Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7650 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7648, Nero Cain wrote:and the other scum is?
I don’t know.But if you look at my theory I think there’s two.I could be wrong and there is only one other one. I would look in the people not posting and coasting here.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7651 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7649, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7638, Titus wrote:Math did prefer Pickaxe Pete out of the three when asked while most everyone else wanted DDL.
is this true?

im p sure Math made a post that said DDL and JJH were the likely scum in that grouping. And...if he's king or a traitor then he knew that DDL wasn't scum so giving him town points for that is dumb.
Depends on when you look at my posts. My overall theme was get rid of them all, but my preference was Pete.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7652 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

chemist being a lurksack could very well mean they are scum but now I worry that its a Bell/Math b/c remember that Bell said to leave Titus till last?

but then again the correct play is just eliminate them all.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7653 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7652, Nero Cain wrote:chemist being a lurksack could very well mean they are scum but now I worry that its a Bell/Math b/c remember that Bell said to leave Titus till last?

but then again the correct play is just eliminate them all.
And this worry is indeed the problem. Take off your paranoia hat for a moment. Imagine you Suicide the wrong person. We lose if my math is correct. If my theory is right then why Mastina was killed should be helpful. It’s a noted deviation. I just am usually three steps behind.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7654 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I get Chemist is 100% the high probability scum and should be eliminated today. There just will possibly be a time we can’t afford to be wrong. If I am wrong in my theory it’s like 2 -3 vs a billion (hyperbole) so there is no risk in being cautious and talking things out. Hunting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7655 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

in my mind its basically

shellyc

Nero Cain

Morning Mage
Almost50
superbowl9

NorwegianboyEE
TheGoldenParadox

vs.

Bell
MathBlade

titus

vs.

chemist
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7656 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there are like 7 pro-town vs. 2-3 scum. Your fear-mongering is junk

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7657 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7655, Nero Cain wrote:in my mind its basically

shellyc

Nero Cain

Morning Mage
Almost50
superbowl9

NorwegianboyEE
TheGoldenParadox

vs.

Bell
MathBlade

titus

vs.

chemist

Cool. That’s you’re mind. Imho I would put TGP and Shelly down lower because Mastina died, but that’s your opinion and I respect the paranoia. You’ve been deadset on me being scum for the longest time. Right now I think it’s best to focus one elim at a time to not lose the game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7658 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7656, Nero Cain wrote:there are like 7 pro-town vs. 2-3 scum. Your fear-mongering is junk
Really? I don’t think you get it then and should talk with Titus. Where is the scum power for traditional mafia? You have 6 “masons” (let’s call them that for now even though blah blah not masons), a tracker, odd night vig, motion detector, and me. How would you balance this? Take a calm breathe and think for a bit. If you can come up with how this balances and still have a hunger bone for me being scum, bring it on.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7659 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

in fairness it admirable that you are trying so hard in a losing position but there is no reason we shouldn't be eliminating the 3 of you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7660 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

talking to scum is exhausting.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7661 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7659, Nero Cain wrote:in fairness it admirable that you are trying so hard in a losing position but there is no reason we shouldn't be eliminating the 3 of you.
In fairness, when you miselim me despite me telling you literally everything and trying to help you achieve your win con I am just gonna use this as “Nero can’t read me for shit” in future games. I know it’s coming I just gotta try to help you see you’re being the derpy one here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7662 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7629, superbowl9 wrote:whatd i do
You didn't. I was explaining what BM did to deserve my rage

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7663 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

math knows that if he isn't scum it's literally chemist and Bell but Math being all "idk who the last scum is" is just boxed in scum that knows he can't call himself/his scumbuddy scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7664 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also have the numbers behind me to get all you guys eliminated so there's that...

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7665 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7636, Titus wrote:I presume everyone is onboard with Chemist then with either Bell or Math?
I am not. I may look like the greatest idiot of all post-game, but my solve
right now
and gun to my head would be chemist + shelly

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7666 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7663, Nero Cain wrote:math knows that if he isn't scum it's literally chemist and Bell but Math being all "idk who the last scum is" is just boxed in scum that knows he can't call himself/his scumbuddy scum.
Explain it like I am 5 then. Because I am pretty sure you just have a hard on for me scum. If you’re right then you convince more people and thus improve odds of winning. If you are right and I am scum, then you know I am notoriously hard to elim. Do yourself and town a favor and stop spamming it. You’re actually hurting chances of miseliminating me. Let’s get out why you think I am scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7667 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean he could be calling TPG/shelly scum but he's being cautious and knows that if he calls them scum when they aren't (imo) they will be more likely to scum read him.

We are on d6 and 300+ posts in with 3 flipped scum. The "lests take it one day at a time" approach is just scum stall.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7668 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

most ppl already do you think you are scum, its just Titus and a50 that think you are town.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7669 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7667, Nero Cain wrote:i mean he could be calling TPG/shelly scum but he's being cautious and knows that if he calls them scum when they aren't (imo) they will be more likely to scum read him.

We are on d6 and 300+ posts in with 3 flipped scum. The "lests take it one day at a time" approach is just scum stall.
Incorrect. Shelly is on record she thinks it’s me+Chemist from yesterday. Try again. I am being cautious because reasons. You really should sync up with Titus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7670 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7668, Nero Cain wrote:most ppl already do you think you are scum, its just Titus and a50 that think you are town.
Popular opinion isn’t always right. Otherwise every elim would be on scum. You’re not articulating reasons because you’re tunneled.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7671 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like Titus literally believes that you are a town doc that fakeclaimed 3p for some a stupid ass reason. If you were a town doc then you SHOULD want to get killed so you can protect us/out chemist/bell.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7672 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Guys, I tend to forget everything once the game is over, so no worries

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7673 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7669, MathBlade wrote:You really should sync up with Titus.
appeal more to your sister. Just b/c she's played fairly well doesn't mean she is necessarily right.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7674 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7672, Almost50 wrote:Guys, I tend to forget everything once the game is over, so no worries
old age does that

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”