DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

in fact in that post about superbowl, my explanation of scum reading his slot didn't include hypocrisy at all. that's from a few posts before. i am not sure why you are trying to shade my other reasoning by saying 'hypocrisy isn't scum indicative' ?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 224, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 221, DoubtingThomas wrote:sorry if my words were rude. that was not my intent. can you explain your thoughts on superbowl and my exchange though?
If you expect me to pay a shit ton of attention to 1v1's, ur quite mistaken. I've skimmed it and so far it just looks dumb and contentless.

-Nornor
see your shading continues. you dare to shade my push on him which includes a lot more than just hypocrisy by saying that hypocrisy isn't scum indicative?
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

From what I understand its literally like this:
Doubting: Day 1 is stupid
superbowl: be the change you want to see
Doubting: shut up! day 1 is stupid

-nornor
You THOUGHT you knew what the word "Chaos" meant...
This package contains three tsunamis: Noraa (Bubblybop), Puffilybop, and Squigglybop (names all courtesy of Noraa :D :))
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Spoiler:
In post 211, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 204, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 153, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 150, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 144, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 128, DoubtingThomas wrote:5 pages of no real substance though isn't great
Why is it that this post happens every RVS ever played?? Why do people think they see no content (there is AI content in these pages so idek what ur on in the first place), then instead of generating content just complain about it and dip??? I never understand it
also probably because this site's meta for sod1 sucks? lol
So your approach to D1 is “sit back and let others do the work for me”. Good to know
how does this even make sense? i dont think you are understanding stuff correctly here or you arent communicating to me correctly

like talking about useless shit = beneficial to scums who benefits from thread not talking about the game

since i've played quite a few mafiascum games now, this happens every single SoD1 and honestly for the longest time

this site meta is shit. saying that it's shit doesn't mean i am 'sitting back and letting others do the work for me' in fact, no one really has done much more work than me.

besides the fact that it's not true, i am not sure how you can even get to that conclusion from what i've wrote. it's very clear that we, at the least, have different ways of understanding things, but still the communication is poor and you voting me here like that makes little sense, imo. thinking you should have voted me before, not like hours after you said something and i haven't done anything itt for your read to change on me

it also seems like you have no opinion on Guillotine or any other people that said something meaningful during that time too. seems like your push on me is fixated which is more likely scum

Ah yes we should have simply jumped into a rich analysis of the AI content available at post 2! Or maybe we should have used the “are you scum??” question, or massclaimed? SO many other options than the peabrained RVSer can comprehend.

But seriously, what have you done this game? You say my push is manufactured but has it not generated the most AI content in the game so far? If you think that anything guillotine is saying is useful that might explain things though...
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 226, DoubtingThomas wrote:see your shading continues. you dare to shade my push on him which includes a lot more than just hypocrisy by saying that hypocrisy isn't scum indicative?
lmao ok sure thats clearly what I'm doing :mrgreen:

-nornor
This package contains three tsunamis: Noraa (Bubblybop), Puffilybop, and Squigglybop (names all courtesy of Noraa :D :))
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

sure, you can 'skim' stuff and think certain exchanges are dumb, but why do you go out of your way to shade someone else's push unfairly? you definitely used like 20% of what my reason is to discredit the 80%. even though you are merely 'skimming' stuff and think that my exchange is dumb. you are also not taking a stance between me and superbowl, not even a t/t read. the refusal to make read on two slots that is generating good content by 10th page is noted.

There aren't even that many posts yet but we are finally getting out of RVS stage. The fact that you are trying to not take any responsibility by saying you are 'skimming' yet trying to shade me clearly and openly.. that's noted
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 229, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 226, DoubtingThomas wrote:see your shading continues. you dare to shade my push on him which includes a lot more than just hypocrisy by saying that hypocrisy isn't scum indicative?

-nornor
yes. you don't have any logic nor facts to counter my argument but just shading me right now , aren't you?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 228, superbowl9 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 211, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 204, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 153, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 150, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 144, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 128, DoubtingThomas wrote:5 pages of no real substance though isn't great
Why is it that this post happens every RVS ever played?? Why do people think they see no content (there is AI content in these pages so idek what ur on in the first place), then instead of generating content just complain about it and dip??? I never understand it
also probably because this site's meta for sod1 sucks? lol
So your approach to D1 is “sit back and let others do the work for me”. Good to know
how does this even make sense? i dont think you are understanding stuff correctly here or you arent communicating to me correctly

like talking about useless shit = beneficial to scums who benefits from thread not talking about the game

since i've played quite a few mafiascum games now, this happens every single SoD1 and honestly for the longest time

this site meta is shit. saying that it's shit doesn't mean i am 'sitting back and letting others do the work for me' in fact, no one really has done much more work than me.

besides the fact that it's not true, i am not sure how you can even get to that conclusion from what i've wrote. it's very clear that we, at the least, have different ways of understanding things, but still the communication is poor and you voting me here like that makes little sense, imo. thinking you should have voted me before, not like hours after you said something and i haven't done anything itt for your read to change on me

it also seems like you have no opinion on Guillotine or any other people that said something meaningful during that time too. seems like your push on me is fixated which is more likely scum

Ah yes we should have simply jumped into a rich analysis of the AI content available at post 2! Or maybe we should have used the “are you scum??” question, or massclaimed? SO many other options than the peabrained RVSer can comprehend.

