Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

In post 1472, Will catch up later maybe wrote:
In post 1455, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 1452, Will catch up later maybe wrote:
In post 1449, Brian Skies wrote:Tentative townread to the muffin head of that hydra.
you meant to townread Nacho.
i forgive you this once because you haven't been blessed with all this greatness in a SUPER long time but you only get one.
I'm in the enviable position of not having to stress about trying to read you!

~ strange
while i'm still a bit disappointed i didn't manage to roll scum i am relieved that you are town because rolling town with you scum here would have been my own personal brand of hell.
Uh. this is ffery.

~ strange
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by unwnd »

Other passing thoughts to add to my blog

Who said they didn't like beeboy? I agree
I know nothing about Nora but her initial sheep behavior didn't ping me, I actually liked that small aggro from her onto uhh fuck who was it (see: problem of people posting too much)
I don't trust Maria right now
I think Cabd truly believes what he is saying and is very likely town, but I'm starting to doubt if it's right
Stop
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1473, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1469, Gamma Emerald wrote:TM WF Syndrome probably tests positive on BSkies
What is TM WF syndrome?
Team Mafia White Flag Syndrome
It’s where I end up scumreading a bunch of town for being on a wagon I don’t agree on
The fact a good chunk of my sus list lined up with the people who voted me made me think it was happening again
I’m not writing off the whole set as town, but there’s probably a good chunk (3-4)
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So, if I say someone tests positive for it it means I think they’re town
Negative could mean any read, it just means I don’t think I was knew jerking to suspect their vote
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
REAGAN BUSH 84
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by REAGAN BUSH 84 »

In post 1469, Gamma Emerald wrote:TM WF Syndrome
what is this
REAGAN BUSH 84
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by REAGAN BUSH 84 »

i should read before posting
Will catch up later maybe
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by Will catch up later maybe »

In post 1471, unwnd wrote:I take back my thought about 'let's end the day', I think that was largely selfish and that I will have to adjust to the thread accordingly. I think what matters in these large games is not going back and re-reading all this nonsense, but just taking in small pockets of conversation that can build trust between two, three, four etc. people.
I appreciate you very much even though I don't know you.

I'm not going to have time to keep up with a 60 page in 8 hour volume and thus those pages will mostly be left for muffin to muddle through.

If you give me a day with a reasonable length then I will absolutely do everything in my power to make an impact but I simply don't work a schedule that allows me to make an impact without time and I don't think it's far to end the day before I have a chance to do anything at all - just puts me in the continuous catchup loop and adds some grumpiness to my life and a grumpy nacho is one that probably gets mislynched, so again, I really really appreciate this.
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:48 pm

In post 1475, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 1449, Brian Skies wrote:Tentative townread to the muffin head of that hydra.
i forgive you this once because you haven't been blessed with all this greatness in a SUPER long time but you only get one.

~ strange
while i'm still a bit disappointed i didn't manage to roll scum i am relieved that you are town because rolling town with you scum here would have been my own personal brand of hell.
Uh. this is ffery.

~ strange
ok i'm gonna pretend i didn't fuck that up
see username
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1480, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:i should read before posting
That applies to many people; don’t feel bad about it.
<Embrace The Void>

REAGAN BUSH 84
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by REAGAN BUSH 84 »

In post 1481, Will catch up later maybe wrote:those pages will mostly be left for muffin to muddle through.
laff
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by unwnd »

Reagan I still disagree about midway, It's pure gut but something don't seem right. You make agreeable posts but I don't see your tenacity yet so I hesitate to townread you.
I think if Firebringer were town even if his shitposting would be more effective, pause for thought
Fermis is a constant presence but I find myself not really reading them, but something tells me they're alright
Dunn made two calls of provocation and everyone ignored it, why
Catching up doesn't ping me despite his posts up until now being mostly the joke
Sort Flavor Leaf now rather than later that is all I ask thanks

Gullotina/l4pe/ManWithNoName/Cobra Kai are all the same to me. I wouldn't doubt some scum being in there.

Huh that wasn't so bad
Stop
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

In post 1482, Will catch up later maybe wrote:

~ strange
Uh. this is ffery.

~ strange
I mean, I'd love to be that scary as scum, but it is what it is.

~ strange
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:51 pm

In post 1479, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 1469, Gamma Emerald wrote:TM WF Syndrome
what is this
ah, yes.

this is Team Mafia White Flag Syndrome.

so Gamma's experience was that he scumread a bunch of townies for being on lynches that he doesn't agree with. if he says it tests positive he's saying he checked his bias at the door a bit and that his reasons for scumreading them were poor. if he says it tests negative it means that his initial suspicious was legitimate.
see username
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

In post 1482, Will catch up later maybe wrote:

~ strange
Uh. this is ffery.

