Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8050 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 8048, Fidget wrote:Don't worry about it.
Oh, and I also hope it gets better.

Do I have homework besides towncasing myself? I also was supposed to read Pooky I think.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8051 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8048, Fidget wrote:I do not think you are justified in being upset that they had you as a scumread. I do not think anyone can really justifiably being angry at someone for misreading them, especially when every remaining player is out of the PoE.

I don't know. I guess I just never really got why you were *super* obvtown, so that doesn't help. I thought you were regular obvtown.
In post 8046, Gloria Cleary wrote:Sorry, I don’t mean to take this out on you but my entire day has been absolute shit since this all went down.
Don't worry about it.
I was mildly irritated by that but I’m extremely hurt, livid and very pissed off by the aftermath. I disagree. They were clearly ignoring the consensus decision of my being in the top 4, so I do think I am justified at being slightly frustrated about that.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8052 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

I really doubt I am remotely capable of discussing this calmly after everything she said to me, so you doubling down on your initial reaction is probably not a great idea rn. As far as I’m concerned she beat up on me enough for the next millennium and after I sincerely apologized she continued to attack me because of course my feelings don’t matter for shit apparently.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8053 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8050, Fidget wrote:
In post 8048, Fidget wrote:Don't worry about it.
Oh, and I also hope it gets better.

Do I have homework besides towncasing myself? I also was supposed to read Pooky I think.
Thanks, I’m really not upset at you. I’ve just been holding it in ever since it happened and I guess I just couldn’t anymore. I couldn’t keep acting like it was okay that she persisted in browbeating me to the extent she did. -AFTER I kept apologizing repeatedly. I’m not made of stone and when someone bashes me like she did, ir really fucking hurt.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8054 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 8051, Gloria Cleary wrote:I was mildly irritated by that but I’m extremely hurt, livid and very pissed off by the aftermath. I disagree. They were clearly ignoring the consensus decision of my being in the top 4, so I do think I am justified at being slightly frustrated about that.
I have been long thinking about throwing the scroll into the "top 4", specifically to stop the player I think is most likely scum out of there from winning if they are indeed scum. I am ignoring consensus. Err, I was back when I thought I was next, anyway. So I guess I don't really mind considering those options.

I'm not really feeling it right now, I'm essentially certain it's not Noraa/Bell, so I can't find much extra motivation to bother. I'm sure I'll get the towncase done sometime later.
In post 8052, Gloria Cleary wrote:I really doubt I am remotely capable of discussing this calmly after everything she said to me, so you doubling down on your initial reaction is probably not a great idea rn. As far as I’m concerned she beat up on me enough for the next millennium and after I sincerely apologized she continued to attack me because of course my feelings don’t matter for shit apparently.
I said what I felt, you apologized for it, I responded, and I'm done talking about it now.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #8055 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Gloria it’s not good to keep thinking about it. You are a good person. <3
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8056 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Yes, please town case yourself and also give reads on Pooky and Owno. Thanks.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8057 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8054, Fidget wrote:
In post 8051, Gloria Cleary wrote:I was mildly irritated by that but I’m extremely hurt, livid and very pissed off by the aftermath. I disagree. They were clearly ignoring the consensus decision of my being in the top 4, so I do think I am justified at being slightly frustrated about that.
I have been long thinking about throwing the scroll into the "top 4", specifically to stop the player I think is most likely scum out of there from winning if they are indeed scum. I am ignoring consensus. Err, I was back when I thought I was next, anyway. So I guess I don't really mind considering those options.

I'm not really feeling it right now, I'm essentially certain it's not Noraa/Bell, so I can't find much extra motivation to bother. I'm sure I'll get the towncase done sometime later.
In post 8052, Gloria Cleary wrote:I really doubt I am remotely capable of discussing this calmly after everything she said to me, so you doubling down on your initial reaction is probably not a great idea rn. As far as I’m concerned she beat up on me enough for the next millennium and after I sincerely apologized she continued to attack me because of course my feelings don’t matter for shit apparently.
I said what I felt, you apologized for it, I responded, and I'm done talking about it now.
Who do you think is scum in the top 4? I’m assuming Pooky or do you have some other spicy read? MC? I really think he’s town. Why would scum!him want Owno rather than him getting into the top 4? or am I thoroughly misunderstanding you here?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8058 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8055, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Gloria it’s not good to keep thinking about it. You are a good person. <3

Thanks, Noraa and you were the best things about this game. Noraa especially made it a lot more fun than it would have been otherwise. I mean I very much enjoyed the mechanics of it but it definitely helped.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8059 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Sorry to everyone for my outburst. I’m actually not even mad at Flea, just at the entire situation. I just think that it’s kind’ve disrespectful to throw someone earnest apology in their face. I didn’t have to do that but I felt genuinely bad that I upset Flea and wanted to make things right, so I felt that deserved to count for something but whatever, I’m done discussing this now.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8060 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Maybe in retrospect, going out in third place wouldn’t have been so terrible. It 100% beats this anyway. Meh
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #8061 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Noraa »

If you choose to hand to fidget today, please make a new last two people. Currently the consensus is {Noraa, Bell} but Uno has openly stated that he hands to me if given the scroll(assuming he is town to begin with) so town needs to settle on {Bell, Pooky} or {Bell, Murder}

We need to prep this otherwise if final two is Uno and Bell, I dont literally trust it.