But seriously, what have you done this game? You say my push is manufactured but has it not generated the most AI content in the game so far? If you think that anything guillotine is saying is useful that might explain things though...
you were literally pushing me and told me to be the person who makes the change, yet this post saying that I am jumping to analysis and conclusions?

what do you want me to do?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 227, Chaos Triforce wrote:From what I understand its literally like this:
Doubting: Day 1 is stupid
superbowl: be the change you want to see
Doubting: shut up! day 1 is stupid

-nornor
you should probably read then instead of just skimming, lmao
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 231, DoubtingThomas wrote:

-nornor
yes. you don't have any logic nor facts to counter my argument but just shading me right now , aren't you?
DoubtingThomas DESTROYS liberal hydra using FACTS and LOGIC
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

manufactured push =/= unable to generate content. the only reason it generated any content is because i responded. you told me that i should be the change to get this game out of RVS. then in t hat post you are telling me that I am jumping onto too much AI analysis
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 234, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 231, DoubtingThomas wrote:

-nornor
DoubtingThomas DESTROYS liberal hydra using FACTS and LOGIC
the continuation of shade and factless posts and pushes. great!
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

Doubting Thomas, who do you think you are that two whole scums(according to your little "solve") are gonna both come full speed shading at you day 1?

-lolzers
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

you seem to just think anyone that disagrees with you is scum :lol:

-nornor
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

Come on you were supposed to post that in the PT!!
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

Towns,

note the tone in superbowl9 and chaos triforce slot. Initially, I thought superbowl9 could have been maybe a dedicated mafiascum player who was annoyed at me for shittalking their site. that's understandable. but I think he's simply making unrealistic pushes on me. I also think it's very scummy for superbowl9 and chaos triforce to have a very similar tone throughout this page and partially in the last page. their tone feels like that of a 'caught scum who believes the reason is wrong'. This is not an angered townie nor a dedicated townie who believes in his push. Their treatment of me on this page - if you look at the tone of his post - is playful. probably a little bit of superiority mindset thinking that I am inferior or whatever. Thinking my pushes are 'not the right reason' but I don't think a town player here who (could have been) initially annoyed at my posts shitting his site will be making banters and jokes like he's done in this game. They are not truly scum reading me at anywhere on this page.

gonna go eat dinner bbl
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 239, superbowl9 wrote:Come on you were supposed to post that in the PT!!
OOPS. *scurries to go find the pt*
*tells Super Bowl we are doing a great job shading Doubting*
no eavesdropping! Yes I'm talking to you Mara <.<

-Bubbles
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

I do not SR you Doubting. I believe your pushes are stupid tho. You had a lil "thing" with superbowl and I dont have a stance on it and you make it seem like I'm stupid when I dont happen to take your side. Thats not how the world works. Even if you are town, you cannot expect people to simply agree with you and get angry when they dont. I disagree with you and instead of trying to understand why or trying to push your point across, you just kinda go "you dont agree, SCUM"
You say I'm misrepping but ur just being all out unreasonable. If you want to talk to me some more about this, drop the "I'm right" attitude and I'm willing to listen to as many walls as you have.

-nornor
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 224, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 221, DoubtingThomas wrote:sorry if my words were rude. that was not my intent. can you explain your thoughts on superbowl and my exchange though?
If you expect me to pay a shit ton of attention to 1v1's, ur quite mistaken. I've skimmed it and so far it just looks dumb and contentless.

-Nornor
lol before telling someone else to drop the 'I'm right' attitude than you yourself shouldn't call other people's posts dumb and contentless while not even reading it properly. Like???????
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

perhaps stupid is too hard a word to use here. Let's just say I cannot understand your thought process at all.

-bubbles
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

i am gonna go eat and maybe check in tomorrow. getting really annoyed. don't @me
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

*harsh

-nornor
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 244, Chaos Triforce wrote:perhaps stupid is too hard a word to use here. Let's just say I cannot understand your thought process at all.

-bubbles
yea maybe you could have made a proper attempt to ask me about my posts in a civil way. you yourself bashing and saying my posts are stupid and contentless (while claiming that you didn't read my posts and refuse to do any due diligence more than just skimming) is truly annoying. I also think it's in bad faith because you are trying put that I had a "I am right" attitude when you didn't even give my posts a fair reading effort on your end, and you also didn't try to do that at all. which I personally associate with scummy and well at least gets me very annoyed
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

Haha you're making this so much harder than it needs to be. I won't engage you any more and leave that to Squiggles who is great at talking nicely even when pissed(or so I think O_o) I have an idea on what alignment I think you are but I am not engaging you anymore. My partners will do that while I sit on the beach eating my ice cream :D

-Nornor
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 123, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 22, Guillotina wrote:Hi guys. First game here. :)

VOTE: DoubtingThomas

Sup dude!
oh lol how did you come here
Y r u ignoring me
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Open Games”