~ strange
lol I was like maybe he realizes that's ffery because I'm less likely to make the comment about feeling no stress about having to read him, but yeah lol
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:53 pm

i thought you didn't have to stress about reading me because i was so town but i was also a little full of myself at that moment

good think the world knows how to check that ego amirite
see username
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1485, unwnd wrote:Reagan I still disagree about midway, It's pure gut but something don't seem right. You make agreeable posts but I don't see your tenacity yet so I hesitate to townread you.
I think if Firebringer were town even if his shitposting would be more effective, pause for thought
Fermis is a constant presence but I find myself not really reading them, but something tells me they're alright
Catching up doesn't ping me despite his posts up until now being mostly the joke

Gullotina/l4pe/ManWithNoName/Cobra Kai are all the same to me. I wouldn't doubt some scum being in there.

Huh that wasn't so bad
Yeah systemically going through players ISOs to form reads might not be a bad alternative to basic thread reading
I wonder if Cabd will home in on this post. He should.
<Embrace The Void>

REAGAN BUSH 84
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by REAGAN BUSH 84 »

In post 1477, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1473, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1469, Gamma Emerald wrote:TM WF Syndrome probably tests positive on BSkies
What is TM WF syndrome?
Team Mafia White Flag Syndrome
It’s where I end up scumreading a bunch of town for being on a wagon I don’t agree on
The fact a good chunk of my sus list lined up with the people who voted me made me think it was happening again
I’m not writing off the whole set as town, but there’s probably a good chunk (3-4)
natural response when the wagon is on yourself, tbh
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

In post 1489, Will catch up later maybe wrote:i thought you didn't have to stress about reading me because i was so town but i was also a little full of myself at that moment

you wouldn't be concerned?

The only times I go hard town read on you this early were what westeros games (rip) and when I'm scum?

Thought you'd be paranoid if you actually thought that was me.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The inaugural case and the last known outbreak weren’t on me though
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have no idea what this interaction between flames and ketchup is but ketchup looks like town from it
<Embrace The Void>

REAGAN BUSH 84
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
REAGAN BUSH 84
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by REAGAN BUSH 84 »

In post 1485, unwnd wrote:Reagan I still disagree about midway, It's pure gut but something don't seem right. You make agreeable posts but I don't see your tenacity yet so I hesitate to townread you.

Huh that wasn't so bad
midway's out of his scumrange and really trying to figure things out, way he interacted with the cakez wagon showed legit concernat trying to figure out if it was a read people believed in or were just sheeping. this will be forgotten when he gets bored of the game on day 3.

i get the impression flavor leaf isn't easy to sort so i don't know how you're expecting to do it on day 1

i think guillotina is likely town for reasons not worth getting into right now
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by unwnd »

When I think about Cakez I feel it's very similar to problems I had with Gamma wherein they just make off-the-cuff posts which don't really seem premeditated. There's about like 4 posts in sequence of SirCakez lamenting his death and still clinging onto what he said before, but that is all very tiresome. What I don't understand (and this question goes out to both Gamma/BM if they are reading this) is that if you're so blindly convinced that the other is scum then why aren't you trying to convince anyone? It just doesn't really do any good sifting ad hominem and the like. I don't read One on Ones thinking 'this person was better in it', definitely not D1 either. I read it like an event happening in the thread and then it's my job to figure out what the event means in the long run
Stop
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

Okay so nacho your idea in that game at least at first was to have two people of each type of sensors and receivers claim, but in that game we knew what the other roles were I think whereas here it's just special and we don't know what that power is. So maybe not as similar as I thought except insofar as sensors and receivers being similar to drivers and blades.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1495, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:

Huh that wasn't so bad
midway's out of his scumrange and really trying to figure things out, way he interacted with the cakez wagon showed legit concernat trying to figure out if it was a read people believed in or were just sheeping. this will be forgotten when he gets bored of the game on day 3.

i get the impression flavor leaf isn't easy to sort so i don't know how you're expecting to do it on day 1

i think guillotina is likely town for reasons not worth getting into right now
If you're town he can be town, I don't think you'd reach out this far a mate
Stop
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:05 pm

In post 1492, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 1489, Will catch up later maybe wrote:i thought you didn't have to stress about reading me because i was so town but i was also a little full of myself at that moment

you wouldn't be concerned?

The only times I go hard town read on you this early were what westeros games (rip) and when I'm scum?

Thought you'd be paranoid if you actually thought that was me.
i hesitated for a moment because it seemed strange for you to form THAT confident of a read on me and THIS early no less but i felt good about my early posting and you recognizing it made me feel good inside so i didn't question it as much as i clearly should have
see username

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”