the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:27 am

Post by the worst »

In post 3197, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm talking to the dead IC whos up in heaven with the angels at this point
every time I have seen you in xylo your face is exploding like a glorious supernova and I literally don't understand who you are talking to here
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Kasumeat »

Shea's vote Today is so scummy too. I feel like it comes from a really frustrated townie or it's scum theatre between Bulge and Shea but that seems, like, really unlikely.
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Kasumeat »

Scummy on the surface, that is.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:35 am

Post by the worst »

ok I think Shea is a wolf before bulge and don't think they're likely s/s too
and........
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Kasumeat »

I really hate Pooky's push. Seems like he's just focusing on something that isn't solving. And Gamma still hasn't done anything to convince me, but I think that figuring out Shea/Bulge is a better idea than either Today.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:41 am

Post by the worst »

continue
Kasumeat
Kasumeat
Goon
Kasumeat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:42 am

Post by Kasumeat »

Anyways I'm off to work but will hopefully be back on tonight and definitely tomorrow. Again I'm sorry I don't have time to contribute more right now.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:43 am

Post by the worst »

this is good news to me because the last couple of pages have read like Gamma has nothing in this game except for praying that he's correctly pocketed you via hood interactions : )
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:44 am

Post by the worst »

hold on you're not the hoodie are u
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:45 am

Post by the worst »

ugh
I need blitzo to reevaluate Gamma and I didn't really want to say that
whatever I think our solves are closeish and I think this is fairly close to being Just Correct
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Pretty close to just self voting to end this game tbh. If the day is just going to end with gamma the worst the bulge and kasu voting me then I'd rather just do it now. I'm pretty frustrating. There's lots of people saying I'm scummy but no one explaining why at all. And when they do the explanation makes no fucking sense. I don't have the mental strength to deal with it when I feel like 2 or even three of those people are scum anyway.

Meanwhile bulge is caught scum. His play makes no sense from a town perspective repeatedly. Every day of this game. And he would be dead if he were town and I am, so either vote me or bulge and get it over with so I can move on with my life.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:34 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 3207, the worst wrote:this is good news to me because the last couple of pages have read like Gamma has nothing in this game except for praying that he's correctly pocketed you via hood interactions : )
And you think I'm scum despite the fact that the number one thing he's been trying to do with that pocket is get me eliminated?

Good sound reasoning.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:37 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 3201, Kasumeat wrote:Shea's vote Today is so scummy too. I feel like it comes from a really frustrated townie or it's scum theatre between Bulge and Shea but that seems, like, really unlikely.
Why is it scummy? You keep taking random shots saying things I do are "scummy" but with no analysis at all.

Your analysis following it here doesn't even suggest that you think its from scum. But what is the scum motivation to just yolo take a 50-50 today when they could have that same play available to them any time later in the day without putting their name in the two person lim pool immediately to start the day? Like yeah this could be a gambit but is it really a likely one?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Gamma if I'm "scum 100%" enough for you to try to push your neighbor to push me for you (lol) please explain why. You haven't yet made a single real argument about it. So you're gunna have to tryhard just a little bit more to get me yeeted.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I'm not even going to respond to bulge since he is 100% locked scum because he'd be dead if he was town. Maybe if he makes some real arguments I'll respond to them but everything today has been wifom nonsense and then getting upset when people call it wifom nonsense.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:23 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 3200, the worst wrote:every time I have seen you in xylo your face is exploding like a glorious supernova and I literally don't understand who you are talking to here
i'm clearly talking to god in heaven since nobody in this town is apparently on the same planet as me
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3213, Thestatusquo wrote:Gamma if I'm "scum 100%" enough for you to try to push your neighbor to push me for you (lol) please explain why. You haven't yet made a single real argument about it. So you're gunna have to tryhard just a little bit more to get me yeeted.
What it boils down to is me and Blitzo have tossed out our thoughts on you and the grand sum of our thought processes tells me you are scum. We've both had things we've noticed from you that kinda corraborates the things the other person has been seeing, in a way that while individually it feels like we each don't have a clear sign of what's going on with you, when you put the two parts together it forms what seems to be a cohesive argument.

