Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Superbowl if I’m overrating your skill off our one game together it’s quite advisable to tell me now jsyk
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 503, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 500, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 385, DoubtingThomas wrote:plusjoyed is giving town reads on his friends like government is giving out food stamps to the poor, wtf?
Plus is generally extremely hard to read. I have never ever not SRed him in a game before. Like thats how scummy I perceive him as and its so scummy that I can never stop myself. My conclusion is plus is scummy af. Just hope there is a vig in the game that vigs him. If there isn't, then you have to concentrate and make things right your own way :/

-nornor
anyone know what is odd about this post
Is it that calling for the death of a player regardless of alignment kind of sucks?

Is it that Noraa prolly isn't the vig because the vig usually isn't like "gosh I hope a vig kills this person if they exist"

Is it that players that don't know the setup are generally town, doubly so in a three headed hydra because people on teams usually talk setup at some point?

Why are you being coy?
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 516, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 456, Tayl0r Swift wrote:noraa how should we be reading johnny and why?
I dont know how to read Johnny atm. Im in the process of figuring it out.

-nornor
Like in this game or just in general? because FROPPY WON"T TELL ME MY SCUMTELLS AND I WANNA KNOW THEM
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Gamma reads different in this game than he did in our two previous games together. But also both of those games were WEIRD AS FUCK so not willing to act on that.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:44 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 548, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 502, Guillotina wrote:
In post 498, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Sounds like you flip coins a lot where you're from
It's not really flipping a coin when the player does not do what he is supposed to do, play the game.

It's been three days and all he's done is color commentating the game and being terrible at it.

He could be scum for all i know waiting for the night to kill the contributing players to silence the room and have an easier game.
A challenge: find the instances of your actually following through with this particular policy elimination and tell me the ratio of town v scum on them. I know how I bet that would go.

If you pushed this further I would not be on board. Bad does not equal evil. Shit play is not a scum tell, and limming based on solely that is a coin flip with worse odds.
Disagreed. You are starting to bother me because you keep talking about flipping a coin as if my reasons are not valid to scum read him. I hosts games Johnny, I've seen several kinds of scum and chkflip flips the profile of one of those kinds!

Our chances of finding scum on Day 1 are the same regardless of the method

Bad does not NECESSARILY equals to evil but it can very well be, shit play does not NECESSARILY scum tell but it could, but you are missing the whole point or you are deliberately playing dumb because

lack of play is one of the most basic scum tells!!!

I'm not talking going-on-vacation or taking-care-of-the-family-first lack of play!! I'm talking about his lack of real play, he's got 13 posts and he could have made
thirteen great
posts! But he chose to post 13 shit posts and fock off.

That player is not playing the game! He is disinterestedly coasting it!! Just like an old tired scum rand with no motivation to play the game with "outsiders" (as Taylor put it) would.

It seems to me that you are willing to cut him some slack because he is a legacy player here, as in legacy players are not supposed to get yeeted on D1 if they play, well, like scum.

OR

You and him are teammates and you are covering up for your "LHF" scum mate.

By the way! Your posts have offered no substance so far! Let's change that.
Where are your reads???

PS: Imagine a world where town are offing each other without scum ever moving a finger to influence that result. It happens a lot. It could be happening here.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 554, Guillotina wrote:Disagreed. You are starting to bother me because you keep talking about flipping a coin as if my reasons are not valid to scum read him. I hosts games Johnny, I've seen several kinds of scum and chkflip flips the profile of one of those kinds!Our chances of finding scum on Day 1 are the same regardless of the method. Bad does not NECESSARILY equals to evil but it can very well be, shit play does not NECESSARILY scum tell but it could, but you are missing the whole point or you are deliberately playing dumb because lack of play is one of the most basic scum tells!!! I'm not talking going-on-vacation or taking-care-of-the-family-first lack of play!! I'm talking about his lack of real play, he's got 13 posts and he could have made thirteen great posts! But he chose to post 13 shit posts and fock off.That player is not playing the game! He is disinterestedly coasting it!! Just like an old tired scum rand with no motivation to play the game with "outsiders" (as Taylor put it) would. It seems to me that you are willing to cut him some slack because he is a legacy player here, as in legacy players are not supposed to get yeeted on D1 if they play, well, like scum.
I don't agree. But I'll drop it until you get me that hard data (you don't really have to I don't care that much).

