Mini Theme 2176: Jake's Grand Idea (Post Game)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like fuck...some games should be frozen in time as the angel they are. *shakes head*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 895, MathBlade wrote:So what made you cry WAHhhhhhh?
i was sad
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:06 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

This day just keeps dragging on and on and on and on and on...

And on
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:10 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

We haven't replaced multiple slots who just aren't posting, seems like the town is divided and I don't know that Mathblade fully understands the set up because we don't know all the pages given because half the player list repped out.

VOTE: DGB

If we're just going to be wasting our time I'm voting on the scummy pop ins in pop in order
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:11 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

Also just calling now that I'll quick hammer any wagon that makes it to E-1 at this point. Be forewarned I want to end this day
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:13 am

Post by Starbuck »

I know I'm the absolute worst. In any case, though, Page 5 through 10.

So this many claims in the single-digit pages seem so off the wall to me. TL and then PlusJoyed gets a little bit of pressure from Albert, and all of a sudden has to reveal their Survivor status. It doesn't feel right and I'm calling it right now as a fakeclaim.
In post 190, samantha97 wrote:I just searched lover in the grand idea role thread and couldn't find anything that works by someone publicly professing their love, but maybe I'm missing something
Because ABR was being facetious and y'all just fed into it.

As I'm continuing to read, y'all are just feeding into his distraction and trolling. Why are y'all so gullible? JFC.
In post 246, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Guys

I am trolling

LOL
CALLED THIS SHIT. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was a lot of wasted pages over nothing, but I can't blame you for keeping on that roll, lolololololololol.
In post 249, Tayl0r Swift wrote:thats an odd troll to make...
No, that's just a bored ABR.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:40 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Sam vs DGB Starbuck?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Starbuck »

Page 11 through 17

samantha, I appreciate your muchly

TL seems really over-the-top on Page 12 & 13. I understood taylor's joke about being mod-confirmed town like Albert's trolling. seems like wasted time, tbh. So why did you take, what was clearly a joke, so seriously, TL? I think ManWithNoName previously said that this whole thing felt faked and I'm inclined to agree.

You have a quick turnaround on DT from to voting in . You seem to be up in arms about his N0 fakeclaim, but I see folks fakeclaim mason and such all the time. What is the difference in this scenario?

Also, TL, you never answered my question in .

The DT wagon is scumtastic AF & the back and forth between TL & DT on Page 15 does nothing to endear me to TL. I appreciate how DT is holding his ground, even though it's TL refusing to answer questions. I can see the point DT is trying to make. Different sites do have different ways of doing things. I think DT was being wagoned due to a difference of strategy and not due to the fact that he's potential scum. The opportunism reeks here.

In post 392, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 383, ManWithNoName wrote:You've been here over 2 years, so, when does it become that you are from here?
i won't ever be from here
I came over from the VA Board in 2009. I'm still from the VA Board, yo. I get where you're coming from.

In post 404, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 403, DoubtingThomas wrote:i dont know :(
well you keep trying to yank my chain when your questioning amounts to "are you the Impostor" and "who are your Impostor buddies"?

Not sure who would answer anything but "no" and "I can't answer that question"
That's not what it amounted to, though, and the fact that you reduced his replies/questions to this doesn't give me a good feeling about you.
In post 409, TemporalLich wrote:there's no benefit to me or the rest of the town for me to answer that... it's a loaded question and you're trying to paint me as the Impostor
Ummmm, from where I'm reading (a few days later), no, you're actually just painting yourself as the Imposter by your blatant refusal. Your hypocrisy is noted.
In post 415, PenguinPower wrote:Why is TL still alive?
Because I wasn't here to vote. I apologize.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Starbuck »

Page 18 to top of 24
In post 428, TemporalLich wrote:DoubtingThomas - Is hopelessly tunneled on me, but still willing to attack samantha because lul... that is what scum do
He's hopelessly tunneled on YOU? Nah, dude. Flip that, reverse it.

Also, DT, did you really just claim? After all the BS, you let TL's terribad read list put you over the edge. Come on, bro, I had hopes for you.
In post 466, samantha97 wrote:I believe albert/temporal/plusjoyed about their alignment. The only person who has done anything that has given me direct reason to think they're mafia (inactivity excluded) is doubting so far
Why?
In post 496, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 37, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 15, PlusJOYED wrote:VOTE: temporal lich
burn the lich!
this is my n0
Everyone's just voting DT based on this post

It's ridiculous
AGREED

Reading through this back and forth between TL/MathBlade/partly ManWithNoName is making my head spin on pages 21-22. I completely took ABR's whole thing as trolling because he was bored and because he's ABR. I'm still concerned of how serious TL took all of that to the point of . I'm gonna put money on ABR not flipping anything related to lover or sweetheart or anything of the kind.
In post 534, TemporalLich wrote:You're just trying to distort my words into lies.
No, that's what you're doing to everyone who interacts with you.

On top of that, a quick glance of the Activity Overview makes me feel like you just want to hear yourself talk.
In post 548, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im a n0 rolecop and i discovered that TL is mafia.
The responses to this are great. Why does every single joke fly over y'all's heads?
In post 564, MathBlade wrote:Right. I am 50/50 on it. That’s why we can leash him.

