OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:16 am

Post by OkaPoka »

i do think hectic/shellyc (but especially hectic) is something that needs to be looked at

i really dislike that i have to hear hectic through shelly and shelly is saying things that to me, feel very out of character for hectic and feels like a scum optimization of pts - and i can't really trust shelly's word on hectic being so townie since its not that hard to optimize your messaging to one person
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:18 am

Post by OkaPoka »

additionally i think dgb's reentrance into the game is not the greatest and it is odd to me that a lot of people are leaning town on her now. if anything she is still a big fat NULL and entering the game with dunn scum lmao is i think +scum %
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Ydrasse »

do you think that dbg’s frustration in posts like 1633 could be something like, caught for the wrong reasons/early on sort of thing? and then also frustration that people aren’t really like, being swayed too much away from that
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:26 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1804, Ydrasse wrote:do you think that dbg’s frustration in posts like 1633 could be something like, caught for the wrong reasons/early on sort of thing? and then also frustration that people aren’t really like, being swayed too much away from that
i was thinking that dgb being scum would be more of a narrative of just throwing the kitchen sink at the wall and see if their pair can survive for a bit longer

i guess caught for the wrong answers could be an explanation idk, i need to think who else makes sense in a dgb/dd having scum world
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:34 am

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.2

deleuzional - Ydrasse [4] - Isis, DrippingGoofball, Tayl0r Swift, beeboy
DrippingGoofball - Doctor Drew [5] - Dunnstral, shellyc, MariaR, Hectic, Akarin
MariaR - The Bulge [2] - OkaPoka, Firebringer
OkaPoka - Firebringer [0] -
beeboy - Isis [0] -
Dunnstral - Akarin [0] -
Hectic - shellyc [0] -
Bell - Tayl0r Swift [0] -

Not Voting [5]
- deleuzional, Bell, The Bulge, Ydrasse, Doctor Drew

With 16 alive it takes 9 votes to execute

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2020-11-26 02:40:05)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:37 am

Post by OkaPoka »

lets get all votes casted so we can see where we are are standing before we start coalitioning etc.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:39 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1804, Ydrasse wrote:do you think that dbg’s frustration in posts like 1633 could be something like, caught for the wrong reasons/early on sort of thing? and then also frustration that people aren’t really like, being swayed too much away from that
I reiterate, all I want is a chance to read DD. Give me 48 hours.

I despair of DD's continued silence, though.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:40 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

If we decide to yeet my slot I would appreciate an opportunity to leave you with final reads.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:43 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1746, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 1744, The Bulge wrote:oka I'm interested in your back pocket solve, particularly why you dropped leuz from it after pooky flipped over anyone else?
its a hilarious solve that involves firebringer being an utter meme and mariaR looking at this setup and thinking the best way to win is to make a S-S pair and send herself to endgame
This is a pretty baseless theory that I don't think you really believe in. Why do you think I try to send myself to end game?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’m not rushing you dgb
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:45 am

Post by OkaPoka »

ive expressed what i need to express, if isis doesn't want me to make push my wild solves im not going to, but i do believe what ive posted
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:46 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1752, Isis wrote:Hrm

I do think MariaR tries to insist she's townreadable but I guess maybe she doesn't usually frame it as "scumrange"
I don't have a scumrange btw, and getting confirming my mafia goon role PM so enthusiastically that FakeGod confirms me town is definitely within my scumrange
There are games where I feel like I can be townread as town. My scumrange is insane and yes I probably can make X post as scum but that never really is the point. There's a lot of times where if you look at things from a logical standpoint scum me never does certain things. Although not many people seem to care to read me and only are calling me a wolf for the sake of it (Hi Oka, Fire, Dunn) but that's mostly expected.

Still think we flip DD/DGB here first unless you disagree with my statement that a wolf in that pair means T Dunn and vice versa.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:49 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1784, OkaPoka wrote:i think its kinda of a meta read on maria?
You should've stopped here because anything else would be wrong. But if you think I'm the type of player that goes 'wow I need to carry this scum team' and tries to make a SvS pairing than you really have no idea how I think things through. The only player in this entire playerlist I would make a SvS pairing with is Dunnstral no one else and that reason was because a lot of people in the playerlist knew I could meta Dunnstral so I tried to use that to my advantage. Considering neither of those things can happen this game I would've never made a SvS pairing nor would I ever make a plan with scum me being the end game goal.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:51 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't think Oka is a stupid player and this theory is on the edge of being either Scum or stupid. *Shrug*
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:51 am

Post by OkaPoka »

im in the view that anyone who has played a dance setup realizes that its optimal to run a s/s pair
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:54 am

Post by MariaR »

That strongly depends on A) The playerlist and B) Who can dance with who. I had a whole 3 pages of notes ready for the scum team on how to take dancing to the best of our advantage. Sadly it went to waste considering I didn't flip wolf.
I do think SvS pairings should be more common especially with 4 wolves but it isn't correct to just pair 2 scum off and run.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:55 am

Post by MariaR »

Anyway, none of that really matters can we go back to DD/DGB thanks.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:56 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 1817, MariaR wrote:That strongly depends on A) The playerlist and B) Who can dance with who. I had a whole 3 pages of notes ready for the scum team on how to take dancing to the best of our advantage. Sadly it went to waste considering I didn't flip wolf.
I do think SvS pairings should be more common especially with 4 wolves but it isn't correct to just pair 2 scum off and run.
yeah so i think it makes a whole lot of sense that if you are scum you are probably in a s/s pair because bulge is not a deadweight player that will prevent you from reaching endgame

im scumreading you and then applyng the logic that you would prefer an s/s pair over two s/t pairs
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:57 am

Post by OkaPoka »

and i mean of course its always possible that scum just rolled 4 gents or you don't want to pair with your lady scum but your pairing with both bulge and firebringer attempts just really pinged me
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:57 am

Post by MariaR »

There's no way I would ever make a SvS pairing in a playerlist like this but ok.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:00 am

Post by OkaPoka »

cool maybe im wrong but its not like im going to take your word for it lol
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:00 am

Post by MariaR »

The fact you're taking my biggest towntell in the game into a scumread means your meta card should be taken away. Also if you're looking at me in such a confident light as a scum player don't you think I would've you know, planned out this SvS pairing better? I don't know, it just feels like you're sticking your feet in the ground and trying to just throw a wolfread at the wall instead of this being something you really thought out and feel the need to push.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:03 am

Post by OkaPoka »

im not applying a direct meta to you? im applying a generalization where people who have run dance are going to want to S/S im not saying as an expert on mariaR's meta ... like where am i using meta as my case against you? my read on you is based on your posts all pinging me, but whenever i have a top scumread i like to flesh out a narrative that might make sense of who the rest of their teammates are. i could just delete all my ideas about you and id still want to eliminate you, all it would change is i would no longer care about bulge or firebringer.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”