Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6500 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:45 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 6453, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 6449, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 6446, MURDERCAT wrote:Unless you can explain that, Noraa is town full stop
She’s confitown because of Fred scrolling LLD and now Shelley trying to yeet her D1.
we have different definitions

IC for me means there is 0% chance they r scum
She’s the closest thing to that with -0.000000001% chance she isn’t.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6501 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:05 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Well, I’m not great at organizing my thoughts but wrt Noraa: I already just mentioned the “go eat your hat” thing which screamed town , plus emotional range, multiple readslists. Now being the favourite target of both scums.

Isis: Scum!Isis is kind’ve weird and sketchy generally, where as town!Isis is in your face. It’s hard to explain, call it more of a gutread if you will.

LLD: There were certain posts where she just seemed really genuine and although I don’t think anyone ought to be tr for toxicity, her outburst at Isis didn’t sound like something that would come from scum. I don’t recall now who linked me her scumgame, was it MC or Bell? But she sounded kind’ve fake compared to here.

Pooky: tone, the way he’s past/present reacting to srs on him. I recall saying that based off of games I’ve read, scum!him is far more likely to AtE than make hilarious, biting “Pooky Fanclub posts”.

I did also hard defend Titus but am now questioning this based off of Shelley. I still think she’s town but I know if I’m wrong I’m probably following her. Vault did sound different here than in his other towngames, so if I’m wrong on one tr, maybe it’s her?

Adorable: still think she’s town. She’s been extremely consistent throughout the game on everything she’s said.. Scum otoh, is far more likely to contradict themselves in an illogical progression on reads. Another reason why I tr LLD, her progression on Hopkirk was totally logical albeit wrong based off her sr Tayl0r att.

I think Pooky/Tayl0r might be TvT based off of LLD/Noraa being TvT and scum!Shelley/Uno not being mentioned in Fred’s scum theatre list.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #6502 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:15 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 6499, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 6487, Flea The Magician wrote:*stretches and yawns*

Ya'll really dig that list I made like 2000 posts ago don'cha.

*scratches*

Universal SR to the point I seem to be lockscum, eh. Some of you are really barking up the wrong tree.

After I re-read shellys reaction I wasn't buying it, no clue what I was thinking at the time I bought it. Hell can't even remember reading it for the first time lol.

aight, lets go see what
Hera
Mush wants...
Trying to decide if this is town indicative or not, because scum!FL used that expression in a game. It’s obviously no “go eat your hat” that 100% screamed town. That’s when I first realized that Noraa was very likely town.

sooo youre using another players scum game to weigh me? and then just echoing noraa town....
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6503 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:28 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 6502, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 6499, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 6487, Flea The Magician wrote:*stretches and yawns*

Ya'll really dig that list I made like 2000 posts ago don'cha.

*scratches*

Universal SR to the point I seem to be lockscum, eh. Some of you are really barking up the wrong tree.

After I re-read shellys reaction I wasn't buying it, no clue what I was thinking at the time I bought it. Hell can't even remember reading it for the first time lol.

aight, lets go see what
Hera
Mush wants...
Trying to decide if this is town indicative or not, because scum!FL used that expression in a game. It’s obviously no “go eat your hat” that 100% screamed town. That’s when I first realized that Noraa was very likely town.

sooo youre using another players scum game to weigh me? and then just echoing noraa town....
I’m comparing and contrasting the likelihood of a certain phrase being a super reliable towntell and “go eat your hat” is always the more reliable one. It’s possible that you’re also towntelling with that but it’s obviously much weaker and more fakeable. I’m definitely not AI reading you based off of that, just pointing that out. Iow, in itself it could be town indicative but by itself, it’s not a good reason if it’s pretty much the only one I have rn, other than the “it’s on you” one.

I had other strong reasons to hard tr Noraa but that in itself was extremely strong. I probably shouldn’t have pointed it out because they’re might be some future game where scum!Noraa might try to possibly trick me with that.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6504 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:34 am

Yeah that's why I don't like meta.

Its why I found it funny shelly was all over the place on using it, and then tried to defend someone from me using it. I should go find who.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6505 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:36 am

In post 5004, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 4953, shellyc wrote:
In post 4635, Flea The Magician wrote: Pooky - SL, slot isn't sitting well with me, seems to be mostly shitposting and taunting.
Consider meta evidence that scum!pooky = less taunty and more lighthearted
No.
Found it.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6506 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:43 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 6504, Flea The Magician wrote:Yeah that's why I don't like meta.

Its why I found it funny shelly was all over the place on using it, and then tried to defend someone from me using it. I should go find who.
What is your Titus read?

