Pronoun: Any

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 259, samantha97 wrote:page 7

7 in the morning

a likely story
lolwut
In post 262, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 260, Tsunami Slayer wrote:Hm. Shelly seems scummy. That means Shelly is town. Done. Sorted.
this is town and i reached the same conclusion (so both shelly/tay and tsunami are town)
gypyx is probably town as well
taly seems town
VOTE: samantha this slot is scumpinging me
did Samantha ping you in MBoS 10? Was it similar scumpings?
In post 267, Endless Terror wrote: well i think there are 14 scum.
-tay
Im voting no conspiracy :D
In post 269, Endless Terror wrote:
In post 251, samantha97 wrote:all votes on endless are suspicious
really? why are votes on us in particular suspicious? the other claims are fine to vote?
-tay
This is a pretty solid question, ET +Town and samantha +scum
In post 273, Endless Terror wrote:
In post 272, Bell wrote:Could you give me lessons.
sure. here is a guide on how to read me:

rule 1: taylor is town. you should townread taylor.
rule 2: the more confident you are that taylor isnt town, the more likely it is that taylor actually is town.
rule 3: when in doubt, assume taylor is town. you'll be right.

-tay
It’s only funny when mastina does this joke (not really, tbh it was kinda funny)
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 297, The Pelican Brief wrote:People I want to communicate more with are Gamma/Bell/Ari.
Is there anything you actively wish to discuss? Or do you just want me to be more present to interact with in general?
In post 315, Tsunami Slayer wrote:Hello! It's been a while. Someone summarize the last like ten pages that way I can just skim it.

-Nornornornor
How can you be such a relentless spammer and not be able to read a measly 10 pages
Scum points for Noraa, she generally comes off as a similar player to myself and I tend to be less willing to read as scum compared to as town.

In fact since both Noraa and 72 have given off vibes I think it’s fair to
VOTE: Tsunami Slayer
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Chateau was a BEF alt???
<Embrace The Void>

Tsunami Slayer
Tsunami Slayer
Goon
Tsunami Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Tsunami Slayer »

In post 324, Ircher wrote:Not that I can find off unfortunately, but I still think it is worth pushing there. I don't really understand the counterwagon.
hm. thats tough. if you dont have experience with them as both alignments, I feel like meta shouldn't be used too much. Then again, I'm quite a hypocrite when saying that cuz I do this sometimes too :/

-norbear
Tsunami Slayer
Tsunami Slayer
Goon
Tsunami Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Tsunami Slayer »

In post 326, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 297, The Pelican Brief wrote:People I want to communicate more with are Gamma/Bell/Ari.
Is there anything you actively wish to discuss? Or do you just want me to be more present to interact with in general?
In post 315, Tsunami Slayer wrote:Hello! It's been a while. Someone summarize the last like ten pages that way I can just skim it.

-Nornornornor
How can you be such a relentless spammer and not be able to read a measly 10 pages
Scum points for Noraa, she generally comes off as a similar player to myself and I tend to be less willing to read as scum compared to as town.

In fact since both Noraa and 72 have given off vibes I think it’s fair to
VOTE: Tsunami Slayer
This is weak and comparing me, a "not respectable" player to yourself isn't quite a good comparison dontchu think?

-bitsaltynoraa
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How are you “not respectable”? Also, I don’t see how being respectable or not affects playstyle. I acknowledge it might be weak but a) it’s still early D1, votes are still gonna be weak, and b) that’s not my only point towards my vote.
<Embrace The Void>

Tsunami Slayer
Tsunami Slayer
Goon
Tsunami Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Tsunami Slayer »

you said I wasn't a repectable player last I played with you in betrayal.

-saltythesea
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think I was speaking more from the perspective of someone else there. I personally think you are a player with potential. It just needs to be properly cultivated.
<Embrace The Void>

The Pelican Brief
The Pelican Brief
Goon
The Pelican Brief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by The Pelican Brief »

In post 303, Happy Birthday Boonskiies wrote:I've been around on the site since 05, so I've witnessed both of your entrances and respective flourishing as players on the site. You of course are widely known for being the instigator of the
Pelican Plague
in 2019, hundreds died, but
lmfao

also, I'll chime in and +1 your

I actually see a strong town motivation coming from the ascetic claims, as well as the D1 behavior of treating them as real. However, my other head and I have entertained the idea of someone using the claims as strategy.

