Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8100 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8095, Titus wrote:I felt our 3p wincon was hard as hell given Nero and I had to agree on every execution and be right.
we were given 1 miselmim leeway and we did agree so I'm not seeing the problem? Although it took you a bit to come around on Math.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8101 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8100, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8095, Titus wrote:I felt our 3p wincon was hard as hell given Nero and I had to agree on every execution and be right.
we were given 1 miselmim leeway and we did agree so I'm not seeing the problem? Although it took you a bit to come around on Math.
I focused on Titus hard though to be fair

I just didn’t have enough capital on her for one more day.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #8102 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Math you need to consider that this was an crazy bastard game with 21 players. Most games in MS are more balanced. And smaller playerlist.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8103 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8102, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Math you need to consider that this was an crazy bastard game with 21 players. Most games in MS are more balanced. And smaller playerlist.
Oh you have no idea how much I agree with this statement.

I have town led scum 42p games

Just I made some mistakes this game. Wasn’t my best
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8104 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

But I really should let Schadd day his piece before me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #8105 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Titus »

I pmmed him.

Also, the way you worked on me had you with no social capital. Math being repeatedly wrong and misexecuted is a thing. But that starts from the point you're horribly wrong and not persuasive at all.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8106 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8105, Titus wrote:I pmmed him.

Also, the way you worked on me had you with no social capital. Math being repeatedly wrong and misexecuted is a thing. But that starts from the point you're horribly wrong and not persuasive at all.
That was my goal.

You always think I am wrong no matter what.

If I am ever right/agree you scumread me.

It’s a quirk you have.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8107 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

since it'll prob be a thing I have no objections to releasing my pts. Can everyone do this now so we don't have to wait on schadd to release PTs b/c that's a thing for some silly reason.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #8108 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah release it all. I don’t ever care.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8109 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I have no objections but I wanna reread it at first. Some things I tried to be diplomatic about but I was pissed.
So lemme review the PT this weekend.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8110 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8107, Nero Cain wrote:since it'll prob be a thing I have no objections to releasing my pts. Can everyone do this now so we don't have to wait on schadd to release PTs b/c that's a thing for some silly reason.
It’s a site function iirc
Have to wait on schadd imho

It’s okay not to speed post :P
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8111 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Titus »

It almost worked, until you went and claimed 3p. When I thought about it, 3p Math just didn't make sense. The resistance to the suicide plan had to come from somewhere and you overplayed IMO.

No objections to release any PT.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8112 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

really? I don't want to have to wait the weekend for u to reread

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8113 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 8080, Titus wrote:
In post 8073, MathBlade wrote:
In post 8068, Nero Cain wrote:yea the 3p groups working together was solid play that made this hard AF for scum but the "point" was for the 2 3p groups to fight.
I can’t comment on this yet until Schadd does but there was something else that made it worse
The superbowl9 point was near impossible. We gave that up asap.
Sorry i was just too good :cool:
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8114 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 8089, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 8087, Nero Cain wrote:as much as I like winning and felt like I played well this win feels a bit underwhelming and this setup seems really townsided.
Well he did say we’ve been in ELO since Taylor.
Yeah we literally just had to runner-runner-runner scum and that's with us playing an "optimal" strategy between the 3ps
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8115 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8111, Titus wrote:It almost worked, until you went and claimed 3p. When I thought about it, 3p Math just didn't make sense. The resistance to the suicide plan had to come from somewhere and you overplayed IMO.

No objections to release any PT.
I was trying to get you to hood me so chemist could survive another day and I could see if A50’s hood was scum siding neuts.

And yeah I overplayed it but I didn’t know how to handle an undiscissable Suicide.

I need actual play to manipulate people not edicts
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8116 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I made some mistakes but there is one thing that kinda irks me that’s not my place to talk about until Schadd does
GTKAS -- MathBlade
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8117 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 8108, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yeah release it all. I don’t ever care.
Same release em
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8118 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I work best when town misexecutes themselves.

Everyone got Titus’s reads off track which I was happy about but Titus’s day one reads damn.

You were sharp Titus. Later days you spiraled hard
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8119 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8110, MathBlade wrote:It’s a site function iirc
I mean, I know he has to get on a psychically click the button that makes it public it but I'm talking about the newish trend where everyone is given a chance to object or make retractions and I think it's mostly dumb.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8120 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2525, Titus wrote:The wagons will judge
In post 3264, Titus wrote:
Town
Titus

Plusjoyed

Diamond Sentinel
Nero Cain

shellyc

A50

Ban Hydras
mastina
Menalque
Above Null
NorweiganboyEE

The Golden Paradox
superbowl9

Bell
NullDrDolittle
something_smart
Mathblade
jjh927
Lean ScumChemist1422
April Ludgate

Morning Mage
Pickaxe Pete
ScumTayl0r Swift

A planned bus doesn't generate four counters. Scum would abandon the bus.

I have realistically 8 names that could be scum. I'm cutting off at above null right now. That needs to have 4 scum.

Can you look at your notes and see who overlaps?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #8121 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Bell »

That was a good VCA.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8122 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 8118, MathBlade wrote:I work best when town misexecutes themselves.

Everyone got Titus’s reads off track which I was happy about but Titus’s day one reads damn.

You were sharp Titus. Later days you spiraled hard
Thank you. Day 2 I spiraled because of April's "guilty" but I came back to my VCA hard on later days. That's part of the reason Chemist was taken before you btw.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8123 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 8119, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 8110, MathBlade wrote:It’s a site function iirc
I mean, I know he has to get on a psychically click the button that makes it public it but I'm talking about the newish trend where everyone is given a chance to object or make retractions and I think it's mostly dumb.
I think in most cases I agree

But Schadd and I need to talk to see if we should release ours.

My hood this game would not represent typical play for a lot of reasons (some will become obvious).

It’s just not fair to y’all.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #8124 (ISO) » Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Bell »

I don't really think she spiraled at all about any one other than you math.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”