NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:26 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Muh, make content bruh.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 442, Gamma Emerald wrote:Nero you can feel the same energy from JV that you would get from me around like the middle of our interaction chain so far no? Like, he feels a good amount like me around the time of Civ V mafia (where I was cocky as shit about the dayvig shot on you for OMGUSsy reasons, but didn’t want to admit they were OMGUSsy at the time)
Right?
not really. I could see where you could maybe read it that way but my interpretation was more along the lines of JV saw where I was suspicious of them, lied about it, and jokingly voted me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Appearance of ABR has me worried he replaced into scum slot and is going to wrangle the scum team into an formidable foe as happened in large 227.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the thing for me is that the "catchup" was poor and its rushed and lazy and I'm kinda like "what was the point of posting it?" I do agree thought that we can maybe back burner JV b/c we need to hear more from Glitch and the replacements when we get em and ABR and IV and may and Non lmh.

But I'm not a JV fan so far.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:35 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 367, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Let's suss out the weakest link first.

VOTE: Kanna
First of all, can you explain this vote.
Have you read the game prior to placing it?

- Bunno
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 454, Nero Cain wrote:the thing for me is that the "catchup" was poor and its rushed and lazy and I'm kinda like "what was the point of posting it?" I do agree thought that we can maybe back burner JV b/c we need to hear more from Glitch and the replacements when we get em and ABR and IV and may and Non lmh.

But I'm not a JV fan so far.
That's cuz I'm town. If I was scum you'd TR me. The way it goes with me it seems
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just an update
In post 454, Nero Cain wrote:need to hear more from Glitch and the replacements when we get em and ABR and IV and may and
Non lmh.

I couldn't even remember this guy but that's b/c he hasn't even posted yet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 456, JacksonVirgo wrote:That's cuz I'm town. If I was scum you'd TR me. The way it goes with me it seems
so ppl can't read you as scum when you are scum? And Gamma thinks I'm the arrogant one.

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:43 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I remember Glitch being non-existent D1 as town but became a power-house later in the game.

wiki // GTKAS
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not surprised about Non Imh playing like this. I remember them always posting once in a blue moon in past games.

- Bunno
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:46 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 458, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 456, JacksonVirgo wrote:That's cuz I'm town. If I was scum you'd TR me. The way it goes with me it seems
so ppl can't read you as scum when you are scum? And Gamma thinks I'm the arrogant one.
I can see why you think it's me being arrogant, but I'm really not.

wiki // GTKAS
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You’d look better if you focused more on sharing reads rather than fighting Nero.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

when are you going to make a real vote?

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:52 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

norwee and nero: how much experience do you have together? would you say that you are good at sorting each other accurately?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 462, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You’d look better if you focused more on sharing reads rather than fighting Nero.
I guess so, I'm gonna sleep on this game and we'll see what pops up. I'm feeling kinda shitty today maybe that's spreading to the game

wiki // GTKAS
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't you dare try to subtly get Nor and I fighting!

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I would say that Nero is pretty easy for me to read and i like them for that because it helps me to gain an steady footing early in the game to read other, more difficult slots.

- Bunno
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Norway, have you ever scumread nero and been correct?
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 468, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Norway, have you ever scumread nero and been correct?
Yeah, that time me and Nero were scum together in an mini. :)

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this is our 5th game together

game 1-scum read him
game 2-scum together and pwned the town
game 3-had a slight tingle early on then town read him afterward
game 4-town read him and pwned the scum together

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

norway, if we made a hydra what would we name it?

Non lmh
Non lmh
Goon
Non lmh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:04 pm

Post by Non lmh »

Just got in, will catch up in an hour maybe two
Thanks for having me and sorry y'all
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

noreg cain?

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 471, Nero Cain wrote:norway, if we made a hydra what would we name it?
Oh my god.
Don’t ask such hard questions first thing in the morning.
I’ll muse about it.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”