fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:37 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 397, Hiraki wrote:like come on man - are you really going to come in here and try to act like there's NOTHING to talk about and you have nothing to do? not to mention whatever the above is trying to say about there not being a lot of votes? what?
This post however is overly aggressive and not something I except from Hiraki. He seems to be a more chillaxed dude that's just like "what up homie" vibes.

I think I'm willing to bet on Hiraki/Golden/Shelly being three members of the scum team. Now I just have one last scum to find and imma solve the game day 1 :O
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 405, JacksonVirgo wrote:TGP did claim Vanilla Townie and they are obviously Town for it. What mafia would NOT claim PR if pushed to be yeeted D1
hmmm
Hiraki/Jacko/Golden/Shelly

it sounds quite plausible if u ask me.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 413, Tayl0r Swift wrote:why are you so sure NM is town noraa?
I've answered this question a few times already. go find it u lazy potato -_______-
*flicks taytay on the forehead*
*feels bad and goes to get her a smol hello kitty bandaid*
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 414, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 386, Hiraki wrote:This is when I first realized that Noraaa doesn't know how to read N_M.
to be fair im not sure if i know how to either. thats why im saying we just leave NM alone and see what happens with the rest of the game. we can circle back there later.
This is actually how I read N_M. I leave it up to any potential vigs to eliminate when necessary if things aren't going correctly on that front. This strategy has bit me on the ass before but I don't think this is one of those games.
In post 420, Noraa wrote:
In post 392, JacksonVirgo wrote:Did you just TMI the scum amount?
All mini normals have 3 scum. That not a rule?
To throw my hat into this ring, it's not a guarantee.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 424, Hiraki wrote:Not just that game.
wdym? ur an alt?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 424, Hiraki wrote:Will you do that to everyone else that calls him town too? Or are you just this high on being right?
ur partner equity with golden has been high since ur first post...
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 428, Hiraki wrote:To throw my hat into this ring, it's not a guarantee.
Idc. I've never seen a mini normal with more or less than 3 scum so I'm just going to assume this game has 4 scum, 1 being shelly welly, the mod confirmed scum.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 425, Noraa wrote:He seems to be a more chillaxed dude that's just like "what up homie" vibes.
i am the same person who has been called out for writing too many walls but yeah im the chillaxed dude bro XD
In post 430, Noraa wrote:
In post 424, Hiraki wrote:Will you do that to everyone else that calls him town too? Or are you just this high on being right?
Didn't answer the question, noted!
In post 431, Noraa wrote:
Idc. I've never seen a mini normal with more or less than 3 scum so I'm just going to assume this game has 4 scum, 1 being shelly welly, the mod confirmed scum.
Yeah, it's becoming increasingly obvious that you don't care unless you're "right".
quick correction here - i was playing with nono, not noraa in the game i mentioned. this is not true then
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:51 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 432, Hiraki wrote:
In post 425, Noraa wrote:He seems to be a more chillaxed dude that's just like "what up homie" vibes.
i am the same person who has been called out for writing too many walls but yeah im the chillaxed dude bro XD
In post 430, Noraa wrote:
Didn't answer the question, noted!
In post 431, Noraa wrote:
Yeah, it's becoming increasingly obvious that you don't care unless you're "right".
quick correction here - i was playing with nono, not noraa in the game i mentioned. this is not true then
Nah, ur scum. This jokey attitude is less chill and reads as scum panicking like "shitshitshitshitshit lets play it off ~cool~"
ur the chill, cold, ice cube type of playstyle :/
This jokey stuff isn't you.

To answer the question, ur trying to say that I'm just going to SR anyone that defends my SR. Thats incorrect as plenty of people have defended him but there are certain scum tells that I am looking for and defending is not one of them.
Hiraki/Golden/Shelly/Jacko is still the current solve.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 433, Noraa wrote:This jokey stuff isn't you.
you literally do not know me and the fact you keep acting like you do and then also acting like you don't is stupid and completely irrational
In post 433, Noraa wrote:Thats incorrect as plenty of people have defended him but there are certain scum tells that I am looking for and defending is not one of them.
who has defended TGP that you are currently not scumreading? and what have they done differently?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 182, Noraa wrote:
In post 173, Not_Mafia wrote:Zurel/Not_Mafia/?
NM TL for this post.
In post 174, Rockhopper wrote:
vote: jackson virgo
Explain.
this is the only post that you townread NM for. and then you think TGP is scum for pushing NM which you think makes NM town. i mean TGP is scummy for that but i dont think it justifies the confidence with which you townread NM. also that solve from NM is an odd reason to townread him. it doesnt include TGP your top scumread and it includes NM
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 434, Hiraki wrote:who has defended TGP that you are currently not scumreading? and what have they done differently?
Jacko's defense of Golden is slimy because he says its because of that bullshit vt claim.
1) scum dont always claim pr precisely bc people think they always do(take me for example, I've claimed vt multiple times as scum)
2) he didn't claim at E-1 or with intent and any claims like that are super antitown

town knows that u never claim until intent bc claiming vt helps scum find the prs. claiming pr gives scum setup info AND u die that night to weaken town(sometimes but it depends)
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Noraa »

You didn't even defend Golden until you realized you could try to "fit in with the crowd" and attack me this way, Hiraki.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Noraa »

