Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Isis »

It's so much easier to say "alt's X main can't be Y" than it is to actually work out who an alt is.

I altguessed NSG in wolfdance and didn't brag about it enough btw
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:45 am

Post by Akarin »

That is such a fetch nickname.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Isis »

Accept Akarin's proposal to dance
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:50 am

Post by deleuzional »

NSG wasn't in wolfdance, was she?
"Capitalism institutes or restores all sorts of residual and artificial, imaginary, or symbolic territorialities [...] Everything returns or recurs: States, nations, families. That is what makes the ideology of capitalism 'a motley painting of everything that has ever been believed.'" ~~ Anti-Oedipus
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:50 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 600, Hectic wrote:The accent gave you away
ouu ahh, putain de merde !
"Capitalism institutes or restores all sorts of residual and artificial, imaginary, or symbolic territorialities [...] Everything returns or recurs: States, nations, families. That is what makes the ideology of capitalism 'a motley painting of everything that has ever been believed.'" ~~ Anti-Oedipus
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Isis »

NSG was cagey about outing and didn't heavily engage in postgame discussion but she was a gent3
"Well, I..."
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:55 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 564, Isis wrote:
In post 558, Hectic wrote:But you should know that if you accept: I have a soul death pact with Pooky. We're gonna need him alive or my heart will shatter
I only want a partner so pure and true that he'd be willing to descend into depravity with me, willing to siphon the stuffing out of Pooky's body with a straw, snip the threads sewing Pooky's eyes into place with a toenail clipper, and toss his fuzzy outer layer into the compost bin, only to dump a gallon of gasoline in followed by a match. And then, of all things, smile. Corrupted. Irredeemably incorrigible . Seemingly devoid of humanity.

Someone who would not journey with me to that level is not worth teaching whether Waltz is danced in 3/4 time or 4/4 time.

I say with no exaggeration that your acceptance of my proposal would mean instant death for me.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Isis »

oh crap, she didn't post in postgame at all

I feel like a jerk now.
"Well, I..."
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:12 am

Post by deleuzional »

it's okay Isis, I forgive you, on this blessed day I am NSG
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:19 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 560, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 549, shellyc wrote:i read the thread and feel reasonably confident to give my GTH reads on the playerlist:

DrippingGoofball - tone + early proposal is townpinging.
deleuzional - proposing in FIRST POST is a whole new level of townness than early proposal. it's a move that I think scum never make here.
Hectic - I still stand by my TR here so far, liked the poking at me.
MariaR - feels lamist in a "why am I not being TR'd" way which is scummy. rest of the posts feel quite overeager in pairing up. scumlean atm.
Dunnstral - lots of mechspeak, which is easy towncred for scum. i feel like interactions with me were genuine and they even admitted that i might SR them though? torn on this slot.
Bell - I'm townreading this due to inquisitiveness. Bell has quite obvious differences in their town/scum play and I'm confident in my ability to sort here.
beeboy - not posted
OkaPoka - heavy pushing of "policy clowners + suiciders" feels like fakesolving moreso than hunting scum
PookyTheMagicalBear - I'm giving this a /pass on tone. pooky is a player that is tonally different as scum
Isis - IC
Tayl0r Swift - town by virtue of bluntness and feels more lighthearted while as scum taylor'd be more uptight/efforty
Akarin - im terrible at mech so not sure how accepting the dance invite = scum? otherwise really null
The Bulge - completely cant get my head around early posting, null.
Ydrasse - before the end of day 1 there's usually a point in town!ydrasse's posting where it becomes transparent that she's town. I think she's hit the mark for me.
shellyc - look at me im so town
Firebringer - blunt and direct, townlean but weak
Doctor Drew - early acceptance i'd say it +town, tonally like this slot as well
Too many townreads
Dunnstral is scum; too many townreads is a town tell. He is gaslighting us into calling it a scum tell.

