shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:35 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 1996, deleuzional wrote:You-hectic — idk, I feel uneasy with both of you, I don’t really townread you because I don’t think you’ve done anything outside your collective scumrange. Isis scumreading hectic also makes me feel uneasy about him, and idk if I trust his argument about not outing me in scum!PT because I still don’t think that would be an unreasonable thing for him to do. Fundamentally I’m not sure I’d ever get confident enough in you both to let you endgame so I’d prefer to elim you before then, and rn you seem like decent contenders for “both sort of scummy-to-null”. If you have a compelling reason for why neither of you can be partners with pooky, I’ll listen to it
i do not have a scumrange, its infinite

you could reread how I called for pookys head near EoD predance and actively told t-swizzle to pick pooky over bell despite pooky still having a shot
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:37 am

Post by Hectic »

luez, how did I go from leantown to null-to-scum range for you? Purely from the alt-outing Pooky theory?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:53 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2000, shellyc wrote:i do not have a scumrange, its infinite
"Capitalism institutes or restores all sorts of residual and artificial, imaginary, or symbolic territorialities [...] Everything returns or recurs: States, nations, families. That is what makes the ideology of capitalism 'a motley painting of everything that has ever been believed.'" ~~ Anti-Oedipus
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:54 am

Post by shellyc »

i'll phrase it another way

as town I do not townslip/go out of my scumrange

deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:54 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2001, Hectic wrote:luez, how did I go from leantown to null-to-scum range for you? Purely from the alt-outing Pooky theory?
I would prefer not to at this point but if you think about and look at my comments about you I think you’ll figure it out
"Capitalism institutes or restores all sorts of residual and artificial, imaginary, or symbolic territorialities [...] Everything returns or recurs: States, nations, families. That is what makes the ideology of capitalism 'a motley painting of everything that has ever been believed.'" ~~ Anti-Oedipus
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:55 am

Post by shellyc »

is the only reason for scum!me "shelly in her scumrange!"

also the hectic logic sounds convoluted and a bit reversed (you decided to SR hectic then tried to find reasons for it) which alarms both of us.

deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:56 am

Post by deleuzional »

In post 2003, shellyc wrote:i'll phrase it another way

as town I do not townslip/go out of my scumrange
Hello, may I refer u to:

Image[/quote]
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1951, Isis wrote:I'm frustrated and paranoid about the extent to which MariaR's efforts to generate a pairing might have been performative but she did at least ten times as much in terms of actual things that might cause a pairing to happen -bolded text or not is irrelevant.
Well, don't worry about this. I sort of accidentally hinter in (which is referencing ) that I've thought about it some more and I think Maria is likely to be town this game due to the way she is acting.

Here is what I was having problems with:

1. She instantly initialized a thunder-dome between DGB/DD and myself. I disagree with the theory behind this, I don't think that I should be mafia in their eyes even if DGB/DD were both to flip town? Now, DGB/DD have a lot of Scum Equity and I do want them to be the first pair to be forcible removed from this dance (speaking of which, we should do that now. I'm pretty sure we have a majority in opinions that this pairing needs to go, we just need the votes. Do we really need to wait for Dr Drew to say that he thinks his own pair is town and also that I'm scum before we finally get them out of here?). As for MariaR, I'm not sure if she really believes what she's saying or if this is some kind of a reaction test.

2. Her push on me in pre-dance made little sense to me, I'm not sure why she'd want me out first and why she seemed to put so little weight on her read to the point where nobody ever really cared about her read.

Her partner has a lot of Scum Equity and I've played as a wolf on their team in multiball and remember them being very passive in that game too.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:58 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2004, deleuzional wrote:
In post 2001, Hectic wrote:luez, how did I go from leantown to null-to-scum range for you? Purely from the alt-outing Pooky theory?
I would prefer not to at this point but if you think about and look at my comments about you I think you’ll figure it out
Pooky alt-outing theory and Isis scumreading me. Am I missing anything?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:08 am

Post by deleuzional »

Yes, but you’re looking at the wrong sort of thing, only I don’t wanna explicitly out it in case of you being scum

You have touched on it tho
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:08 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1945, Tayl0r Swift wrote:it seemed pretty clear that pooky thought he could make me pick him.
...Did it though? What is this based off of?
deleuzional
deleuzional
Goon
deleuzional
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:09 am

Post by deleuzional »

I feel like if you’re town you’ll hopefully figure out what I’m getting at

If not I think it’s -EV for me to explain rn so I’m not going to, sorry
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2000, shellyc wrote:i do not have a scumrange, its infinite
Well something like that; the universe is said to be infinitely large and constantly expanding, but it's only infinitely large because it's constantly expanding... that is, if it wasn't always moving forward, it wouldn't be considered infinite... it would have an outer bounds. It
does
have an outer bounds, it's just impossible to ever go out and visit it.