I’m leaning to both of you being the same alignment because I really don’t see how correctly tr you helps a scum!Titus wincon, so probably means I’m right on her afterall if you’re town here, so if you’re town and DGB is scum, then Titus is probably town because she lockscum’d DGB and scum!Titus might heavily shade but not scumlock her buddy.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6507 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:51 am

I have no clue what your logic is, but titus sus. I'll probably read her properly after DBT, if I'm not captured for Among Us.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6508 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:54 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 6477, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm clearly garbage at reading people so im gonna sheep mush :3

I've set up an oujia board to commune with her when she is dead. If she takes me with her I will probably bother her in the dead thread.
I thought you wanted out Pooky? But not in the 3rd slot?
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6509 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:55 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 6482, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Flea DGB Titus if i'm guessing

Why you giving me so much shit then
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6510 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:06 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

{MURDERCAT, Bell, Noraa} - the town block, not worth discussing. 100% cleared from my POV
{UNOwen} - potential applicant to the town block, I'm going to double check for myself but from memory also clear
{Tayl0r Swift, Gloria Cleary} - town by play, looks like they are clearly solving to me
{Adorable} - town by association with Fred, but I should reread to look for what Shelly said about this slot

Leaving:

PookyTheMagicalBear
Titus
Flea The Magician
Dripping Goofball
Fidget
GTKAMURDERCAT

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6511 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:33 am

Hey, hey Gloria, don't forget your homework from
Aphrodite
Mush.

I see many things but no list on people you've hard defended!
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6512 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:45 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Spoiler: Pooky
If Pooky is town he is disengaged and I'm misreading him because I'm expecting him to see what I see when he actually just doesn't care. His entrance when he supposedly cared was very towny. Also, the way he sort of perked up a bit when Fred was confirmed scum was towny. But then the same thing didn't happen with Shelly. Things that make me suspicious of Pooky include the tight relationship with shelly:
In post 514, shellyc wrote:hmmmmmm

ok mush is town
mush LLD taylor pooky are locktown
I wonder if it is possible Pooky was just getting hard pocketed by shelly though.
In post 1066, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:yea let's do it

VOTE: Hopkirk
I think this is where I started to get suspicious of Pooky and to a lesser extent LLD because I really wasn't seeing the same thing with Hopkirk. That and the taylor read which I never agreed with. Also I disagree with Noraa not being lock town. Maybe Pooky is town I disagree with..

I'll get to Titus but it looks like Titus's early push was on Pooky so they probably aren't scum together. I'm going to keep saying I'm scrolling Pooky though.
In post 2211, shellyc wrote:dw, I can help out, Pooky is obvious town
In post 2214, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:do you think scum shelly says this about scum pooky Bell?
This is probably a good point. Going through Shelly's iso, she is just right about too many things she shouldn't have been right about at the time. Pooky might be one of them.

Things that still give me pause though are defensive posts like that feel like blatant misreps of the things that people are saying about him.
In post 4352, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:yea lets just kill fred whatever

VOTE: Fred
In post 4130, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im really glad ms obvscum is still alive

VOTE: T-swizzle
This is probably plus town points for Pooky, I don't think this looks like a bus.

But then this also leaned me back towards Pooky scum
In post 5732, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5714, MURDERCAT wrote:Yes, I'm aware. I'm accumulating evidence that Shelly is scum. ie if Shelly is scum, these are the things that provide evidence of that
if you look thru an ISO and ignore the things that point to shelly town and only cherrypick the things you can say are indicative of shelly!scum, that's not exactly a good faith effort to sort shelly. That's just a half-assed hitjob
because it felt like a weird soft defense of Shelly. Like you can complain about how the case was generated, but it still doesn't invalidate the content.

I will probably decide if Pooky is actually scum based on the situation in which I get scrolled, he isn't the shot right now.
GTKAMURDERCAT

UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6513 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:48 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 6283, Noraa wrote: if shelly flips green, then what.
There would be dismay.
In post 6283, Noraa wrote: if shelly flips red, then what.
There will be joy.

I want to spend some time reviewing a couple of slots this evening before I respond to MUSH, but Taylor/Fidget/Flea are all likely to end up as town leans I think.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6514 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:59 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 6507, Flea The Magician wrote:I have no clue what your logic is, but titus sus. I'll probably read her properly after DBT, if I'm not captured for Among Us.
Anyone in who was The Trials, what’s your DGB read?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6515 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 6511, Flea The Magician wrote:Hey, hey Gloria, don't forget your homework from
Aphrodite
Mush.

I see many things but no list on people you've hard defended!
Not true at all. Aren’t you reading my posts? I literally just did that.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6516 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 6501, Gloria Cleary wrote:Well, I’m not great at organizing my thoughts but wrt Noraa: I already just mentioned the “go eat your hat” thing which screamed town , plus emotional range, multiple readslists. Now being the favourite target of both scums.

Isis: Scum!Isis is kind’ve weird and sketchy generally, where as town!Isis is in your face. It’s hard to explain, call it more of a gutread if you will.

LLD: There were certain posts where she just seemed really genuine and although I don’t think anyone ought to be tr for toxicity, her outburst at Isis didn’t sound like something that would come from scum. I don’t recall now who linked me her scumgame, was it MC or Bell? But she sounded kind’ve fake compared to here.

Pooky: tone, the way he’s past/present reacting to srs on him. I recall saying that based off of games I’ve read, scum!him is far more likely to AtE than make hilarious, biting “Pooky Fanclub posts”.

