shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:06 am

Post by shellyc »

Official Vote Count 1.6
With 12 votes in play, it takes 7 to launch.

Not_Mafia
(2): Not_Mafia, TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
(5): geraintm, Noraa, JacksonVirgo, Zurel, Tayl0r Swift
(L-2)

Tayl0r Swift
(1): Shoshin
JacksonVirgo
(1): Rockhopper
Shoshin
(1): Herta

Not Voting
(2): nepenthe, TheFuzzylogic99

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-11-18 18:37:20).

Mod notes:
- Hiraki requests to replace nepenthe, and will join us when he confirms.
- Pagetop!
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:02 am

Post by Hiraki »

ego
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:33 am

Post by shellyc »

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
Hiraki replaces nepenthe, please welcome him to the game!

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Welcome, Hiraki!

VOTE: Hiraki
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:38 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 12, Noraa wrote:It is goddamn near impossible to read NM. I cannot and unless someone else here can, this is the first lim that we go to if we are PLing.
Yucky.

TGP started good but feels really fake in 49.
In post 57, Noraa wrote:Post is too long so I snipped it for you but the gist of it is Golden gives like twenty billion people a town pass. That aint towny behavior if u ask me.
Really hate this though.
In post 60, Noraa wrote:Golden is trying too hard to justify a NM lim today. NM lim on day 1 are 100% always just low content PLs that do nothing. I proposed the idea to see reactions as well as to suggest something in case the game stalled sometime today. I'm sitting on this wagon for the rest of today unless someone else does something terribly scummy.
??????????

I like Fuzzy's postings. Can't say why though (not a PR hint - just can't explain why).
In post 108, JacksonVirgo wrote:Ah gotcha, in that case. Who is your top 3 town reads and top 3 scum reads. If you do not have that many, say so and give it a shot whether that be from gut or from logic.
Weird ask - hoping it's for the right reason.

109 is bad but it's not scummy. Just not really good logic behind it - even on reads we agree upon.
In post 145, JacksonVirgo wrote:Looking back. I think Taylors ISO so far is absolute garbage fire.
It's page 6.
In post 155, Noraa wrote:You're not *that* new. hm. am I worried this is newbscum now? absolutely.
???
In post 168, Not_Mafia wrote:TGP wanted to PL me and is now getting wagoned for it, I guess you could call it, a paradox
who said you were unimaginative?

I like Rockhopper's postings.
In post 184, Noraa wrote:I believe scum doesn't do that purposefully. Rather, he just tried to obvtown but rushed it a bit so it came out as extremely scummy.
I understand this but I'm not sure if I agree with it.
In post 190, Noraa wrote:So it basically just says Jacko accused you of pocketing but NO you can accuse them back. But for some reason they are still town?
Then Rockhopper jumps out of nowhere and SRs someone and they are a TR for ??? reason?
Bad post.
In post 193, Rockhopper wrote:this pings me
vote: Zurel
I have more equity on noraaa scum for this than Zurel scum. I see a newbie making this 'mistake' as scum but I see noraaa being able to draw Zurel out to make that mistake for a Day 2 or Day 3 conversation.
In post 215, Not_Mafia wrote:Okay so TGP is actually scum
How about this - if the wagon I choose today (probably not TGP) doesn't flip red, I will tunnel TGP tomorrow?
In post 223, Tayl0r Swift wrote:so to the people who think its both zurel and TGP, do you think zurel is bussing? zurel stated a scumread before the wagon formed, and imo created the momentum for the wagon going from a couple early votes to a proper wagon.
I noted this before when Rockhopper brought it up but I'd like to go in depth here.

It would make 100% sense for this to be the case but the reason why I don't think this happened was due to placement of reads and how hard Zurel went on those reads. If I'm trying to hide my buddy as a scumread, am I really doing it as my top number one scumread and then not committing to making sure that scumread is lynched? The problem I have with this buss theory is that it's a half-assed bus and I think I'd see a newbie going too hard rather than too soft (more experienced players do the opposite in what I like to think of a 'poker face' gambit because they realize what is at stake if they lose a partner. I don't think newbies have that same knowledge).
In post 223, Tayl0r Swift wrote:rockhopper is kinda the most obvscum atm, dunno why rockhopper is getting a pass for hopping on zurel. its sus too that rockhopper votes zurel who a bunch of people were shading when the wagon is on TGP.
I think you're reading a little too hard into the silence but I understand that's nothing I can convince you on.
In post 233, Herta wrote:Shoshin is explaining nothing and parked on Taylor for reasons?

VOTE: Shoshin
Yeah, this slot flips red.
In post 248, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:You are going to help catch scum soon, right???I get having fun but part of the game is to follow your win con and you are not doing it if you are town.
Incorrect - N_M will continue to do this all game. He'll be helpful though.

FYI - TGP is effectively at L-1. N_M will hammer TGP once he gets to L-1 with or without claim. It's just an N_M thing.

