Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

In post 1498, unwnd wrote:
In post 1495, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 1485, unwnd wrote:Reagan I still disagree about midway, It's pure gut but something don't seem right. You make agreeable posts but I don't see your tenacity yet so I hesitate to townread you.
I think if Firebringer were town even if his shitposting would be more effective, pause for thought
Fermis is a constant presence but I find myself not really reading them, but something tells me they're alright
Dunn made two calls of provocation and everyone ignored it, why
Catching up doesn't ping me despite his posts up until now being mostly the joke
Sort Flavor Leaf now rather than later that is all I ask thanks

Gullotina/l4pe/ManWithNoName/Cobra Kai are all the same to me. I wouldn't doubt some scum being in there.

Huh that wasn't so bad
midway's out of his scumrange and really trying to figure things out, way he interacted with the cakez wagon showed legit concernat trying to figure out if it was a read people believed in or were just sheeping. this will be forgotten when he gets bored of the game on day 3.

i get the impression flavor leaf isn't easy to sort so i don't know how you're expecting to do it on day 1

i think guillotina is likely town for reasons not worth getting into right now
If you're town he can be town, I don't think you'd reach out this far a mate
You mean midway can be town?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1500, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 1498, unwnd wrote:
In post 1495, REAGAN BUSH 84 wrote:
In post 1485, unwnd wrote:Reagan I still disagree about midway, It's pure gut but something don't seem right. You make agreeable posts but I don't see your tenacity yet so I hesitate to townread you.
I think if Firebringer were town even if his shitposting would be more effective, pause for thought
Fermis is a constant presence but I find myself not really reading them, but something tells me they're alright
Dunn made two calls of provocation and everyone ignored it, why
Catching up doesn't ping me despite his posts up until now being mostly the joke
Sort Flavor Leaf now rather than later that is all I ask thanks

Gullotina/l4pe/ManWithNoName/Cobra Kai are all the same to me. I wouldn't doubt some scum being in there.

Huh that wasn't so bad
midway's out of his scumrange and really trying to figure things out, way he interacted with the cakez wagon showed legit concernat trying to figure out if it was a read people believed in or were just sheeping. this will be forgotten when he gets bored of the game on day 3.

i get the impression flavor leaf isn't easy to sort so i don't know how you're expecting to do it on day 1

i think guillotina is likely town for reasons not worth getting into right now
If you're town he can be town, I don't think you'd reach out this far a mate
You mean midway can be town?
I've been vying my opinion about the two because he was the one to correct me about invalid meta, so yeah I stand by why I said
Stop
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

In post 1499, Will catch up later maybe wrote:
In post 1492, Fermis Flames wrote:
In post 1489, Will catch up later maybe wrote:i thought you didn't have to stress about reading me because i was so town but i was also a little full of myself at that moment

good think the world knows how to check that ego amirite
you wouldn't be concerned?

The only times I go hard town read on you this early were what westeros games (rip) and when I'm scum?

Thought you'd be paranoid if you actually thought that was me.
i hesitated for a moment because it seemed strange for you to form THAT confident of a read on me and THIS early no less but i felt good about my early posting and you recognizing it made me feel good inside so i didn't question it as much as i clearly should have
Just to be clear, I've not formed a confident read on you. I'm outsourcing the job to Tammy and Cabd.

~ fairly strange
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

In post 1489, Will catch up later maybe wrote:i thought you didn't have to stress about reading me because i was so town but i was also a little full of myself at that moment

The only times I go hard town read on you this early were what westeros games (rip) and when I'm scum?

i hesitated for a moment because it seemed strange for you to form THAT confident of a read on me and THIS early no less but i felt good about my early posting and you recognizing it made me feel good inside so i didn't question it as much as i clearly should have
I do like your posting! But I'm nowhere near not gonna stress about it levels.
Will catch up later maybe
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Will catch up later maybe »

In post 1502, Fermis Flames wrote:

Just to be clear, I've not formed a confident read on you. I'm outsourcing the job to Tammy and Cabd.

~ fairly strange
but if tammy made that post then it would be a townread - she wouldn't have to read me anymore because she already stared into my soul and saw my green townie soul insides looking back
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:10 pm

In post 1503, Fermis Flames wrote:

I do like your posting! But I'm nowhere near not gonna stress about it levels.
i know i know i know
i wasn't expecting you to nor should you even be townreading me at this point

all i'm trying to say is that for one beautiful moment before my world came crashing down is

it felt pretty good
see username
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

<3

<3

<3
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:14 pm

In post 1244, Fermis Flames wrote:I speed-read and have done nothing but read this game since I got home. Gonna try to step away cuz I'm getting a headache.

