PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:40 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 198, pob long wrote:
In post 112, pob long wrote:wants so so badly to look town
In post 112, pob long wrote:wants so so badly to look town
this is not my reason theyre scum its because i said they compalined about the discussion about the site and then could'nt think of a reason to call that other guy scum even tho they just said that after he talked about the site again
I see, you make a good point there if I'm understanding you correctly. Noraa does like to fluff as either alignment though but I agree it's a weak point of attack
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 192, PlusJOYED wrote:Noraa hasn't scumread me yet so that's a red flag
Do you know how hard I've tried to not SR you this game? You just always look scummy af. To the point that I'm not even gunna try sorting you. If puffles and squiggles can, I'm not doing it.

-nor
You THOUGHT you knew what the word "Chaos" meant...
This package contains three tsunamis: Noraa (Bubblybop), Puffilybop, and Squigglybop (names all courtesy of Noraa :D :))
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Marashu »

Official Vote Count 1.02
EliminationWith 12 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate someone.

Chaos Triforce
(3): pob long, PlusJOYED, chkflip
pob long
(2): JohnnyFarrar, Tayl0r Swift
JohnnyFarrar
(2): superbowl9, Chaos Triforce
DoubtingThomas
(1): Gamma Emerald
PlusJOYED
(1): DoubtingThomas
Tayl0r Swift
(1):Guillotina

Not Voting
(2): Aristophanes, Sirius9121

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-11-21 10:30:00).

Mod notes:
:!:
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:28 am

Post by superbowl9 »

VOTE: DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:47 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 153, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 150, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 144, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 128, DoubtingThomas wrote:5 pages of no real substance though isn't great
Why is it that this post happens every RVS ever played?? Why do people think they see no content (there is AI content in these pages so idek what ur on in the first place), then instead of generating content just complain about it and dip??? I never understand it
also probably because this site's meta for sod1 sucks? lol
So your approach to D1 is “sit back and let others do the work for me”. Good to know
how does this even make sense? i dont think you are understanding stuff correctly here or you arent communicating to me correctly
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:47 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 156, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 150, DoubtingThomas wrote:also probably because this site's meta for sod1 sucks? lol
Wait tell me the better way
come to where i play
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:50 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 157, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 154, Guillotina wrote:
In post 151, Chaos Triforce wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 147, Guillotina wrote:
In post 143, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 141, Guillotina wrote:Crap i responded inside the quotes. 100% karma.

In post 140, Guillotina wrote:
In post 129, Chaos Triforce wrote:I'm also immediately paranoid of Guillo being an experienced played pretending to be new, but it's just a
feeling

Guillo, why didn't you play any newbie games?

For a few reasons.

1) This site's layout is still confusing to me.
2) Because I wanted to join a game, whichever came first.
3) I learn faster playing with experienced players so even if I knew there were newbie games, I would have still joined this one.

Question: I wouldn't have joined if I found out it was a 10-day-Day Phase though. Are newbie games shorter?

-tabletop
In post 133, Chaos Triforce wrote:I got the impression that was off-site. You don't think it's fair to ask why he didn't join the newbie queue if he still considers himself a newbie?

It's fair, just irrelevant and a tiny bit suspicious.

-tabletop
bit defensive. Might agree with squiggles on a SR here

-nornor

Actually no. Think about it. An experienced player who is a newbie to the site they are playing, is an experienced player's nightmare at the site they are a regular on.

It makes me unpredictable and scum want as much control of the room as possible, so unpredictability is something they want to avoid. This is why newbies always die first and this is why your push on me is a tiny bit suspicious.

Lol what'd you say? Newbies always die first? Whats with this lame ass AtE? Hope you realize that Im prolly newer than you considering you had played mafia on another site. My first time playing mafia was on this site so even if my start date is a bit earlier than yours, im more new than you unless u spent like two weeks on your old site :/

-dontuseAtEonme
In post 152, Chaos Triforce wrote:^this AtE only works if I believe you are newer than me which I currently dont unfortunately

-nornor
Now who is being defensive? Im talking from my personal experience, that's all. I havent been to a site where i'm new and i dont get lynch first, so i figured it must be because it makes me unpredictable threat to scum. Unluckily for scum in this particular game is that it is a 10-day one so i got plenty of time to study you.
You can't pull your noob card out if someone newer hasn't pulled it yet. Jus doesn't work bud.

