the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5075 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:03 am

Post by the worst »

I've had enough jumping out of windows for one month but like, I'll also be quite disappointed and whatever
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5076 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 5070, the worst wrote:Agree this is a nulltell but I do think MT was trying to set herself up to endgame on D2. Her lack of voting trajectory between pushing my (town) slot and compromising on a (town) elimination at deadline should be telling you something.

I don't understand this point I'm sorry
you are not conf town from my point of view (please imagine a clapping emoji inbetween each word)

and my point is that if tweet were scum who just realized she could win instantly, and her partner was not on wagon, she'd tell him to not appear? or at least like, if you're saying she had to show up lest risk horrible death tomorrow, she could've waited a bit to see if anyone else will show up, and then either jump in if really needed or just lurk it out?
your eyes on the city.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5077 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:07 am

Post by the worst »

ok let's pretend you're scum and you have an opportunity to
- grab towncred for your deepwolf immediately while town are frantically screaming about getting literally any elimination through and the candidates are not you or your scumbuddy who would instantly lose you the game
- see this gamestate and wait around a couple of hours ~just in case~ like any two nonvoting townies log in and vote correctly and run the risk of going into the rest of the game as the sole scum without doing literally anything that even looks townsiding in d2

I don't even think the answer is as profound as I'm explaining it here? Someone who has to be the solo scum for the rest of the game is going to do towny looking things when they see opportunities to yes
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5078 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Tanner »

i don't have a response to that. maybe that means i should be voting tweet. i don't know. i still don't see it.
your eyes on the city.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #5079 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5055, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5054, Tanner wrote:ok so 4975 is talking about how tweet was pushing for suji and not really looking around for other options. ok. why is that scummy?
because I'm explaining to TW why Tweetie is more likely to be scum than Prism.

Prism spent d2 agonizing over the solve and re-reading and changing his mind multiple times at max effort.

Tweetie was like let's just flip Krazy cmon he's gotta be scum.

He's holding Krazy's Role PM in his inbox...
You like to talk about how hard I pushed the krazy slot. you were busy not pushing anybody on that day I'm pretty sure. and then you proceeded to get Hectic murdered the next day, the worst elimination in this game by far

I have no issues with the push i made on redtea/Suji on that day. it was a tad lazy because I was demotivated, but i really thought they stood a good chance of flipping scum and game ends there, so i couldn't justify tryharding
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5080 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

you can focus on how much townier Prism was than me all you want but that's kind of a nonissue when the elim is clearly between you and me.

you think my eye doctor story is false, you think it was scummy of me to tunnel Krazy slot d2, and now you're bringing up that my read on puppy was wrong. Like yeah so was everyone else but Hectic and Tanner's read on Puppy. Did you suspect Puppy any more than I did, pooky?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5081 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5072, Tanner wrote:can we then burn tweet and ducky? asking for a friend
worsties case is wrong but you should burn Pooky not him. I accept losing to scum!Krazy, but not to scum!Pooky
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5082 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5077, the worst wrote:ok let's pretend you're scum and you have an opportunity to
- grab towncred for your deepwolf immediately while town are frantically screaming about getting literally any elimination through and the candidates are not you or your scumbuddy who would instantly lose you the game
- see this gamestate and wait around a couple of hours ~just in case~ like any two nonvoting townies log in and vote correctly and run the risk of going into the rest of the game as the sole scum without doing literally anything that even looks townsiding in d2

I don't even think the answer is as profound as I'm explaining it here? Someone who has to be the solo scum for the rest of the game is going to do towny looking things when they see opportunities to yes
worsttttttt

i do not subject myself to this. if I could literally roll a die for a free shot at winning, I would take it. I am not interested in deepwolfing

The crux of what you're saying is it helps me deepwolf. I don't give a fuck abt deepwolfing. That was a chance at winning a game that quite frankly would be hopeless if i were scum there -- nothing about my D2 play suggests im trying at all if I'm scum. It only makes sense if im town that got apathetic after only needing 1 scum elim in 4 chances with 2 townies getting confirmed at the end
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5083 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

It makes no sense for me to be confident Ele flips scum if I'm partners with him. i have never made a post like that in all the games I've ever played, that's not something i would think to say as scum AT all. My apathy on D2 voting Suji/Krazy was because I actually thought that slot had a good chance, and even if it flipped town, I felt we had to elim there before Xylo anyway, and we got a free scum flip, so I stopped caring. If i were scum you could expect me to be more like Prism where im laying out some giant ass case why Krazy slot was scum and why i think all my townreads are right and maybe I'd even start checking for who it is if it isn't Krazy.

