MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5375 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5372, Titus wrote:@Mathblade,

That's the thing about conftown working in concert with more information. We can't take the chance of sharing our information (particularly our wincon), with anyone who isn't scum. So when you have one group that has more information than another, it's going to feel a bit like chess pieces. There's not much to be done. You and DS naturally rebel in such situations. Well scum!DS wouldn't. So there's always going to be conflict. It's what happened in that one game where Cerb and I were conftown and we misexecuted you due to your resistance.

I understand if this means our 3p needs to be shot, but it is what it is. If you become confirmed not!Army, I would advocate letting you know everything.
Here’s the issue.

You’re not even confirmed not Army from an outsider’s perspective.

I don’t think you are.

But you’re so hyper focused on what you “know”, your team isn’t taking in additional data and input.

The perception right or wrong is that you’re trying to dictate control of the game. People are rebelling because of it. There’s way too many discontent players at the speed and how you’re handling this to all be scum.

You need to break that. I don’t know how, but something has to change.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5376 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

Mastina did it yesterday with April.

You’re not doing it to a person now but it’s the same idea.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5377 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

You’re literally torpedoing any SS is scum case you have because of this perception.

Your hood is about to become the me. :( Please don’t be the old me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5378 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Titus »

@SS What decision do you not understand? It looks like you’re just kissing up to Math.

@Math - Norway confirms us as not Army. A50 confirms us as not Army. What more "outside" perspective do you need to confirm us as not Army?

Our team has mod confirmed information Army has 5 members and they are the only scum. New data won't change mod confirmation. That is unless you're referring to something else.

The only town objecting are you and DS. You're buddyable and DS was buddied by scum D1. It's in the VCA too.

We can't break a rebellion that's in your DNA because you can't accept some people knowing more than you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5379 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5378, Titus wrote:@SS What decision do you not understand? It looks like you’re just kissing up to Math.

@Math - Norway confirms us as not Army. A50 confirms us as not Army. What more "outside" perspective do you need to confirm us as not Army?

Our team has mod confirmed information Army has 5 members and they are the only scum. New data won't change mod confirmation. That is unless you're referring to something else.

The only town objecting are you and DS. You're buddyable and DS was buddied by scum D1. It's in the VCA too.

We can't break a rebellion that's in your DNA because you can't accept some people knowing more than you.
That’s the thing.

Unless Norway has checked you somehow (ffs don’t say this) it isn’t. Norway has confirmed that they are in your PT and heard claims from you. You’re focused on confirming goodness and using the rod of “my highway” vs being town and hoping people follow.

That is part of the problem. You “know” there were 5 army at the start of the game. You “know” your teammates are not scum. You “know” x. We hear “Claim X”.

I can literally type “hey it’s mod confirmed the masons are all town and there is one serial killer.” (This is imho false) it has no evidence/confirmation. You’re trying to fling your weight around as if you’re the greatest gift on earth instead of cooperating.

Because of that people don’t trust your claims.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5380 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

The more outlandish your claims (some of which are really outlandish) the more honey you need.

You’re trying to jam vinegar down our throats when you’re claimed 3P

At best you’re ignored at worst you’re exed/shot
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5381 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

You’re being told what you’re presenting doesn’t make sense.
Doubling down doesn’t help.
I am 75% sure I know the missing piece but saying is bad.

Rather than saying “too bad so sad can’t help”
You need to get people to trust you to rebuild your clout.

As it stands tomorrow I am awaiting what ridiculous power claim you have and sighing that it’s completely ridiculous and I am stuck defending you to get a scum exe
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5382 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:06 am

Post by Titus »

@Math, I am cooperating. There's only so far we can "cooperate". We're never going to be persuaded on arguments we know to be false.

You want to be heard on arguments we know to be false.
You want to feel like your arguments on things we know to be false have a chance.
We literally cannot give you that chance without being antitown.

You want to feel heard on mastina scum by the council of 7.
The council knows that to be false.

Because of this, you dig your heels in deeper because we won't cooperate and explain.

There's a difference between not trusting our claims and tossing our reads out because of us townreading each other. Nero and I strongly disagree with our reads on you. That's ok. We're both town.

You do nothing to persuade Nero that you're town by insisting we must cooperate, when we've done literally all we can. I have depants where I could (even to when I arguably shouldn't regarding the kingmaker protecting A50).

I'd love to discuss my SS read with you. It has nothing to do with the 3p situation (minus them buddying you).
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5383 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Titus, I'm referring to this:
In post 5372, Titus wrote:That's the thing about conftown working in concert with more information. We can't take the chance of sharing our information (particularly our wincon), with anyone who isn't scum. So when you have one group that has more information than another, it's going to feel a bit like chess pieces. There's not much to be done. You and DS naturally rebel in such situations. Well scum!DS wouldn't. So there's always going to be conflict. It's what happened in that one game where Cerb and I were conftown and we misexecuted you due to your resistance.
You guys did the chess thing with the April execution. I predicted that the reasons were dumb, and when they were revealed today, lo and behold they were in fact dumb. You posting this makes me think that you're probably going to try the chess thing again, because you have more secret information that you don't want scum to know. Is that accurate?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5384 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

