Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7700 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

math is scum and Titus is is only chance.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7701 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

THERE IS NO FUCKING GAME TO SAVE!

if you were town/3p its a 9v2. There's like no way scum could pull this off.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7702 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

*shakes my damn head* Nero you’re so tunneled you don’t know which way is to the light anymore.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7703 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am gonna do something with less tunnels. Maybe Ticket to Ride.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7704 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7682, MathBlade wrote:
In post 7675, Almost50 wrote:Chemist is literally avoiding the game and stalling for time
Probably true but y’all are hyperposters. It’s been like 6-7 hours and it’s election night. They could be voting. Chill out.
She said she was going to study and come back later (in the hood)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7705 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by shellyc »

where is chemist rn

HURT: chemist dont wanna lolhammer twice
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7706 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 7612, Nero Cain wrote:ofc it could just be a chemist/math team and im overthinking but yeah.
its chemist/math bro

bell is probtown tbh. unless I overthought it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7707 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

we should just kill them all. Let Mith recognize his own.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7708 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by Titus »

Math, are you sticking to the 3p with a scum wincon?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #7709 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Bell »

This fucking election.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7710 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7708, Titus wrote:Math, are you sticking to the 3p with a scum wincon?
If I say no I die. If I say yes there’s something wrong. So tomatoes?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7711 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And I never did claim a “scum wincon”.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7712 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 7280, MathBlade wrote:Work is going to be longer sorry y’all

Short version is I am a neutral xshot doc. Healed Norway D2 and DS D3

Game is 5 town (2 hood 3 reg) 4 scum (3 army one traitor) 4 neuts.

Neuts literally decide who wins. So hence why I wanna be in Titus’s hood is going to do it.

Because Neuts A50+Superbowl+MM literally decide who wins
math: 3ps are bad lets elim them the masons are untrustable
also math: claims 3p

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7713 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

....Masons would hunt a mason claim
3Ps would hunt 3Ps.
If I am a 3P hunting a 3P claim would be merited.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7714 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7696, MathBlade wrote:Scum only have to kill the townies.
^
math does know the mafia wincon. But naw he's not scum u guys.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7715 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

...That’s literally how King’s Commander works.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7716 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but ok

norway and 2 or 3 of shelly, norway, bell are all town so like....

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7717 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Titus »

And if there's a doc protection, that gives town higher odds.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7718 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that explains that SS night kill. Math can't kill norway b/c it takes 2 shots to do so, math can't kill in shelly/tpg b/c he needs that "BUT THEY COULD STILL BE SCUM!" paranoia

so he killed SS so he could argue this far-out thing that no one outside of Titus and a50 believes

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7719 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by Titus »

I am not sure I believe or not. I want to really focus on it. I plan on bring done with moving tmo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7720 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4545, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4417, Titus wrote:I feel like today is a blessing to helping sort MathBlade. There's going to be no 3p execution and he'll have to give reads on the pool. If he doesn't, off with his head.

I disagree with Nero on the reads. I would lynch Pere first, then jjh927 then DDL.

mastina was wrong. It happens.

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

Spoiler: Math Message
Dear Mathblade,

The six of us have been talking remotely about you and what to do about you. The general consensus is that we don't know if you're scum, but we have no problem executing you. The only exceptions are the one or two people who flat out scumread you.

That being said, as of now, you are not the main priority for an execution. We really need to hit scum today. Another lynch fueled partially by personal biases hitting town helps no one.

Therefore, we decided to write you a note to tell you what you can do to improve the general health of the game, increase your chance of survival and ultimately increase your influence in future games. This boils down to three things: limiting your post volume, listening more to others, and actually hunting army instead of just strictly opposing us.

The first two items go hand in hand. Responding to everything makes it much harder to respond to what needed to be responded to. For instance, shelly posted a content wall that completely missed her need to respond to the question about if she was visited. This means town shelly can't keep up with the developments or scum shelly needed cover to get her response together. There's no way to know if the response is scummy. Running most gambits is impossible at the rate the game goes. To that end, I suggest you limit yourself to thirty posts a real life day.