Im off to bed.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8062 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

@Fidget, please don’t leave me hanging like this? Who do you think is scum in the top 4?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #8063 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:16 pm

We can scroll uno 3rd to keep Noraa safe if Gloria doesn’t scroll uno here
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #8064 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:17 pm

Noraa bell is still my preferred f2
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #8065 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 8061, Noraa wrote:{Noraa, Bell}
Nope we are committed to this, no other option
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8066 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8061, Noraa wrote:If you choose to hand to fidget today, please make a new last two people. Currently the consensus is {Noraa, Bell} but Uno has openly stated that he hands to me if given the scroll(assuming he is town to begin with) so town needs to settle on {Bell, Pooky} or {Bell, Murder}

We need to prep this otherwise if final two is Uno and Bell, I dont literally trust it.

Im off to bed.
Oh hell no, it can’t ever be Owno and Bell. You and Bell is what it needs to be. I don’t want Owno getting anywhere near the top 4. I hard tr you, Bell and MC.

My current readslist is this:

Noraa
Bell
MC
Pooky
Fidget
Owno

I especially don’t want him there especially because of his read on you. That is seriously weirding me out. I’m paranoid that he paranoias everyone against you and we lose because of it.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8067 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 8063, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:We can scroll uno 3rd to keep Noraa safe if Gloria doesn’t scroll uno here
My fear is that Fidget takes you, then Owno somehow gets to the end of the game. That must not happen. He is going to try to turn Bell and MC against Noraa and I think we lose if that happens. No one should be sr Noraa at this point and I don’t trust him not to turn Bell and MC against her and be the last one standing. That’s why I think it’s him.

I know you’re saying now, you won’t let him get into your heads but even Noraa tr him for his suspicions on her and I honestly don’t see how that’s even remotely townie, because Noraa’s never scum here, so I find that extremely worrisome.

Noraa, Bell, MC are townlocks. But in the extremely unlikely chance the game is miraculously still going on at that point, it’s 100% never Noraa and extremely unlikely to ever be Bell but I seriously doubt it ever comes to that anyway.

Now Idk what Fidget is talking about but I certainly hope it isn’t about MC.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #8068 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

I think you should scroll uno here then and we can vote whoever tomorrow
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #8069 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 8061, Noraa wrote:If you choose to hand to fidget today, please make a new last two people. Currently the consensus is {Noraa, Bell} but Uno has openly stated that he hands to me if given the scroll(assuming he is town to begin with) so town needs to settle on {Bell, Pooky} or {Bell, Murder}

Im off to bed.
Bell murder.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8070 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 8057, Gloria Cleary wrote:Who do you think is scum in the top 4? I’m assuming Pooky or do you have some other spicy read? MC? I really think he’s town. Why would scum!him want Owno rather than him getting into the top 4? or am I thoroughly misunderstanding you here?
I think Pooky and Murderkitty are the only ones who stand a chance at flipping scum in there. Pooky especially, because my read of him is based on character over actual gameplay so I might be wrong. Plus he hasn't really been on scum, he's mostly relying on how scum interacted with him.

Murdercat had some points where he tried to veer us away from the Frederick path and onto Pooky or LLD.

I very much like these two. But I do not like them as much as Noraa and Bell. No amount of reading I've done has changed this.
In post 8062, Gloria Cleary wrote:
@Fidget, please don’t leave me hanging like this? Who do you think is scum in the top 4?
My apologies, I'm being a tad suffocated by classwork at the moment. Pooky, and if not him, then Murder.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #8071 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:53 pm

if we r all agreed on bell noraa living happily ever after - lets just do it?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8072 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Fidget »

The reason I talk about slapping Pooky so much is that if he's scum, he stands a chance of persuading Noraa to side with him over Bell. And then Noraa can convince whoever the person with the scroll is.

UNOwen is never surviving today and tomorrow so I guess I don't really mind as much.

And wow, it's hard viewing either of these two as scum anyway. UNOwen has a lot going for him too. But it's one of them.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #8073 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:54 pm

i am willing to take scroll first tomm
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #8074 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:54 pm

if that is what it takes to settle your mind figet.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”