Post by Nero Cain »

mine was more like 7.

at the time all of

TheDuke
TheGoldenParadox
May
Non lmh

seemed meh

but I don't know why I'd ever push those slots over my 6/7 scumreads. If you were 7 and my 7 player POE was at least semi-accurate I could see a scum you fussing that I needed to add more players to it to increase the chance of miselimination.

I like TGP now though.

If DGB is town she'll town read me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

youre shading me for having a large PoE but like... your PoE is just as big. im not pushing all 12 of them. i dont see what the fuck youre talking about.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

like im also pushing scumreads over null reads. but im not gonna remove someone from PoE until i have reason to. at game start i had 16 people in PoE.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

did you forget why you were pushing me? you were pushing me for not having a big POE and I had felt like you were scum upset that I wouldn't push as much ML bait.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but it was scummy that I was pushing scumreads over null reads?

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 878, Nero Cain wrote:did you forget why you were pushing me? you were pushing me for not having a big POE and I had felt like you were scum upset that I wouldn't push as much ML bait.
where did i say that? like... any of that
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean if we start eliminating my scum reads and they all start flipping town then yes there's scum in my null reads but until then I see no point in activly looking for scum there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

your entire push on me was b/c I was pushing my scum reads and ignoring null reads

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

from a scum you POV you could easily justify a vote on with "they are in my POE" all a big POE does is add more ML bait and that just seems scummy to me.

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

nero quote from my iso where i do any of the things youre saying i did/said please
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

*grabs popcorn*
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

YOUR ENTIRE PUSH ON ME WAS B/C I HAD A SMALL POE

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 886, Nero Cain wrote:YOUR ENTIRE PUSH ON ME WAS B/C I HAD A SMALL POE
WHERE DID I SAY THAT THO. CUZ THATS NOT TRUE
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 886, Nero Cain wrote:YOUR ENTIRE PUSH ON ME WAS B/C I HAD A SMALL POE
its really not about the size of youre poe anyway. its how you use it, right?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok then, explain what you were pushing me for

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

nope. im done. if youre curious about my thinking, go read my posts. youre being a little too thick to be scum atm, so i think you just are confbiased or arent reading at all. im gonna sheep other people's reads on you for now, because this is way past the point of being productive. UNVOTE:

ill prolly vote muh again soon, but i need to BREATHE for a minute first.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm town and gut said the others were town

Nero Cain
Glitch
NorwegianboyEE
Gamma Emerald
NoPowerOverMe
Kanna

I was actually thinking that Guillotina might be town but now I'm not so sure.

TheDuke
TheGoldenParadox
Umlaut
May
Non lmh

were all meh to me. The only change is that I like TGP more and umlaut less.

that left me with

JacksonVirgo
muh316
Tayl0r Swift
Albert B. Rampage
innocentvillager

but now it might be more like

muh316
Tayl0r Swift
Albert B. Rampage
innocentvillager
Guillotina
umlaut

and JacksonVirgo to a lesser extent

In a 17 player game with 4 scum even if my POE was only 30% right I think its going to be scary as shit for scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 562, Tayl0r Swift wrote:and then its just a list of 7 people you wanna kill.
i dont see you sorting in that list much.
like here you are pushing me for only having a 7 player POE.

I'm sure you'll use the bold to argue that you were REALLY pushing me for not sorting but I think that's a crock of shit. Especially given that there were a plethora of players that hadn't done any/much posting and how are those sortable? Your solution was to add them to the POE but all that does is add more miselimination bait-wich FMPOV is a super sketcky stance. Here's an idea? How bout not adding players to a POE unless we have a good reason to suspect they are scum.

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 892, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 562, Tayl0r Swift wrote:and then its just a list of 7 people you wanna kill.
i dont see you sorting in that list much.
like here you are pushing me for only having a 7 player POE.

I'm sure you'll use the bold to argue that you were REALLY pushing me for not sorting but I think that's a crock of shit. Especially given that there were a plethora of players that hadn't done any/much posting and how are those sortable? Your solution was to add them to the POE but all that does is add more miselimination bait-wich FMPOV is a super sketcky stance. Here's an idea? How bout not adding players to a POE unless we have a good reason to suspect they are scum.
i think we have different definitions of a PoE. you dont add people to a PoE. you start with everyone on the playerlist, and then over time you eliminate people from being potential scum, which leaves you with a smaller group of people in which scum must be by *process of elimination*. it seemed like you were out for blood in 7 slots and didnt care which. its not that you only had 7 scumreads. its that you had 7 people in which you seemed willing to shoot indiscriminately.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

unless there's a good reason to suspect someone I see 0 reason to add them to a POE. So go ahead explain these super awesome reasons why

Glitch
Pretentious

Nero Cain

TheDuke
muh316

TheGoldenParadox
Guillotina

Umlaut
NoPowerOverMe
May
Non lmh
DrippingGoofball

should be in the POE?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it feels like the difference here is that I'm doing the town thing and pushing my scumreads and you wanted to add a bunch of extra players to a POE list wich, imo, does fuck all but add a bunch of miselimination bait and that does NOT seem very townie to me.

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 893, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i think we have different definitions of a PoE. you dont add people to a PoE. you start with everyone on the playerlist, and then over time you eliminate people from being potential scum, which leaves you with a smaller group of people in which scum must be by *process of elimination*.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like let's talk reads here

Glitch
TheDuke
TheGoldenParadox
NoPowerOverMe
May
Non lmh
DrippingGoofball

why do you suspect these slots?

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

wait i said i was done with this. but again, you either arent reading or arent understanding my posts here.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 896, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 893, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i think we have different definitions of a PoE. you dont add people to a PoE. you start with everyone on the playerlist, and then over time you eliminate people from being potential scum, which leaves you with a smaller group of people in which scum must be by *process of elimination*.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”