The Pelican Brief
Goon
The Pelican Brief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:36 am

Post by The Pelican Brief »

In post 649, Endless Terror wrote:{pelican, HBB, bell, BEF, gypyx, (us)}
{HUB, TGP (am i correct in recalling that scum!noraa spews this slot town?), ydrasse}
(ari, nico}
{ircher, sam}
{vax, gamma}
-tay
I have to say, but for Gamma and HUB, I love this readslist. Setting aside the angle shoot, I had my own problems with the slot. I just feel like the current reasons make me iffy/unsettled. If the wagon took off when I documented my reasons, I'd feel easier about voting it.

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Taly
The Pelican Brief
The Pelican Brief
Goon
The Pelican Brief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:41 am

im not feeling
bell
-town here, but probably because i got spiky with him in ,
tay

also not seeing
gamma
scum in relation to
vax
?

walk me through with both your takes here?

~taly

p-edit

+1
titus
and i are mindmelding :D
Hydra of Titus and Taly
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:44 am

Post by samantha97 »

if gamma is mafia then what do you think the odds are of nico not-so-randomly voting them at the start as also-mafia?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Ircher »

Hi everyone; sorry I haven't been around much this weekend. I've been busy doing various school work. I will likely catch up either tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Just as an update, I am reevaluating my vote placement as I am not as confident in it as I was when I placed it. Nonetheless, I do not feel compelled to move it for the time being.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
The Pelican Brief
The Pelican Brief
Goon
The Pelican Brief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:07 am

Taly and I can throw at party at ET's house. It might be poorly attended but most of you won't regret it and those that would have no business attended.

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Taly
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:40 am

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

i'm staying on vax for obvious reasons
i know game integrity and all so even outside of the replace out noraa's play scum spewed that slot
The Pelican Brief
The Pelican Brief
Goon
The Pelican Brief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:04 am

In post 655, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i'm staying on vax for obvious reasons
i know game integrity and all so even outside of the replace out noraa's play scum spewed that slot
If Noraa’s play scumspewed that slot, why is that not mentioned in your ISO?

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Taly
The Pelican Brief
The Pelican Brief
Goon
The Pelican Brief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:19 am

I am now scumreading TGP and townreading Vax after looking at the post replace out request posts. Why give associatives when just subbing out? Why not just be quiet? Noraa's posts after subbing out didn't scum spew the slot.

In fact, that's not the case at all. People are arguing the fact they subbed out at all is scummy. TGP posting that they were scummy prior to the sub out request is inconsistent with his own ISO calling them town.

Taly is in agreement that TGP could be scum. We are trying to work out Vax and Ydrasse to get on the same page.

We both think HUB, Ircher and TGP could be teamed.

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Taly
The Pelican Brief
The Pelican Brief
Goon
The Pelican Brief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:46 am

In post 657, The Pelican Brief wrote:I am now scumreading TGP and townreading Vax after looking at the post replace out request posts. Why give associatives when just subbing out? Why not just be quiet? Noraa's posts after subbing out didn't scum spew the slot.

In fact, that's not the case at all. People are arguing the fact they subbed out at all is scummy. TGP posting that they were scummy prior to the sub out request is inconsistent with his own ISO calling them town.

Taly is in agreement that TGP could be scum. We are trying to work out Vax and Ydrasse to get on the same page.

We both think HUB, Ircher and TGP could be teamed.

~Titus
I haven't outlined my thoughts as much here.

My townish feel for
TGP
early is evaporating, and I do individually scumread
Ircher/HUB
at varying degrees.

I'm currently doing a group ISO analysis that involves
TGP/HUB/Ircher
, with another person that I have a solid townread on.

My gut leans that this group is T/S, likelier scum-heavy V town, 1t:3s, if not 2t:2s in ratio.

1 scum with 3 town is possible... I am very confident it is an S/T group prior to flips.

Titus
is bringing up a possibility based on us discussing in the PT.

~Taly
Hydra of Titus and Taly
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Happy Unbirthday Boon »

I'm feeling reasonably confident on Gamma town, why is he at the bottom of your list Catavi Terror?
The Pelican Brief
The Pelican Brief
Goon
The Pelican Brief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:36 am

Hub, any reason you aren't interacting with our reads? I know you disagree with our scumread on you. Is there anything else that you agree or disagree with?

