Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I could be amenable to that, I think Mark's way of approaching NM vs. geraint feels a bit sketchy, as I said I think it's off to pick based on who you trust on a wagon, because bussing is possible, and I also think the way the rest of the geraint wagon got handwaved is suspect.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

mark panicking bc theyre scum pr and attracted attention that they werent expecting
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 1344, Gamma Emerald wrote:my vote on NM is literally just a votepark tho??? Like you should probably check the reasoning for the vote over if you trust who is voting. Or, even better, use both at once.
So let's be clear here - the primary reason for me being happy with the elim is that both slots are willfully low-info and represent a risk to the town. Of the two, I think N_M is a better candidate for an elim as my main suspect (DGB) isn't voting them but someone I am TRing (you) is.

Agreed your N_M vote may have been a votepark, but clearly you were comfortable enough with the idea of a wagon on that slot to vote them, even in a parking capacity.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Daily news report: Mark is town. Gerain and n_m have barely done anything AI. Koba is being too scummy to be scum.

UNVOTE:
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

could I not be scum who is trying to weight the pressure towards NM? Like yeah that's a good reason to expect me and NM aren't scum partners, but not reason to trust me and sus NM.

Why do you distrust DGB, btw? I get that maybe she hasn't posted a lot but her posts seem to have good content. Is there something in that content you find scummy?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1353, Infinity 324 wrote:Daily news report: Mark is town. Gerain and n_m have barely done anything AI. Koba is being too scummy to be scum.

UNVOTE:
OK thanks for claiming as one of mark's partners<3 . <3
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Gamma can you catch up and give your thoughts when possible, I’m really losing interest in this game.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

we can fix that by putting u into the graveyard
retired
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

soon probably
I thought I'd have a lot more to deal with after ghosting for an entire day but I got lucky it seems
<Embrace The Void>

Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 1345, DkKoba wrote:i think u dont know what actual scumtells are @mark.

or ur purposefully avoiding reading previous games so u can keep pretending it is a scumtell for me

if u think im gonna sit here and let dumb theories be peddled ill be damned.

Imma be real with u that my townread on u has weakened significantly. And with ur scummy choice to vote sit on a slot that u are misrepping, i cant keep that to myself anymore.
I mean you have objectively been inconsistent in this game (eg - you are very welcome to respond to the question I have asked you on this twice btw) and have sought to discredit people. I have not looked at your meta in any great depth tbqh but I find it difficult to see how this could come from a place of being town.

In post 1346, DkKoba wrote:wait mark is uborinically trying to push nm lmao.

ok theyre actually openscumming now VOTE: mark
I mean I've been fairly open about favouring a low-activity slot in many of my previous posts. Do you have issue with N_M in particular?
DkKoba wrote:mark panicking bc theyre scum pr and attracted attention that they werent expecting
LOL - I will give you the benefit of the doubt that this is a reaction test. If this is meant at face value, it's a massive reach
In post 1350, Gamma Emerald wrote:I could be amenable to that, I think Mark's way of approaching NM vs. geraint feels a bit sketchy, as I said I think it's off to pick based on who you trust on a wagon, because bussing is possible, and I also think the way the rest of the geraint wagon got handwaved is suspect.
bussing is possible on the geraint wagon for sure but that was my assessment on the balance of probability. The other two players on the geraint wagon are nullish for me, so if there's a choice between two functinally very similar slots, one of whom is being voted for by a TR and the other has two nulls and a SR then it seems logical to me to pick the former
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Koba I get that this game is confusing but your pressure is a lot less effective when you threaten to get literally half the playerlist limmed.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

LHF = low hanging fruit by the way.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

mark might be genuine, but he's on my list for now
<Embrace The Void>

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:31 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1342, Marky Mark wrote:More generally, I am concerned about the general gamestate of having 4 lurker and/or low-info slots atm (N_M, Geraint, DGB, Zedenek). This is all conjecture so take it with a pinch of salt but I could definitely see 1 or even 2 scum coasting in that bracket, which makes me a bit twitchy about pushing for an elim on an active player at this point
Lol wasn't this the point you were trying to use to call me scummy? Saying I was going after the lurkers.

