Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6800 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by Bell »

*flips table*

Shelly, Chemist, Math, S_S, TGP, Taylorswift.
Are literally the only players remaining that can be scum in this game state from my POV.
It's unwinnable from a conventional stand point unless they manage to convince everyone to eliminate me and two other town.

*takes deep breath*

*Raises hand*
I'm a townie.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6801 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Bell »

TBF, I've scum slipped as town and scum.
And town slipped as both alignments too. Sometimes intentionally, sometimes not.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6802 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What kind of town are u?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6803 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Bell »

Vanilla.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6804 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6758, shellyc wrote:doesnt matter if lolhammer scumpool is too small this is solved i trust the hoods
Here this post.

Shelly says the scum pool is too small afterward.

Between that and how fast the posts were from her and Pete it reeks of a quick end of day.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6805 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh........
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6806 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Bell »

She said she didn't care much this game, which I interpreted to mean this was her town game because she enjoys rolling scum.
But it looks like she just doesn't count this as an L.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6807 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus is very racist. She called Math a town beard. That term is very offensive to my glorious neckbeard.

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6808 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Bell »

It's cool Nero.
She's just jealous.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6809 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6807, Nero Cain wrote:Titus is very racist. She called Math a town beard. That term is very offensive to my glorious neckbeard.
Hahahaha that’s not racist. That’s just typical Titus.

I would be worried if she thought I was good town.

Oh and Nero where is Shelly then if she is town?

This is her usual posting time and crickets.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6810 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, the day just started and its ???? time in asia so....

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6811 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6810, Nero Cain wrote:Well, the day just started and its ???? time in asia so....
Iso her like I did.

This is her normal time to be online.

And Asia doesn’t celebrate Halloween I don’t think.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6812 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I think whoever did the pairings if town did a good job and if scum did a shit job.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6813 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

was a joke so I dunno why you are acting like it wasn't

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6814 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 6809, MathBlade wrote:Oh and Nero where is Shelly then if she is town?
but this line is pretty dumb and manipulative.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6815 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6813, Nero Cain wrote: was a joke so I dunno why you are acting like it wasn't
Because my joke detector is broken and I will always defend my sister from attacks on her character as a person.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6816 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6814, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 6809, MathBlade wrote:Oh and Nero where is Shelly then if she is town?
but this line is pretty dumb and manipulative.
?? I don’t see how either one applies.

Do go on.

She’s not online after day open turns on her. That’s a very typical “Ahhh what do I do?” Scum response
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6817 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but Bell got that it was a joke.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6818 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6817, Nero Cain wrote:but Bell got that it was a joke.
Bell isn’t an Aspie like me.

I will always err on the side of defending my sister.

If it’s a joke make it funny next time.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6819 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you honestly thought I thought your sister was racist b/c she's she called you a town beard? lol I don't really buy that

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6820 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Day has been open for like an hour and a half. This "shelly is so scummy for not being here yet!" is manipulative and feels like you are trying to rush an elimination and that's not very town of you.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6821 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6819, Nero Cain wrote:you honestly thought I thought your sister was racist b/c she's she called you a town beard? lol I don't really buy that
Too bad. I don’t care what you buy. I would rather make sure to heal any issues than accidentally leave you with the impression my sister is bad.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6822 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Bell »

Mathblade, defending his sister from accusations of beard racism.

*This is gentle ribbing and not meant to be hurtful*
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6823 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

BEARD RACISM IS REAL!

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6824 (ISO) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Can we like not spam the thread please?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”