~Titus
Hydra of Titus and Taly
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:57 am

In post 656, The Pelican Brief wrote:
In post 655, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i'm staying on vax for obvious reasons
If Noraa’s play scumspewed that slot, why is that not mentioned in your ISO?

~Titus
It's not mentioned in my ISO because it happened within a short period of time (i.e. noraa claimed that she didn't enjoy the game and it was too "fast paced" for her, which is an entire load of bullshit), and then, due to that, replaced out. the replace out itself was insanely scummy, but the REASON for the replacement was also incredibly scummy and spewed the slot scum.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I was gonna ask for someone to help me care about this game but it looks like my impetus might be on this very page
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Endless Terror
Endless Terror
Goon
Endless Terror
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Endless Terror »

was it this post that inspired you gamma?
-tay
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 352, Bell wrote:Probably the first and easiest thing to do here is just ask Gypyx if he was being honest with his opening claim.

Just FYI. I was not. My second claim however was true. :P
Pedit: between Taylor and shelly.
(This honestly feels like a waste of time. There's no real reason to suspect that Gypyx was joking about their claim.)
In post 359, Gamma Emerald wrote:I agree with Taly about Ircher’s Samantha defense being a little overzealous probably
I can agree with being perhaps overzealous, but that by itself shouldn't be a reason to have an issue with me.
In post 363, BrightEyedFish wrote:Can someone recap the last 10 pages?

Also, please update the list with any new CLAIMS MADE.
Seriously, don't be so lazy. It would help you a lot, both as town and scum.
In post 366, BrightEyedFish wrote:I mean a wise men once said that a BEF D1 wagon has scum at the helm.

It's been awhile since it's happened but maybe that sentiment still stands.
An anecdote is far from useful.
In post 375, Endless Terror wrote:Bell/HBB/Pelican all rather obvtown as of right now.
Pelican is far from obvtown. Bell isn't obvtown either.
In post 383, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 380, Endless Terror wrote:Taylor townleans Ydrasse. For what it's worth they're my least-magnitude SR right now.

I feel like ydrasses defense in contradicts with poking at the claims list a bit
In the real time read I didn't see the contradiction, reading back now it feels off and not as genuine as in RT.
In post 381, Endless Terror wrote:
In post 379, BrightEyedFish wrote:I am trying to work with you to get over my OMGUS and you stick your finger in the wound.
Why should I get over your OMGUS if I feel it's scummy
-S
I hope you will get over it is all I can say. Just don't tunnel me and be open to me being town.
At this point, you are just begging to be townread... Why do you expect that to change someone's read on you?
In post 391, Endless Terror wrote:BEF why are your respnses so dodgy and fence-sitty and unwilling to take up responsibility for reading us. and basically making some ~effort~ to read us seemingly while still putting us as "maybe town, maybe scum" which applies to everyone.
-S
This is a really comment from Endless Terror.

In post 395, Ydrasse wrote: it was, and i found that comment dumb because i don't see it as rolefishing at all when they're asking for roles that people have already outted at that point, but i don't find it as gross as the way that samantha interacted with bef in , , and . the last post especially has these like... weird vibes, like samantha has already written off bef entirely for what i find (at that point in the game) bad reason. it's flippant but i don't get why at all.
I see nothing wrong with . They clearly state why they wanted to switch the wagon to BrightEyedFish. Wanting to vote a player is by no means writing a player off. perhaps doesn't come across as friendly, but it is an appropriate response to a question already answered once. Again, I don't see what you see. is perhaps the worst as it is rather flippant (and I agree--chalking it up as a joke doesn't quite seem right), but when we look at it from a holistic view, it's still within the realm of reasonable, and it does not necessarily imply (though it may to some extent suggest) that samantha is unwilling to engage with BrightEyedFish. Furthermore, BrightEyedFish had yet to do anything at the time to encourage samantha to reconsider.
In post 402, Endless Terror wrote:how do i get better at signing help
this post and the above post from shelly
(Make it a habit, and it will come naturally. Start by signing when you first start making your post so that you do not forget later.)
In post 412, Ydrasse wrote:posted recently and posted non-fluff

and apparently that's why my eyes glaze over the tsunami slot because the nora-head posts a ton of it. 72's (i think it was his) posts are a lot better but they're drowned out by a ton of padding.