It's the reason why I voted
ET
to drive dialogue from
Bell
. Ascetic claim voting ascetic claim. I am transparent about this now because
Bell
seems awol, and I feel confident with my read on
ET
as of this moment.

Taly's Scum Games

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=61479&start=25 - First completed Mafia game ever, I was an SK. Very old. Meta has changed.
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=63741 - I was bussed mid-game. Old.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=76118 - I was multiball scum in a very different setup, still, scum.
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=76098 -
Perfect scum victory
... also not that long ago, relatively-speaking.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=76341 - Replaced out, but I was a traitor here.
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=79036 - Hydra scum. Traitor still. Lost because we outlived groupscum.
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=78138 - A 2-for-1 game. Town in one, scum in another... I want to forget this game haha
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=82724 - Replaced out. Bad head space. I was 3p, though. Most recent non-town roll.
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=82289 - 4p hydra, other recent scum roll.

Gamma
, you claimed N1 lightning rod in your first post. Do you stand by that claim?

~Taly
Hydra of Titus and Taly
The Pelican Brief
The Pelican Brief
Goon
The Pelican Brief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:55 pm

Hold up, first link was a town game :facepalm:

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=60966

THIS was the first completed mafia game I was SK in

~Taly
Hydra of Titus and Taly
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 164, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i've skimmed the game pretty lightly. insane we're already at page 7. i'll try to catch up more tomorrow if we're not at three times that number by then.
Yeah, I wouldn't call the length of the game so far insane. It's a brisk pace perhaps, but it is by no means a sprint. For a large, I would be more surprised the thread hasn't exploded as they often tend to do on the first day.
In post 168, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 159, Ircher wrote: BrightEyeFished has popped in twice to say nothing of substance; granted, they did so when the game just began. Tentative scum lean there, but it could easily swing the other direction.
I'm still tying to figure out whats going on.

Does anyone have a list of the "claims" made so far? If not, I'll try not to forget to make one later.

Good start.
While I understand that it can take time to get situated, with so few pages in the game, it is rather hard to believe that you already are lost.
In post 175, Endless Terror wrote:the vague claim is slight town!AI since scum!TPB has no need to claim a vague neg utility role as vague roles don't give cred and it limits future fakeclaiming choices
Yeah, no. This is very WIFOM-y kind of logic that will easily lead you astray. To be clear, I don't scumread this opinion, but it is an opinion nonetheless, and I am encouraging you not to be led astray by such an opinion.
In post 176, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:@ircher, it's not really a read, more just think BEF has a town vibe so far. My 'vibe' readings are not always correct but so far I have no reason to scumread him.
That's fair I guess.
In post 177, Ydrasse wrote:two things: one, what about the claims makes you think that there’s scum in them? just by virtue of having so many ~negative~ ones/ascetics?

two, why not scumread bell?
1) Yes mainly due to the number. The odds are that one is true-claiming town and one is true-claiming scum. It's not a guarantee, but it seems likelier to me than both are true-claiming town. There's also the possibility one is fake-claiming scum. Heck, maybe one of them is a serial killer. (Ascetic is pretty popular modifier for third party serial killers, and there isn't a guarantee that this game doesn't have any. That said, I am hoping there aren't any serial killers this game because I want to be able to count this game in my ratings.)
2) Well, like I said, the wagon hop doesn't make a good impression, but people will do that kind of stuff regardless of alignment, so in the absence of other evidence, I am reserving judgement.
In post 178, Ydrasse wrote:like, bell so far feels self conscious in the way that he’s approached things? the first thing i noticed was in the post where he voted tsunami (i am on mobile so no post linking) and the second was the wagon hop.

