Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

what did my 1385 have anything to do with that post?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1474, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1468, Flavor Leaf wrote:VP, Marky, and T Swizzle should all speak for themselves.

Andre is there because they hard town read me and pocketed me.

Jackson is there because the retraction to the info I can see coming from Town, and I liked their last string of posts.
I’m sorry, what? Point to where I stated I had a hard TR of your slot.
oh, quit playing, you know I'm you're biggest town read, duh
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1470, Infinity 324 wrote: is a townpost. I think taylor is town from the last few pages, she seems earnest and not pushing an agenda.
this also seems very random. like im not sure why infinity chooses this moment express a townread of me. if im making a good faith push on infinity that infinity isnt disagreeing with, what does that mean for infinity's alignment?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i was about to call you out for ignoring it, so it's good you brought it up.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

something about taylors posting patterns seems familiar. Have we played before?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1478, Flavor Leaf wrote:i was about to call you out for ignoring it, so it's good you brought it up.
well i did ignore it at first... im not sure what to make of it really and was hoping someone else would comment.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1476, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1468, Flavor Leaf wrote:VP, Marky, and T Swizzle should all speak for themselves.

Jackson is there because the retraction to the info I can see coming from Town, and I liked their last string of posts.
Not even close. I don’t know where you’re getting this from.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1479, DkKoba wrote:something about taylors posting patterns seems familiar. Have we played before?
uh i dont think so. i played on another site a few years ago, but dont remember you. do you have alts that might have been in any games with me?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no lol someone on this site. very eerie
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1481, Andresvmb wrote:

im in the same boat as andres. if townies start dropping like flies and FL is townleading, then its time for FL to die. but from what ive seen that can happen when FL is town too. i only know FLs scumgame by reputation, but i imagine that its similar.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

don't be silly
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

andres where do you think scum is.

you seem to be content to allow the game stay mostly out of your control
retired
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1470, Infinity 324 wrote: is a townpost. I think taylor is town from the last few pages, she seems earnest and not pushing an agenda.
Lol complete wrong interpretation = no agenda
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1484, Tayl0r Swift wrote:

im in the same boat as andres. if townies start dropping like flies and FL is townleading, then its time for FL to die. but from what ive seen that can happen when FL is town too. i only know FLs scumgame by reputation, but i imagine that its similar.
This is how you get wrecked by ScumFlavor who would make a strong bus.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

it's also interesting Taylor said that while voting alongside me.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1475, Flavor Leaf wrote:what did my 1385 have anything to do with that post?
I’ll lay out what I’m saying in more detail - up until when I put my vote down for Infinity, they were my top SR. I have about a similar reads list to Tayl0r, except I have Koba higher and you lower. Marky Mark thought that you focusing so much on the potential for a traitor claim was NAI. I actually didn’t. It’s an easy way to generate content, seem paranoid, but not reveal too much about yourself. You also pushed hard on JV, who I think is likely Town now. You’re doing the same with Infinity. And they have all followed somewhat aggressive pushes from me, while also casting some shade onto my slot (saying that you think I’m capable of making a push that fits a particular game state or that sets me up well as Scum). If you were thinking about turning against me later in the game, after a Town flip of either JV or Infinity, this would be the way to do it.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1489, Flavor Leaf wrote:it's also interesting Taylor said that while voting alongside me.
i mean i have you as a townread. i just know nothing about your scumgame except that its supposed to be good. so *shrug*
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1491, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1489, Flavor Leaf wrote:it's also interesting Taylor said that while voting alongside me.
i mean i have you as a townread. i just know nothing about your scumgame except that its supposed to be good. so *shrug*
I actually wrote a scum guide that will help you catch scumFlavor because it goes into the scumFlavor mindset.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1490, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1475, Flavor Leaf wrote:what did my 1385 have anything to do with that post?
I’ll lay out what I’m saying in more detail - up until when I put my vote down for Infinity, they were my top SR. I have about a similar reads list to Tayl0r, except I have Koba higher and you lower. Marky Mark thought that you focusing so much on the potential for a traitor claim was NAI. I actually didn’t. It’s an easy way to generate content, seem paranoid, but not reveal too much about yourself. You also pushed hard on JV, who I think is likely Town now. You’re doing the same with Infinity. And they have all followed somewhat aggressive pushes from me, while also casting some shade onto my slot (saying that you think I’m capable of making a push that fits a particular game state or that sets me up well as Scum). If you were thinking about turning against me later in the game, after a Town flip of either JV or Infinity, this would be the way to do it.
i should also see that im noticing this. but the problem is this is what you did in board game mafia as town, and so in terms of actions i dont know how to sort you. in terms of tone you do feel a bit different so i dont really know. hence town but with the nuller town slots. you can be town for now but you arent locktown by any stretch.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1492, Flavor Leaf wrote:
I actually wrote a scum guide that will help you catch scumFlavor because it goes into the scumFlavor mindset.
link?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1490, Andresvmb wrote:
Yes, but this only matters if Infinity/JV end up flipping, and I'm not seriously pushing Infinity as hard as you might be saying I am.

Infinity even noticed the lack of true pushing.

I just gave them the Third Degree Boon is all. And JV even pushed up higher in my town reads.

I also don't believe I stated a strong town read on you, not like me being your highest town read obvi, anyways.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1494, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1492, Flavor Leaf wrote:
link?
check the sig
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1477, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
this also seems very random. like im not sure why infinity chooses this moment express a townread of me. if im making a good faith push on infinity that infinity isnt disagreeing with, what does that mean for infinity's alignment?
No it’s a garbage push because it’s based on meta from 2 games. But I’ve tried to make those pushes before too so
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

boardgames I came in with a chip on my shoulder because of the Vig claim, and I cast out a Giant 1-shot Net, and just happened to miss 1 scum who slyly avoided it.

The Giant Net is still a strong play, but I am not playing that style here.

I also actively change my town and scum game because I am a performer first.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1486, DkKoba wrote:andres where do you think scum is.

you seem to be content to allow the game stay mostly out of your control
I think of myself as most effective when I’m not completely driving all the conversations, unless there’s a massive vacuum. There’s enough slots probing and analyzing that I don’t think I need to pursue every angle. And besides, I am reasonably okay at sorting Town. I know from experience I am not particularly good at nailing Scum early. So I also like to find players I can trust and see if I can sort the game by comparing notes.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”