Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3098, Andresvmb wrote:No the part that is annoying is that you seem to be assuming that I’m TR Tayl0r all of a sudden. Which I’m clearly not doing. In fact, I asked for a VC in preparation of voting there. If you hadn’t gotten ahead of yourself, maybe you would have seen me do just that.
How convenient
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I would say I hope y'all listen to my reads when taylor flips town, but that isn't even a reasonable hope because y'all still scumread me for some reason. Fuck this game.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Andresvmb »

How is it convenient? I clearly announced I wanted a VC. And I also just stated that a course of action suggested by Tayl0r was preposterous. You seem bent on trying to create a narrative that is not only completely divorced from what I am actually doing, but is also pretty Scummy. This is a way for you to back out of pushing Tayl0r by claiming I’m baiting you. It’s a set up.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

can yall just both vote like if it flips it flips
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3101, Infinity 324 wrote:I would say I hope y'all listen to my reads when taylor flips town, but that isn't even a reasonable hope because y'all still scumread me for some reason. Fuck this game.
If you want people to even change their minds about you, posting this sort of nonsense is not the way. It’s also blatant ATE.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

like im fr like im tired of arguing since d1 why taylor is scum and i really am not in the mood for her to wriggle out yet again
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Hard disagree that it’s from what you’re actually doing.

I highly doubt you were just waiting for a VC and planned on voting Taylor when you were clearly stating you wanted Infinity.

If I hadn’t shown up, you would never have said you were going to go Taylor.

If you didn’t town read me as hard as you did, I’d have half a mind to ring you up now
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3105, DkKoba wrote:like im fr like im tired of arguing since d1 why taylor is scum and i really am not in the mood for her to wriggle out yet again
I think this is a good discussion
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

flavor u have modded games on here, dont u have a vote counting program?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3107, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3105, DkKoba wrote:like im fr like im tired of arguing since d1 why taylor is scum and i really am not in the mood for her to wriggle out yet again
I think this is a good discussion
all i see is town fighting town about a player they both scumread instead of just putting votes down.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

i feel yall both are like misreading what the other is saying from heightened emotions
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3106, Flavor Leaf wrote:Hard disagree that it’s from what you’re actually doing.

I highly doubt you were just waiting for a VC and planned on voting Taylor when you were clearly stating you wanted Infinity.

If you didn’t town read me as hard as you did, I’d have half a mind to ring you up now
I really don’t care what you think I was going to do. I am telling you what I was going to do. And I’ve also plainly stated that I would vote between Infinity and Tayl0r. On this day. Not that long ago. Did you miss that too?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

*sigh*
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Just use your common sense. This line of attack is ridiculous. Why would I ask for a VC if I was going to stay on Infinity? Why would I do that exactly? Because that’s where my vote is right now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Why would I back out of pushing Taylor as scum?

1) I’m not afraid of taking heat from pushing a misfade as scum.
2) Taylor’s one of the people who wouldn’t be against pushing me, which as scum, would be a problem area.

There’s just no reason for me to back off from Taylor if I were scum here. I’m coming out because I had already noticed weird stuff with your slot when I mentioned the 4 things that happened, and you come in and push things like this? This is incredibly fair to think you are scum who’s been coasting until they need to come in and make some memorable stuff happen. That’s been your MO all game, and I think it’s scum indicative.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3108, DkKoba wrote:flavor u have modded games on here, dont u have a vote counting program?
Need to set the opening post up correctly to use it, and generally I do manual counts.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3113, Andresvmb wrote:Just use your common sense. This line of attack is ridiculous. Why would I ask for a VC if I was going to stay on Infinity? Why would I do that exactly? Because that’s where my vote is right now.
Why does the vote count even matter? You knew who was being pushed relatively. It looks like posturing.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You’re using the “why would I ask for a VC”, but like, what even is that? Why is that ever something you’re trying to push as townie.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3114, Flavor Leaf wrote:Why would I back out of pushing Taylor as scum?

1) I’m not afraid of taking heat from pushing a misfade as scum.
2) Taylor’s one of the people who wouldn’t be against pushing me, which as scum, would be a problem area.

There’s just no reason for me to back off from Taylor if I were scum here. I’m coming out because I had already noticed weird stuff with your slot when I mentioned the 4 things that happened, and you come in and push things like this? This is incredibly fair to think you are scum who’s been coasting until they need to come in and make some memorable stuff happen. That’s been your MO all game, and I think it’s scum indicative.
Or maybe you could take my actual statements at face value, particularly since they relate to events outside of the game, that RL interferes with my participation towards the end of D1 and the beginning of D2. And so unless you are claiming that I’m the type of player that would lie about that, I suggest you take this crap back really fast.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

i mean at least there isnt a program that scrapes the most recent vote from a player?
retired
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

This is strengthening my TR on andres tbh
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3111, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3106, Flavor Leaf wrote:Hard disagree that it’s from what you’re actually doing.

I really don’t care what you think I was going to do. I am telling you what I was going to do. And I’ve also plainly stated that I would vote between Infinity and Tayl0r. On this day. Not that long ago. Did you miss that too?
I’ve actually brought this up multiple times, so I don’t know why you’re trying to make it seem like I missed it.

I have clearly stated you came in voted Taylor, and chickened onto Infinity when Taylor got hot.

I technically was an L-1 vote for Taylor, and I unvoted to give some space to talk about, which I am glad I did. The pages after that were a shamboozle.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3120, Infinity 324 wrote:This is strengthening my TR on andres tbh
So we should follow his preferred wagon, got it.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3117, Flavor Leaf wrote:You’re using the “why would I ask for a VC”, but like, what even is that? Why is that ever something you’re trying to push as townie.
Because I want to ensure I’m not hammering a player without knowing? What kind of nonsense is this? Seriously.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

My MO is correctly scum reading people that everyone else is seemingly universally town reading.

It makes it so I have to 1 vs All a lot of times. I think Andres is scum. I am not going to win this argument yet, but I assure you, unless Andres chickens out and kills me, I will prove he is scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”