That argument is that you've been reasonably active, but it's not like you're legitimately sorting, you've just been kinda steering the game as much as you've needed to in order to lead town to its doom. Early on Blitzo had a pretty prevalent feeling on you that you weren't being as involved as you normally are as town, which while I have no baseline for that on a meta level, I think later activity from you has legitimized the point he was making. My thinking there comes from how you played D3. Let's give a refresh of what had just happened coming in. The person you had been pretty strongly pushing, Noraa, was just miselimmed. Following that, you come into D3 pushing Bulge, a player you'd kinda been pushing before but not as strongly as Noraa. The first issue I have is, where's the evidence that Noraa's flip made a dent in your thought process? You seemed perfectly content to potentially continue leading town off the rails, which probably comes from a scum mindset vs. a town one. Scum don't have any direct reason to take a step back following a miselim, the only motive to do so is to look towny.
The other issue I have is how tepid you Bulge push was D3. If you were still confident in your bulge read
despite
having already been wrong once, I'd expect a bit more fire, no? But instead your push there didn't really go anywhere, all I really noticed was it was more de-centralized pressure in a day where I feel like scum tried to ensure the pressure never really amounted to much on anyone as to make the day less informative for future days, and force town to search for a compromise that scum could manipulate onto whoever they wanted to get rid of.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Saying I'm not sorting is just blatantly untrue.

So let me get this straight. You think I'm "100% scum" because you think I was "leading the town to its doom" despite the fact that I was pushing on bulge and couldn't get people to vote for him even though I thought he was scum and then town yeeted someone I expressly did not want to lim and argued against who YOU were pushing (along with noraa too by the way) who ended up being a mislim?

Am I being gaslit here? I'm scum because people didn't vote the person I wanted to vote instead of the person YOU helped mislim?

Cool.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Is this really the best y'all got? That's quite literally a gut read and a dream and you say its 100%?

That's not even remotely close to a town mindset. I'm still not even 100% on bulge right now because there could be some reason scum haven't been able to pile on yet. Saying its 100% off of that garbage is absurd.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 3210, Thestatusquo wrote:Pretty close to just self voting to end this game tbh. If the day is just going to end with gamma the worst the bulge and kasu voting me then I'd rather just do it now. I'm pretty frustrating. There's lots of people saying I'm scummy but no one explaining why at all. And when they do the explanation makes no fucking sense. I don't have the mental strength to deal with it when I feel like 2 or even three of those people are scum anyway.

Meanwhile bulge is caught scum. His play makes no sense from a town perspective repeatedly. Every day of this game. And he would be dead if he were town and I am, so either vote me or bulge and get it over with so I can move on with my life.
In post 3215, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3200, the worst wrote:every time I have seen you in xylo your face is exploding like a glorious supernova and I literally don't understand who you are talking to here
i'm clearly talking to god in heaven since nobody in this town is apparently on the same planet as me
not sure exactly what to make of the fact that both shea and pooky are deep in despairville. this tact in sync is making me think possibly not s/s?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by the worst »

if bulge is scum he's like, probably scum with kasu
it's not a huge thing but it's >rand for sure

stuff like this
In post 3201, Kasumeat wrote:Shea's vote Today is so scummy too. I feel like it comes from a really frustrated townie or it's scum theatre between Bulge and Shea but that seems, like, really unlikely.
In post 3202, Kasumeat wrote:Scummy on the surface, that is.
and not like playing the game or advancing reads is actually making me wonder if a bulge/kasu world isn't that unrealistic
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by the worst »

is it
bulge/kasu/gamma....
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by the worst »

honestly i feel like off d4/n4/d5 that's pretty much my gth solve
like pooky is exactly correct, that scumteam needs outworlder dead quite a lot more than a scumteam WITHOUT bulge
i have no idea what this team's POA is coming into d5 but i feel like shea voting bulge is just literally not it
i'm pretty startled that bulge still hasn't crossvoted shea despite shea being mechscum fhpov and i'm pretty sure this is a guilty conscience indicator
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 3096, The Bulge wrote:
In post 3094, the worst wrote:i appreciate the effort and the formatting is fucking lovely but am a lot more interested in your thoughts/conclusions than in data
yea the night deadline hit before I could get as much work done as I wanted. today turned out to be unexpectedly busy around the house. believe me in my head this was gonna be the wall of all walls lmao because I know my ass [and thus, the entire game] is very much on the line today.
off the back of this i feel like i'm still... very much wanting

i think i might actually want to yeet bulge here
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by the worst »

pooky is definitely in my weak point
i don't know his scumgame particularly intimately but even following the metric that he sows the seed of doubt i like. feel like that isn't really what he's doing here? if anything he's just trying to repeatedly donk the thread with a common sense hammer

the town pooky i know when very confident on reads gets so tunnel visioned that the rest of the game ceased to exist and he kinda forgets to actually assess people's alignments and actually avoid scum agenda and find other townies and mesh with them and win their votes over (micro 960 raven pocketed him while i pushed him off a cliff; undertale c open i just pocketed him while making sure he got miselim'd and then pushed his dying read into the win) like i continuously win scumgames against pooky and this literally just looks like his late towngame again

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”