the first stands out more to me because it felt like... forced casualposting; a bit of conversation with me and then a vote tacked on despite having a few posts prior to having been on the thread. it’s a bit like he just wanted to slip on into things without being noticed much. and the wagon hop just sticks out a bit, like a sore thumb for how it was awkward. it’s definitely my strongest sr right now
Eh, I'm not really seeing it other than the vote hop. Regarding the question about anti-at fields or whatever, I would've asked the same if someone hadn't beaten me to it. And as I said above, people will do things like the wagon hop regardless of alignment, so it is important not to pass judgement too quickly.
In post 179, Endless Terror wrote:i might be confbiased given my reads on the two but it feels like scum!ydrasse went "hey why is this townie that looks self-aware not pushed"
Eh, I wouldn't jump as far as saying Ydrasse is scum from the way she is pushing this. Like, sometimes people see things that others don't, or read things from a different angle. I think the way Ydrasse elaborated on her read supports the idea that her read isn't just something she made up to fling shade at Bell.
In post 198, Endless Terror wrote:
In post 103, Aristophanes wrote:Claiming ascetic D1 is boring and I'm not sure why the flavour was included tbh
this is some strange shade to be throwing. claiming ascetic day 1 is correct even if its boring, but i also dunno why the flavor was included. ping

-tay
Umm.... Nothing about Ari's statement is shade...
In post 206, Endless Terror wrote:-gypyx is almost conftown to me
-bell is solid town
-pelican brief is likely town based on the claim, but trying to sound awkward is ??. willing to let titus do her thing for now though, i think i can read titus fairly well.
-HBB is town
-unsure about HUB. i didnt get the strong townpings that other people did. it could be the lack of avatar. i scumread people without avatars.
-brightfish is a scumlean

-tay
I probably agree with about half of these reads, but it's still a pretty good post.
In post 209, Endless Terror wrote:shelly and i have been debating how we should treat claiming. we have decided to claim a bit more: we are also a parallel universe. there is one small portion of the role that gyp left out. if gyp is town that should confirm us as town too, we think. initially i wanted to locktown gyp for having our role, but theres nothing saying that scum cant have an ascetic. and it seems a little strange that there would be two townies with the same exact named role.
-tay
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Honestly, this doesn't exactly feel genuine to me... ... ... ... ... ...
In post 219, Tsunami Slayer wrote:My Reads list:

Bell is scum
Pelican is scum
HBB is scum
Sure about HUB, but not sure what im sure about them
Bright is town.
@Tsunami: I would like you to elaborate on at least two of these, and the more, the better.
I agree with pretty much none of them.
In post 227, Endless Terror wrote:-S

unless you're exactly Scum Parallel Universe [REDACTED] but scum'd prob have a diff flavour
-S
Why would scum have different flavor? Also, I asked Boonskiies about if flavor has an effect in this game (it's on the checklist, but that was a bit unclear), and he said no.
In post 230, BrightEyedFish wrote:How is it rolefishing when I only asked for people who had already claimed.
While I do agree with you that it wasn't rolefishing, it was an extremely lazy thing to post, and it did not leave a good impression.
In post 231, Taly wrote:
In post 158, Ircher wrote:
In post 57, Bell wrote:Mine.

VOTE: Endless Terror
Instant scum!points for you.
Oh? Do tell.
Is it not obvious? Why the aggression?
In post 159, Ircher wrote:Current Reads:

Scum in {Gypyx, Endless Terror, Pelican} based on claims. I'm inclined to believe Gypyx's claim the most, but even if true, it doesn't make them town.
Did I miss something?
Gypyx/ET/Pelican
weren't the only slots with claims that haven't been debunked by the person yet.

