maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:56 am

Post by maxwell »

Hello. Realize this is something of a difficult situation with very little time and I haven't really been following the game. I'm VT, have there been any other claims at all?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

oh boy. this is a vanilla game. odds that that came from town who didnt read the setup vs scum being told to dumbtell?
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:57 am

Post by maxwell »

Oh, game stats with VTs, right, my bad. Sorry.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:58 am

Post by maxwell »

Literally had just started reading the first page and went to correct myself.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:08 am

Post by maxwell »

I'm reading up but given time constraints would be helpful to know where people stand right now with regard to reads. Would someone mind summarizing those for me?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

we are probably in lylo, there was a vote on you, and scum didnt quickhammer so... you are also the most scumread slot. titus has been defending you and pushing marashu. dgb is probtown. gypyx is probtown. glitch could easily be scum here.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:16 am

Post by maxwell »

Well, vote was on overnight while no one posted so I wouldn't say it counts for much. Understood this slot's scumread, mind explaining why? Or why dgb and gypyx are town?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1981, maxwell wrote:Well, vote was on overnight while no one posted so I wouldn't say it counts for much. Understood this slot's scumread, mind explaining why? Or why dgb and gypyx are town?
it lurked a lot and didnt do much to solve while still posting. it didnt feel like town!nosferatu. dgb myself and titus have been doing most of the solving i feel. gypyx is a more gut-level read for me personally. but i dont think that my reads are gonna help you sort people.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:39 am

Post by maxwell »

From what I've seen of a little of his game, being a hardcore lurker who doesn't contribute much seems entirely normal for Nosferatu. Would be wary of anyone who's been strongly pushing him as scum on that basis.

And that's fine, didn't need much, just getting the perspective helps.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Titus »

Max, here's the situation.

This is a mountainous setup. There are three modconfirmed scum. None of them have been lynched. Town were exxecuted ("sent to the trials") three times. At least two of these failed. I am under the impression that the first and third failed. The second kill makes no sense as a failure. The first gladiate being all town makes sense as a failure. That would make DGB and Nos town. Slight problem with that is that you're Nos and DGB wants your head. I feel Taylor is town by her play.

Therefore, unless I am wrong somewhere, the townies are Taylor DGB you and me.

If we have any hope of convincing DGB you're town, you'll have to come up with some content and fast.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:23 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1976, Tayl0r Swift wrote:oh boy. this is a vanilla game. odds that that came from town who didnt read the setup vs scum being told to dumbtell?
VT is the easiest claim for a goon, I wouldn't read anything into it.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:31 am

Post by maxwell »

What it means is I read my role PM and posted without reading the first page of the topic, but that should be treated as entirely NAI.

If I'm being fully honest DGB's posts on page 79 don't look like ones I see town making but not about to base a lylo read on a single page of posts.

Suppose I'll try to stream of consciousness my readthrough although I've no idea how it'll go.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1979, maxwell wrote:I'm reading up but given time constraints would be helpful to know where people stand right now with regard to reads. Would someone mind summarizing those for me?
I have DGB as quasi-locktown given what we know of the mechanics

Tayl0r swift is the person i TR the most

4th townie is up to discussion, leaning towards Marashu
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:47 am

Post by maxwell »

Didn't really care for Eddie on page 5, the early reads in felt forced, was throwing suspicion on two town players but tops it off with a hedge at the end. Notable that he somehow put leia toward town in his reads but then questions her about calling pob "locktown" in - process feels backwards, he should be questioning her before declaring any sort of read.

Gypyx's felt somewhat awkward but his other posts are okay-ish.

Absolutely hate the living piss out of from Marashu, massive opening post that's largely IIoA, with light shade on gypyx toward the end of it.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:49 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 1987, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1979, maxwell wrote:I'm reading up but given time constraints would be helpful to know where people stand right now with regard to reads. Would someone mind summarizing those for me?

