Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5276 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like you’re assuming anything is possible without actually thinking it through how logical it is its so irrational
GTKAS
| here.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5277 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm unfortunately still stuck in this game and have to deal with it and what it does to the people I trust.

You don't get to lie and then dictate to me how I react to you lying.

The only thing I can do is avoid you in the future. Suck it.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5278 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

IT WASN’T EVEN MY PLAY
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5279 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

I’M VOTING TO KILL THE PERSON WHO MADE THAT PLAY JUST TO PROVE THAT THEY PROTECTED ME.

We could have just maintained the lie for the rest of the game I’m sure that would have made you feel a lot better.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5280 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like what the fuck do you actually want?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5281 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

You won’t listen to logic or think things through logically
Do you want me to throw a bunch of AtE at you? I’m sure that will make you feel a lot more better and that’ll totally not ruin the game for literally everyone involved.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5282 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

It just seems like you want me to die and that’s why I asked Pooky to describe why he actually is townreading me.
GTKAS
| here.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5283 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 5255, midwaybear wrote:If Alisae didn't know that Pooky was going to do that, then I think there isn't much weird with the read on Pooky pre claim.
No, what I thought was weird was the Alisae didn't have a town read on pooky pre-mason lover claim but showed no sense of hesitation to confirm when making the claim. But when they explained why they went along with it they said it was because they were helping out a teammate and it's a team game. (It's only now that they said something about doing it to help them get a read, which quite frankly should have been there first.). It just seems odd to go along with a claim like that - for the reasons of helping one's team - if you're not even town reading them in the first place.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5284 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Alisae »

I actually want an apology from you after this game if Midway is actually scum and we lose to him. I don’t care if I lied, I want an apology because its not my problem that I lied, its your problem for holding it against me when no one is. You’re bringing the issue up and as town I told you we were lieing because it was the right thing to do. If you still want to hold it against me and we lose the game because of it, it is no longer my problem.

You refused to listen to me yesterday when it was clearly the better play to kill him even though it was the most logical course of action to take
You refuse to think how scum!me makes any fucking sense given how the game actually played out or listen to any logical explanation on why me no killing doesn’t make sense just because “ITS POSSIBLE ALI NO KILLED. WHY? I DUNNO BUT IT SURE AS HELL IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!”

It just seems like you don’t really care about what I have to say because “ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE XD” and considering how I always freak out when SCUM pushes me in this way because this is how SCUM treats me, I want an apology because ur actually confirmed town post game.

I’m starting to understand why no one wanted to listen to me for a good while when I was conftown in AvP. No one should have to listen to conftown if their head is in another fucking planet and they want something else from what the players around them want.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5285 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 5283, Tammy wrote:
In post 5255, midwaybear wrote:If Alisae didn't know that Pooky was going to do that, then I think there isn't much weird with the read on Pooky pre claim.
No, what I thought was weird was the Alisae didn't have a town read on pooky pre-mason lover claim but showed no sense of hesitation to confirm when making the claim. But when they explained why they went along with it they said it was because they were helping out a teammate and it's a team game. (It's only now that they said something about doing it to help them get a read, which quite frankly should have been there first.). It just seems odd to go along with a claim like that - for the reasons of helping one's team - if you're not even town reading them in the first place.
A null read asks you do you want to claim you have to ask yourself “What does this player want to do”
By allowing them to claim and supporting them, I then get to sort them and decide if I like them or not based on how they’re playing
GTKAS
| here.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5286 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Tammy »

you can hold your breath for an apology. I don't owe you an apology because you lied. I don't owe you an apology because of the bulldozer behavior you've taken to the game. I don't owe you an apology because you won't read my posts and then are quite frankly a bit insulting here. I don't owe you an apology because every time I'm working out my thoughts on the game, you come in here like you own the place and demand I call you town and that I think logically.

I don't any of that bullshit here. If midwaybear is scum, I still don't owe you an apology because you decided to lie. Frankly fuck off for the demand.

I always think of every possibility in a mafia game and I'm not going to apologize for that because scum win tooooo many times because someone doesn't think of the possibilities.