does noraa fluff a lot in general or is it skewed more towards one alignment? and even then, does she still try to provide a decent amount of content? there's some in there but it's scarce.
(This is a fair assessment of BrightEyedFish's more recent posts, but I would argue that despite not being "fluff", their recent posts aren't exactly "useful".)
In post 430, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:I guess Nico is drifting more into my "would fade" category if she keeps not posting but that's not really a scumlean, just a slot I'm not excited to keep waiting to do anything
(I'm going to note this is fairly typical from that slot. We can only pray that we get more engagement there.)
In post 440, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:No it's based on disliking several different points Taly has made and not seeing a lot there that I like despite volume. I don't feel like walling tonight, but basically I have a pretty easy time seeing almost every post Taly has made as coming from scum. Titus's posts could go either way but aren't particularly townie
I largely agree with this sentiment.
In post 448, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:
In post 133, The Pelican Brief wrote:Those posts were meant to feel unnatural, I'm grasping for a handle on any slot right now read-wise.
In post 145, The Pelican Brief wrote: I don't like that your focus here is to state that my posts were scummy without actually explaining what the issue you found with them was.

My reply about those posts came
after
your vote.

~Taly
In 133 Taly says he made deliberately unnatural/scummy posts but then acts like I need to explain why the posts he says he crafted to be scummy are scummy

this is not how town plays
Yes, I agree that this felt more of a "you're scum regardless of what you do" kind of thing, and it didn't vibe with me at all.
In post 448, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:switching to Samantha because why?
Yeah, it was very sudden and unexplained. Hence, I pointed this out earlier, and did not really get a satisfactory response to the question.
In post 448, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:idk this just seems random for day 1, why is Taly posting so much scum meta? this comes out of nowhere and feels like overcompensating

This is my top scumread by far
Yeah, the meta thing also just appeared out of nowhere, and it did not leave a good impression.
In post 454, The Pelican Brief wrote:"Scummy" was never used as a term, don't twist it that way.

I wanted to see how people would react, so I make statements that aren't committal to see how people interpret them.
Regardless of this fact, these so called reaction tests are not at all reliable because both town and scum are going to call you out for it, and justifiably so. How did you expect this to help you distinguish between town and scum?
In post 454, The Pelican Brief wrote:Yeah, it was a to get YOU to post something to the effect of 448 200 posts earlier, without the necessity for ET to pull your teeth for it after you talk around me. (Page 18)
While subtlety can be useful in some cases, I don't think this is a case where it was useful. We are not mind-readers; some things have to be laid out explicitly.
In post 454, The Pelican Brief wrote:Titus had pings with Sam's posts, so I leaned in on that for the vote whenever Sam chalked the "likely story" post up to a joke 279 because I figured her intention of the wagon might not have been to get BEF to spew because her scumread on him was based around a lack of content. Since she dismissed BEF and never really followed up on him, I thought it possible that her wagon is scum-led. I thought she'd be more present in this thread to resolve her reads by now, and interaction with BEF.
Like I said above, I agree that was kinda bad from samantha and a little bit overly dismissive. That said, samantha expressed legitimate concerns earlier as well, and BrightEyedFish had done nothing to make one reconsider.
In post 454, The Pelican Brief wrote:Because, HBB said he never saw scum-me, and I linked all my scum games so he can evaluate them.
They did not explicitly ask you to link all these games though, now did they? It still seems a bit random and unnecessary.
In post 459, Gypyx wrote:Hey so, why is samantha getting wagonned exactly? It seems mostly like low-explaination votes compared to the rest of this game
That's exactly what it was.
In post 464, The Pelican Brief wrote:The pushback on the samantha wagon but not the BEF wagon is noted. I want to specifically watch Ircher because his defense of Sam seems scummier than the wtf my pointless wagon isn't winning day one ala Gypyx.
This is rich; it's a real stretch to say that there has been very little pushback to the BEF wagon. In fact, I would say that the BEF counterwagon is exactly that: a pushback against the BEF wagon.
In post 468, Gamma Emerald wrote:Imo Pelican is probably towny for the way they claimed at least, as for the other three I do think Ari should be posting more, TGP idk why he's profiled as low contribution, at least in the same tier as those other 2. He hasn't posted much but imo he has contributed.
Remind me, what was townie about the way they claimed?
In post 469, Gamma Emerald wrote:Like I really feel like the cagey way they claimed neg-utility is a very towny way to do it, especially if I'm right about something else, something that will probably not be clarifiable until D3.
Oh okay, you gave your reason in the next post. This doesn't really convince me, but to each their own I guess.
---
I'm dividing this into two posts because I know this one is pretty long already.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That Ircher wall looks pretty decent tbh
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 475, NicoRobin wrote:I have no scumreads or townreads right now.
... Please let us know when that changes...
In post 482, The Pelican Brief wrote:1) Count how many mentions of people asking for additional reasons on the Sam wagon. I count all that as pushback.