I don't give a shit he's legacy btw. My start date's not all that later than his.
In post 554, Guillotina wrote:ORYou and him are teammates and you are covering up for your "LHF" scum mate.
ah fuck you caught me. (I'm actually mad jealous of scum this game, I bet they're having a blast)
In post 554, Guillotina wrote:By the way! Your posts have offered no substance so far! Let's change that. Where are your reads???
Uhhhh you and superb are hard to sort
I think chaos and tommie are town
I think tayl0 and gamma are scum
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Yikes. My PoE got bigger... this sucks.

Town Leans
  • Gamma Force
    Aristophane
    DoubtingThomas
Null
  • pob long
    Chaos Triforce
Scum Leans
  • chkflip
    Johnny Farrar
    Tayl0r Swift
    superbowl9
    Plusjoyed
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by Guillotina »

Why ido you think s Gamma scum? Johnny
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 553, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Gamma reads different in this game than he did in our two previous games together. But also both of those games were WEIRD AS FUCK so not willing to act on that.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:23 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 558, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 553, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Gamma reads different in this game than he did in our two previous games together. But also both of those games were WEIRD AS FUCK so not willing to act on that.
If the games already ended, can you link me to them please?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

Guillotina doesn't like me. Am the saddest.

Finishing up session, see you tomorrow.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 500, Chaos Triforce wrote:Just hope there is a vig in the game that vigs him.
That's fake.

But my posts are garbage, don't mind me.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:47 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 547, Gamma Emerald wrote:What are they doing that is “hurting the game health”? It honestly seems like you just want to get rid of slots you can’t manipulate.
Dude are you serious? They literally wallpost about ticky-tack technicalities, focused more on proving a point than reaching an objective. They center discussion around themselves because of their (wildly undeserved) unchecked egos. Their play shows no sign of subtlety or care for sensitive information (as you yourself have pointed out) and they are OMGUS prone. It’s just typical newer player stuff. I’m kind of disappointed I have to explain any of this to you - you really think they’re helping you develop reads and that they’re taking effective actions to improve gamestate??? It feels like I’m handholding you through all this as much as I am the new people though, like do I have to explain what makes good town discussions to you? I’m more inclined to believe you’re willing to throw up easy townreads to defend those creating poor gamestate
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:28 am

Post by Marashu »

Mod Note
Sirius 9121 has requested replacement and may no longer post in this thread.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Marashu »

mod note
Sirius9121 is being replaced by catboi
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:05 am

Post by catboi »

VOTE: superbowl9

:3
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 533, Gamma Emerald wrote:In 48 hours I want you to reread this exchange and tell me what you think looking back. Personal challenge.
Im a stubborn asshole. 48 hours later, I'm gonna think ur scum anyways. Nothing about that convo is gunna change my mind. Your actions in the future have the potential to do exactly that but telling me to go read something that I already read again and trying to say your perspective is better isn't gonna do anything good for you.
In post 534, Guillotina wrote:
In post 531, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh I’ll definitely obvtown. Question is whether you’ll live to see it.
Not a good look Gamma. What the hell is that supposed to mean?
I pointed this out as well but I find you scummy for sheeping me but not giving me credit. Feels a bit like the "I'll take credit for this but then if all goes wrong, someone else suggested it first so its alright"
I may be overthinking tho, I admit.
In post 535, Gamma Emerald wrote:Im saying Noraa’s lifespan tends to be shorter than mine in practice
rude.
In post 552, JohnnyFarrar wrote:

-nornor
Like in this game or just in general? because FROPPY WON"T TELL ME MY SCUMTELLS AND I WANNA KNOW THEM
most people won't tell u what ur scum tells are LOL. The reason is that once you know them, you will manipulate them and they will no longer be scum tells.
In post 556, Guillotina wrote:Yikes. My PoE got bigger... this sucks.

Town Leans
  • Gamma Force
    Aristophane
    DoubtingThomas
Null
  • pob long
    Chaos Triforce
Scum Leans
  • chkflip
    Johnny Farrar
    Tayl0r Swift
    superbowl9
    Plusjoyed
explain why we got moved to null. You never mentioned why but just moved us up as we started get TRed by more people.