If the claim is true the person dies.
If the claim is false then the person doesn’t die and we eliminate DT
It doesn't really work that way, though. You need to give a list of folks for him to choose from. Giving scum the target in thread does nothing but tell them where to place their possible actions.
In post 566, Albert B. Rampage wrote:call me by my name or abr or rampage btw.
I was waiting for this, berty. :giggle: Just one and I'll leave it alone.
In post 569, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I want Sam dead
Why?
In post 580, Galron wrote:I don't scum read doubting thomas. The whole N0 thing is a non-starter imo
Same
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 903, ManWithNoName wrote:We haven't replaced multiple slots who just aren't posting, seems like the town is divided and I don't know that Mathblade fully understands the set up because we don't know all the pages given because half the player list repped out.

VOTE: DGB

If we're just going to be wasting our time I'm voting on the scummy pop ins in pop in order
What does half the player list repping out have to do with the core idea that the page hunting is absolutely useless? Wouldn’t that demonstrate my point Sam is scum even more?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

From 908 (Mobile Sorry)
I'm gonna put money on ABR not flipping anything related to lover or sweetheart or anything of the kind.

^^ ABR has already been confirmed as a mid-day neighborizer. Granted I wish he didn’t openly claim like that, misdirecting about what is obvious in a huge game like this is difficult.

About leashing a vig, it absolutely works that way given a target. Yes it does tell scum “X player is likely to die” but the responses given during the day are invaluable. Both if the person is town and scum. Sometimes it’s as much about the shot as it is the threat of a second elimination at that point. Giving a group of people just lets scum breathe easy and they just never pick the scum out of it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm not there yet! SPOILERS! Rude!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yup. I am clearly Mr. Rude for responding to a post you made that you clearly can’t catch up to yourself. As it was said in Full House:

How Rude!

(This post is a joke.)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:40 am

Post by samantha97 »

oh cool I expected to be dead when I woke up
In post 879, MathBlade wrote:It’s that she linked to the wrong page.
I told you already, I just thought that this forum worked that way; if I wanted to deceive people in such a basic way (I thought you said pages weren't useful?) I wouldn't have posted this:
In post 128, samantha97 wrote:also yes I only sent page 63; I tried finding a page with no vanilla and instead settled on one with "turn all vanilla into cops"
there is no role like that on page 3
In post 863, TemporalLich wrote:ppedit: DGB is what I call a
nullscum
... the ISO gives me bad feelings inside. samantha97 on the other hand is a full blown
scumread
from me
that's a weird change of heart cause very little was posted in between you saying I was town and that
In post 870, TemporalLich wrote:Sam still tried to get a massclaim of page submissions... and still flubbed a fakeclaim...
oh, you believed mathblade's assertion that I somehow forgot about pages even though we just talked about pages like 5 minutes before that; I didn't pick my role
In post 810, Albert B. Rampage wrote:who do you think is scum?
same as before, mathblade>>>>>>>>>doubtingthomas, temporal and you town, plusjoyed 3rd party

others are still middle of the road to me; I'm struggling to not think of people as confirmed town just for hostility/resistance to mathblade (although I particularly like nono's entire style of posting)

I would really prefer to lynch math but obviously I'm gonna pick anyone but me at this point lol

also, I'm fine with people voting on my role's target(s) if you want
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:45 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 94, Starbuck wrote:
In post 60, TemporalLich wrote:It's not RVS anymore most people have serious votes now
This question is redundant at this point, given your claim and moving us clearly out of RVS with it, but I'm still curious of an answer.

Why was it up to you and Tayl0r to decide whether or not we're out of RVS? Especially when like 2/3 of the player list wasn't here yet. Isn't that what you were trying to tell Tayl0r the whole time?
apparently starbuck wants me to answer this so...

nobody can truly tell the end of RVS, but the moment serious votes come out is the moment I say RVS is over.
time will end
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:48 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

In post 909, MathBlade wrote:What does half the player list repping out have to do with the core idea that the page hunting is absolutely useless? Wouldn’t that demonstrate my point Sam is scum even more?
I don't understand this assertion enough to respond to it.

How would this make Sam scum even more?

What I will say is we don't have the full list of roles available in this game, so, I don't think we can confirm Sam as lying based solely on her role not being on a claimed page. There's more evidence, for sure, but I don't think this assertion alone stands up.
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:52 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

I feel like the Sam wagon broke down, otherwise I'd still be on it, anyway. I just want the day to end at this point. I joined a role madness game to quickly move things, not to get into deep discussions about page numbers.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:53 am

Post by samantha97 »

VOTE: DrippingGoofball

if anyone votes math I'll switch back
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:55 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

Is that a hammer?
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:56 am

Post by samantha97 »

it should be e-2
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:58 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

But, is it an E-2 sized hammer?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:00 am

Post by PenguinPower »

VOTE: dgb

hammer away
<(") | (")>
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 921, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: dgb

hammer away
Why are you pro hammer without a claim?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:02 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

PP coming in knowing full well how to spoil my hammer frenzy

UNVOTE:

I will be the panther, pouncing on the hammer.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:02 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Because this is a grand idea claim with virtually endless fake claims at your disposal.
<(") | (")>

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”