Could you elaborate on these at all?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1989, maxwell wrote:

dgb :
either the gladiate was all town, in that case, dgb is town or either the gladiate had scum in it, i seriously doubt that we had 2 scum in it, therefore : dgb / nosferatu (you) = 1, i'm strongly scumreading your slot, so by PoE i'm confident in trusting DGB

taylor :
mostly gut read, i could try to go deeper and make a logical explaination, but i'm playing by gut this game, and i think taylor's pretty widely seen as town

the rest :
my solve is maxwell / titus / {Glitch or Maeashu} my theory would be that titus engaged in theater this ExeLo, because scum loves doing that, and I think Glitch reads more like distancing than Mara
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:09 am

Post by maxwell »

Gypyx wrote:
In post 1989, maxwell wrote:

dgb :
either the gladiate was all town, in that case, dgb is town or either the gladiate had scum in it, i seriously doubt that we had 2 scum in it, therefore : dgb / nosferatu (you) = 1, i'm strongly scumreading your slot, so by PoE i'm confident in trusting DGB

taylor :
mostly gut read, i could try to go deeper and make a logical explaination, but i'm playing by gut this game, and i think taylor's pretty widely seen as town

the rest :
my solve is maxwell / titus / {Glitch or Maeashu} my theory would be that titus engaged in theater this ExeLo, because scum loves doing that, and I think Glitch reads more like distancing than Mara
Well, you're wrong on me, would say mechanically it would be pretty messed up if there was a way the day 2 gladiate could be an all-town one given the setup, as that just seems to have the potential to punish the town with cascading failures. We'll see though.

Don't care for tay's response to leia in felt like an overreaction, but reads as genuine annoyance. Not impossible for scum to fake but meh.

DGB opening with a vote on Vecna in ignoring everything else is not a particularly good look.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:36 am

Post by maxwell »

Don't like Eddie's sheep vote in 297 especially knowing the flip, suppose tayl0r gets credit for calling that out in .

to from DBG starts with some empty town reads - easiest content for scum to give. ends with suggesting leia could be busing shelly, again absolutely hate this type of claiming s/s interactions on day 1 as that type of read just feels overdone, not like something a real thought someone would have.

Okay, Titus can be town for laying a trap with claiming that there was a slip. Not impossible for scum to fake that but I like the attempt to generate something meaningful.

from Marashu is pretty bad, more IIoA, fencesit on Titus in , only real contest seems to be sheeping battle mage in .

Actually do not particularly care for tayl0r's readlist in at all in respons to redpanda, feels underdeveloped and has a hint of LAMIST to it with the "im having a hard time".
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:55 am

Post by maxwell »

I admit I'm having a soft spot reading Titus's posts as town because I know she's defending me here, but I can't really help it. Still have yet to see the 'solving' I'm being told is coming from DGB. Titus coming across with much more believable scumhunting here on page 16.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:30 am

Post by maxwell »

from DGB is a terrible post, casts vague aspersions on fidget and titus but doesn't outright accuse, finds ways of saying fidget and titus
could
be suspicious, leaves it for others to pick up if they want to. Fidget defending herself to Titus is supposed to be suspect for some reason? Titus was the leading the charge against fidget so it's only natural she'd respond to her loudest accuser. Doesn't really analyze Titus's gambit either, just fencesits on it. Again,another fencesitting post in . Reasoning on shelly calling a fight tvt is also pretty poor, see town players call fights TvT all the time and it's an important thing to do, feels a bit like a trap - if someone legitimately townreads two people having a fight they're supposed to say nothing? Those sort of things happen all the time.

The early wagon on taylor that Titus point out in looks rather bad for taylor? 5 deep, all town. Conclusions for voting shelly are somewhat daffy but at least make sense for Titus's playstyle.

In general beginning to find taylor's posts are coming from a very 'safe' sort of approach, there's a lack of strong accusation against other people there, the overall vibe is guarded, hanging back, not wanting to go on the attack as much. Stuff like where she just asks a question, then makes a generic comment about plus and nos being lurky, a very safe inoffensive statement to make. Feigns at being content while not actually offering anything.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:30 am

Post by maxwell »

Had though gypyx seemed towny but went back to reread him before making my post and couldn't get anything specific so I deleted it.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1995, maxwell wrote:Had though gypyx seemed towny but went back to reread him before making my post and couldn't get anything specific so I deleted it.
You meanie

bottom text
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Titus »

Good news is, I got the apartment.

Bad news... it's unfurnished.

So less anxiety but less time.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1997, Titus wrote:Good news is, I got the apartment.

Bad news... it's unfurnished.

So less anxiety but less time.
Decoration potential UNLOCKED
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 1996, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1995, maxwell wrote:Had though gypyx seemed towny but went back to reread him before making my post and couldn't get anything specific so I deleted it.
You meanie
Not really an attack, just not going to throw out a read I feel I can't justify.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”