Also, I don't like that you frame how scum must be an absolute probability among the claims, yet you don't resolve any potential read among them.[/quote]
... Maybe I could have worded it better, but my reads there is by no means an "absolute probability"; more of a "likelier than the alternative" kind of thing. And why I should I have taken the other claims seriously when they were obviously in jest. "Ascetic Nihilist" --> Really? You think that someone might have that role? And "N1 lightning rod" (or whatever was claimed)? Why should I believe that claim as well?
In post 231, Taly wrote:Your belief in Gypyx is also pinging to me, because you say "inclined to believe ... the most ... doesn't make them town".... so, you have reason to think Gypyx is the most honest, but they can be scum?
Yes, I don't see the contradiction. Gypyx telling the truth does not imply that Gypyx is town. All that it implies is that Gypyx is an Ascetic.
In post 231, Taly wrote:Am I reading the same game?
From the looks of this post of yours, I would wager the answer is "No, no you are not."
In post 233, Endless Terror wrote:its role fishing since scum!you doesn't read into detail and care about the CLAIMS more than finding SCUM
Let's be honest, regardless of my qualms with BrightEyedFish's posts, rolefishing is not a thing BEF has done. This is a bit of a stretch.
In post 240, The Pelican Brief wrote:The ascetic claims are off, particularly the circle vouch, but I am not inclined to fade there day 1. I doubt either is lying about their role. They can be sorted later.
I agree with this.

[quote="In post 243, Happy Birthday Boonskiies"
72offsuit probtown for hypothesizing about how many scum there are. I think 5 in 15 is too outlandish for scum who knows the actual number, which is probably 3 or maybe 4? If 72offsuit wants to fake a townslip, he probably guesses in a more reasonable range, rather than guesses 5 and instantly doubles back on it, since that might look suspicious from his PoV for bring too far off and looking potentially fake.

samantha and Ari are both :[

VOTE: samantha[/quote]
I would say re: the scum numbers that it might be very slight town equity, but I wouldn't go as far as saying it is a probtown thing. I think scum who aren't really thinking can easily do the same thing... just like town who aren't thinking. And 15 is a bit of an unusual setup size; 13 and 17 are far more standard. Also,
@Birthday, what haven't you liked about Samantha?
(If you answered this question later in the thread, you can safely ignore this question.)
In post 251, samantha97 wrote:
In post 155, Aristophanes wrote: Oh, I was asked about my thoughts on claims. One sec I'll take a look at them.
*crickets*

I don't think gypyx, pelican, or endless are mafia. Even if they were, it wouldn't make sense to vote them on day 1 because of their claims (all votes on endless are suspicious).
Eh kinda agree. We shouldn't treat them too differently based on their claims, but yes, at least one is likely town. I wouldn't rule out the possibility one of them is scum though.
Samantha wrote: could we switch the bandwagon to BrightEyedFish pls? acting like reading a (less than, at the time) 10 page thread was too difficult is too difficult for me to believe
100% agree with this assessment of BrightEyedFish.
In post 258, BrightEyedFish wrote:Whatever. At that particular time this morn around AT 7 IN THE MORNING I didn't have time to compile a list, I even said I would do it later but Gyp did it for me.
But at that point, the post is just basically filler. It serves absolutely no purpose except to give an excuse for not engaging with the thread more. Also, this "not caring" attitude is very visible... Why shouldn't I think that attitude comes from scum that wants to just let the day go by while not having to work?
In post 262, TheGoldenParadox wrote:VOTE: samantha this slot is scumpinging me
@TheGoldenParadox: Explain. Elaborate.

In post 265, Bell wrote:Who did I have to kill to sleep till 10 am. *Dreamy*

@ydrasse, why are you throwing shade at obv town
Okay, this post actually does ping me. Specifically the "obv town" comment.
In post 271, samantha97 wrote:
In post 269, Endless Terror wrote:really? why are votes on us in particular suspicious? the other claims are fine to vote?
-tay
nope, only you and tsunami had a substantial vote count
I do think this is reasonable.
In post 276, The Pelican Brief wrote:Hey Ircher, I am a whimsical-decision away from voting you.
(As if I care about being voted...)
In post 277, Ydrasse wrote:in what world was bef rolefishing?? this wagon sucks
In post 278, Ydrasse wrote:VOTE: samantha
Ummm... Pretty sure it was Endless Terror that made the rolefishing comment... So,
@Ydrasse, why are you voting Samantha?