I haven't read my other heads thoughts to completion yet, as I didn't have time to do that too, but right now where I'm at:

Town to varying degrees: Battle Mage (I just like his posting. Call me stupid but him telling everyone he's a blade in the way he has makes me chuckle and that's my weakness), Gamma (once he finally stopped arguing with BM I started feeling better about him.), Cabd, Flavor Leaf (this is probably actually premature, but I like his stuff so far. I don't feel completely inept at reading him, so he stays here until I start feeling uncomfortable), l4pe and unwnd (this one I'm slotting to see exactly how I feel about it being in this group. I've gone back and forth on a few of the reasonings for their posts, but right now I'm leaning towards me just not agreeing with their logic rather than they're scummy.)

most people are shades of null. I'm actually surprised I have that many people that I have in a townish pool! midway bear, bell, and brian might belong in that group as well but meh they're on positive levels of null.

both my other head feel pretty strong about cakez scum as far as I understand, and I kinda want to throw in with theirs and cabd's confidence on cakez but for me yeah he could flip scum but I'm not personally that confident. This could be because I'm still feeling guilty about last game when I had a little good thing to keep town reading him for and I didn't voice it even though last game was an attempted game throw anyway. BUT.

Think noraa is just scum.
i agree w/cabd.

weirdly enough muffin and i both kind of like unwnd.

i think cakez is town.

i'd like to hear ffery's thoughts on why my initial thoughts are wrong.
see username
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

In post 1504, Will catch up later maybe wrote:
In post 1502, Fermis Flames wrote:

~ fairly strange
but if tammy made that post then it would be a townread - she wouldn't have to read me anymore because she already stared into my soul and saw my green townie soul insides looking back
If it's any consolation, I'm already feeling like I'm gonna have to get off my lazy butt and actually form a read.

This isn't my turn on the dance floor, so Ima go stand against the wall and watch.

~ strange
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

I've been looking back over l4pe and mostly I just think his posts look fine but I think that the where he mentions a healthy amount of self awareness and doesn't use it to scum read someone is what I particularly liked. Probably stupid reasoning thinking back on it but scum so often use self awareness to try to scum read someone for and here it's being used to describe someone as a town read. I guess they could just be making stuff up though.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How is 383 self aware in way that would potentially be usable to push a scumread
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:20 pm

i am also confused.
see username
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

rather
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

I'm tired sorry.

Why do you think cakez is town?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ok
I can see that

But I have my own issue, L4pe how is BM’s spamminess not bad? I’ve cooled off on the murderlust but I still think BM isn’t a good influence.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

As long as they're not a toxic presence, I don't care how spammy they are. Unless it looks like the spamminess is being used to drown the game out in apathy because they're scum.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:32 pm

In post 1513, Fermis Flames wrote:I'm tired sorry.

mostly gut but this:
In post 1331, SirCakez wrote:Cabd's tunnel on me is probably town as much I hate it but I'm just so fed up with him and I don't want to engage him more because I like him and don't want to get in a fight. but also I wish he would not be like this.
i also think that he deserves a bit of breathing room based on that and that alone. i don't know if cakez has changed a bunch since i've been gone but he's not really the type to get razzled very easily but i think this is fairly obviously real emotion.

if it's a case where we are correct and he's scum just trying to make cabd good on him but this isn't someone that you push a lynch through on in 24 hours - it's disrespectful to him as a person and a player.
see username
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I feel like it is apathy inducing regardless of his alignment
He also has a habit of tunneling town and being way too sure about wrong reads. But honestly that was not the behavior I was trying to curb initially, I just threw that on as an “oh yeah this is also not good”.
<Embrace The Void>

Fermis Flames
Fermis Flames
Goon
Fermis Flames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by Fermis Flames »

In post 1516, Will catch up later maybe wrote:
In post 1513, Fermis Flames wrote:I'm tired sorry.

mostly gut but this:
In post 1331, SirCakez wrote:Cabd's tunnel on me is probably town as much I hate it but I'm just so fed up with him and I don't want to engage him more because I like him and don't want to get in a fight. but also I wish he would not be like this.
i also think that he deserves a bit of breathing room based on that and that alone. i don't know if cakez has changed a bunch since i've been gone but he's not really the type to get razzled very easily but i think this is fairly obviously real emotion.

if it's a case where we are correct and he's scum just trying to make cabd good on him but this isn't someone that you push a lynch through on in 24 hours - it's disrespectful to him as a person and a player.
yeah I agree but you know the motto around here is lynch first, lynch fast, no mercy sir!
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:35 pm

In post 903, Noraa wrote:
In post 893, Will catch up later maybe wrote:im town too btw

wouldn't lie about a serious matter like that

-Nacho
This is clearly an alt made specifically for this game. locktown. I like the name.
thanks.

it was my idea.

-Nacho
see username
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:38 pm

FYI to all townies:
In post 1244, Fermis Flames wrote:I speed-read
i'm a day lie detector role and this came up as a LIE

nothing has to happen with it immediately, just keep it on the backburner folks
see username
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why would you use it on something that insignificant
<Embrace The Void>

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

It's a joke.
Goon