Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:37 pm

Post by Pretentious »

It appears as if that is F-1.

Well, if you don’t mind if I do then...hammer on! or is it more like away? Hammer away? On just feels better. I’ll try to do some reading tonight, and give you what I come back with next day phase!

VOTE: Muh
I will see all of you in the FUN ZONE
Normal Game - Mod Account Mini Normal 2118: Boon Gets Pretentious
Town: 3 w 0 L - Scum: 1 w 0 L

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by Pretentious »

Normally, I wouldn’t do a thing like that without first knowing what I’m voting for, but in this case, it’s just nice to feel part of the team, be a community together! Socialization is the key that makes humans happy.
I will see all of you in the FUN ZONE
Normal Game - Mod Account Mini Normal 2118: Boon Gets Pretentious
Town: 3 w 0 L - Scum: 1 w 0 L

Alt of Flavor Leaf
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1126, Pretentious wrote:Normally, I wouldn’t do a thing like that without first knowing what I’m voting for, but in this case, it’s just nice to feel part of the team, be a community together! Socialization is the key that makes humans happy.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1124, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nero, you haven't voted anyone else other than Muh all day.
You're that convinced?
He hopped on Gul with some wacky reasoning and that's been the extent of his scumhunting. Once he OMGUS voted me he's done like nothing productive. His "playstyle" is basically survivalism and that always rings a bit scummy. The part where he says he reads and looks for things that specifically have to do with him and comments on that and goes back to read other stuff later (which he never did) also seems like it would fit a scum strategy. The Muh wagon always ebbed and flowed but it was always there hanging around so my vote was always useful and in play. In hindsight, I would have and maybe should have joined the Guil wagon but nothing else was remotely interesting to me-not Glitch, not umlaut. I would have been willing to vote elsewhere but why leave a top wagon that I was ok with to vanity vote?

I think this flips scum but if not then he...needs to actually play to avoid elimination. Not sure if I like the hammer without a claim and it gives me some pause as Boon does hammer without a claim as scum but we shall see.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That hammer doesn't feel very "we just eliminated scum"
Especially considering Pretentious just said "compromise eliminations are always bad" or whatever and then lolhammered anyway.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

very possible but if he was town he prob wouldn't have helped town unless he was a pr.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but if Pretentious is scum that means I had at least 1 correct scum read in my original POE.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ugh.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

??????

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:33 am

Post by innocentvillager »

why did we lolhammer someone like 3-4 days in

pretentious wtf -_-
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c mafia is a game of attrition. Also Boon is prob scum.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Even if it flips scum, hammering like that is bad and i'd probably still suspect them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

They stated their principles clearly (wagon bad) and then just went against their own logic and hammered as soon as the opportunity arose.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y did u say "ugh"?

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1138, Nero Cain wrote:y did u say "ugh"?
Because i feel like i did a bad and shouldn't have switched vote.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean its not impossible that Boon did hammer a buddy but worst-case scenario is he's a VT and Boon the Goon just quick hammered and outted himself. It's a 1 for 1 I'd take any day.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1074, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 903, Gamma Emerald wrote:I have grown Jaded with this petty squabble. Yes I know I capitalized that word and it’s because there is a specific Jade that helped me realize I’m an overemotional sack of shit today.
Who is Jade? I don't think you are a sack of shit. :)
Jade Harley, from Homestuck :)
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1103, Nero Cain wrote:JV 's "catchup" blew and Boon is active lurking
I’m in some agreement on this
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Muh is at E-1 at my count
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

inb4 Boons fake hammer is ATE to get muh town red.

but I thought it was hammer, lemme make sure.

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:31 am

if boon is pretentious who is jacksonvirgo i thought that one was town

muh was pretty meh i wouldn't be shocked either way
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

muh316 - Nero Cain, Glitch, Gamma Emerald, Umlaut, NoPowerOverMe, Tayl0rSwift, TheDuke,
NorwegianboyEE, Pretentious

^

thats 9 so he's dead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

what do you think of pretentious' quick hammer?

innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:40 am

In post 1147, Nero Cain wrote:what do you think of pretentious' quick hammer?
not too sure. too scummy to scum? (lol)

even the way he did it, the whole lead up with the explanation

there was no reason to lolhammer because town will usually just policy something like that, Pretentious slot wasn't really sussed hard at all

it's like probably NAI regardless of the flip, idk

i don't believe we should just policy them tomorrow though
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:43 am

In post 1148, innocentvillager wrote:it's like probably NAI regardless of the flip, idk
actually im not sure, i can see how this is scum indicative

they are kind of playing a lol!style and i can definitely see a scenario where in scum PT they are discussing this and telling him to lolhammer, ive seen scum talk about early lolhammers on d1 before

yeah so maybe on redflip it's NAI/somewhat town!indicative and on greenflip it's somewhat scum!indicative

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”