrote:the NKA is garbage.
It's garbage to suggest that scum killed a player with a power role to prevent him from using his power?
The NKA regarding who made such a kill. Scum making such a kill isn't out of the ordinary. Plus is more likely to be protected on the night he gives out the power, if town even has a doctor.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5338 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

Player NameExecution Preference
shellycDDL>Pete>jjh
Chemist1422
BellDDL (doesn't disagree - yucky)
mastinaDDL
Nero CainDDL (but prefers outside)
MathBladeDDL
Morning MageDDL, or outside mod's trio shelly or taylor
Almost50
superbowl9jjh
Tayl0r SwiftDDL
jjh927not DDL so Pete by PoE
TitusPickaxe Pete
NorwegianboyEEDDL
Pickaxe PeteDDL until "latest stunt by jjh"
DiamondSentinel
Something_SmartNot jjh [JJH is town, and SS is scum]
DrDolittlePete?
TheGoldenParadox
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5339 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Titus »

I'm starting to see where Taylor gets there's scum in my nulls, it's just not DDL.

I feel A50 should nuke SS imo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5340 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5338, Titus wrote:
Player NameExecution Preference
shellycDDL>Pete>jjh
Chemist1422
BellDDL (doesn't disagree - yucky)
mastinaDDL
Nero CainDDL (but prefers outside)
MathBladeDDL
Morning MageDDL, or outside mod's trio shelly or taylor
Almost50
superbowl9jjh
Tayl0r SwiftDDL
jjh927not DDL so Pete by PoE
TitusPickaxe Pete
NorwegianboyEEDDL
Pickaxe PeteDDL until "latest stunt by jjh"
DiamondSentinel
Something_SmartNot jjh [JJH is town, and SS is scum]
DrDolittlePete?
TheGoldenParadox

This is wrong. I prefer Pete (can see why when you’re caught up.) well really prefer TGP but that’s not one of the three.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5341 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:40 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 5339, Titus wrote:I'm starting to see where Taylor gets there's scum in my nulls, it's just not DDL.

Why elim outside the confscum group??
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5342 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Titus »

Give me a readslist that convinces me otherwise SS.

Pedit: Thank you Math. I honestly skimmed over all the posts in the middle that happened Saturday night.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5343 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5342, Titus wrote:Give me a readslist that convinces me otherwise SS.

Pedit: Thank you Math. I honestly skimmed over all the posts in the middle that happened Saturday night.
K I am going back to lurking now. Gotta get stuff done.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5344 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5341, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 5339, Titus wrote:I'm starting to see where Taylor gets there's scum in my nulls, it's just not DDL.

Why elim outside the confscum group??
Because I feel DDL is a misexecute and if we're taking a shot, I'd rather hit scum. So Pickaxe Pete or SS.

Then we have Chemist as scum too.

I'm just short one last one and I'm thinking it might be Bell.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5345 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Titus »

Shooting outside the confscum group frankly gives DDL more time to obvtown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5346 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:46 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 5344, Titus wrote:Because I feel DDL is a misexecute and if we're taking a shot, I'd rather hit scum. So Pickaxe Pete or SS.
I'd rather hit scum so let's shoot outside confscum?? If DDL is town then we have a guaranteed 1/2 scum!
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5347 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:47 am

Post by superbowl9 »

I say we shoot jjh anyways he's clearly more scummy than DDL
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5348 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5346, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 5344, Titus wrote:Because I feel DDL is a misexecute and if we're taking a shot, I'd rather hit scum. So Pickaxe Pete or SS.
I'd rather hit scum so let's shoot outside confscum?? If DDL is town then we have a guaranteed 1/2 scum!
So then we should execute Pickaxe but based on the popularity of DDL, I don't feel that's happening.

So your position is I should accept the misexecute?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5349 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:48 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Everyone's just bought his ascetic claim that *may I remind you* he pulled out randomly in the middle of D1?? I'm honestly puzzled what town mentality anyone sees in that slot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”