In post 281, samantha97 wrote:the pushback on brighteyedfish is interesting
I heavily agree with this. It is really strange to me that people are resorting to voting you in response to simply disagreeing with your read there.
In post 309, samantha97 wrote:
In post 306, Happy Birthday Boonskiies wrote:@samantha: whatdya think, thoughts on counterwagon/votes on you? and why ascetic claims all town
re:votes: 1 mafia 1 inquisitive/fisher 1 sheep 1 random

I think the claims are town just because a) what they claimed fits with the theme, and b) they did it pretty quickly without any pressure to do so. Like I said, it doesn't really matter if they are town or not right now. Whether you genuinely wanted to lynch them, or wanted to pressure them with votes to roleclaim, the end result is still you voting nonsensically against our day 1 interests.
This is also seems a fair assessment to me as well. Not definite there is scum on the counterwagon, but it's definitely suspect the way it formed.
In post 327, Gamma Emerald wrote:Chateau was a BEF alt???
Yes, they altslipped in the game.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Tsunami Slayer
Tsunami Slayer
Goon
Tsunami Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Tsunami Slayer »

In post 332, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think I was speaking more from the perspective of someone else there. I personally think you are a player with potential. It just needs to be properly cultivated.
mmk
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Bell »

Be grateful I'm busy today or else there would be at least 6 more pages.
Though, I'll see what I can do about Gamma's request. /: It makes me a little uncomfortable.

I think I wanna talk to Shellyc. Since hypothetically, I *Should* be able to read her from my big book of bullshit meta.
The Pelican Brief
The Pelican Brief
Goon
The Pelican Brief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:14 pm

Scumpings from Ircher's defense of samantha and miscategorization (possibly misrep) of her wagon.

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Taly
The Pelican Brief
The Pelican Brief
Goon
The Pelican Brief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:14 pm

In post 335, Ircher wrote:
In post 231, Taly wrote:

Oh? Do tell.
Aggression? It's a question... I don't know how you interpreted that tone.

And I'm asking the question, so it's not obvious to me.
In post 335, Ircher wrote: Maybe I could have worded it better, but my reads there is by no means an "absolute probability"; more of a "likelier than the alternative" kind of thing. And why I should I have taken the other claims seriously when they were obviously in jest. "Ascetic Nihilist" --> Really? You think that someone might have that role? And "N1 lightning rod" (or whatever was claimed)? Why should I believe that claim as well?
Because I don't know the flavor
Boon
makes in his games and so I treat
Gamma/Bell's
first-post claims as real unless stated otherwise.

But either way, my assessment still stands;
ET
claimed Ascetic alongside
Gypyx
on page 1 (did you catch the claim?), why is
Gypyx's
claim more believable?
From the looks of this post of yours, I would wager the answer is "No, no you are not."
In post 276, The Pelican Brief wrote:Hey Ircher, I am a whimsical-decision away from voting you.
You can pretend that my input isn't valuable but that only makes me wonder what you're defending.

~Taly
Hydra of Titus and Taly
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 338, The Pelican Brief wrote:Scumpings from Ircher's defense of samantha and miscategorization (possibly misrep) of her wagon.

~Titus
I stand by my defense. Only Endless Terror has offerred any semblance of an explanation for why they are scumreading Samantha that goes beyond mere "scum!pings".
In post 339, The Pelican Brief wrote:
In post 231, Taly wrote:

Oh? Do tell.
Aggression? It's a question... I don't know how you interpreted that tone.

And I'm asking the question, so it's not obvious to me.
"Do tell" comes off as aggressively because it implies that you are scorning my read there. Anyway, since it apparently isn't obvious even though I think it should be, it's scum points because jumping off a wagon for towncred isn't something that should be townread. Also, the statement in general was hyperbolic cuz as I later explained, even though I should (in theory) scumread them for that (because town shouldn't need to do stuff for towncred, etc.), in practice, it's not that clear cut, so I reserved future judgement.
The Pelican Brief wrote:
In post 335, Ircher wrote: Maybe I could have worded it better, but my reads there is by no means an "absolute probability"; more of a "likelier than the alternative" kind of thing. And why I should I have taken the other claims seriously when they were obviously in jest. "Ascetic Nihilist" --> Really? You think that someone might have that role? And "N1 lightning rod" (or whatever was claimed)? Why should I believe that claim as well?
Because I don't know the flavor
Boon
makes in his games and so I treat
Gamma/Bell's
first-post claims as real unless stated otherwise.

