He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1516, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1506, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1502, Tayl0r Swift wrote:what did you notice in the last few pages that was different?
You’ve been engaging people and pressuring who you think is scum. Honestly I hadn’t seen much scumhunting from you until the last few pages, mostly just saying reads.
Are you coaching them in scum chat rn? :shifty:
Why do you keep saying this when you know Scum don’t have Day Talk?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lmao i keep forgetting bc of [redacted] alive in 4 games yadda yadda
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

if no one notices that i townslip the first time i have to keep doing it until i get towncred.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dont care if u dont believe me bc ur scum lol
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

taylor frozen
retired
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

sorry youve caught me and i just dont know what to say.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I'm gonna do some stuff tomorrow, should probably start fresh with reads this game.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1370, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don't even think Gamma's behind. Nobody was here the time they were missing really except like a page. Infinity just further went into the narrative that current Gamma is outdated, which I believe is not true.
I am interacting in the now, but there’s still a portion I have not properly read. I’m not like mastina who catches up linearly. I will participate in the active discussion while I’m not caught up, as a way to contribute if I’m struggling with the catch up process.

And like. To say I’m not behind is to assert that I am lying about that? I have been upfront about that being the case, so either you’re trying to accuse Infinity of pushing a narrative I have confirmed, or trying to call me a liar about something it makes 0 sense to lie about? And it’s not like I’ve shown conspicuous knowledge on game events, either.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I wasn’t aware you said it.

I’m more calling out whoever it was that was saying that, not pushing you Gamma
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like I know it says your name and all, and it’s technically about you, but the post itself from me wasn’t really about you at all.

I don’t care one way or another if you’re caught up nor do I think you’re not actually caught up, even if you say you weren’t, if that makes sense.

I very much believe you think you weren’t caught up, however, I think you actually didn’t miss that much, so when other people push the game like you haven’t been here, such as Infinity implying they don’t think they can do anything and maybe if Gamma comes and catches up they will, however, I don’t think you were behind enough for Infinity to react that way.

It’s not about you
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im gay
retired
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1533, Flavor Leaf wrote:I wasn’t aware you said it.

I’m more calling out whoever it was that was saying that, not pushing you Gamma
I actually was aware you said that, but I thought you were saying you said it again for some reason.

But nah, that wasn’t about you. I believe it when you say it. I just think you think there’s more that you missed than you actually did, if that makes sense
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1524, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1515, Flavor Leaf wrote:I think Andres dropped a few pegs for me definitely because he took my him hard town reading me way too seriously.

@Taylor - Yeah, funny stuff :lol:
Sure. Now that I’ve expressed some skepticism your way I dropped a few pegs?
Yeah, I don’t trust you hard town reading me
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

actually i was just thinking how its very sus that andres is so confident in townreading you FL
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1534, Flavor Leaf wrote:I very much believe you think you weren’t caught up, however, I think you actually didn’t miss that much, so when other people push the game like you haven’t been here, such as Infinity implying they don’t think they can do anything and maybe if Gamma comes and catches up they will, however, I don’t think you were behind enough for Infinity to react that way.
I mostly just wanted to see what gamma's reads are so I could have someone to bounce reads off of.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyways vote mark for elim <3 . <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Yall only townread him for posting big walls of text.
retired
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1539, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1534, Flavor Leaf wrote:I very much believe you think you weren’t caught up, however, I think you actually didn’t miss that much, so when other people push the game like you haven’t been here, such as Infinity implying they don’t think they can do anything and maybe if Gamma comes and catches up they will, however, I don’t think you were behind enough for Infinity to react that way.
I mostly just wanted to see what gamma's reads are so I could have someone to bounce reads off of.
I have posted reads tho -_-
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

ping, not quite sure why
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Could be trying to play for time since I am behind and that gives him a reason to not give reads if he’s waiting for me to do things
<Embrace The Void>

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1542, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I have posted reads tho -_-
I haven't seen reads from you after page 8, maybe I missed them
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

yeah but why should infinity's reads should depend on you?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That’s a good question.
Like, I’ve never seen him crutch on another player for reads before, and him doing it to me is rather peculiar. I don’t recall any games with him where my reads were quite stellar? That’s partly because I’ve mostly played scum when I’ve been in games with him.
<Embrace The Void>

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1546, Tayl0r Swift wrote:yeah but why should infinity's reads should depend on you?
This is really frustrating because it feels like you're not even trying to understand me. Engaging with people is how I play mafia. In difficult games I look to people I've played with a decent amount before or who I have similar styles to in order to get a second opinion. One of the reasons I'm struggling so much here, as I thought was pretty apparent, is that I don't have that.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1548, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1546, Tayl0r Swift wrote:yeah but why should infinity's reads should depend on you?
This is really frustrating because it feels like you're not even trying to understand me. Engaging with people is how I play mafia. In difficult games I look to people I've played with a decent amount before or who I have similar styles to in order to get a second opinion. One of the reasons I'm struggling so much here, as I thought was pretty apparent, is that I don't have that.
i feel like we normally have that. thats one of the reasons ive been so hard on you. im not trying to twist anything you say. im sorry if it feels harsh. i just normally feel like i can work with you, but here i dont see your perspective. whats going on? whats different about this game thats making it difficult?

also, what are your thoughts right now about the game? doesnt have to be a readlist, but give me something to work with.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”