They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

i already explained my logic.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

explain it again? i dont follow.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:48 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2568, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2483, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Tayl0r
Even more confusing a vote (to me)
POE, because I repeat, I am townreading everyone to varying degrees.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

me d1: scumreads mark heavily. is aware of no daychat going into n1
me n1: decides to check mark bc a scumread sometimes is just a pr read. knowing if someone is vanilla or not is useful in analyzing their play better(vanilla/pr tells)
me d1: outs my code towards mark for him to confirm. infinity claims. i scumread infinity and leave mark alone for the meantime because they could just be town pr esp with an infinity scum flip. im pretty sure >2 town pr would not be balanced with no daychat. i then start to townread infinity more despite their panic claim and i end up claiming bc i feel this implicates mark as a scum pr.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 2578, DkKoba wrote:me d1: scumreads mark heavily. is aware of no daychat going into n1
me n1: decides to check mark bc a scumread sometimes is just a pr read. knowing if someone is vanilla or not is useful in analyzing their play better(vanilla/pr tells)
me d1: outs my code towards mark for him to confirm. infinity claims. i scumread infinity and leave mark alone for the meantime because they could just be town pr esp with an infinity scum flip. im pretty sure >2 town pr would not be balanced with no daychat. i then start to townread infinity more despite their panic claim and i end up claiming bc i feel this implicates mark as a scum pr.
So your SR against me basically boils down to speculation on # of PRs in the setup to an extent?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 2578, DkKoba wrote:me d1: scumreads mark heavily. is aware of no daychat going into n1
i think youre wrong in terms of setup spec. like i said, if your role is town, then it only makes sense with many weak town PRs right? or with almost no town power and almost no scum power either.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2579, Marky Mark wrote:
So your SR against me basically boils down to speculation on # of PRs in the setup to an extent?
....yes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

well no but yes to the extent of that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont vibe with ur reads at all
retired
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 2583, DkKoba wrote:i dont vibe with ur reads at all
ok but youre ignoring what im actually saying. what do you have to say re my setup spec
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Marky Mark »

DkKoba wrote:i dont vibe with ur reads at all
I mean we were voting each other D1 so I can see how I might look scummy fypov because I was SRing you

I've articulated why I was SRing you at reasonable length, so I hope you can see my pov in an objective sense
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

lets start over bc i think this is getting nowhere @mark

i feel bad bc i think i overplayed really hard
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

>.<
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2584, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
ok but youre ignoring what im actually saying. what do you have to say re my setup spec
weird u only have 15 games and u somehow are confident in ur own setup spedc
retired
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2507, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2506, Almost50 wrote:being an experienced mod
Where are you getting this from?
:facepalm: I think I may have confused you for someone else. I could have sworn I played in a coupe of games of your modding, but I just checked and I found none. :oops:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 2588, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2584, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
weird u only have 15 games and u somehow are confident in ur own setup spedc
ok now youre shading me but not actually disagreeing.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok let me make it clear: i dont have the experience necessary to say that its good or bad only that i dont think u have the experience necessary to make that analysis(even despite the fact i still think ur a user who used to be on this site recently )
retired
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Marky Mark »

@DK That sounds productive ref moving forwards

My plan to use the pool of 1st choice geraint voters yesterday (DGB, VP, Infinity, A50, FL) has been slightly undermined by the fact that the secondary wagon was also probably on town (dk) and even the infinity one is now iffy

DGB still an SR from me rn, and the change of position on dk almost immediately before dk claimed doesn't do them any favours here

Off the top of my head if town!dk is a thing (seems likely) then Taylor/JV are more in the mix than they were before. I will give FL a moderate amount of towncred for the infinity no result on him (doesnt prove anything but makes him less likely to be scum on average) and the fact his posts feel on the money today.

Based on all of the above, some other potential scum suspects atm are Taylor/JV/A50/VP tho not in any particular order (I would probably lean towards A50/VP being the scummier end, but this is all very loose)

Infinity I will park for now as if he is scum then there's a decent chance that having to make up results every day and mysteriously not getting nked will make him easier to read later on

Yes, I realise 5 players is like half the game at this point but I am just trying to apply some structured thinking to this as keeping up is exhausting rn
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2514, Tayl0r Swift wrote:A50 what is your scumgame like and how will i recognize it?
If I knew what the difference is between my town and scum games you can bet your next gig revenue that the gap will be closed on the very next game. :wink:

But let's see: Here's the last one. And this is the one before. And this was a 3rd where I was 3P scum-aligned (functionally a Traitor that didn't know who the main team members were)

Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Marky Mark »

I'm calling it a night there - please try not to generate another 10 pages tonight :P - we brits might be in lockdown, but I still have other things I need to do with my life!

Take care all :)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2518, VP Baltar wrote:I cannot read A50 or mark at all through their politeness.
I hope you were calling MARK polite, and not me. :P

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2594, Marky Mark wrote:I'm calling it a night there - please try not to generate another 10 pages tonight :P - we brits might be in lockdown, but I still have other things I need to do with my life!

Take care all :)
im doing my 3rd double in a row tonight so u wont have to worry about that probably ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

i disagree with vp scum mainly bc they dont feel like their scum game where i played with them b4
retired
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:50 pm

OK, so based on setup speculation?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:51 pm

In post 2597, DkKoba wrote:i disagree with vp scum mainly bc they dont feel like their scum game where i played with them b4
So who would be scum with Mark?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”