Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5650 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 5647, mastina wrote:
In post 4963, Bell wrote:Okay, maybe Titus is right about Pickaxe. He’s more natural as town.
His iso seems pretty natural to me; care to explain to the contrary?
No, I was bullshiting and seeing if he'd react to the pressure.
He just ignored me and I don't know what to make of that tbh.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5651 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5648, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5646, Titus wrote:
In post 5643, Nero Cain wrote:the correct play is for the day to go on and we keep talking and hunting but part of me is rdy for him to just eliminate someone.
There comes a point where the day just ends organically and more talking hurts town.

Once we get the remaining claims, the day will hit that point. So we should keep our talks to a minimum (which is why I didn't discuss my Chemist claim thoughts in public).
Uhoh I agree with the Titus hood.

Quick someone scumread me please? *puppy dog eyes*
I don't trust you fwiw.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5652 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5645, Bell wrote:I was thinking that Mastina wasn't being fair to April and he was probably flipping town based on the replace out, his frustration posts, tone not differing much from ongoing.
I was leaning slightly town on Mastina at this point, but and correct me if I'm wrong I believe mastina was originally named Mastin on this site? And based on very dated Meta I did not wish to underestimate their scum game even slightly and their strategizing so I was being careful in weighing them given my depressed brain.
Mastina is a she. She, I believe had the handle mastin at a point but is Mastina now. I’d differentiate the two because reasons unrelated to mafia. While she has always been herself she is a very good scum player as well.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5653 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5651, Titus wrote:
In post 5648, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5646, Titus wrote:
In post 5643, Nero Cain wrote:the correct play is for the day to go on and we keep talking and hunting but part of me is rdy for him to just eliminate someone.
There comes a point where the day just ends organically and more talking hurts town.

Once we get the remaining claims, the day will hit that point. So we should keep our talks to a minimum (which is why I didn't discuss my Chemist claim thoughts in public).
Uhoh I agree with the Titus hood.

Quick someone scumread me please? *puppy dog eyes*
I don't trust you fwiw.
Good all is right with the world.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5654 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4386, Bell wrote:Eh, you’ll be okay blade.

Wait I thought you didn’t care if he got hammered A50.
I think Chemist is town.
75% chance on Bell.

Random post is related not explaining
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5655 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

who is scum, chemist?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #5656 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 5655, Nero Cain wrote:who is scum, chemist?
if i knew i'd have said so by now

i know this isn't a helpful answer but just

it's been a long day

i should probably just leave thread for the night
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5657 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

don't yet pls
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5658 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

read the hood titus/mastina

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5659 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

ok well hmmm. im VT. im not sure why A50 suspects me, beyond being in PoE.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5660 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5659, Tayl0r Swift wrote:ok well hmmm. im VT. im not sure why A50 suspects me, beyond being in PoE.
Ewwww
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5661 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 5660, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5659, Tayl0r Swift wrote:ok well hmmm. im VT. im not sure why A50 suspects me, beyond being in PoE.
Ewwww
Yeah.

yeah.

Not a deflection. Am I 75% town or 75% scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5662 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5661, Bell wrote:
Ewwww
Yeah.

yeah.

Not a deflection. Am I 75% town or 75% scum.
Town. Sorry thought it was implied.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5663 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Bell »

I am 100% town tyvm.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5664 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Titus »

Ewwww
Actually, that's not ew.

I'd expect scum to fake a PR here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5665 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5664, Titus wrote:
Ewwww
Actually, that's not ew.

I'd expect scum to fake a PR here.
Uhm why? Sell me. That’s a ...weird take.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5666 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

why was a vt claim "ewwww", math?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5667 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5666, Nero Cain wrote:why was a vt claim "ewwww", math?
It’s how she said it.

As Titus said “Why me? Fry me”

It doesn’t sit right with me.

I don’t know her though.

Titus seems to think she’s town and she was a town lean before that post.

