Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #7750 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Bell »

In post 7737, Titus wrote:
In post 4458, Bell wrote:Looks like everyone thinks it's DDL.

I do not disagree. Though would like to note that Schadd said at least 1. So there could be two or more in that list.
I don't know how much I should be trusting the self-proclaimed 3rd party town block. This game could be easy or we could be on the cusp of being mowed down.
Here
Yeah that does look pretty bad. It's almost like I don't know who the scum are. I semi did this with Shelly too, though, in her case, I had reasons to think she is town, but I dunno for sure.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7751 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7747, Bell wrote:
In post 7744, Nero Cain wrote:chemist today>>>>shelly sacrifices herself in the hood or gets eliminated>>>math>>>>bell

town win!
Sounds good to me.

@Titus no, to protecting a third party player who threw me under the bus the second his butt was on the line.
Hurt your scum ass will lose to a bunch of 3p? That's what this comes off as.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7752 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Chemist isn't going to ever show up again are they?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7753 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7749, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 7746, Titus wrote:I'm following MM here.
no you aren't b/c MM thinks Math is scum.
MM said hood Bell because a) he's scum that won't sacrifice.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #7754 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:02 am

Post by Bell »

Er,
You realize how dumb that sounds to town Bell right.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7755 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7752, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Chemist isn't going to ever show up again are they?
She's not. That's why I voted her.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7756 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

And Then Satan Said"Put the Alphabet in Math"
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #7757 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Bell »

Well MM is wrong.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7758 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7757, Bell wrote:Well MM is wrong.
So you will sacrifice?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7759 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 7754, Bell wrote:Er,
Can you explain why you've been so lackluster this game. Usually as town you tend to have some form of presence, while here i'm struggling to remember a single thing you've done that's relevant other than protecting Tayl0r.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #7760 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:05 am

Post by Bell »

Just gunna keep saying the truth to your face until I get miseliminated.

@Titus, no. Read the game and discover that I'm town instead and that you should put someone not town in that seat.
I will bury you under posts pointing out why I'm town if you invite me to that thread.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7761 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Who's the last 2 scum Bell? And why?

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7762 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sometimes I dunno what u ppl r doing. a50 is scum reading Shelly. But Shelly has already said she'd sacrifice and if we add her and she refuses to sacrifice then she's just scum and if she's town and sacrifices herself then a50 can just move on.

lets you know, actually add ppl that will sacrifice.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #7763 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Bell »

In post 7759, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Can you explain why you've been so lackluster this game. Usually as town you tend to have some form of presence, while here i'm struggling to remember a single thing you've done that's relevant other than protecting Tayl0r.
Please recall the many reasons I've already stated I've been lackluster this game.
I'm not driving the wagons. I'm not driving the eliminations. Its been your show the entire time and you've made it abundantly clear that's how you guys wanted it.
So I stayed out of the way and just gave my input when it was asked of me, while trying to get a handle on the game as best as I could.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7764 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7762, Nero Cain wrote:sometimes I dunno what u ppl r doing. a50 is scum reading Shelly. But Shelly has already said she'd sacrifice and if we add her and she refuses to sacrifice then she's just scum and if she's town and sacrifices herself then a50 can just move on.

lets you know, actually add ppl that will sacrifice.
Sure, let's add obvtown. We'll be deciding between Math and Bell anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #7765 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:10 am

Post by Bell »

In post 7761, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Who's the last 2 scum Bell? And why?
I already answered this question.

I'm in the Cain camp. I don't need to know who the last two scum are. I just need to keep myself alive until town wins.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #7766 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 7763, Bell wrote:
In post 7759, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Please recall the many reasons I've already stated I've been lackluster this game.
I'm not driving the wagons. I'm not driving the eliminations. Its been your show the entire time and you've made it abundantly clear that's how you guys wanted it.
So I stayed out of the way and just gave my input when it was asked of me, while trying to get a handle on the game as best as I could.
Eh, sounds reasonable enough.
I'd like it if you could help us find the last 2 scum though.
(Although 1 is most likely Chemist)

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7767 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 7765, Bell wrote:I'm in the Cain camp. I don't need to know who the last two scum are. I just need to keep myself alive until town wins.
I mean, this does sound pretty slimy but im not all that convinced its a chemist/bell over chemist/math

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7768 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no one else should be voting prob) just in case chemist is town and would like to do us the favor of suiciding.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7769 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:16 am

Post by Titus »

@EE, Do math for me. If town executes tmo, how many town are left by D7 if Math is honest. Then if he's lying.

To me, if my math is correct, it's fully advantageous to the society to add someone certain to execute to determine which of Bell/Math is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7770 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Titus »

Back to moving for me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7771 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

in the very unlikely scenario that Math is 3p and thus Bell is scum that leaves 3 town.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7772 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Titus »

So my position, even if I think Math is 3p, is to force a suicide. Then the game will be over and we get our points.

If Math is 3p, then town loses. So it's a scenario where I tried but wincon first.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7773 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 7771, Nero Cain wrote:in the very unlikely scenario that Math is 3p and thus Bell is scum that leaves 3 town.
One dies tonight if Math guesses wrong.

That leaves 2 tomorrow.

If one suicides, that equals parity.

So if Math is honest, town loses.

If Math isn't 3p, then town probably executes him over my objection.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7774 (ISO) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Titus »

Given our wincon, it's actually good for us to add the suicider to the group.

Of course, I feel Math is a stinking liar about being 3p anyway you slice it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”