So too is the vast expanse known as "
shellyc's scumrange
". You're always intaking new information, constantly
evolving
, the perfect scumhunter. Yes, it all makes sense now, and that's why it's not deleuzional or hectic's fault for doubting you, what's really at fault is...
this world
, which only shows us a narrow slice of an infinite pie
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:30 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 1958, Hectic wrote:I actually doubt that, Isis. I think scum!Pooky really did want to dance with you, even if he was scum. The proposal of a soul deathpact was in jest and it's kinda tinfoily to assume he was trying to put you off pairing with him by suggesting it.

The important thing is that Pooky did not propose to anyone else until he was in F3 and had to. I did the same. We've both locked ourselves into a very bad position there which we didn't have to. It's plausible if Pooky is the lone scum in the F3, it's not as dire. But it's especially bad if it's 2 scum in the F3. If we're both scum, I probably pair with shelly or Tayl0r far, far earlier, or Pooky probably actually proposes to anyone else.
1) As a girl, it was a
huge
turnoff to choosing Pooky when he did that. It seemed possibly real enough, especially with all the suicide talk around it I immediately crossed him off potential partners list when he made that soul deathpact.

2) It was Final 4 with Isis, me, Taylor, and Shelly on page 21,
4 and a half hours
after the game opened.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Akarin »

So like winding up in the Final 3 because of some big gambit on Isis is complete BS.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:46 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 1969, Hectic wrote:@Akarin: Why does Pooky being the one to point out the lie make it worse?
Because my initial thought when he said that was "+ townpoints for Pooky, he's obviously trying to sort Drew and took the time to go back and check that."

Pooky flipping scum makes me worry "oh, Pooky was very aware of this not making sense and wanted to be the one to call it out."

Not saying it
couldn't
be Pooky trying to throw some shade on town!Drew, but I just feel like it's something easy to forget the order of. I think scum are very aware of partner lies, even if those lies are accidental.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 1993, deleuzional wrote:I really appreciated (I think it was Akarin?) asking me about my meta but actively not alt!hunting
I don't remember if I did that or not, but don't read too much into my not actively alt hunting.
Spoiler: I've already figured out who you are
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2016, Akarin wrote:
Spoiler: I've already figured out who you are
Spoiler:
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 1996, deleuzional wrote:I got a kind of bad feeling from some of her questioning of DGB yesterday where I felt like she wanted to look like she was being town (hunting, searching) more than asking questions she really needed the answers to.
DGB still never clarified if her "gaslighting" thing is actually still part of her scumread on Dunn.

She keeps dodging talking about that.
Akarin
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Akarin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:11 am

Post by Akarin »

In post 2012, Dunnstral wrote:the universe is said to be infinitely large and constantly expanding, but it's only infinitely large because it's constantly expanding... that is, if it wasn't always moving forward, it wouldn't be considered infinite... it would have an outer bounds. It does have an outer bounds, it's just impossible to ever go out and visit it.
I don't think this is actually true.

It's a some-infinities-are-larger-than-others thing and you kind of blow the universe up like a balloon and everything gets further apart.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 1992, Hectic wrote:
@Ydrasse:
How do you read me?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i have more confidence in you being made to leave than i do having you stay for a town win
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Ydrasse »

where is your towny heart?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Ydrasse »

also uh, when there’s a vote count i’m voting for dgb/dd, i have qualms with the both of them at this point (dd being the more obvious). but i do know that dgb wanted time to read her partner..... meh
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Ydrasse »

given some of the stuff that was talked about in my pt too, i want to believe that leuz is town. if he isn’t i’m going to be very upset after all of this but for now i have faith
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”