Glad you've come around to the correct point of view.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 1354, Gamma Emerald wrote:could I not be scum who is trying to weight the pressure towards NM? Like yeah that's a good reason to expect me and NM aren't scum partners, but not reason to trust me and sus NM.

Why do you distrust DGB, btw? I get that maybe she hasn't posted a lot but her posts seem to have good content. Is there something in that content you find scummy?
Yeah, it is ofc possible you two are partners. I don't see a massive amount to choose between N_M and geraint based on the content of their posts, so I've made a judgement call based on the balance of probability. Of course any of these hypothetical scenarios you suggest could potensh be true (and a bus is a realistic thing that could happen), but feels like a bit of a reach to imply my agreeability to elim somone is sketch because I could be wrong in some scenarios. The converse logic could just as equally be applied to those favouring geraint

Re DGB:
The initial vote on her back on Tues was for coasting and lack of scrutiny, since then this has evolved. She is still coasting as mentioned above, in addition, I found the disparity in her readslist on N_M and geraint to be really off, which she still hasn't explained, and things like felt like her trying to look town. As I've mentioned above, I find her off and it feels like willful coasting.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 1363, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1342, Marky Mark wrote:More generally, I am concerned about the general gamestate of having 4 lurker and/or low-info slots atm (N_M, Geraint, DGB, Zedenek). This is all conjecture so take it with a pinch of salt but I could definitely see 1 or even 2 scum coasting in that bracket, which makes me a bit twitchy about pushing for an elim on an active player at this point
Lol wasn't this the point you were trying to use to call me scummy? Saying I was going after the lurkers.

Glad you've come around to the correct point of view.
Point of order - I wasn't calling you scummy. To quote earlier!me:
In post 1306, Marky Mark wrote:Timely cross-post with VP's 1300 -> VP suggesting infinity's reads are broad and uncontroversial, while I am making a similar case on VP

I have also previously voted Geraint (before I did more homework on his previous games) and am voting DGB so I'm totally doing this as well - I'm not saying its bad or wrong, especially when it comes to pressuring low info slots, it just makes it harder to sort people
I have been on board with running up a low-info slot for a while. I was just saying that it's hard to sort you (or anyone tbh) who has been focussed on pushing low-activity slots as it's a generally sensible thing to do and unlikely to invite any controvosy, so it makes sense to do from either alignment
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

me, not reading marks long bs posts anymore :relieved:
retired
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Man, Infinity just piggybacking on everything this game. Like, I'm lean towning Marky as well, but the way you say it just looks like scum pocketing left and right, but would scum really be like that? And they call Kkoba too scummy to be scum, which is effectively placing a town read there.

Infinity, who do you see as scum?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1356, Infinity 324 wrote:Gamma can you catch up and give your thoughts when possible, I’m really losing interest in this game.
"gamma, can you post and let me take credit for fueling your next string of posts."'
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I don't have scumreads atm, I have a PoE
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don't even think Gamma's behind. Nobody was here the time they were missing really except like a page. Infinity just further went into the narrative that current Gamma is outdated, which I believe is not true.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1369, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't have scumreads atm, I have a PoE
another way to excuse yourself from blame if a townie from your POE flips.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

you wanna get something going.

VOTE: Infinity

I think you're posturing, and actively fueling fire for people to get a misfade for you.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

JV, gamma slot, VP, and mark are town. Getting townvibes from taylor, DGB, flavor. I said koba is too scummy to be scum but really I just have no idea how to read them.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Marky Mark »

DkKoba wrote:me, not reading marks long bs posts anymore :relieved:
That's rude and there's no need for that tone :S

So I've asked you multiple times to explain your inconsistent behaviour in , you've deflected this and instead flung a bunch of accusations my way. When I've worked through and responded to them methodically you now decide to discredit them by saying they are too long to read. I hope you can see how this massively constructive for anyone involved.

--Side note, I am totally open to constructive feedback if people are finding posting style/length/etc difficult to digest, but let's please treat each other with respect :)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”