This limitation also hopefully helps you listen more. Even if you think we're a massive scum cabal, direct, spammy opposition doesn't help. It demotivates people from changing their minds on a lynch. Maybe someone stands up to mastina if we all weren't so exhausted from dealing/reading your posts repeating the same thing. Instead, documenting our allegedly evil ways in a post per day might get more interaction.

The last thing you need to do is show you're hunting army outside of us. We've tried to engage you on this. You have said you can't discuss your reads based on "reasons". This feels more spiteful than actually scummy. We're giving you a chance to prove that right and that you have reads. Titus found it icky that you defended chemist without a townread there. We look forward to actually discussing reads with you, in a less spammy manner. That hopefully will let us sort each other.

When you take the time to listen rather than talk, objectives and then alignment get revealed.

Good luck,

The group of 6

Spoiler: Response to the hood
So let me get this straight. You think when you have demonstratable proof that you’re wrong you decide

“Hey let’s not do a reset let’s antagonize the dude who tried to help fix that.”

Yesterday was weird. I admit that.

I was telling you to LIE or fix the setup yesterday if you’re townsiding.
None of the wincons have flipped likely for a reason. My hunch is scum know (blah).

April and myself were talking about high level plays. There was an entire discussion about it. We were trying to figure out a way to save your damn bacon.

I specifically said “Hey Mastina sucks at lying” (paraphrase)

I kept trying to nudge you in a way that was beneficial but still honest
Because if you’re truthtelling we are fucked. If one of the most mechanically smart players is acting like a fuckin idiot why? I was trying to communicate a way to get what you wanted to say without screwing your over. I brought up old style wincons. Go back and look at them. I am begging you.

So go back and tell me your mistake. Yes there is one. There HAS to be. All six of you go fucking find it if you have to. If you say there is no mistake then by gods, I am in a rock and a hard place. If I post a readwall I help scum. If I don’t then I have the people who clearly “know better than me” and who I doubt is townsiding with their silliness are going to tunnel me to no end.

April and I were trying to set up a cop check chain to help too with Plusjoy. Why do you think MY closest thing to a townblock is getting ripped to shreds here? I am getting left alive as fodder for the six of you to decide “Math isn’t working with you.”

If I do a readwall then I admitted whether I think you’re telling the truth about the setup. But working backwards you HAVE to be wrong about something or this game is literally going though the motions.

Therefore I cannot do a readwall unless you guys are mechanically wrong about something.

2 times four is greater than or equal to 8.

Work backwards. Not forwards.

If I do a readwall and say certain players are X we lose if everything you have said is correct.

Secondly where is the double kill?

You said you had info that made April scum.

From what this looks like the six of you decided you’re still kings and queens.

Despite the true royalty being (redacted).

Now I have been giving reads all game and will do so when I get to a thematic point.

With the information you were presented where is the second double kill?

Just fuckin great.

I have a doctor’s appointment today.

For fucks sake do something.

I could rip into you more than this for the April “conf” lynch but it’s 3 am I didn’t sleep well so this is what you get.

I don’t believe in kicking people when they’re down and I hope this didn’t reveal too much but fuck. Your play has been back AF the six of you.

Of the three posted I think DDL is the most likely scum here. Will catch up later.
Look....closely
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7721 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this game is going to be fun when we eliminate both Bell and chemist and Titus is still bending over backwards to defend her brother.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7722 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4545, MathBlade wrote:Of the three posted I think DDL is the most likely scum here
wait thats not PP?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7723 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7721, Nero Cain wrote:this game is going to be fun when we eliminate both Bell and chemist and Titus is still bending over backwards to defend her brother.
When you say things like this, it's really demotivating Nero.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7724 (ISO) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 7722, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4545, MathBlade wrote:Of the three posted I think DDL is the most likely scum here
wait thats not PP?
Oh no. My reads changed during the course of a day. Clearly something is wrong /sarcasm
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”