Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Marashu »

Official Vote Count 1.03
EliminationWith 12 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate someone.

Chaos Triforce
(3): pob long, PlusJOYED, chkflip
pob long
(2): JohnnyFarrar, Tayl0r Swift
DoubtingThomas
(1): superbowl9
JohnnyFarrar
(1): Chaos Triforce
Tayl0r Swift
(1):Guillotina
superbowl9
(1):DoubtingThomas
Guillotina
(1):Gamma Emerald

Not Voting
(2): Aristophanes, Sirius9121

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-11-21 10:30:00).

Mod notes:
:!:
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

taytay no like me.
*sits in my corner*

-sadnornor
You THOUGHT you knew what the word "Chaos" meant...
This package contains three tsunamis: Noraa (Bubblybop), Puffilybop, and Squigglybop (names all courtesy of Noraa :D :))
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 276, Chaos Triforce wrote:taytay no like me.
*sits in my corner*

-sadnornor
i do like you. i just cant read 10 pages of only you fluffposting.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

you have twice as many posts as the next highest person.
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Chaos Triforce »

*snifflies*

-sadnornor

okie I'll shush :(
You THOUGHT you knew what the word "Chaos" meant...
This package contains three tsunamis: Noraa (Bubblybop), Puffilybop, and Squigglybop (names all courtesy of Noraa :D :))
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 260, Guillotina wrote:This sounds like you tried hard to find a reason to find me scum, cast a ridiculous vote on me and see if it gains momentum. This gets you lynched where i come from.
You really think you SCARE me? I eat players like you for breakfast. And I don’t think I had to “try hard” to find those reasons. The joke thing is self-evident and as for why it’s scummy, scum don’t really have the mental bandwidth to be figuring out what is and isn’t a joke effectively, they’re to busy trying to deceive everyone to allocate that brainpower. It’s not exactly scientific but it’s what I’ve discerned over time. And your LAMIST behavior comes from stuff like where it seems a little theatrical to be making that sort of commentary, to the point I find it likely that it is actively staged. The desire to project a townie mindset seems a little TOO strong imo.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 258, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
Yes hey that's me
In post 240, DoubtingThomas wrote:note the tone in superbowl9 and chaos triforce slot.
Sarcastic, detached. Maybe a little snide?
In post 240, DoubtingThomas wrote:Initially, I thought superbowl9 could have been maybe a dedicated mafiascum player who was annoyed at me for shittalking their site. that's understandable. but I think he's simply making unrealistic pushes on me.
Tell me more? I'm not seeing too much pushing at all, but i'm skimming from work.
In post 240, DoubtingThomas wrote:I also think it's very scummy for superbowl9 and chaos triforce to have a very similar tone throughout this page and partially in the last page.
You mean Sarcastic, detached, and maybe a little snide?
In post 240, DoubtingThomas wrote:This is not an angered townie nor a dedicated townie who believes in his push. Their treatment of me on this page - if you look at the tone of his post - is playful.
That would jump in the face of your "defensive of the site" theory, but I mean d1 is low stakes and often playful. I'm really interested in wherever you play because if you've got better d1's I'm excited. Can you maybe quote a place where you think he looks disingenuous?
In post 240, DoubtingThomas wrote:probably a little bit of superiority mindset thinking that I am inferior or whatever.
Oh there's defo some haught in there
In post 240, DoubtingThomas wrote:Thinking my pushes are 'not the right reason' but I don't think a town player here who (could have been) initially annoyed at my posts shitting his site will be making banters and jokes like he's done in this game.
So I don't fully understand this part. You're saying his defensiveness at your shit talk of the site and that he wouldn't be playful with you because spite?
Someone said it is frowned upon to say other sites on here. I can tell you after game if you are really curious. Would love to have new people come. The day phases there are generally faster. I think the norm is like 7 days a week here? Over there average games take usually 2-3 days and 12hrs or 24 hr night phases.

I think that his defensiveness at my initial shit talk of the site is understandable. He can say that as a scum, but also as town. No problem with that itself. I think I could have come off as rude.

But I think with that initial interaction, the way superbowl evolved his progression on my slot. That is voting me out of nowhere despite me not being in the thread during the times he last posted about me and voted me. then me coming in and saying that his push is fake and bull shit (which I expect a town person who had GENUINE interest in scum reading me to be annoyed at push back on) and his reaction to that was not even close to what i expect a towns person to be. saying stuff like "Come on you were supposed to post that in the PT!!" was very out of place, and I think he was trying to be TWBTAW or a 'playful' person. However, based on my interaction with them and what my understanding of their progression was, it felt very out of place. it discredited all the potentially town push he made on me into something that didn't mean to him and his potentially seemingly present annoyance at me seemed fake.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 250, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh you just responded out of order. We played in the Merchant’s Daughter game, we were scum together

Tbh that delayed response has me like :S
wait btw did we win? wasnt Nancy Drew there
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