Rockhopper is not in my solve and he defended Golden. I SR him slightly for his antitown behavior, hopping wagon to wagon, changing solve constantly with no explanation, etc
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 437, Noraa wrote:You didn't even defend Golden until you realized you could try to "fit in with the crowd" and attack me this way, Hiraki.
i'm not attacking you, do you feel threatened? clearly if i'm not talking about the elephant in the room but i'm talking about all of the reactions to said elephant, i am ignoring that elephant even though i am making it clear by not voting that person or not talking about that person that i think he will go away if he has the biggest wagon in the game

that's totally logical and totally a really smart move
In post 436, Noraa wrote:2) he didn't claim at E-1 or with intent and any claims like that are super antitown
you are playing in a game with N_M - it is effectively E-1 when it is E-2. N_M even admitted this himself, stop repeating this like a parrot as if it's going to be true one day
In post 438, Noraa wrote:Rockhopper is not in my solve and he defended Golden. I SR him slightly for his antitown behavior, hopping wagon to wagon, changing solve constantly with no explanation, etc
okay but he is a scumread and therefore everyone that has townreaded golden is a scumread - im glad that mentioning that he isn't in your solve (which is apparently perfect because you are godlike now) and just sprinkling in that he is a scumread didn't hint anything to you about what i was going for
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 439, Hiraki wrote:you are playing in a game with N_M
did anyone do intent? it was legit like 5 pages into the game or something. No one declared intent. We were all trying to make sure to get more info.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:32 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 439, Hiraki wrote:
In post 437, Noraa wrote:You didn't even defend Golden until you realized you could try to "fit in with the crowd" and attack me this way, Hiraki.
i'm not attacking you, do you feel threatened? clearly if i'm not talking about the elephant in the room but i'm talking about all of the reactions to said elephant, i am ignoring that elephant even though i am making it clear by not voting that person or not talking about that person that i think he will go away if he has the biggest wagon in the game

that's totally logical and totally a really smart move
In post 436, Noraa wrote:2) he didn't claim at E-1 or with intent and any claims like that are super antitown
you are playing in a game with N_M - it is effectively E-1 when it is E-2. N_M even admitted this himself, stop repeating this like a parrot as if it's going to be true one day
In post 438, Noraa wrote:Rockhopper is not in my solve and he defended Golden. I SR him slightly for his antitown behavior, hopping wagon to wagon, changing solve constantly with no explanation, etc
okay but he is a scumread and therefore everyone that has townreaded golden is a scumread - im glad that mentioning that he isn't in your solve (which is apparently perfect because you are godlike now) and just sprinkling in that he is a scumread didn't hint anything to you about what i was going for
you were just trying to say that I SR everyone that defends Golden. Sure, technically that is correct because the whole 2 people that have defended him, I'm am currently SLing or SRing. Now what was the purpose of this convo with you?
1) to make it seems like you are scum hunting and questioning which gives u +townpoints
and most importantly,
2) to discredit my reads
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:32 am

Post by Noraa »

U p transparent Hiraki.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 440, Noraa wrote:
In post 439, Hiraki wrote:you are playing in a game with N_M
did anyone do intent? it was legit like 5 pages into the game or something. No one declared intent. We were all trying to make sure to get more info.
okay so now we're moving the goalposts, it had to be if there was intent rather than if it was E-1 or intent

feel free to keep spouting this, idc and i dont think anyone else should when no one was calling out that intent has to be on E-2 when N_M is alive and no one brought that up until i replaced in
In post 441, Noraa wrote:Now what was the purpose of this convo with you?
to double check if you were ignorable for the rest of the game because you can't even realize how dumb your reads look when someone forces you to look at them again

it's not discrediting, it's called developing - something you're not doing. unfortunately, while this is usually a scum tactic, you are so far up your own farts that you think you have the perfect game solve that you don't even do that - therefore VI pile
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Noraa »

Im a bit over my head atm, I won't lie. A bit overly confident. But I mean eh :/
I think my game has developed a lot in the past few months and I'm feeling a huge surge of confidence in all my games atm. It's like I ate ten thousand candy bars. Anyways, I'm sticking with my read because you say you are "forcing me to look at them again" but you really have no valid points.

I'm like town doesn't and shouldn't claim before intent/E-1. Ur only reply is that with NM E-2 is E-1. I mean, so? Like, it was like 5 pages into the game and no one declared intent. I see no reason why a townie would find the need to claim right then, right there. You really dont have valid points. All ur doing is saying I have a big ego and am being overly confidence. sure that's right but I mean if you can't disprove any of my case and give me valid reasons to TR all of my SRs, my SRs are staying.

All you are doing is discrediting my reads by saying there's some flaws in the way I'm thinking. But you can't actually give me reasons to TR any of my SRs nor have you defended urself regarding my SR on you. All u do is say I'm being overconfident and brush it away like I'm being stupid.

If ur town, u go Noraa ur being stupid, look at "this post, this post, this post"
Your not looking at everything, etc, etc.

I dont think ur thinking from a town standpoint.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Noraa »

Hiraki and Golden are basically lockscum atm fmpov.
Jacko is debatable. I hate that he TRs golden for a crappy vt claim but I am willing to go either way on this slot.

I want a Golden lim today. If it flips green, ok I will shut up and reassess the game state(I admit, I might be overly confident). If it flips red, it means that all this resistance towards me was scum knowing that I will take a town leader position once I push a scum to their death so, they are trying to discredit my reads because of their shockingly high accuracy.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:39 am

Post by Noraa »

Hiraki, I'll drop you to a null for the time being because you are only scum based off of some preflip analysis and that is kind of crappy on my end. It'll all come back if golden flips red but I do think I need to drop it for now considering if golden flips green, that'll change a lot of things.

Hiraki, give me your read on Golden rn.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Noraa »

Also um sorries for spamming the fuck out of this game ... my post count is like 3x the majority of everyone else's.
I been getting too excited trying to find the solve :/
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Shoshin »

What're your reads, Hiraki?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Shoshin »

Did you read my games or play with me on another account, Nora?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”