-Nornor
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 566, Noraa wrote:
In post 533, Gamma Emerald wrote:In 48 hours I want you to reread this exchange and tell me what you think looking back. Personal challenge.
Im a stubborn asshole. 48 hours later, I'm gonna think ur scum anyways. Nothing about that convo is gunna change my mind. Your actions in the future have the potential to do exactly that but telling me to go read something that I already read again and trying to say your perspective is better isn't gonna do anything good for you.
In post 534, Guillotina wrote:
In post 531, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh I’ll definitely obvtown. Question is whether you’ll live to see it.
Not a good look Gamma. What the hell is that supposed to mean?
I pointed this out as well but I find you scummy for sheeping me but not giving me credit. Feels a bit like the "I'll take credit for this but then if all goes wrong, someone else suggested it first so its alright"
I may be overthinking tho, I admit.
In post 535, Gamma Emerald wrote:Im saying Noraa’s lifespan tends to be shorter than mine in practice
rude.
In post 552, JohnnyFarrar wrote:

-nornor
most people won't tell u what ur scum tells are LOL. The reason is that once you know them, you will manipulate them and they will no longer be scum tells.
In post 556, Guillotina wrote:Yikes. My PoE got bigger... this sucks.

Town Leans
  • Gamma Force
    Aristophane
    DoubtingThomas
Null
  • pob long
    Chaos Triforce
Scum Leans
  • chkflip
    Johnny Farrar
    Tayl0r Swift
    superbowl9
    Plusjoyed
explain why we got moved to null. You never mentioned why but just moved us up as we started get TRed by more people.

-Nornor
fuck I'm sorry.

-nornor
You THOUGHT you knew what the word "Chaos" meant...
This package contains three tsunamis: Noraa (Bubblybop), Puffilybop, and Squigglybop (names all courtesy of Noraa :D :))
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:39 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

this is the most toxic mafia game I've ever played
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 568, PlusJOYED wrote:this is the most toxic mafia game I've ever played
be-because of me?

-ididntthinkiwasbeingtoxicnornor:(
This package contains three tsunamis: Noraa (Bubblybop), Puffilybop, and Squigglybop (names all courtesy of Noraa :D :))
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 565, catboi wrote:VOTE: superbowl9

:3
Forgot to say but this newcomer's prfpc is smexy. Not really but its cute :D

-nornor
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:45 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

I see no reason to continue spending my freetime playing a forum game to be insulted by strangers on the internet who obsess on winning a game with no stakes behind it. I don't feel like I'm the only one who feels this game has become toxic either. I'm replacing out.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:45 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 569, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 568, PlusJOYED wrote:this is the most toxic mafia game I've ever played
be-because of me?

-ididntthinkiwasbeingtoxicnornor:(
nah you're fine
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 562, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 547, Gamma Emerald wrote:What are they doing that is “hurting the game health”? It honestly seems like you just want to get rid of slots you can’t manipulate.
Dude are you serious? They literally wallpost about ticky-tack technicalities, focused more on proving a point than reaching an objective. They center discussion around themselves because of their (wildly undeserved) unchecked egos. Their play shows no sign of subtlety or care for sensitive information (as you yourself have pointed out) and they are OMGUS prone. It’s just typical newer player stuff. I’m kind of disappointed I have to explain any of this to you - you really think they’re helping you develop reads and that they’re taking effective actions to improve gamestate??? It feels like I’m handholding you through all this as much as I am the new people though, like do I have to explain what makes good town discussions to you? I’m more inclined to believe you’re willing to throw up easy townreads to defend those creating poor gamestate
1) Show me examples of ticky-tack technicalities that we the noobs did wallpost please.

2) Wildly undeserved egos make people make mistakes. Watch and learn noob.

3) What sensitive information is that? I say it because town is the
UNINFORMED
majority.
WOLF SLIP??

4) OMGUS is not always OMGUS, i figured this out after playing for six months. If you are a seasoned player you would know this already and if you did, you are trying to manipulate people into doubting their own emotions upon reacting to another party's accusation. OMGUS is a term that is exploited by wolves to discredit those emotions, the hunches produced by them and the reads generated upon following up those hunches.

I'm kind of disappointed that I have to point this out to you.

5) Yes! Please explain what makes good town discussions. Teach us all master.

6) It is incredible how we mindmeld about Gamma, yet our views and approach are so different.
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 571, PlusJOYED wrote:I see no reason to continue spending my freetime playing a forum game to be insulted by strangers on the internet who obsess on winning a game with no stakes behind it. I don't feel like I'm the only one who feels this game has become toxic either. I'm replacing out.
NOOOOOOOO. Plus :(

-nornorissadnow

Return to “Completed Open Games”