-Nornortheinfant
eh I understand why you guys may think that way, but I didn't read Guillo's posts as defensive per se. It IS true that newbies who are unable to present towniness effectively to die first for sometimes stupid reasons
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:52 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 185, superbowl9 wrote:I can see now why they elim you first every game buddy... you are clearly too dynamic a thinker for scum to leave around
huh? Dynamic players scums love to have around because they naturally attract scum reads and often times push them for the scums benefits. the way you are saying it makes it sound like scums would want to kill dynamic players at night or try to push in the day? i think that's very far from the truth. maybe just my opinion
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:52 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 207, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 185, superbowl9 wrote:I can see now why they elim you first every game buddy... you are clearly too dynamic a thinker for scum to leave around
huh? Dynamic players scums love to have around because they naturally attract scum reads and often times
townies
push them for the scums benefits. the way you are saying it makes it sound like scums would want to kill dynamic players at night or try to push in the day? i think that's very far from the truth. maybe just my opinion
pedit
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:54 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 204, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 128, DoubtingThomas wrote:5 pages of no real substance though isn't great
Why is it that this post happens every RVS ever played?? Why do people think they see no content (there is AI content in these pages so idek what ur on in the first place), then instead of generating content just complain about it and dip??? I never understand it
So your approach to D1 is “sit back and let others do the work for me”. Good to know
how does this even make sense? i dont think you are understanding stuff correctly here or you arent communicating to me correctly
“Nobody is doing anything good in the first 5 pages”
“This site’s D1 meta sucks”

Aside from being not true statements, these take YOU out of the equation and put the burden on everyone else to play how you see fit so that you can come in and start catching scum. You had the opportunity to influence the first 5 pages didn’t you? You have the opportunity to influence what we do D1 don’t you? Yet instead of DOING it you sit back and complain about how nobody is doing it for you. Even in this post I’m responding to you shift the blame to me for “not communicating to you correctly”. That’s what I mean and before you ask it’s not why I voted you :)
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:54 am

Post by superbowl9 »

huh? Dynamic players scums love to have around because they naturally attract scum reads and often times push them for the scums benefits. the way you are saying it makes it sound like scums would want to kill dynamic players at night or try to push in the day? i think that's very far from the truth. maybe just my opinion
Is this gonna be a game where I have to use /s
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:56 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

like talking about useless shit = beneficial to scums who benefits from thread not talking about the game

since i've played quite a few mafiascum games now, this happens every single SoD1 and honestly for the longest time

this site meta is shit. saying that it's shit doesn't mean i am 'sitting back and letting others do the work for me' in fact, no one really has done much more work than me.

besides the fact that it's not true, i am not sure how you can even get to that conclusion from what i've wrote. it's very clear that we, at the least, have different ways of understanding things, but still the communication is poor and you voting me here like that makes little sense, imo. thinking you should have voted me before, not like hours after you said something and i haven't done anything itt for your read to change on me

it also seems like you have no opinion on Guillotine or any other people that said something meaningful during that time too. seems like your push on me is fixated which is more likely scum
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:59 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 209, superbowl9 wrote:

Aside from being not true statements, these take YOU out of the equation and put the burden on everyone else to play how you see fit so that you can come in and start catching scum. You had the opportunity to influence the first 5 pages didn’t you? You have the opportunity to influence what we do D1 don’t you? Yet instead of DOING it you sit back and complain about how nobody is doing it for you. Even in this post I’m responding to you shift the blame to me for “not communicating to you correctly”. That’s what I mean and before you ask it’s not why I voted you :)
no, it is true statement. that meta sucks and this site has a particularly shitty sod1 meta. you may have a different opinion, and perhaps 'saying one is a shitty meta' is very objective, doesn't make it not true.

i am not understanding how that really leaves me out of the equation? i've had couple posts where i expressed my thoughts on other matters? saying there's nothing in the first 5 pages = taking myself out of the equation? you haven't read any of my posts did you?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 148, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 89, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Snoooooooore

@guillotine where you played before did you scumread people who posted four pages of nothing?
I was responding to this post, tbh
and i think you are purposefully trying to misrepresent me. or maybe you are just one of those people who are always stuck in your own world.

that post about not having information in 5 pages was in fact, as i've said before, a response rather than a random complaint with regards to this post. someone ELSE has mentioned and posed this as a question (possibly rhetorical) and I wanted to confirm that as someone who comes from the same site as Guillotine, yes he is probably also thinking this.

