DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:59 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

and Guillo, let's push superb whose ask to policy lim us for no reason yet continuing to come into thread to do nothing but complain about us and vouch for our policy lim over gamma
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: superbowl9
Let’s see what happens.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 667, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 553, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Gamma reads different in this game than he did in our two previous games together. But also both of those games were WEIRD AS FUCK so not willing to act on that.
Hmm ... Johnny partner equity just went up a tiny bit. I missed that post first time round.

-nornor
You THOUGHT you knew what the word "Chaos" meant...
This package contains three tsunamis: Noraa (Bubblybop), Puffilybop, and Squigglybop (names all courtesy of Noraa :D :))
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:06 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 668, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 663, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 659, Gamma Emerald wrote:And I feel like their posting isn’t as bad as you try to put it. Sure guillo’s 651 looks like a bunch of confbiased overeager theorycrafting garbage, but it also seems like a real take at least.
This is EXACTLY what I’m talking about. It’s an overton window shift, we’re now having a discsussion about whether or not what Guillo said is really THAT bad or not. I’m saying can we ditch this and have more productive conversations?
Ok sure! Who’s ACTUALLY scum to you rn, and why?
No one really sticks out as huge scum so far, but I’ve got plently of people I’d like to prod a bit more, including you.
In post 666, catboi wrote:
In post 659, Gamma Emerald wrote:And I feel like their posting isn’t as bad as you try to put it. Sure guillo’s 651 looks like a bunch of confbiased overeager theorycrafting garbage, but it also seems like a real take at least.
This is EXACTLY what I’m talking about. It’s an overton window shift, we’re now having a discsussion about whether or not what Guillo said is really THAT bad or not. I’m saying can we ditch this and have more productive conversations?
What would you define as 'more productive'?
Plus was a great example of someone who can be productive even if he sometimes has poor ideas. He’ll put his idea out there but won’t draw the discussion of the game towards an idea unless he really thinks it’s worth it. I can’t tell you the exact criteria behind a productive mafia post or playstyle, but I can show you things that are actively unproductive when I see them
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 673, DoubtingThomas wrote:noraa. convince me why gamma is scum or let her live d1. she's not posting poorly unlike some of her mates in this game
Rather than telling me why he isn't scum, he is choosing to discredit all of my posts by saying we're a messy hydra and dont even agree with each other.

Town NEVER does that.

Im signing as just "Noraa" to show how serious this is.

-noraa
This package contains three tsunamis: Noraa (Bubblybop), Puffilybop, and Squigglybop (names all courtesy of Noraa :D :))
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:08 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Oh duh not Gamma today
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m not a normal player and I’m certainly not in my right mind rn. Don’t even fucking BEGIN to tell me what I can and can’t do as town. I am a billowing cloud of anger and hatred rn and anyone who fucks with me will PAY.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:09 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 674, chkflip wrote:Gamma isn't the droid we're looking for imo.
Can you elaborate on this?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:10 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 679, Chaos Triforce wrote:
In post 673, DoubtingThomas wrote:noraa. convince me why gamma is scum or let her live d1. she's not posting poorly unlike some of her mates in this game
Rather than telling me why he isn't scum, he is choosing to discredit all of my posts by saying we're a messy hydra and dont even agree with each other.

Town NEVER does that.

-noraa
what do you say to my point about superb doing that exact same thing replacing hydra with me being policy lim?

i will hard veto gamma elim today
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:11 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 681, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m not a normal player and I’m certainly not in my right mind rn. Don’t even fucking BEGIN to tell me what I can and can’t do as town. I am a billowing cloud of anger and hatred rn and anyone who fucks with me will PAY.
walk away from the game for a moment and come back when your state of mind is better. enough people are against your elim today, so no need to show anger in the thread at this moment.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:12 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

I'm actually all the way off Gamma. Try again y'all
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:13 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

chaos 4 people have their vote on you last i checked and another 2 people are telling you that we think your push on gamma is wrong. would love to converse about the game and see where our differences come from. what is your opinion on superb and chkflip
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:15 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Spicy take! VOTE: Tayl0
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Guillotina »

Trust me, i won't be eliminated.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 657, catboi wrote:I replaced Sirius (who did not post anything), not plusjoyed. Also, don't talk about modkills in-thread, if a post is against the rules, report it.