I actually agree with the three slots you find pressure worthy right now.

2) Ircher's defense of Sam looks buddyish or whiteknighting. Not sure but it reeks.
1) I think I've counted maybe... two people ask for additional reasons? (Gamma and myself.) Regardless, the entire Samantha wagon is pushback against the BrightEyedFish wagon, so saying there has been virtually zero pushback against the BrightEyedFish wagon is still wrong.

2) Just going on record to say that I don't think this by itself it is a fair reason to scumread someone. You definitely have more to it than just this, and I expect you to elaborate.
In post 504, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why are you voting the slot that’s getting replaced :/
I mean, if we're being honest, I think the better question is why not?
In post 506, The Pelican Brief wrote:
In post 498, Ircher wrote:Hey
The Pelican Brief
, I am a whimsical-decision away from voting you.
I dare you.

P.S. Your OMGUS is showing. You might want a larger fig leaf.

The topic of conversation fig leaf doesn't seem to be large enough. You got some pretty big OMGUS there.

~Titus
OMGUS or not, this post surely doesn't help (and didn't help) your case.
In post 511, The Pelican Brief wrote:What's your BEF read? Your HUB read?
As of right now:

BEF --> Initially leaned towards very scummy for refusing to interact with the game, but I've come to the conclusion that the slot is just lazy in general. His more recent posts are slightly better, but marginally so.

HUB --> They have decent reads, and I've largely agreed with many of their points against your slot.
In post 514, samantha97 wrote:
In post 475, NicoRobin wrote:I have no scumreads or townreads right now.
"I didn't read the thread"

I think pelican's posts have been consistently illogical, regardless of which head is doing the posting. I was being really charitable before because of their role claim (like thinking taly really didn't understand a joke), but there's a tipping point. That said, it still doesn't make sense for us to vote for them today.

VOTE: NicoRobin
To a certain extent, I agree with the idea that Pelican's posts have been illogical. First, it was the Taly head, and more recently, the roles have reversed, and it is the Titus head that is being illogical.

I do think the NicoRobin vote here is rather bad, but it doesn't seem out of the realm of reason. I still don't think we should be considering fading this slot.
In post 538, The Pelican Brief wrote:Ircher, what is your take on HUB's 448?
I think it's obvious by this point, but I largely think was a really reasonable and good take.
In post 550, samantha97 wrote:
In post 547, Happy Birthday Boonskiies wrote:Hi, Samantha. Nicorobin to you too.
first, thanks for the laugh

second, the reason why I didn't talk about being voted, and have no intention to beyond this, is because that's purely a distraction from my point of view (though I did answer questions because people kept asking stuff)

third, I read this game with noraa in it viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84118 where she was mafia and her tone is a lot different here

but you people know each other a lot better than I do, so if you think she's mafia then I'm fine with that; it'd be super cool if nico and thegoldenparadox would post more before the day is over though
I think the implicit defense of the Tsunami slot here is the most suspicious thing I've seen from samantha. A lot of other stuff can be chalked off to other factors that do not relate to the slot's alignment.
In post 567, TheGoldenParadox wrote:nope yeah VOTE: tsunami is scum and that replace out was :^/
Was this all you had to say from the last 300 or so posts since your previous post? Nothing else caught your eye?
In post 572, The Pelican Brief wrote:I don't get the impression that I'm being read in good faith. :/