So I was hoping she’d sell me

Because gut can be wrong
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5668 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So chemist, if you didn't think that tracker/md combo was possible in this game why were you not voting April?

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5669 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5214, superbowl9 wrote:Do we really know the wincons of goliath gouthwits health interns 1 2 and 3? Or are non-goaliath-gouthwits-health-interns-1-2-and-3-third-party-with-town-(possibly)-((ish))-wincon just playing them for suckers? I think this syntax is more clear and direct.
^Pretty much this.
You can be very technical and call the confirmed-nonscum to be confirmed-nonscum when they are, strictly speaking, confirmed to not be scum even though they are technically not town.

Or you can, for the sake of simplicity, just label them as conftown and save yourselves the headache. :P
This game has seven conftown right now.
That is a statement that is, strictly speaking, technically, not wholly accurate--but it is still accurate enough and far simpler to say than the alternative syntaxes, and conveys the point.

There's seven players who should never be eliminated during the day.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5670 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5669, mastina wrote:
In post 5214, superbowl9 wrote:Do we really know the wincons of goliath gouthwits health interns 1 2 and 3? Or are non-goaliath-gouthwits-health-interns-1-2-and-3-third-party-with-town-(possibly)-((ish))-wincon just playing them for suckers? I think this syntax is more clear and direct.
^Pretty much this.
You can be very technical and call the confirmed-nonscum to be confirmed-nonscum when they are, strictly speaking, confirmed to not be scum even though they are technically not town.

Or you can, for the sake of simplicity, just label them as conftown and save yourselves the headache. :P
This game has seven conftown right now.
That is a statement that is, strictly speaking, technically, not wholly accurate--but it is still accurate enough and far simpler to say than the alternative syntaxes, and conveys the point.

There's seven players who should never be eliminated during the day.
Still on the record I disagree with this in premise but there are way other bigger fish to fry.

If y’all make life hell like on the April day I will give 0 fucks because then you’re clearly scumsiding.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5671 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5279, Morning Mage wrote:Pickaxe Pete - not a great ISO at all
shellyc - Predecessor was very scummy.
jjh927 - this guy has been lurky as hell, so i can't really say scummy. but he was here since the start and has an award for "best replacement". lurkerscum?
MathBlade - good player, overall has felt town, feels slightly less town today for reasons. I was more bought into him being town when he was tunnelled on the masons, now I'm less sold.
Chemist1422 - pretty null, i'll go town by PoE I guess.
DiamondSentinel - blindly attacking the masons, which would be very dumb as scum, as explained above.
Something_Smart - understands how this game works, even if scum, for goodness sake don't shoot this guy, we need his knowledge.
Since this is a list of 'would most shoot' and yet also lists some names as town, I feel the need to contest this.

I contest the not good iso of Pickaxe Pete;
I contest that shellyc's predecessor was scummy;
I contest on jjh;
I contest on Mathblade being in the 'would-eliminate' category and think he should be out of it;
I contest on Misty being town by poe as she very much belongs in the 'would-eliminate' category;
I contest on DiamondSentinel being scum;
I contest on Something_Smart being in the 'would-eliminate' category as he belongs outside of it.

But the names not listed here, I either agree with or don't feel like contesting.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5672 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 5667, MathBlade wrote:As Titus said “Why me? Fry me”
yeah because the town response to being sussed for no reason is definitely to roll over and take it
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5673 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5672, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5667, MathBlade wrote:As Titus said “Why me? Fry me”
yeah because the town response to being sussed for no reason is definitely to roll over and take it
Fair enough.

Guess I was paranoid then.

If two people say I am being dumb I will reset to before she posted and see what else comes up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #5674 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5320, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 5319, Tayl0r Swift wrote:ok im now 40 pages behind and dont see myself spending all day reading those pages. can someone give me the highlights? have we caught scum yet?
Have we caught scum? Hmmm. Let’s see... Can you vote yourself?
^My sentiments. :P

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”