But either way, my assessment still stands;
ET
claimed Ascetic alongside
Gypyx
on page 1 (did you catch the claim?), why is
Gypyx's
claim more believable?
Gypyx's is more believable because he claimed a flavor aspect alongside it. And yes, I'm aware both claimed very early on.
The Pelican Briefs wrote:
You can pretend that my input isn't valuable but that only makes me wonder what you're defending.

~Taly
I'm not hiding anything, and I'm not pretending either. There is no need for me to care about you potentially voting me because one vote carries very little risk to it.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Bell »

Why do I get scum points for doing something that isn’t townie or scummy according to you?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 340, Ircher wrote:Also, the statement in general was hyperbolic cuz as I later explained, even though I should (in theory) scumread them for that (because town shouldn't need to do stuff for towncred, etc.), in practice, it's not that clear cut, so I reserved future judgement.
Endless Terror
Endless Terror
Goon
Endless Terror
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Endless Terror »

In post 335, Ircher wrote:... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Honestly, this doesn't exactly feel genuine to me... ... ... ... ... ...
i mean its sorta not. theres an important thing that we arent sharing atm. this is setup wifom from boon and its not clear whether one of us is scum or whether gyp is informed and fake-claiming to bait our claim or whether we are both town and the setup is intended for us to only sort each other by dayplay and then if we do a bad job town loses two powerful roles. for today im willing to treat gyp as town though.
-tay
The Pelican Brief
The Pelican Brief
Goon
The Pelican Brief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:16 pm

In post 343, Endless Terror wrote:
In post 335, Ircher wrote:... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Honestly, this doesn't exactly feel genuine to me... ... ... ... ... ...
i mean its sorta not. theres an important thing that we arent sharing atm. this is setup wifom from boon and its not clear whether one of us is scum or whether gyp is informed and fake-claiming to bait our claim or whether we are both town and the setup is intended for us to only sort each other by dayplay and then if we do a bad job town loses two powerful roles. for today im willing to treat gyp as town though.
-tay
Why not you both have the same role as opposing alignments?

Someday, one of you will throw an epic party for all of us. For now, we'll languish in the liklihood at least one of you is town.

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Taly
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Bell »

Is...is Taylor swift communicating with the town before going off on her own?
*gives Taylor a gold star and her favorite candy*

How can you resolve this maze-like conundrum without you giving away too much info to the scum team?
Think about it with what you know of your role and discuss it with shelly and come back to us and then maybe talk to gypx if you feel comfortable with it.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Bell »

VOTE: unvote
Endless Terror
Endless Terror
Goon
Endless Terror
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by Endless Terror »

In post 344, The Pelican Brief wrote:
In post 343, Endless Terror wrote:
-tay
Why not you both have the same role as opposing alignments?

Someday, one of you will throw an epic party for all of us. For now, we'll languish in the liklihood at least one of you is town.

~Titus
nono thats a possibility for sure. but i think its something we can resolve by dayplay. so for now im personally gonna pretend im an IC (prepare for some potentially spicy takes depending on how the game plays out). im also going to treat gyp as an IC at least until day 2 or maybe 3. we will see how things look after some flips and info. for the rest of you: i ask that you dont actually kill us today, but feel free to be suspicious.
-tay
The Pelican Brief
The Pelican Brief
Goon
The Pelican Brief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:22 pm

Bell, I'm not worried.

All things are solved with alcohol and time. Well mostly time, my keg delivery guy is delayed for who knows how long.

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Taly
The Pelican Brief
The Pelican Brief
Goon
The Pelican Brief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:22 pm

Tay, have you never heard of Drunk!Titus?

~Robot
Hydra of Titus and Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”