In post 241, TheGoldenParadox wrote:hiii noraa would you like to reevaluate your read on me because you know i'm town :^(
Yikes
In post 242, Zurel wrote:Herta, I think there are other better slots to go after for the time being.
This does ping me though, especially if Herta flips red.

@Mod: Can you confirm if scum have daytalk?

I don't think you can but it's worth a shot.

Vote: Herta
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:44 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 279, Hiraki wrote:@Mod: Can you confirm if scum have daytalk?
In post 1, shellyc wrote:24. Setup-specific Information - This is a Normal Game. All Private Topics will be open at all times.

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Hiraki »

Ah, beautiful. Thanks. Throws out that theory then.
Zurel
Zurel
Goon
Zurel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Zurel »

@Hiraki, what exactly was the 'mistake' you said I made? Referring to 193, Rockhopper's post that you quoted.

Also I'm not seeing why people are voting Herta. But I will reread tomorrow and sort the players better.
Zurel
Zurel
Goon
Zurel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:02 am

Post by Zurel »

*voting Herta/ saying he's scum.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:27 am

Post by Hiraki »

You called out two scumreads and then didn't vote either of them until a wagon started. Some people see that as a hard and fast scumtell since you're saying something but not doing it. To make it worse, you then voted once someone else did as if it wasn't of your on volition. I don't have 100% equity in that but I do see it as an anti-town move.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

TGP and Zurel are lockscum
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Zurel
Zurel
Goon
Zurel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Zurel »

In post 285, Not_Mafia wrote:TGP and Zurel are lockscum
I thought you were scum with me and TGP. When did you leave the PT?
Zurel
Zurel
Goon
Zurel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Zurel »

In post 284, Hiraki wrote:You called out two scumreads and then didn't vote either of them until a wagon started. Some people see that as a hard and fast scumtell since you're saying something but not doing it. To make it worse, you then voted once someone else did as if it wasn't of your on volition. I don't have 100% equity in that but I do see it as an anti-town move.
I will keep that in mind for future I guess. Though I did already give explanation to Rock when he raised the point.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:07 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

vt
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 260, Shoshin wrote:
In post 28, Rockhopper wrote:love your energy, noraa
Why do you scumread this, Nora?
a little bit of buddying doesn't get anyone a TR from me.
In post 261, Shoshin wrote:A list of towny to scummy:

Geraint
Jackson
Zurel
Nora
Rock
Herta
NM
Golden
Nepenthe
Fuzzy
Taylor

I'm probably wrong.
I should be at the top >:(
In post 263, Shoshin wrote:NM, why you so attentive to this game? That seems unusual for you.
+townpoints. willing to town bin for this post specifically.
In post 267, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 266, Zurel wrote:
In post 263, Shoshin wrote:NM, why you so attentive to this game? That seems unusual for you.
This is NM being attentive? Oh, wow.
Oh you sweet summer child
BAHAHAHA. I agree with shoshin. NM is being quite talky this game :D
*pats NM on the back*
My spammy nature is contagious :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:03 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Just for Nora

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:07 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Prodge for now
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:20 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Hiraki-0 Thanks for subbing in,
- what makes you think NM will be useful. Your logic seems fuzzy.
- can you explain your scum read on Herta. Seems a bit random. Cna you explain your logic please.

Shoshin- are your reads , logic gut or maybe both?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 290, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Just for Nora

In post 290, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Just for Nora

This I would see as pocketing O_O
except I dont think scum pocket like this. They try to make it ... slicker.
I can town bin you for now.

Town bin now contains: NM, fuzzy, and Shoshin
Scum bin contains: Golden and ofc shelly welly who always rolls scum(even in the games she mods)
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:27 am

Post by Noraa »

Spoiler:
In post 279, Hiraki wrote:
In post 12, Noraa wrote:It is goddamn near impossible to read NM. I cannot and unless someone else here can, this is the first lim that we go to if we are PLing.
Yucky.

In post 57, Noraa wrote:Post is too long so I snipped it for you but the gist of it is Golden gives like twenty billion people a town pass. That aint towny behavior if u ask me.
Really hate this though.
In post 60, Noraa wrote:Golden is trying too hard to justify a NM lim today. NM lim on day 1 are 100% always just low content PLs that do nothing. I proposed the idea to see reactions as well as to suggest something in case the game stalled sometime today. I'm sitting on this wagon for the rest of today unless someone else does something terribly scummy.
??????????

I like Fuzzy's postings. Can't say why though (not a PR hint - just can't explain why).
In post 108, JacksonVirgo wrote:Ah gotcha, in that case. Who is your top 3 town reads and top 3 scum reads. If you do not have that many, say so and give it a shot whether that be from gut or from logic.