Still reading up, almost done but heading out for a bit
Copy and noted.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 675, DoubtingThomas wrote:and Guillo, let's push superb whose ask to policy lim us for no reason yet continuing to come into thread to do nothing but complain about us and vouch for our policy lim over gamma
Yah ok. VOTE: superbowl9

I don't like it that Gamma is willing to vote there but superb's policy lynch against me is super bad for town if that push gains momentum.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:17 am

Post by catboi »

In post 553, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Gamma reads different in this game than he did in our two previous games together. But also both of those games were WEIRD AS FUCK so not willing to act on that.
You've expressed he's "different", but in what way, exactly? You named him as a scum read in but keep saying you're not willing to act on that? Do you have thoughts on anything he's posted since then? This whole read from you is super weak.
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 683, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 679, Chaos Triforce wrote:

Town NEVER does that.

-noraa
what do you say to my point about superb doing that exact same thing replacing hydra with me being policy lim?

i will hard veto gamma elim today
I mean, I dont have meta on superb unlike gamma. I've played with gamma enough that I believe I know he doesn't play like this as town. My gamma read is stronger but I can relate and understand how you feel with superb.

-nornor
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:23 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 691, catboi wrote:
You've expressed he's "different", but in what way, exactly? You named him as a scum read in but keep saying you're not willing to act on that? Do you have thoughts on anything he's posted since then? This whole read from you is super weak.
Doesn't matter, not limming Gamma today. Gut.
Chaos Triforce
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Chaos Triforce
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Chaos Triforce »

In post 686, DoubtingThomas wrote:chaos 4 people have their vote on you last i checked and another 2 people are telling you that we think your push on gamma is wrong. would love to converse about the game and see where our differences come from. what is your opinion on superb and chkflip
OOOOOO I feel threatened by this post. Hmmmm. A bit uncomfortable with how you phrased this. I kind of read it like "bow down you peasant. it's either you or the people I chose to yeet today. you gunna bow or not?" <- tis a joke but I do get some of these vibes certainly.

mmmmmmm I think chkflip is just LHF. Nothing they've said has really changed that. Like I do remember seeing a few quick "backtracks" and then a lot of dropping this and dropping that. Generally, would consider scummy af. Probs is that ik chk has a reputation of being scummy so I'm hesitant to go there.

superb mmmmm difficult to say. I think I've had SRs and TRs on this slot throughout the game. I feel like you feel more strongly because you clashed with him but from my perspective, the whole thing looked a bit overwhelming for him. I understand you were upset. The problem is that you end up scaring the shit out of the person your clashing with. Your personality is very
BIG
(not a bad thing jus sayin)

Think about it like this. If a medium sized mouse was roaming around mouseville and every mouse was small, medium, or large, dude would be chillin with the homies and when he chillin, you can catch some lies easier. Now change a scenario, the mouse is with a cat. The mouse aint gonna chill at all and now its harder to catch some lies.
Ur the cat.
He's the mouse.
Hard to read people when they are intimidated cuz they always come off as scummier.

-nornorthemouseexpert
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Marashu »

mod note
Battle Mage replaces PlusJOYED
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Battle Mage »

hi Noraa
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:38 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Oh hi bm
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:38 am

Post by catboi »

In post 693, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 691, catboi wrote:
Doesn't matter, not limming Gamma today. Gut.
I wasn't suggesting voting him, I'm just curious why you'd ever considered him scummy in the first place.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:41 am

Post by superbowl9 »

BM is it time for us to team up again? Knowing you you'll think I rolled scum this game :lol:

Return to “Completed Open Games”