Will catch up later maybe
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Will catch up later maybe »

this setup is similar to that setup in that receivers needed sensors in order for their power to work

this setup is different because only 1 driver can fit in with 1 blade and the driver gets to choose the target which kind of fucks my previous mechanical thoughts all to hell if i remember my previous mechanical thoughts which i'm only vaguely confident of

i do have some mechanical thoughts that i'd like to share with you once i talk them over with my wonderful stellar hydra partner. i want to talk them over w/him first because they're still super half-baked like everything else in my life + i'm worried that i'm so charismatic about things that the second i float them out into the world then everyone will immediately sheep them and then it will be super difficult to put pandora back in her box, you know?

realistically though i see your question because muffin, the greatest hydra partner the Southern Hemisphere has to offer, told me about it, but i don't remember the set up well enough nor do i remember my previous thoughts enough to give an answer that isn't a horrible mess like the above. i will give you a better answer when i skim that game a little more, but that won't be today.
see username
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

In post 1449, Brian Skies wrote:Tentative townread to the muffin head of that hydra.
Nacho head.

~ strange
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:27 pm

In post 1449, Brian Skies wrote:Tentative townread to the muffin head of that hydra.
you meant to townread Nacho.
i forgive you this once because you haven't been blessed with all this greatness in a SUPER long time but you only get one.
see username
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1451, Fermis Flames wrote:
Nacho head.

~ strange
I know Nacho made that post, but based on the contents of it, I'm townreading the Muffin head.
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

In post 1453, Brian Skies wrote:
Nacho head.

~ strange
I know Nacho made that post, but based on the contents of it, I'm townreading the Muffin head.
I don't understand
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

In post 1452, Will catch up later maybe wrote:
i forgive you this once because you haven't been blessed with all this greatness in a SUPER long time but you only get one.
I'm in the enviable position of not having to stress about trying to read you!

~ strange
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

In post 1244, Fermis Flames wrote:I speed-read and have done nothing but read this game since I got home. Gonna try to step away cuz I'm getting a headache.

I haven't read my other heads thoughts to completion yet, as I didn't have time to do that too, but right now where I'm at:

Town to varying degrees: Battle Mage (I just like his posting. Call me stupid but him telling everyone he's a blade in the way he has makes me chuckle and that's my weakness), Gamma (once he finally stopped arguing with BM I started feeling better about him.), Cabd, Flavor Leaf (this is probably actually premature, but I like his stuff so far. I don't feel completely inept at reading him, so he stays here until I start feeling uncomfortable), l4pe and unwnd (this one I'm slotting to see exactly how I feel about it being in this group. I've gone back and forth on a few of the reasonings for their posts, but right now I'm leaning towards me just not agreeing with their logic rather than they're scummy.)

most people are shades of null. I'm actually surprised I have that many people that I have in a townish pool! midway bear, bell, and brian might belong in that group as well but meh they're on positive levels of null.

both my other head feel pretty strong about cakez scum as far as I understand, and I kinda want to throw in with theirs and cabd's confidence on cakez but for me yeah he could flip scum but I'm not personally that confident. This could be because I'm still feeling guilty about last game when I had a little good thing to keep town reading him for and I didn't voice it even though last game was an attempted game throw anyway. BUT.

Think noraa is just scum.
My first impression knee jerk reads are here. Kinda surprised at myself to have early town reads! Hopefully they're not terrible.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1454, Fermis Flames wrote:
Nacho head.

~ strange
I don't understand
It's okay. I'm not expecting you to.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:32 pm

Nacho head.

~ strange
i don't understand your thought process here - do you mind spelling it out for me?

are you townreading him because you feel bad that he sucks so much? because if that's the case you still should be townreading me because i'm putting up with him and am a bit of a saint as a result. are you townreading him because you think my posting would suck less if we were scum together? because i also would let you know that thought process is incorrect - i am a strong & independent black man and no one can prevent me from making shitty posts regardless of alignment.
see username
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

Also cabd et al are trying to get a day one lynch to happen like now now now.