Shelly is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:22 am

In post 596, deleuzional wrote:I guess he just gets lumped in there by virtue of being with DGB
LOL what?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:23 am

Post by deleuzional »

You're kinda scummy DGB
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:26 am

Post by Isis »

In post 610, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 560, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 549, shellyc wrote:i read the thread and feel reasonably confident to give my GTH reads on the playerlist:

DrippingGoofball - tone + early proposal is townpinging.
deleuzional - proposing in FIRST POST is a whole new level of townness than early proposal. it's a move that I think scum never make here.
Hectic - I still stand by my TR here so far, liked the poking at me.
MariaR - feels lamist in a "why am I not being TR'd" way which is scummy. rest of the posts feel quite overeager in pairing up. scumlean atm.
Dunnstral - lots of mechspeak, which is easy towncred for scum. i feel like interactions with me were genuine and they even admitted that i might SR them though? torn on this slot.
Bell - I'm townreading this due to inquisitiveness. Bell has quite obvious differences in their town/scum play and I'm confident in my ability to sort here.
beeboy - not posted
OkaPoka - heavy pushing of "policy clowners + suiciders" feels like fakesolving moreso than hunting scum
PookyTheMagicalBear - I'm giving this a /pass on tone. pooky is a player that is tonally different as scum
Isis - IC
Tayl0r Swift - town by virtue of bluntness and feels more lighthearted while as scum taylor'd be more uptight/efforty
Akarin - im terrible at mech so not sure how accepting the dance invite = scum? otherwise really null
The Bulge - completely cant get my head around early posting, null.
Ydrasse - before the end of day 1 there's usually a point in town!ydrasse's posting where it becomes transparent that she's town. I think she's hit the mark for me.
shellyc - look at me im so town
Firebringer - blunt and direct, townlean but weak
Doctor Drew - early acceptance i'd say it +town, tonally like this slot as well
Too many townreads
Dunnstral is scum; too many townreads is a town tell. He is gaslighting us into calling it a scum tell.

Shelly is town.
What leads you to feel he's gaslighting us rather than being misguided?
"Well, I..."
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:27 am

Post by deleuzional »

I feel like I sometimes have loads of townreads and struggle to look for scum, and sometimes can't get a solid TR on anyone and struggle to trim down my scum reads

I think the only thing that is a semi-reliable tell is someone having no scumreads at all
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:29 am

Post by deleuzional »

firebringer is actually pretty scummy but I think he gets easier to read as time goes on
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:29 am

In post 612, deleuzional wrote:You're kinda scummy DGB
How? I've hardly posted in this fluffed up spamfest.

deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:32 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 616, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 612, deleuzional wrote:You're kinda scummy DGB
How? I've hardly posted in this fluffed up spamfest.
I think your early and pretty indiscriminate desire to pair off was scummy
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:34 am

Post by deleuzional »

like, I proposed a dance to ydrasse because I really wanted to dance with ydrasse and I knew that before the game started

I feel like you just wanted to get a partner, more or less any partner. there's maybe something townie there in not caring too much about whether your partner will present as townie or not, but considering that you're a gent (therefore there is a risk of not getting a partner) it still makes it weirdly survivalistic from my point of view
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:50 am

In post 618, deleuzional wrote:like, I proposed a dance to ydrasse because I really wanted to dance with ydrasse and I knew that before the game started
I knew I wanted to dance with Firebringer as soon as I saw his name among the ladies, because I like him. I like Dr Drew too.

Therefore, you and I both did the exact same thing - zoned in on players we knew and get along with.

However you invented nefarious motives for me doing the same thing you did, and placed me at the very bottom of your reads list for it.

Based on your own moonlogik, should I throw you in my scumpile yes/no?

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Firebringer »

i think dgb is town idk about drew tho.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Firebringer »

doctor drew; i swear ur avi always makas me default into scum territory. u should change it so i stop having these preconceived notions of u.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 618, deleuzional wrote:like, I proposed a dance to ydrasse because I really wanted to dance with ydrasse and I knew that before the game started

I feel like you just wanted to get a partner, more or less any partner. there's maybe something townie there in not caring too much about whether your partner will present as townie or not, but considering that you're a gent (therefore there is a risk of not getting a partner) it still makes it weirdly survivalistic from my point of view
most people pick people to dance with that they like or get along with. people only do survival pairing when theres only a few pairs left.

see when i paired with gamma emerald in that one dance game (i forgot the name) i survival paired with someone i had no desire to pair with (i was scum)
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 620, Firebringer wrote:i think dgb is town idk about drew tho.
im think my assumption dgb is town is too much on her wanting to pair with me when i think she would know im a bad person to pair with if she was scum? i dont think scum would want to pair with me. maria withstanding if she is scum. she gets no town points for bluffing with that invite.
Show

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Hectic »

Can I be your deputy, town hero firebringer

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”