And the airplane flies over Titus’s head

*sigh*

SS read will have to wait til lunch break sorry

If you got specific questions I will see it then
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5385 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Titus »

Town
Titus

Diamond Sentinel
Nero Cain

shellyc
A50
Superbowl9
Morning Mage

mastina
NorwegianboyEE
Above NullThe Golden Paradox
Mathblade
NullDrDolittle
jjh927
Lean ScumBell
Something Smart
ScumPickaxe Pete
Chemist1422

Legend: Green = Will never execute
Blue = Strong mod suggestion they are town, become conftown if 3 scum get flipped, not entertaining executions
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5386 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5383, Something_Smart wrote:Titus, I'm referring to this:
In post 5372, Titus wrote:That's the thing about conftown working in concert with more information. We can't take the chance of sharing our information (particularly our wincon), with anyone who isn't scum. So when you have one group that has more information than another, it's going to feel a bit like chess pieces. There's not much to be done. You and DS naturally rebel in such situations. Well scum!DS wouldn't. So there's always going to be conflict. It's what happened in that one game where Cerb and I were conftown and we misexecuted you due to your resistance.
You guys did the chess thing with the April execution. I predicted that the reasons were dumb, and when they were revealed today, lo and behold they were in fact dumb. You posting this makes me think that you're probably going to try the chess thing again, because you have more secret information that you don't want scum to know. Is that accurate?
Any move we make will be considered a chess move. That's my point. Scum!you can make that argument and town!math and DS will eat it up.

I doubt A50 goes against the math though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5387 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5385, Titus wrote:
Town
Titus

Diamond Sentinel
Nero Cain

shellyc
A50
Superbowl9
Morning Mage

mastina
NorwegianboyEE
Above NullThe Golden Paradox
Mathblade
NullDrDolittle
jjh927
Lean ScumBell
Something Smart
ScumPickaxe Pete
Chemist1422

Legend: Green = Will never execute
Blue = Strong mod suggestion they are town, become conftown if 3 scum get flipped, not entertaining executions
DrD should be above null.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5388 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5375, MathBlade wrote:You’re not even confirmed not Army from an outsider’s perspective.
the thing is...there are only 3 of us. Even if you want to say that Gamma was a member and we were really 4 members then why do we ever bus him d1? Also, there's confirmed ar,y in DDL/pete and JJH so that further disproves that we are some 3p group that's secretly army.

and if you think we are army why, when asked about your scumreads were they DDL, SS and TGP?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5389 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think this
has to be
town Math.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5390 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:27 am

In post 5386, Titus wrote:Scum!you can make that argument and town!math and DS will eat it up.
Because it's a valid argument independent of my alignment...
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5391 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Titus »

Nero, let's talk in the hood about not!Math. I want a sounding board on my SS read and no one else is on.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5392 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like Math has this "oh I'm hardheaded, none of this scummy just me being hardheaded"

scum HAVE to break the hood up. They know they can't hunt outside of the hood b/c any lynches outside of the hood just result in them being POEd.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5393 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5388, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 5375, MathBlade wrote:You’re not even confirmed not Army from an outsider’s perspective.
the thing is...there are only 3 of us. Even if you want to say that Gamma was a member and we were really 4 members then why do we ever bus him d1? Also, there's confirmed ar,y in DDL/pete and JJH so that further disproves that we are some 3p group that's secretly army.

and if you think we are army why, when asked about your scumreads were they DDL, SS and TGP?
Nero you have got to stop this.

I can easily make the argument this is a Titus gambit and she started by hooding the three of you out of the 5 scum then just added people. I don’t make it because I don’t believe it true.

I get you think I am scum. You’re literally hurting your own argument and the last thing I should be in your eyes is townfirm and you’re doing it by pushing me in this manner.

Stop it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5394 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5392, Nero Cain wrote:like Math has this "oh I'm hardheaded, none of this scummy just me being hardheaded"

scum HAVE to break the hood up. They know they can't hunt outside of the hood b/c any lynches outside of the hood just result in them being POEd.
**gobble gobble**

This post does not exist as is imho wrong because reasons.

This post is damaging to town if your claims are true.

Stop.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5395 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:34 am

In post 5392, Nero Cain wrote:scum HAVE to break the hood up. They know they can't hunt outside of the hood b/c any lynches outside of the hood just result in them being POEd.
how can this be true? wouldn't the game be absurdly townsided if this were the case?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5396 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5395, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5392, Nero Cain wrote:scum HAVE to break the hood up. They know they can't hunt outside of the hood b/c any lynches outside of the hood just result in them being POEd.
how can this be true? wouldn't the game be absurdly townsided if this were the case?
Omg can we just pretend Nero didn’t say this please

The explanation and carry through on this is bad.

Can we please just do anything besides this topic?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5397 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

So I think tgp is scum

Let’s talk about that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5398 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 5395, Something_Smart wrote:
when I asked you who were scum and you told me that it was the kings army did you believe that kings army was
INSIDE
our hood?

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5399 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:42 am

In post 5398, Nero Cain wrote:when I asked you who were scum and you told me that it was the kings army did you believe that kings army was INSIDE our hood?
no?

that was mathblade arguing that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”