They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

thats L-1.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i think the teams look something like
{VPB, FL, A50}
{A50, JV, VPB}
{NM, VPB, koba}

the last one is maybe less likely
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3189, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3161, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3149, Infinity 324 wrote:Andres, I really think you’re both town.
I’m just telling you, it tends *not* to be the case that fights like these are TvT. There’s a specific reason behind it. Flavor wasn’t even trying to understand my POV, they never asked me if I was going to vote Tayl0r, or if I was waiting on anything specific. They just straight up made a lot of assumptions in order to attack me. This isn’t the typical way Town approaches a situation like this. And I’ve seen it in other games with capable Scum. So I would be careful about making the assumption.
I just don't see it. Capable scum have an agenda. They leave room for doubt in their reads so they can appear consistent when they switch. Their timing is a little off, though, because they push people when their agenda dictates and not when people do scummy things. What I'm seeing in your play that flavor isn't is that when you first came in, you didn't think there was support for my elim. Then I hard defended taylor and people started voting me instead. Flavor thinks you would push your preferred elim, but there's a lot of town motivation for compromising on your second choice. Since he's not seeing that, the play seems really scummy to him. There are scum explanations for this (he was waiting for you to come in and he'd call anything you do scummy), but it seems a lot less likely than he's town who feels like he found something and is pushing on that. Flavor's play this game in general seems really difficult to match up with an agenda, and the timing of his pushes matches up with where I'd expect town to push things. (Plus I really think he'd perform the kill n1 if scum, I know it's not a hard clear but still)
I understand that you might have your reasons to TR FL. I will say though - the odds are that the Scummiest or least proficient, or even least impactful (from a Role perspective) Scum player committed the NK. Because if they’re Tracked or otherwise caught doing it, the Team does not suffer as much. FL does not fit that profile. So I wouldn’t just rely on your Detective role (which I’m still skeptical of) to arrive at that conclusion.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Man, I haven’t felt this trapped as town in a long time.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

do u scumread taylor or not FL
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, pretty sure that’s L-2
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3204, DkKoba wrote:do u scumread taylor or not FL
I have no clue. My minds doing circles right now.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Andresvmb »

@Infinity I’ve seen plenty of Scum where the agenda is just chaos. Scum reveal themselves in funny ways sometimes. I just try to keep my bullshit meter up at all times and see what I find. There just isn’t one way Scum play or any one way that helps find Scum. I just point to things that don’t make sense to me and go from there.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i feel like ive obvtowned as much as i possibly can this game. some people refuse to see it and some people are conveniently pretending they dont see it. and maybe one or two people are just scared that their townread is wrong so theyre letting themselves be pressured into voting me. im pretty confident infinity is town though. and i still think andres is town. and NM is probtown, shockingly. unless his 20 words were enough to pocket me.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

me, vp, andres, dgb, ok yeah thats l-2
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3208, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i feel like ive obvtowned as much as i possibly can this game. some people refuse to see it and some people are conveniently pretending they dont see it. and maybe one or two people are just scared that their townread is wrong so theyre letting themselves be pressured into voting me. im pretty confident infinity is town though. and i still think andres is town. and NM is probtown, shockingly. unless his 20 words were enough to pocket me.
What do you think of Koba?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Because you paired Koba with NM but now you’re saying you think NM is probTown.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

i mean youre just pointing out scum panic faking reads lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

as a last ditch "look im towny im about to get elimmed and im giving reads so towny uwu poor me"
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3212, DkKoba wrote:i mean youre just pointing out scum panic faking reads lol
If we’re wrong, VPB is pocketing the both of us. Just so you know. So I am just trying to understand as much as I can before we do anything definitive.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 3214, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3212, DkKoba wrote:i mean youre just pointing out scum panic faking reads lol
If we’re wrong, VPB is pocketing the both of us. Just so you know. So I am just trying to understand as much as I can before we do anything definitive.
Because VPB would have been White Knighting you then. Look I’m always paranoid. It’s what makes me annoying I guess.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 3211, Andresvmb wrote:Because you paired Koba with NM but now you’re saying you think NM is probTown.
i think both of them are town. but if the other solves are way off then thats where id look.
im guessing at least one of those solves has at least two scum in it.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Okay that’s good to know.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2887, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2884, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm a detective, vig claim was a joke
And your claim is useful how? As in what use is their in keeping you around? You’re never going to get a positive result I’m pretty sure.
What?? :shifty:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@A50 - Yeah, Andres is full of it and everyone’s town reading him.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2893, Infinity 324 wrote:Taylor is so transparently town.
+10

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The one game I’ve seen Andres in, he was not at all like this. He was more sheepy and passive.

To be fair, I was scum there, so I didn’t have to read him, but here he just seems like such obv scum that everyone town reads for reasons they can explain but not for reasons that make him town or couldn’t be happening as scum
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Marky Mark »

More assorted catchup stuff
In post 2862, DrippingGoofball wrote:You can all go ahead and yeet me out of sheer boredom if you must.

I am vanilla and not optimistic about the town winning this.
So I am now starting to doubt myself somewhat on the DGB tone because i can't tell if she's genuinely disaffected or making 'trying to look town' posts
In post 2865, DrippingGoofball wrote: That's how
I
feel about Marky Mark. He's obsessed with shading me and hasn't noticed there are other players in the game.
I mean you are welcome to ISO me and see for yourself that I have been looking at other players too. Your slot seems scummy to me, and I worry that it will slide under the radar if I don't point it out

Infinity's logic that we shouldn't yeet him on the basis of setup is fairly poor, but I also think that Andres is pushing too hard. From a simple risk/reward perspective, we can look into infinity later if he mysteriously isn't NKed and the potential reward of town!him catching a scum in the act is massive.
is good from FL, and I'll come back to that interaction to have a think about it once I've managed to avoid drowning in posts
is potensh a look at how town I am post from FL. Just calling it out, although I'm still townleaning him generally and even more so if infinity's result is legit
In post 3041, Andresvmb wrote:Hasn’t Infinity been on Gamma, Koba who is clearly Town, and Geraintm? Why is Marky Mark concluding that Infinity is iffy on ?
I mean infinity's general posting seemed townish for most of day one and was iffier at deadline d1 and into d2, but the claim seems reasonably believeable and is something that will become clearer as the game goes on hence iffy rather than solid scum
In post 3074, Andresvmb wrote:Koba is Confirmed. The above is preposterous.
Towny but not confimed, unless you have information that the rest of us don't? Mailman can be any alignment under normal rules, altho I suspect it is liklier to be town on average

I'll deffo have to revisit pg 124 as there's loads there to unpick
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

a50 where are ur reads at? since u are implying taylor is town
retired
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

like i dunno. it seems like im dead here. koba is screaming that i should die and people are listening to the AtE/garbage reasoning. people are gonna listen though because koba's townblock is larger. unfortunately, that townblock also contains scum. but the scum get to piggyback of a townie whos being a moron. i feel like flipping me is the path to defeat, but whatever. im done fighting. apparently the people who are loudest and tunnel hardest win. i thought this playerlist was better than that.

flavor if youre town and youre noticing that everyone we push on towntells, but youre not sure who is lying because all the towntells seem genuine, then im in the same boat. and it suggests that JV is scum. and i still think VPB is almost guaranteed scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”