Think cakez is sitting at l-1
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1450, Will catch up later maybe wrote:this setup is similar to that setup in that receivers needed sensors in order for their power to work

this setup is different because only 1 driver can fit in with 1 blade and the driver gets to choose the target which kind of fucks my previous mechanical thoughts all to hell if i remember my previous mechanical thoughts which i'm only vaguely confident of

i do have some mechanical thoughts that i'd like to share with you once i talk them over with my wonderful stellar hydra partner. i want to talk them over w/him first because they're still super half-baked like everything else in my life + i'm worried that i'm so charismatic about things that the second i float them out into the world then everyone will immediately sheep them and then it will be super difficult to put pandora back in her box, you know?

realistically though i see your question because muffin, the greatest hydra partner the Southern Hemisphere has to offer, told me about it, but i don't remember the set up well enough nor do i remember my previous thoughts enough to give an answer that isn't a horrible mess like the above. i will give you a better answer when i skim that game a little more, but that won't be today.
This post makes me townread Muffin more, tbqh.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:34 pm

In post 1460, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1450, Will catch up later maybe wrote:this setup is similar to that setup in that receivers needed sensors in order for their power to work

This post makes me townread Muffin more, tbqh.
if you're just trying to hurt my feelings here you're doing a fantastic job
see username
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

OH is it because muffin was signing his posts nacho which means that nacho posting is "muffin"?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm not trying to hurt your feelings at all. I just feel town Muffin oozing from these posts, even though he's not even the one making them.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1461, Will catch up later maybe wrote:if you're just trying to hurt my feelings here you're doing a fantastic job
i like ur avi
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1446, Will catch up later maybe wrote:tammy are you familiar with the game we are playing at all because i am not and could really use your help in figuring out wtf is going on

unfortunately my hydra partner kind of sucks so i'm hoping maybe that we could be friends and you can tell me thoughts and i can pretend they are my ideas all along so that he thinks that i'm bringing something to the table in this partnership
I have watched like 20 something parts of Chuggaaconroy’s let’s play
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1462, Fermis Flames wrote:OH is it because muffin was signing his posts nacho which means that nacho posting is "muffin"?
I highly doubt this.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

To explain in as few words as possible, I'm reading your slot based on your hydra dynamics, not anything either of you have said in particular.
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

Ah I thought you were making a joke.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

TM WF Syndrome probably tests positive on BSkies
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

Not that the town read was the joke but the muffin read in nacho's posts was a joke.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by unwnd »

I take back my thought about 'let's end the day', I think that was largely selfish and that I will have to adjust to the thread accordingly. I think what matters in these large games is not going back and re-reading all this nonsense, but just taking in small pockets of conversation that can build trust between two, three, four etc. people.

That being said, my trust is pretty low right now. I think it's odd (not discouraged) to give out townreads, because I see a lot of them but not really many people sorting out who's scummy. The thing is if the game goes on like this is that you'll have people within others activity and it will mostly become circles within circles of arguments and that's just impossible to fully cover until more people die. Right now, I am still most interested in Brian Skies. Maybe a little Flavor Leaf. Maybe it's my doubting paranoia as town but I find scum doesn't really wanna talk about other scum if they have to. Am I saying that makes Brian Skies/Flavor Leaf scum because of it? No, but I am saying that I would like to have others talk to me about if they think
I
am town. This is very much a chat room and I'm still trying to sort which of you I would invite to my DMs.

VOTE: Brian Skies
Stop
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:40 pm

In post 1455, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 1452, Will catch up later maybe wrote:
I'm in the enviable position of not having to stress about trying to read you!

~ strange
while i'm still a bit disappointed i didn't manage to roll scum i am relieved that you are town because rolling town with you scum here would have been my own personal brand of hell.
see username
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1469, Gamma Emerald wrote:TM WF Syndrome probably tests positive on BSkies
What is TM WF syndrome?
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

In post 1463, Brian Skies wrote:I'm not trying to hurt your feelings at all. I just feel town Muffin oozing from these posts, even though he's not even the one making them.
Yeah, I can see this. Not that I'd totally buy into it if I had to make this read by myself. I've been burnt way too many times and all my nacho meta is long outdated.

I get to depend on Tammy and Cabd (and Syr, but I think he might be in the same boat with me) for this read. I'm going to sleep easy tonight. No scary dreams.

~ strange

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”