I did also hard defend Titus but am now questioning this based off of Shelley. I still think she’s town but I know if I’m wrong I’m probably following her. Vault did sound different here than in his other towngames, so if I’m wrong on one tr, maybe it’s her?

Adorable: still think she’s town. She’s been extremely consistent throughout the game on everything she’s said.. Scum otoh, is far more likely to contradict themselves in an illogical progression on reads. Another reason why I tr LLD, her progression on Hopkirk was totally logical albeit wrong based off her sr Tayl0r att.

I think Pooky/Tayl0r might be TvT based off of LLD/Noraa being TvT and scum!Shelley/Uno not being mentioned in Fred’s scum theatre list.
@Flea, how did you miss this post?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6517 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:02 am

In post 6501, Gloria Cleary wrote:Well, I’m not great at organizing my thoughts but wrt Noraa: I already just mentioned the “go eat your hat” thing which screamed town , plus emotional range, multiple readslists. Now being the favourite target of both scums.

Don't tell me this was it?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6518 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

What’s wrong with it and shouldn’t you let Mush decide that? Are you her self-appointed assistant?
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6519 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:08 am

Post by UNOwen »

My shot would be DGB atm, but her read list has thrown me off a bit because I also feel that Titus has fair chance of flipping scum. Her contributions
are
a vast improvement on Lapsa, and the reason I was looking at her is purely based on a couple of shelly interactions, which feels ugly in a game this long but I suppose can't be helped when her predecessor barely existed.

a)
In post 4921, shellyc wrote:DGB probtown imo, tone doesnt sound forced and scum!DGB would probably gain info of scrolling in the scum PT and would sound less clueless than atm
This was a really lame reason to town read someone. DGB is experienced, I'm sure she is capable of pretending to be clueless when replacing in. Obv shelly was faking anyway, but what matters is that it seems really weird for scum to invent a reason to lift an easily executable slot out of PoE. There are a lot of town reads, and a fairly solid town core - easy picks such as Lapsa/DGB should be the scum life blood. It reminds me of my last game with shelly, where she came up with one reason to town read her low key teammate, and then used that as an excuse not to look at him right up until endgame.

b)
In post 5083, shellyc wrote:
In post 5080, DrippingGoofball wrote:Why are so few players talking about how scummy Bell is?
i can get behind a bell!scum case, elaborate on this?
This was also pretty awkward. From what I remember (and it may be that when I look back I'll find I'm misremembering) shelly had abandoned the Bell scum tunnel by this point for quite a while, so why is she breaking character to entertain a newcomers read? For me it looked like she wanted some in thread interaction with her new partner but wanted it to be entirely neutral, hence her not challenging DGB on Bell!scum.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6520 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:11 am

Post by UNOwen »

@Fidget
In post 4635, Flea The Magician wrote:I present you with: some of my reads. composed while I'm space braining on my new meds :D

Taylor - TL, randomly defensive, seems to be sticking to guns. Smart enough to not create those specific associative tells imo.
Noraa - SL, can't forgive the over-defensiveness earlier and response to drilled, have considered play since and downgraded.
UNOwen - scum. Previous post details this somewhere.
Mush - Town - seems proactive
Lady - Town - want to see more from her, and hope she's well soon <3
Shelly - TL, slot doesn't sit well with me on interactions still but the response to the hurt seemed genuine to me.
MC - Not sure, overconfident in reads.
Pooky - SL, slot isn't sitting well with me, seems to be mostly shitposting and taunting.
Lapsa - SL, What the smeg even is this slot.
Theta - Null Seems rather middle of the road to me.
Fred - scum. Zden was lean, freds entrance was... well I had to triple check when they came in because it's like they were always here, and its 3 straight in at taylor.
Bell - TL. Reads well to me. Should probably go look at the points made against them at some point.
Fidget - Honestly, haven't been paying attention.
Gloria - See above.
Adorable - Forgot about them :mrgreen:
Considering Titus/Flea, what do you make of this?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6521 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:14 am

In post 6518, Gloria Cleary wrote:What’s wrong with it and shouldn’t you let Mush decide that? Are you her self-appointed assistant?
Someones getting defensive :P

Nah, I thought you'd done more tbh. Nowt wrong with it, just seemed a bit under-radar-y given your current slew of posting :D
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6522 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 6514, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 6507, Flea The Magician wrote:I have no clue what your logic is, but titus sus. I'll probably read her properly after DBT, if I'm not captured for Among Us.
Anyone in who was The Trials, what’s your DGB read?
Also again @Flea, I’m far more interested in actually solving than doing “homework” but I did what I was asked but I don’t see why you want to derail a extremely helpful inquiry that could potentially break this game wide open.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6523 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 6521, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 6518, Gloria Cleary wrote:What’s wrong with it and shouldn’t you let Mush decide that? Are you her self-appointed assistant?
Someones getting defensive :P

Nah, I thought you'd done more tbh. Nowt wrong with it, just seemed a bit under-radar-y given your current slew of posting :D
Damn straight, now if you’re town here, stop trying to derail.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6524 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

I was actually starting to tl you but you hyper focusing on this, is definitely concerning.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”