Hectic would never have locktowned me if I were scum, LOOK AT ONE OF MY SCUM GAMES. My post count is abysmal in both mini 2132 and newbie whatever. I cannot bear to post as scum because I am terrified it will change people's reads of me. That means I usually just wall post every 2 days more or less.

The amnesia with Puppy -- do you think I just put puppy at the top of my reads for incorrect reasoning? No! I would have gone back and had all my shit straight so I can't be caught in a lie/misinterpretation. my d2 screams town.

D3 I solidly wanted Pooky over Hectic and i still haven't rescinded that. D4 was a huge mistake by me, Pooky, and Alisae -- but i respected Prisms Chara read as well as Tanner's and at best Pooky did the same.

I would never have thought to no kill so unless Puppy came up with it and told me preemptively, that would never have happened. Pooky obviously could have came up with it, he's smart like that and he demonstrated he understood at beginning of d4. I still hadn't even realized!

And now with the spare picks being all wonky -- I would have spared Alisae and probably Tanner, then killed Alisae in the intermission. Prism was that towny. Lav was not confirmed town by any means coming into today, but Tanner I'd argue was close to it.

And going back to D1 cause why not, Pooky did nothing but push spares and attack catboi for attacking him. He did NOT let go if Elements until the elimination was inevitable. pooky tried to use that day as proof he isn't scum but the proof just isn't there so he conveniently is not arguing that point anymore

i can recount my thought process all day long if i have to, from Pooky all you're going to get is reading through my ISO and attacking my reads *now* rather than anytime in the game before today. My reads looking clumsy and messy and terrible is not at all indicative of me being scum, and he probably knows it. Me not seeing Prisms chara bait is not indicative of me lying, and he DEFINITELY knows that -- there is no way he believes that for real.

The only place I can cut Pooky slack on is how if I were in his position, I agree krazy/Prism are townier than I. The only problem is, it's not a contest between me and them anymore

it's trigonometry tiem. i think pooky might have made a post mentioning that he loved me-- ily too pooky !!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5084 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:01 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I love you too tweetie and if you win I think you deserved the win and if you lose i still think you deserved the win
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5085 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:03 am

In post 5079, Morning Tweet wrote:You like to talk about how hard I pushed the krazy slot. you were busy not pushing anybody on that day I'm pretty sure. and then you proceeded to get Hectic murdered the next day, the worst elimination in this game by far

I have no issues with the push i made on redtea/Suji on that day. it was a tad lazy because I was demotivated, but i really thought they stood a good chance of flipping scum and game ends there, so i couldn't justify tryharding
I was pumping the brakes with Prism on the krazy elim because I thought it was moving too fast with no resistance and I pointed out the NK on Catboi didnt make sense if Redtea was red.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5086 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:04 am

In post 5083, Morning Tweet wrote:And going back to D1 cause why not, Pooky did nothing but push spares and attack catboi for attacking him. He did NOT let go if Elements until the elimination was inevitable. pooky tried to use that day as proof he isn't scum but the proof just isn't there so he conveniently is not arguing that point anymore
i mean the proof is there - if I'm scum ele never gets elim'd that day. I would destroy HEctic, Lavender, Catboi or like anyone else.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #5087 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Noraa »

Oh shit I'll catch up later
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5088 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:24 am

Post by the worst »

I need to work, I'll be back to this later today.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5089 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Lavender »

I-
I don't even

This is top insanity!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5090 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5086, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5083, Morning Tweet wrote:And going back to D1 cause why not, Pooky did nothing but push spares and attack catboi for attacking him. He did NOT let go if Elements until the elimination was inevitable. pooky tried to use that day as proof he isn't scum but the proof just isn't there so he conveniently is not arguing that point anymore
i mean the proof is there - if I'm scum ele never gets elim'd that day. I would destroy HEctic, Lavender, Catboi or like anyone else.
You can't be so sure you could singlehandedly save Elements from death there. How is that even a smart move -- we would have murdered you for it. Puppy made an obvious counterwagon to Hectic, if you had joined it, this game would be over already