I don't believe your push on me is real, tbh.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 107, Guillotina wrote:
In post 27, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 22, Guillotina wrote:Hi guys. First game here. :)

VOTE: DoubtingThomas

Sup dude!
Have you played before? Do you have any questions before I forget you're a newbie and just treat you like a peer?
I've played and hosted games before but not for long. I've been playing since May this year so... compared to players with decades of experience, I'm a newbie still.
I don’t think any one can have decades of experience
This site is still <20 years old
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 210, superbowl9 wrote:
Is this gonna be a game where I have to use /s
hmm like isn't this exactly what this person has been saying, "taking himself out of the equation"? he used that to scum read me as if it's even scummy yet he's guilty of his own hypocrisy here? blaming me or threatening that they may have to /s (i am assuming this is silence or muting?) me? lol like who cares. if you really believe that i am the one who has to be /s, just do it instead of announcing it like an attention seeker. i think this is just posting it to show that you 'don't like my posts' or something. looks fake.
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 211, DoubtingThomas wrote:this site meta is shit.
a bit rude if I do say so myself. hope you realize that RVS is actually where you'll find a lot of interesting things. Maybe it seems to you like we're just bullshitting the first five pages but I am certain there are people here that got something out of it. RVS is a time where scums come out to get their "free town cred" but that town cred aint free if they get caught for it.

-bubbles
This package contains three tsunamis: Noraa (Bubblybop), Puffilybop, and Squigglybop (names all courtesy of Noraa :D :))
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 209, superbowl9 wrote:

Aside from being not true statements, these take YOU out of the equation and put the burden on everyone else to play how you see fit so that you can come in and start catching scum. You had the opportunity to influence the first 5 pages didn’t you? You have the opportunity to influence what we do D1 don’t you? Yet instead of DOING it you sit back and complain about how nobody is doing it for you. Even in this post I’m responding to you shift the blame to me for “not communicating to you correctly”.
That’s what I mean and before you ask it’s not why I voted you :)
This is also bad. You are trying to play with the crowd here. If you are really town and your scum read on me is real, I expect you to push me by explaining your scum read (which can't be that great anyways being so early into the game). Yet here you are, just saying words again, about how "oh by the way, there's MORE reason to scum read you" which I've seen scums do more often than towns. This is because scums like to go for the SHOW like 'oh I read this person this way' and emphasize that. real townies just explain because they want other townies to understand their push. they don't care about what others think about them

you are a scum.

VOTE: superbowl9
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 214, Gamma Emerald wrote:This site is still <20 years old
dang this site is basically a baby.

-babynoraa
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 216, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 211, DoubtingThomas wrote:this site meta is shit.
a bit rude if I do say so myself. hope you realize that RVS is actually where you'll find a lot of interesting things. Maybe it seems to you like we're just bullshitting the first five pages but I am certain there are people here that got something out of it. RVS is a time where scums come out to get their "free town cred" but that town cred aint free if they get caught for it.

-bubbles
no 'town cred' should be given in RVS for either town or scum. how does that logic even make sense? why would anyone get any town cred besides from like a decisive meta reasons?
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 217, DoubtingThomas wrote:VOTE: superbowl9
hypocrisy isn't scum indicative :/

-nornor
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

sorry if my words were rude. that was not my intent. can you explain your thoughts on superbowl and my exchange though?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 220, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 217, DoubtingThomas wrote:VOTE: superbowl9
hypocrisy isn't scum indicative :/

-nornor
there were a lot of other reasons than just hypocrisy. This shading of my push on superbowl is noted.
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 219, DoubtingThomas wrote:no 'town cred' should be given in RVS for either town or scum. how does that logic even make sense? why would anyone get any town cred besides from like a decisive meta reasons?
RVS is certainly a time when scums should come out and pocket some people. They get weak towncred for seeming active and if they move the game state out of rvs. I believe RVS is crucial and a great time to be searching for scum.

-fluffynoraa
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 221, DoubtingThomas wrote:sorry if my words were rude. that was not my intent. can you explain your thoughts on superbowl and my exchange though?
If you expect me to pay a shit ton of attention to 1v1's, ur quite mistaken. I've skimmed it and so far it just looks dumb and contentless.

-Nornor

Return to “Completed Open Games”