109 is bad but it's not scummy. Just not really good logic behind it - even on reads we agree upon.
In post 145, JacksonVirgo wrote:Looking back. I think Taylors ISO so far is absolute garbage fire.
It's page 6.
In post 155, Noraa wrote:You're not *that* new. hm. am I worried this is newbscum now? absolutely.
???
In post 168, Not_Mafia wrote:TGP wanted to PL me and is now getting wagoned for it, I guess you could call it, a paradox

In post 184, Noraa wrote:I believe scum doesn't do that purposefully. Rather, he just tried to obvtown but rushed it a bit so it came out as extremely scummy.
In post 190, Noraa wrote:So it basically just says Jacko accused you of pocketing but NO you can accuse them back. But for some reason they are still town?
Then Rockhopper jumps out of nowhere and SRs someone and they are a TR for ??? reason?
Bad post.
I have more equity on noraaa scum for this than Zurel scum. I see a newbie making this 'mistake' as scum but I see noraaa being able to draw Zurel out to make that mistake for a Day 2 or Day 3 conversation.
How about this - if the wagon I choose today (probably not TGP) doesn't flip red, I will tunnel TGP tomorrow?
In post 223, Tayl0r Swift wrote:so to the people who think its both zurel and TGP, do you think zurel is bussing? zurel stated a scumread before the wagon formed, and imo created the momentum for the wagon going from a couple early votes to a proper wagon.
I noted this before when Rockhopper brought it up but I'd like to go in depth here.

It would make 100% sense for this to be the case but the reason why I don't think this happened was due to placement of reads and how hard Zurel went on those reads. If I'm trying to hide my buddy as a scumread, am I really doing it as my top number one scumread and then not committing to making sure that scumread is lynched? The problem I have with this buss theory is that it's a half-assed bus and I think I'd see a newbie going too hard rather than too soft (more experienced players do the opposite in what I like to think of a 'poker face' gambit because they realize what is at stake if they lose a partner. I don't think newbies have that same knowledge).
In post 223, Tayl0r Swift wrote:rockhopper is kinda the most obvscum atm, dunno why rockhopper is getting a pass for hopping on zurel. its sus too that rockhopper votes zurel who a bunch of people were shading when the wagon is on TGP.
I think you're reading a little too hard into the silence but I understand that's nothing I can convince you on.
In post 233, Herta wrote:Shoshin is explaining nothing and parked on Taylor for reasons?

In post 248, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:You are going to help catch scum soon, right???I get having fun but part of the game is to follow your win con and you are not doing it if you are town.

FYI - TGP is effectively at L-1. N_M will hammer TGP once he gets to L-1 with or without claim. It's just an N_M thing.

In post 241, TheGoldenParadox wrote:hiii noraa would you like to reevaluate your read on me because you know i'm town :^(
Yikes
In post 242, Zurel wrote:Herta, I think there are other better slots to go after for the time being.

A long few moments later, Noraa finally reads the wall post -________-
Thank you Hiraki for making long ass posts that suck ass to read >:(
The lack of interaction with Golden and the noticeable kind of avoiding Golden but slightly agreeing with consensus with the "yikes" makes me think high partner equity. Scum bin for you, sir.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Noraa »

Town bin now contains: NM, fuzzy, and Shoshin
Scum bin contains: Golden, Hiraki, and Shelly welly

Now we're just missing one scum and the game's solved :D
Im being overly positive considering this solve might have some problems but eh, idc. Let a girl dream.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 294, Noraa wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 279, Hiraki wrote:
Yucky.

Really hate this though.
??????????

It's page 6.
???

Bad post.

Yikes

A long few moments later, Noraa finally reads the wall post -________-
Thank you Hiraki for making long ass posts that suck ass to read >:(
The lack of interaction with Golden and the noticeable kind of avoiding Golden but slightly agreeing with consensus with the "yikes" makes me think high partner equity. Scum bin for you, sir.
Anyone else read that wall post and think the same thing? Gotta confirm that I'm not going insane. But either way, I defo felt something was off there.
He ran in and shaded the biggest pusher of Golden, avoids quoting most of Goldens posts that look extremely bad and just sums it up saying he looked towny at one point and then went downhill. He seems to be pushing a "Golden is just badtown" perspective. Then he quotes one of Golden's posts at the very end and hidden in a bunch of quotes anyways and says "Yikes"
Feels like hardcore scum theater.
Zurel
Zurel
Goon
Zurel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:33 am

Post by Zurel »

Is everyone ignoring 288? Is that a claim?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:33 am

Post by Noraa »

Apologies for all the paragraphs but everyone please read them. I might legit solve the game on day 1. I've never done it successfully before but I'm feeling really hopeful about this solve atm.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:34 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 297, Zurel wrote:Is everyone ignoring 288? Is that a claim?
ooo I actually didn't see that post. dunno why it didn't show up in pedits but it doesn't matter and if its a claim, thats dumb. Aint no one did intent and he's not even at E-1.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”