I get that you're saying you would have been the driving force behind saving Elements rather than Chara -- but how is a good idea? Puppy was going to suicide and you would look terrible for it. Elements was not surviving this game in that slot's condition. you had no control over how elements/beeboy played -- you can't do it for them
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5091 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5084, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I love you too tweetie and if you win I think you deserved the win and if you lose i still think you deserved the win
I assure you I did not deserve the win if I lose after getting my wish of you being eliminated (´-ω-`)

im upset, Hectic was carrying us and we fucking killed him. He was about to go 3 for 3 too
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5092 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5089, Lavender wrote:I-
I don't even

This is top insanity!
oh you're feeling the craziness of this game too now? welcome !!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5093 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5085, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5079, Morning Tweet wrote:You like to talk about how hard I pushed the krazy slot. you were busy not pushing anybody on that day I'm pretty sure. and then you proceeded to get Hectic murdered the next day, the worst elimination in this game by far

I was pumping the brakes with Prism on the krazy elim because I thought it was moving too fast with no resistance and I pointed out the NK on Catboi didnt make sense if Redtea was red.
wanna talk about how long I spent trying to show you it wasn't Hectic? I bet it was stronger than your "scum doesn't kill catboi if they have redtea" point -- which I admit was fine but not enough to make me change my mind really. I give the credit more to Prism and Krazy himself for my shift of read on that slot.

At least I came to the right conclusion eventually -- Hectic is crying out for your blood in his grave right now
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5094 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:01 pm

In post 5090, Morning Tweet wrote:You can't be so sure you could singlehandedly save Elements from death there. How is that even a smart move -- we would have murdered you for it. Puppy made an obvious counterwagon to Hectic, if you had joined it, this game would be over already
I mean Datisi has literally seen me twist town into multiple mislynches and then set my teammates up to win in endgame.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5095 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 5094, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5090, Morning Tweet wrote:You can't be so sure you could singlehandedly save Elements from death there. How is that even a smart move -- we would have murdered you for it. Puppy made an obvious counterwagon to Hectic, if you had joined it, this game would be over already
I mean Datisi has literally seen me twist town into multiple mislynches and then set my teammates up to win in endgame.
i dont doubt it, but i think you ignoring Elements would have been too much for you to get away with. you can't play the game for him, and even if you made a convincing case on somebody else, you still started a counterwagon to scum -- and scum that was very hard to defend at that

obviously it was too late when Puppy started the hectic cw as well
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5096 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:16 pm

Like let's look at my scum resume since I came back to the site this year:

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=83423

I fight my way into the coalition - yeet Clover D1, yeet Klick D2, - set up Aldus to win in endgame.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=83486

I replace into koba's slot - talk my way out of getting elimd d1, hammer on d1/d2/d3 town and win the game.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=83986

I yeet Norwee D1, Hammer Jake in lylo D2.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=84280

I go after Isis on D1 and get completely destroyed - there is a smoking crater where Pooky used to be.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84523

Shelly attacks my partner Ydrasse, I protect her from Shelly and yeet Shelly on D1 - then I set up Ydra to deepwolf the entire game into endgame and she wins the game - I die the day b4 the end.

In none of my scumgames do I sit on my hands and let my scum-mates get wagoned out of the game - much less cast votes on my teammates to send them out of the game on D1.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5097 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:17 pm

In post 5095, Morning Tweet wrote:i dont doubt it, but i think you ignoring Elements would have been too much for you to get away with. you can't play the game for him, and even if you made a convincing case on somebody else, you still started a counterwagon to scum -- and scum that was very hard to defend at that
I would never let the game state get to that point...
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #5098 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In none of my scumgames do I post several hundred times rapidly and several times over the course of each day -- that is a very distinct difference as well

I'm off my scum meta. You're off your scum meta. Krazy is off his scum meta. Prism is off their scum meta.

The meta you are claiming is basically "I don't let my team lose". That is not entirely in your control. You would have lost if you tried to shift the Elements elim !! I do not care if that's what you normally do, you wouldn't have won doing that.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5099 (ISO) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:20 pm

In post 5093, Morning Tweet wrote:wanna talk about how long I spent trying to show you it wasn't Hectic? I bet it was stronger than your "scum doesn't kill catboi if they have redtea" point -- which I admit was fine but not enough to make me change my mind really. I give the credit more to Prism and Krazy himself for my shift of read on that slot.

At least I came to the right conclusion eventually -- Hectic is crying out for your blood in his grave right now
What right conclusion are you talking about?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”