I owe it to the game to think of everything no matter if you like it or not.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5287 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Tammy »

I'm struggling to stay in this game and not be a toxic presence but damn you bulldoze every fucking time I post as if I don't have a right to think of everything. You're a bully and I don't like your attitude.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5288 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

this makes me sad :(

can we all be friends pls

I love you both dearly <3
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5289 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:35 pm

Tammy it's my fault - I came up with the lie, pls do not blame Alisae for following along.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5290 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 5254, Tammy wrote:
Also alisae doesn't have to no kill because they just somehow knew that Pooky was going to save them. No ESPN required to know that any other kill but the doctors that night is suspect. (
Yes, I know then why come out an admit they weren't mason doctors that day.
Got it. Might have not thought there would be such a negative reaction? Who knows.

I'm not saying this means alisae is scum; these are just some anomalies that I've been thinking about.

And here, if you'd bother reading, you'd see that I am thinking about all the crap, and no I'm not just saying diediedie.

I'm allowed to try to figure out a damned mafia game.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5291 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:39 pm

Tammy, Ali isn't 100% awake yet pls calm down :(
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5292 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 5286, Tammy wrote:I always think of every possibility in a mafia game
This mindset is terrible for late game if all you’re doing is just saying “ITS POSSIBLE FOR ALI TO NO KILL? WHY WOULD ALI DO THAT AND PLAY LIKE HE DID ON THE FOLLOWING DAYS? IDUNNO BUT ITS POSSIBLE LOL”

Let’s think it through together.
We just lynched Cakez and there is a no kill.
If it is me, why do I want to no kill?
GTKAS
| here.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5293 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 5289, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Tammy it's my fault - I came up with the lie, pls do not blame Alisae for following along.
At this point, it's not about the lie, it's about Alisae acting like I'm not allowed to be suspicious, like I'm not allowed to think of each possibility as likely, because I've been in my far share of mafia games where scum won by doing what everyone thinks is impossible. But mostly it's that egotistical fucking attitude.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5294 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 5293, Tammy wrote:
In post 5289, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Tammy it's my fault - I came up with the lie, pls do not blame Alisae for following along.
At this point, it's not about the lie, it's about Alisae acting like I'm not allowed to be suspicious, like I'm not allowed to think of each possibility as likely, because I've been in my far share of mafia games where scum won by doing what everyone thinks is impossible. But mostly it's that egotistical fucking attitude.
your reason to be suspicious sucks and you’re not allowed to think each possibility is possible just because its possible. People do things for a reason and to assume I no killed because I knew the next day that Pooky was going to claim a protect on me is wild.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5295 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 5294, Alisae wrote:
In post 5293, Tammy wrote:
your reason to be suspicious sucks and you’re not allowed to think each possibility is possible just because its possible. People do things for a reason and to assume I no killed because I knew the next day that Pooky was going to claim a protect on me is wild.
I’m fuming because I’ve seen townies in my far share of games who play late game like everything is possible and refuse to weigh what possibilities are realistic or even worse, just assume that everything is possible just because its possible. It just doesn’t make any sense to me.
GTKAS
| here.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5296 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Tammy »

bye
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5297 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

I’m not gonna just stop typing lol
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5298 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

Why does it feel like whenever I’m in late game I have to do EVERYTHING
GTKAS
| here.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5299 (ISO) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Tammy »

Alisae you're unpleasant as hell.

You're behavior makes me think you're more scummy not less.

I never said you no killed because you knew you were being protected. I did say that you could have no killed because it wouldn't make any sense for anyone outside the doctors to die. But apparently you can't read.

I know to avoid you in the future.

I am allowed to try to figure out a mafia game. And if that's working through the things that seem unlikely that's working through the things that are unlikely. And here, in a position where I'm confirmed fucking town, you know it's true and honest and I'm allowed to do that.

It probably seems like you have to do everything because you're an egotistical control freak who doesn't want to allow anyone any other thoughts on the game. You're not nearly as good at this as you think you are, but good bye.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”