~Taly
What makes you think that?
In post 587, Ydrasse wrote:also i think that tsunami/vax + samantha are viable together due to samantha's lukewarm reaction to the wagon on tsunami
I do agree that if Tsunami flips scum, it's worth (for me anyway) reevaluating samantha's alignment.
In post 589, Gypyx wrote:Anyone got any read on Ircher? I find his iso lengthy but not really readable, which isn't really great tbh
It's probably not super readable because I am doing lots of quote walls. I guess I could divide it up more, but then, I would basically start spamming the thread. Thus, it's a choice between two evils, so I have gone with the quote wall strategy.
In post 598, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 593, Gypyx wrote:
In post 590, Ydrasse wrote:like, earlier my solve was like ircher/samantha are never scum together
Where does this come from?
ircher's defense of samantha in and , especially given that ircher called samantha null in ; there's no progression there.
Yes, reads evolve. Anyway, I think the defense is less so based on samantha's posts so much as the justifications for the votes on samantha being very ???. One must be flexible and reactant to changing circumstances.
In post 621, samantha97 wrote:even if you don't want to fade nico, it's concerning that you are against pressuring a player that is deliberately not participating
Friendly tip about the NicoRobin slot: pressuring them is going to do absolutely nothing.
In post 635, BrightEyedFish wrote:Just accept I am town and don't try to fade me anymore please.
Do you expect us to do this just because you asked?
In post 643, Endless Terror wrote:
In post 609, Endless Terror wrote:VOTE: BEF

enjoy the fresh air vax, taylor will probably torment you though
-shelly
bad shelly!
*smacks shelly on the nose (gently) with a newspaper*
that is a very bad shelly!

VOTE: vaxkiller

-tay if you couldnt deduce that this wasnt shelly
(I think we would prefer it if you worked your cognitive dissonance out in your hydra PT. This changing of votes because of dissonance can clutter things later when things like VCA become more important/meaningful.)
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Ircher »

VOTE: Bell

Haven't really seen anything I liked from Bell, and I keep going back and forth on Pelican honestly. Sometimes, I think they are reaching and illogical scum. Other times, they seem decent/making strides to solving the game and are just misguided to an extent.

BEF and samantha are both currently in my "do not fade D1" category for various ~reasons~.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 666, Ircher wrote:I mean, if we're being honest, I think the better question is why not?
I think I said this already but I felt like whatever the intent of the vote the timing wasn’t great
<Embrace The Void>

TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:49 pm

In post 666, Ircher wrote:Was this all you had to say from the last 300 or so posts since your previous post? Nothing else caught your eye?
honestly, yeah. i'm actively reading this game to an extent, but there's not a lot of individual content catching my eye. i'll be able to read much better once tsunami flips, i think.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why is a player who is now not in the game such a barrier to your ability to form reads?
<Embrace The Void>

TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:10 pm

In post 670, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why is a player who is now not in the game such a barrier to your ability to form reads?
vaxkiller flips. sorry.

i have reads, i've posted them. i just feel that we've gotten the content we need to out of today, and continuing is antitown and unhelpful. let's elim vax and continue.
The Pelican Brief
The Pelican Brief
Goon
The Pelican Brief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:29 pm

Ircher
, I'll get to the rest of your points later, hopefully tomorrow.
In post 666, Ircher wrote:
In post 572, The Pelican Brief wrote:I don't get the impression that I'm being read in good faith. :/

~Taly
What makes you think that?
I could link posts but I don't think that's productive, honestly.

I also think that the majority of response to my personal posts aren't toward analysis I make of the game (ones where I give reads and explain them). It's based around entrance, votes or approaches I use to solve, and people parroting what someone else said.

Upon more thought, I understand the grievances with some of my pushes/thoughts, and I will return to those points too.

I'm frustrated with the narrative that both
Titus
and I are illogical. You're not the first person who said that and this narrative reads as dismissive because it's just a way to diminish the input of this hydra without having to do the work to solve it.

If you think that I could be town at any point in this game and I am misguided, I want you to engage with me on what I am not seeing.

~Taly
Hydra of Titus and Taly
The Pelican Brief
The Pelican Brief
Goon
The Pelican Brief
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 3:42 pm

I will probably take a mental health day tomorrow, haha. I've been very high effort with this game so far.

I don't want to leave the thread tonight talking about my vexes, so here's some cute gifs
<3

~Taly
Hydra of Titus and Taly
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'mm IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! Wot woot!

Whats going on who we voting? Lets do this! Catch me up!
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”