What does this mean
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

too wolfy to be a wolf (should be TWTBAW)
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 283, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
What does this mean
too wolfy to be a wolf (too scummy to be scum)
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 280, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 260, Guillotina wrote:This sounds like you tried hard to find a reason to find me scum, cast a ridiculous vote on me and see if it gains momentum. This gets you lynched where i come from.
You really think you SCARE me? I eat players like you for breakfast. And I don’t think I had to “try hard” to find those reasons. The joke thing is self-evident and as for why it’s scummy, scum don’t really have the mental bandwidth to be figuring out what is and isn’t a joke effectively, they’re to busy trying to deceive everyone to allocate that brainpower. It’s not exactly scientific but it’s what I’ve discerned over time. And your LAMIST behavior comes from stuff like where it seems a little theatrical to be making that sort of commentary, to the point I find it likely that it is actively staged. The desire to project a townie mindset seems a little TOO strong imo.
Interesting choice of words. “I eat players like you for breakfast” in a game where scum are the cannibals. I know that remark is NAI but it was so funny! Lol.

Let's break this down from a psychological stand point.

1) “You really think you SCARE me”? Denotes that you felt threatened by my words. Why?
2) “I eat players like you for breakfast”. You felt the need to threaten me. Why?
3) “I don't think i had to “try hard” to find those reasons”. Implies doubt, meaning you did try hard to find those reasons.
4) “The joke is self-evident”. Even if it was I don't see how falling for a joke is alignment indicative.

Then the nonsense and vastly hilarious.

5) “scum don’t really have the mental bandwidth to be figuring out what is and isn’t a joke effectively”. Are you really gonna case me for not catching a joke? Lol. Ok, that one is a joke! See? I'm town.
6)”they are trying to deceive everyone to allocate that brainpower”. In the name of the entire mafia players community, i apologize for the ignorant statement of this player, he called you all dumb when you randed wolf and won your respective games, he even called himself dumb in the process.
7) “It's not exactly scientific but it's what i've discerned overtime”. I can see you are the very embodiment of genius.
8) “And your LAMIST behavior comes from stuff like 162 where it seems like a little theatrical”. LAMIST only applies if I was wolf which I'm not. I'm strong in my opinions and I'm a badass player. If you are town, you should spend less time hating on me and more on helping catching wolves.
And if you are scum, I can only hope that your partner is not Tayl0r Swift, otherwise, you are both screwed because you suck.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 286, Guillotina wrote:I'm a badass player.

And if you are scum, I can only hope that your partner is not Tayl0r Swift, otherwise, you are both screwed because you suck.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
im cracking up
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

so based on the games i've seen him play, i think guillotina is of town alignment regardless of his accuracy in pushes, folks
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:31 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

guillotina, can you read and explain your thoughts on my interaction with superbowl and the hydra slot
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

I feel you when I just started playing mafia about 2 years ago. Burning passion, want to challenge anyone as soon as I get my green rolecard. I feel it in your posts deep inside the core of it. But today, after playing enough mafia games, I do lack that burning passion. However, I've also realized that that does not make town rolecard any less greener. I can still be town without clogging the thread. Sometimes, clogging the thread can be anti town. Things you will surely learn as you play more. I welcome you to explore as much as you can. You will evolve, surely, and adapt to what best suits you. But today, I ask you to work with me as I town read you. I want you to find a wolf with me.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:41 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 288, DoubtingThomas wrote:so based on the games i've seen him play, i think guillotina is of town alignment regardless of his accuracy in pushes, folks
Sup bud! Thanks for the pocket! I mean... the endorsement.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 289, DoubtingThomas wrote:guillotina, can you read and explain your thoughts on my interaction with superbowl and the hydra slot
I'll read again and give some thoughts...if any. But not today. I'm tired and I spent my entire brainpower not catching Tayl0r Swift's joke and downgrading my intellectual level so Gamma could understand me. I'm gonna catch some sleep.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 287, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 286, Guillotina wrote:I'm a badass player.

im cracking up
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by chkflip »

>bitching about fluff
>bitching about bitching about fluff
>more fluff

YO SUPERBOWL DID YOU RAND SCUM WITHOUT ME!?

>posturing
>"u suk" "no u"

I literally have nothing to say on p 12. That's a problem.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:20 pm

Post by chkflip »

Aristophanes. Get back here and sort some shit.

I believe in you.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:37 am

Post by Aristophanes »

V/la until Tuesday

I'll be around a little bit but I've gotta get some work done for school before I fail out again
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:37 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 295, chkflip wrote:Aristophanes. Get back here and sort some shit.

I believe in you.
Lol uh sure...

I'll be around dw
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:39 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 285, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 283, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
What does this mean
too wolfy to be a wolf (too scummy to be scum)
A term I now see shifting into Openwolfing which I like 100x better!
- Jingle
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:40 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 294, chkflip wrote:YO SUPERBOWL DID YOU RAND SCUM WITHOUT ME!?
You’ll know if you’re dead by tomorrow :lol:

Return to “Completed Open Games”